Lilac: Hot, 18, Horny, Relentless!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up," laughed the girl, watching me devour two-thirds of the sandwich in about four bites, "you have to fuck me again."

With my mouth full of food, I just shrugged. "I can eat and fuck at the same time," I offered, somewhat unintelligibly.

Her hazel eyes fell to the sight of my penis, exposed in my crotch through my open robe. Rubbing her wet clitoris, staring down at my dick, she was teasing me while I ate. "You'd rather have that sandwich instead of my hot li'l pussy, huh?" Peeling back my unbuttoned dress shirt she was wearing, she made sure both of her tits were exposed. Flirtatiously glancing at my face to be sure I was watching -- and I was -- she began rubbing the liquids from her vagina onto her nipples, making them glisten in the light. "Ooooh," she purred, staring at her own little titties with her fingers against them, giggling at me softly, waiting for me to finish the food.

The last bite of the food disappeared into my mouth, and a few chomps later down the hatch. I was still hungry, but it would do for the moment. The sight of her messy pussy and petite teen tits was making my cock throb again, I was getting fully erect for her. She saw it, too. Climbing off the kitchen table, she put both her small feet besides my buttocks flat on the chair, her hands reaching forward to my neck. She lifted herself into the air, then hanging off of my neck and shoulders, brought her cunt down to my penis. I leaned back more, watching the sight of that teen cunt moving to my married cock, my hands under her hips and buttocks to hold her in the air. We both moaned, and she slipped my dick inside her vagina an inch or so, then with a grunt, shoved some more of my shaft into that wet young hole.

"Mmmm, uhhh fuck!" whined the horny slut, "fuck me!"

I was staring at her tits inside her opened shirt, but her mouth pressed into mine, and we started kissing madly. I'm not sure if she tasted turkey in my mouth, but she ground her tongue deep into my mouth while we started to fuck slowly on the chair. It was uncomfortable, but it was creative and I allowed her to start riding me slowly.

Only -- after a couple of minutes of her riding me while I sat on the chair, we both sensed something wrong, and instantly we shrieked with laughter and looked down at the floor.

Ol' Tigger, awaken from his sleep by the two noisy humans, had wandered under the table to check out what was happening. He saw some things unfamiliar to him -- male and female genitalia, with all sorts of smelly liquids on them. Being a dog, he did what was natural, which is shove his nose into it and start checking out what it might be. I mean, you know, could have been edible.

I moved to kick my furry friend away from us, shouting at him, while Lilac just laughed. Tigger didn't get it, but he did stand back, looking at me sleepy and confused.

Shaking my head at the dog, I said to Lilac, "You know, maybe we should go back upstairs -- let him get some sleep."

Lilac kissed me again, but climbed off of me. "Mmmm, okay!"

We bolted up the steps to the second floor, with Lilac making a detour to the bathroom to go potty. I crawled onto my bed -- the one I slept in every night with my wife -- and laid flat on my back, head floating over the soft pillows. My cock was wet from the sex, aching for more attention from the slut. I was loving this, I was feeling manly and needed. The guilty feelings were repressed; I'd deal with them later. The sex was happening, so unlike the first night, I was just going to enjoy it without regret.

I heard the toilet flush down the hallway, and moments later, the blonde came bouncing back into the bedroom, skipping almost, in a very jubilant mood. Hopping onto the bed, she spied my hard cock and crawled right over to me. Lilac squatted on my hips, sitting not on her knees but on her feet, so her entire body was up in the air as she lowered her pussy to my cock. I held my shaft upright, and the teenager bounced downward, some of my penis penetrating her tight hole. As usual, she shrieked at how big my cock was, and she reached to the headboard above me to steady herself. Now she could bounce up and down with zest, her knees bent in front of her, only her feet on the mattress, allowing her to raise and lower her pelvis easily. Her sloppy wet pussylips slipped down my fat shaft, until my cockhead was piercing the tightness in the back of her twat, then she raised up and came back down again.

Her body was upright above mine, I reached up to play with her tits. She loved that, especially me pinching and twisting her nipples. Faster she humped me, her head back, her long golden hair cascading down her back, her eyes closed as she concentrated on the feeling of my penis inside her vagina. Pushing her hips down hard, she took most of my hard dick into her cunt, noisily sliding up to the tip, and with a grunt shoving herself back down to again swallow most of the shaft. Over and over she rode me, humping me as deep as she could sink me into her pussy.

I reached out, rubbing my fingers on her clitoris, giving her some more stimulation as she rode me. Lilac loved it, screaming and having an orgasm that way, bouncing on me. When she came down from the climax, I spun her around on me, so she was sitting on me "reverse cowgirl," her back and ass facing my head, her legs spread wide around my hips to keep fucking me. Lilac leaned back, and my hands arched around her chest to cup her small tits as she began to ride me. Her blonde hair was in my face; I leaned up to kiss and suckle her young neck and earlobes, while one of my hands slipped down her sweaty tummy to her pussy, again playing with her clit while she rode me. Her hips were whipping in circles, driving my cock in and out of her twat, her mouth open and breathing noisily while I fingered her clit and fucked her cunt.

"Uhhh - YESSSSS!" Her scream was shattering, another orgasm exploding through her small body. "I'm cummminggggg!"

I had an idea how to make her cum even harder. I made Lilac climb off of me for just a moment, while I rolled to my wife's side of the bed and opened the nightstand drawer next to the mattress. Lilac's eyes doubled in size, and she let out a schoolgirl's yelp of shock when she saw me retrieve an object from the drawer -- my wife's vibrator. We used it occasionally to supplement our sex, and I'm sure when I was working late, it had lots of use.

Not sure if the 18 year old had seen one before, I held it out for Lilac to examine. It was a silver metal shaft, not cock-shaped, with a slanted tip that became narrow at its highest point. It had a fat black rubber base and an electric cord, not batteries. I plugged the cord into an outlet built into the middle of the headboard, and laid back on my spot on the bed. "C'mon, get on me the same way," I told her, pointing to my lap.

"What are you going to do with that thing?" the teenager nervously inquired, turning her back to me and throwing a skinny leg over my body to straddle me again.

"You'll see," I promised with a wink.

The bitch sank back down on my cock in the same position, reverse-cowgirl. She bent forward to hold my penis upright, and slammed her pussy onto it, swallowing half my shaft into her cunt. Then she leaned back, her arms straight behind her, her torso leaning backwards over me as she started to swirl her hips and ride my tool. Snapping the vibrator onto a medium setting, I reached around her and pressed the vibe into one of her firm nipples. She groaned, loving the feeling, allowing me to continue doing that while she fucked me. "Like that, huh," I guessed correctly, teasing her nipple by just softly holding the vibrating metal tip against the firm nipple, tracing around it in circles, driving her nuts.

Then I leaned up myself, one hand behind me to prop up my torso, while my hand holding the vibrator continued to reach around the teenager's small body. Lowering the vibe from her tits, I pushed the toy to her crotch, between her spread-open thighs where she was fucking my dick. The vibrator impacted her clitoris, grinding on it, sending waves of electricity into her crotch while she had my dick stretching out her pussy. Her entire body tensed, her head fell back, and she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Oww YESSS!" Her hips started thrashing wildly, bucking on me, grinding against the vibrator and sinking harder into my penis, thrusting me even farther inside her hole. The vibrator instantly put her over the edge, and she was having a seriously energetic orgasm.

I grinned, knowing she was having better sex with me than she'd ever had in her life. I just knew it.

My wife's vibrator continued to tease her clitoris, driving her insane while I pumped my erection upwards, into her twat. Lilac took control of the vibrator from me, allowing me to sit back with both of my elbows bent behind me. Now I could buck her around, tossing her little body into the air, making her crunch down on my penis as she sat backwards on it; Lilac had the vibrator against her clitoris, teasing it mercilessly, screaming and shrieking from the nonstop orgasms flowing through her body. I even felt the vibrator against my dick sometimes, she was shaking so badly she couldn't keep the toy's slanted tip against her clitoris the entire time.

"Here," I told her, my hands on her hips pushing her up into the air, "sit up a second -- good -- now, go down here -- put my cock in your ass, sweetie."

She grunted in agreement. "Uhhh!"

Her small, creamy ass lowered to my pelvis again, and this time I felt her tight asshole against my cockhead. She had to hold my dick firmly, guiding it, but with a shove she made my dick enter her butthole. Fuck that little brown orifice was tight! I winced, pushing her small hips downwards, forcing my meat inside her butt. Leaning farther back, her bony knees wide to the side, Lilac groaned in satisfaction with my erection now lodged deep in her butthole. I guided her wrist, making her lower the vibrator back to her clit, which she began to tease with the vibrating toy while I fucked her ass.

"Ohhh shit!" Her voice was weak, she was shattered by the orgasms and erotic sensations. "Shiiiiiit! Soooo good!" Then she cried out for mercy, screaming again. "Cumming!!! Ohhh, shiiiit!"

