L'il Sis Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finished, Ally and I slid back down into the water, and I held her next to me. It was good to have my sister back. I wanted to keep her.

I looked across the tub just as Keith shot his load all over Katie's face. She wiped it clean, licking off her fingers, and then took his cock back into her mouth to clean it off and get every drop of cum off of it. Luka withdrew his cock from Katie's pussy and started masturbating rapidly. His face was all contorted as he shot his load, the first ejaculate flying over and hitting Keith in the chest, and the remainder of them squirting out all over Katie's back and ass. Katie took her finger and wiped the cum off Keith's chest, and ate that as well.

"God, that was awesome, Luka," Katie told him.

Luka pulled Katie around and up to him, holding his nude body against hers as he kissed her, while holding her ass with both hands, pressing his still hard cock against her. Katie wrapped her arms around Luka and slid her tongue into his mouth, giving him a taste of his and Keith's combined juices. Ally and I watched closely as Keith got out of the tub and joined Luka and Katie in a three way kiss. Their tongues were all over each other, and their hands roaming across asses, tits, cocks, and chests. It really was a sight to behold.

Keith suggested that they take it to the bedroom, and as they walked away, Ally and I kissed each other.

"Do you want to join them?" I asked her.

"Nope. Not unless you want to," she responded.

"Nope. I'm happy here with you, sis."

I don't know what transpired in the bedroom over the next hour, but I have an idea that Katie got fucked more than once. Ally and I enjoyed our time soaking in the Jacuzzi while the three way transpired in the bedroom.

"We'll have to watch the CD and see what their up to," Ally said.

"Yeah, I'm sure the three of us will have a good time watching the video. Do you miss being in there with them?" I asked.

Ally leaned over and kissed me hard on the mouth, licking the inside of my mouth. She pulled her face away just long enough to ask, "Does that answer your question?"

"Yeah, I think so," I replied.

"I really like being with you, Ryan."

"Yeah, I really like being with you. I'm sorry the way I helped fuck things up. I mean, it was hot watching you fuck Hunter; I guess I'm into watching too, but I really got jealous about you being with him. I know that was confusing to you; hell, it was confusing to me. I do know one thing, though. I'm happiest when its just the two of us together like we are now. I like Keith and Katie as friends, and I'm not saying that the four of us might get together sometime, but I really like being with you only."

"So, does that make us a couple, then? You know, just you and me?"

"Do you want to be a couple?" I asked my sister.

"I would love being a couple, knowing that I have you all to myself, all the time. God, I'd love that, Ryan."

"Well, let's give it a try."

We sealed the deal with a kiss, and decided to get out of the tub and see what was going on in the bedroom.

When we walked through the door, we found Luka on the bed on his back, with his hands handcuffed to the headboard, his legs spread wide apart with his feet tied to the footboard. Keith was straddling him with his hard cock fucking in and out of Luka's mouth, while Katie was fucking Luka in the ass with a foot long dildo.

"I wonder if Luka knew all those sex toys were going to be used on him tonight?"

"I don't think so. If he knew, I don't think he would have bought suck a large dildo! Fuck, that thing is longer and thicker than Keith's cock!"

After only a couple of minutes, Keith shot his load all over Luka's face. Katie placed her mouth over Luka's cock and started sucking him off, and it took only a minute or two and he shot his load into Katie's mouth. As always, she swallowed it all.

The three of them decided to go back to the Jacuzzi. As instructed by Luka, Ally called housekeeping and had them come change the sheets on the bed before we went to sleep. They came in about fifteen minutes. Ally and I put our robes on to show a little modesty. The housekeeper kept looking outside due to the noise the three were making in the courtyard. I'm not sure what they were up to, but by the sound of it, someone was getting fucked somewhere, but I didn't know who or where.

It was about two thirty when Ally and I finally shed the robes and climbed into the bed. I held her tight as we both fell asleep.

I'm not sure when they joined us, but when I woke up in the morning, there were five of us in the bed. Keith and Katie were wrapped together on my right side. Ally was next to me, and I was spooning her. Luka was next to Ally, on the outside of the bed, and had one of his legs hanging over Ally's legs and mine, and Ally had her hand on his cock, and he had his hand on Ally's hip. I gently woke Ally up.

Withdrawing her hand from Luka's cock, Ally said, "When the fuck did they join us?"

"I don't know. They were here when I woke up, but I don't remember them coming to bed last night."

"And I don't remember grabbing Luka's cock, but I imagine I was dreaming it was you, cause I did dream about you last night, brother."

"Was it a pleasant dream?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, it was quite pleasant," she replied.

"Well, I'm glad all you did was hold his cock and that you didn't suck him off in the night."

"Nope, I didn't do that, that I remember, that is," Ally said laughing.

Ally and I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom to get a shower. I loved looking at my sister in the shower. How I've missed doing this all these years, I'll never know, but I sure liked it now.

We washed each other off while showering, and then got out, dried each other off, and then put our robes on and went out to the kitchen.

Ally fixed each of us a cup of coffee, and we went outside to the courtyard.

We sat down and I noticed a pack of Keith's cigarettes on the table, so I lit one up and enjoyed a cigarette with my coffee, and my sister.

"You know mom and dad come home from the wedding tomorrow. How are we going to continue our relationship with them around all the time?" Ally asked.

"Just one day at a time, I guess. I'll be working with you at band practice the rest of the summer, and they aren't usually home when we get there, so we'll have some time then, and there will be other times as well."

"Maybe we can think of a way to get away for a weekend or two for something. That would be awesome."

"You can always come here," Luka interjected.

We didn't even see him walk out, but he was still nude, standing across the courtyard, and had obviously heard at least part of our conversation.

"If you want to get away from home, you can always come here. Just give me a call and I'll fix you up with one of the rooms. I can't guarantee that you'll get this one, but I'll have something for you. Complimentary, of course."

"What about the videos?" I asked.

"With your permission, only. If you don't want me to video, then I wont, but I do enjoy the videos."

"What got you started into that?"

"My father. When he bought and had this place restored, he had cameras installed everywhere. This is a very historical site, and he was paranoid about security and people taking things or defacing things. You're under video surveillance everywhere you go on the property. Everywhere. About a year ago I was playing around with his security equipment and figured out that I could spy on people in their rooms, and even record them. I played around with it a few times, but nothing serious, that is, until you and Ally came the first time."

"How did you know we were coming?" I asked.

"I didn't. I saw you when you came in, and I have to admit, I thought Ally was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I checked the registry and noticed that you two didn't have a reservation, so I offered you one. While you were eating, I set up the room with the champagne and your gift box, and then extended the invitation for you to remain for the night. Slipping a copy of the DVD under the door was just my way of sharing a beautiful love story with the two of you. I hope you both enjoyed it."

"Did you watch it?" Ally asked.

"Yes, several times."

"Do you beat off when you watch it?"Ally asked.

"What are you asking that for?" I asked her, a little embarrassed for Luka.

"That's Ok, Ryan," he replied. Looking over to Ally, Luka continued, "Yes, I masturbate every time I watch it. You are fabulous in it, Ally, and you are stunningly beautiful."

"What scene do you like best?"

"I like to watch the scene when you're sucking Ryan's cock, that part is very erotic. I imagine it's my cock you're sucking."

"That will have to remain in your imagination," I interjected. "Ally and I are strictly together now."

"Yeah, I heard, Anyway, if you want the use of a room, anytime, just let me know."

"Luka, why the videos?" Ally asked.

"Well, first off, its my perversion, I guess. Other than that, its my only sexual outlet. I work twenty-four seven at this place, all year long. I was educated in Italy, and then my father brought me over here to help run this winery. I'm here by myself most of the time. The rest of my family, including my father, have been home in Italy for the past sex months or more. I run this place by myself."

"Don't you have any friends or anything?" I asked.

"No friends. I don't know anyone here, other than older folks who run wineries nearby. I'm surrounded by older people who are always hitting on me, the men and the women. Believe me, I'm not that hard up."

We talked for several more minutes, offering to fix Luka up with some friends of ours and maybe going out together sometime or something like that. He said that he'd enjoy that very much. He said Katie and Keith also offered to befriend him and show him around and all, and he thought that would be good as well. I'm sure the sex played a part in that decision.

Shortly after that, Keith and Katie came out on the courtyard, both as nude as Luka. Keith lit up a cigarette and gave me another, and the five of us sat around talking for about half an hour, when Luka offered to fix us breakfast over at the restaurant. It was closed until dinner, but he said that he was a good cook and could fix something for us. He left to get breakfast started, while Keith and Katie showered. The four of us gathered our things and then headed over to the restaurant.

We shared a good breakfast, with Luka cooing up a hearty buffet. After breakfast, Luka ordered the car for us. The four of us hugged Luka, and promised to come back, and to have him visit us in the city, which he said he would do.

We enjoyed the limo ride home, and the four of us had good conversation together. We decided we would come back to the winery, and that the four of us would go out dancing or something next weekend. We would go as couples, but we could tell our parents that I'm with Katie and Ally's with Luka. We figured that would be a good way for the four of us to go out and have some fun without tipping off either set of parents to our relationship. It would also be a good cover for our friends. Yep, we would spend a lot of time together as a foursome, without anyone knowing who was with whom. Fuck, that should be fairly easy, as half the time we never knew either.

After we got to the house, Keith and Katie left for home, and Ally and I spent the rest of the evening cleaning up outside and inside the house.

Yes, we made love that evening and spend the night in my bedroom. We'd have plenty of time to get out of bed so they wouldn't find us sleeping together, wouldn't we?

TW