L'il Sis Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers

"Your limo. We have orders to pick up a party of four at your address." She said, confirming the address."

"I didn't order a limo."

"We were told that it would be a surprise; but a stretch limo has been ordered and paid for, with a return trip scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. You'll have to call when you're ready to return. Your driver will give you all the information when he drops you off at the vineyards. We'll have a car on standby for you tomorrow."

"OK. We'll be ready." I replied. She gave me a number to call if our plans should change, and it was the same number that was on my phone.

"Thank you, sir. It's our pleasure to serve you," she said before hanging up.

"What was that about?" Ally asked as I finished the call.

"Our limo will pick us up at 5:15, with a return trip scheduled for tomorrow afternoon."

"Whats that about?"

"I'm not sure, but I think the guy paying for our night out must have ordered it."

"Holy shit," Keith said.

We talked about the limo for a few minutes, and we all decided to take it. This would add a bit of class to our night out.

Before long it was time to start getting ready. Katie and Ally went up to her room, and Keith and I went to mine.

The girls went into the bathroom and started the shower, as Keith and I played around on the computer for a while.

Ally came into the room and announced that the bathroom was free, and suggested that Keith and I get a shower before we got dressed, which seemed like a good idea.

"You want to go first," Keith asked, "or do you want to do as they did, and shower together?"

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I say we shower together," he replied, laughing.

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

Keith and I got up and went into the shower, closing the door behind us. I started the water, and the two of us got in.

I wasn't sure what he was up to, but neither of us did anything in the shower. Our bodies touched several times, but there wasn't anything sexual about it at all. I mean, I never thought I was anything but straight, but with all he and I had done together, I was thinking that I must be BI, because I really enjoyed being with him. Not nearly as much as the girls, but I enjoyed being with him in the shower and looking at his great body.

"Can I ask you something?" I said to Keith.

"Sure, what?"

"Do you ever think you might be BI?"

"Ryan, to be truthful, never before you and I started messing around. I mean, hell, I've looked at guy's cocks in the shower and all, but you and Hunter are the only guys I've ever fucked."

"Did you enjoy fucking Hunter?"

"Yeah, I did. I didn't think I would, and it didn't start out that way, but it felt really good with my cock in his ass, and it felt good in your ass, too. I really didn't like getting fucked, but I enjoyed fucking."

"You looked like you were enjoying it a little too much when you fucked Hunter, if you know what I mean."

"I was! I admit that, but I don't think that makes me gay, BI, or whatever. Shit, I hate labels anyway. I was just a stoned guy having some great sex, that's the way I look at it."

"Me, too. Lets finish up and get dressed, we don't want to be late for our car!"

Keith and I returned to my room and started dressing for evening. He put on a black suit, with a light purple shirt, a gold necklace, and dress shoes. He really looked dressed for the occasion. I was going to wear a sport jacket, but decided on my gray suit instead. I didn't want to be outdone by Keith. I put on a black shirt, no tie. I even put on my gold chain. We threw some things in a duffel bag. A change of clothes for tomorrow and a few personal items we thought we'd need.

When we finished, we went downstairs to wait for the girls.

When Ally and Katie came down the stairs, they both looked stunningly beautiful. Ally had on a tight black dress, cut low in the front and back. It was very short, and showed off her toned body well. She was also wearing a necklace and high heels. Katie had on a tight fitting light blue dress, also quite revealing. She looked sexy in her outfit. Ally was carrying an overnight bag, as she called it.

"You two will certainly turn some heads tonight," Keith said.

"Yeah, we're two lucky guys. You both look fabulous!" I added.

We admired our sisters as they twirled around, giving us a good look at their sexy bodies in their dresses. Both were bare in the back, and Katie's back was open almost to her ass. I got an erection just thinking about the night ahead.

I looked outside, and saw the stretch limo pulling down the drive way.

"The car's here. You all ready to go?"


"Yeah, we're ready," Ally replied.

We walked outside to the car. The driver got out of the car and opened a door for us.

"The refreshments are for your enjoyment on the trip," he told us.

The limo had a full bar, with plenty of liquor and mixers, along with a tray of shrimp, crackers, and several different kinds of cheese."

Whoever this is, he goes first class," Keith said.

We sat back and enjoyed the ride, as Keith mixed us each a drink.

TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers