Lila Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, that is so fucking hot." she whispered.

I felt her hand sliding up on the portion of Jims cock that was not in me. She held it and cupped my balls at the same time. Then with her other hand she reached under me and began to stroke my own hardness.

"Jack. Fuck me while Jim fucks you."

It took a little bit of maneuvering but she ended up lying under me with a pillow under her bottom that raised her hips up. I lay on her and she guided me into her soft wet pussy. This position raised up my own ass for Jim and he pushed himself inside me once more. What an amazing feeling! My cock buried inside a beautiful horny young woman and my ass being fucked by a wonderful hard shaft that was stimulating my prostate gland and coaxing out my orgasm.

We lay on the bed together in a fantastic three-way fuck. Every time I pulled back to plunge deep into Lila, Jim slid into my ass. The faster I fucked her, the faster he fucked me. Lila was going crazy. I felt her vagina gripping my cock tighter and tighter and knew that her orgasm was really close. I could hear Jim panting harder and harder and could hear my own moans of pleasure.

In a moment of exquisite timing, Jim and Lila came at the same time. Her vagina pulsed with her waves of orgasm and I felt the twitch in Jim's cock followed by the delicious feeling of his hot seed shooting inside me. That was what it took for me. My own orgasm exploded as Lila's pussy milked my cock. I cried out in the intensity of my pleasure and thrust harder as my semen blasted into her. As our orgasms subsided we lay still and felt each other shudder as the aftershocks hit us and then we finally untangled our bodies from one another.

The story has been in the vault until now. It may have been the most exciting evening of my life. I suspect that it was fairly routine for Jim and I hope that when Lila is a grandma, she will still look back at the memory of what we did and be tempted to rub out another orgasm like I often do.

12