The girl was going crazy, rubbing the vibrator's head all over her clitoris and pussylips, shoving the shaft inside her cunt while my dick continued to plow her ass. She even pulled the vibrator back to her tits, teasing her firm nipples, loving that stimulation too. She probably could have used four vibrators at once, she had this one going everywhere, back and forth, while I continued to jam my swollen prick into that tight teen butthole.

"Ohhhh shiiiit!" She was cumming again, the orgasms were nonstop. "Fuuuuck!"

I let her diddle and vibrate herself a while, while she slowly undulated her ass over my dick, until I needed to get myself off. Out of nowhere I pulled her ass off of my married penis, and tossed her onto her back on the middle of the bed. I jumped over her, my masculine physique towering over her petite little frame, and shoved my prick back inside her cunt. Lilac's head was lifted to watch my dick penetrate her pink cunt again. I grabbed the vibrator, slamming it hard against her clitoris, making the clitty sizzle from the contact while I started stuffing my boner way deep inside her pussy. A few slams later, I had all seven inches of my shaft inside Lilac's twat, her pussylips completely swallowing my pecker, my balls on her asscheeks. A look of amazement exploded on her face, as she felt me vibrating her clitty and deep-fucking her teen cunt. Moments later, she was shrieking again, having yet another orgasm.

It was enough for me, too. I started cumming hard, pumping another load of my jism into the slut's tight bald pussy, creaming her deep with globs of gooey sperm.

That sex was physically draining, both of us laughed at how sore and sweaty we were. I snapped off the vibrator, tossing it aside; then I pulled out of her pussy, and laid on my side next to her, cuddling her petite nude body. She was moaning, letting me kiss her face, then our mouths met for a tongue-filled, sexy embrace.

As my hands caressed her sweaty, slim back and baby-soft asscheeks, our lips lingering together with tongue-filled kisses, I noticed the clock and how late it was. Well past midnight. My weary brain wanted sleep; my body didn't want Lilac to leave. The sex with Lilac the previous night, when I consciously didn't want her to stay over, seemed like a lifetime ago. Now, here, tired and lusting for her, I craved her to spend the night, I wanted to wake up next to her. Just once, that's all; I knew my wife would be home early evening the next day. "Hey," I whispered gently, "how late can you stay -- can you stay all night?"

My mistress moaned at the thought, nodding quickly, kissing me hard on the lips again. Breaking the kiss, I saw the wheels churning in her head of how to get away with it. "Yeah -- uh huh -- just, let me do this." Her slender nude body jumped up, hopping off the bed and wobbling on unsteady legs to my wife's vanity in the corner of the room. Lilac had left her clothing there, and she fished out her cellphone from the buttpocket of her shorts. Crawling back into bed, sitting Indian-style with her bony legs bent underneath her -- and with her wet cunt leaking all sorts of fluids -- the long-haired blonde tossed some of her now-matted, twisted golden strands over her shoulder, and started texting someone. "I'm texting my Mom, that I'm sleeping over at my friend's," she reported, a naughty, deceptive grin on her face.

When I heard her cellphone chirp that the message had been sent, she kept typing. "Now I'm telling my friend Anya that, if my Mom ever asks, I was sleeping over at her house tonight." I heard the pop from her phone indicating that message flew into the air too.

As she lay back down next to me on her side, dropping her cellphone onto a pillow behind her, I snickered at the games a high school senior-to-be has to play, to stay out with an older man. "Sure that's gonna work," I inquired, more worried about someone finding out that she was staying with ME, "can you trust your friend?"

"Oh, uh huh!" Lying on her side facing me, her small tits still hard those stiff brown nipples, and she arched her back when she saw my eyes gaze at them. She giggled, as she related a little tale "Um, Anya sort of owes me -- I set her up on a date, when her boyfriend of like a thousand years dumped her, she was like all crying nonstop, so I had a guy take her out -- and, uh, she got HOT sex out of it."

Damn, these high school girls -- life and dating were all about hot sex! I was feeling really old. "Lucky Anya -- who'd you set her up with?" But my worrying mind was still trying to cover all the loose ends of having Lilac spend the night with me. "And, your mom and dad don't care you won't come home?"

The girl seemed completely unconcerned, and in fact, she seemed a little giddy, like she was hiding a secret. "Uhhh -- no, I'm 18, I can do what I want, mostly -- and, uhhh, that's a funny thing." She smirked at me, watching my reaction as she spilled the torrid detail she had omitted from her tale about Anya. "And, shhhh, I probably shouldn't be telling you this? But my Dad won't care I'm out, because . . . well, because that's who I set up Anya with, it was my Dad."

Her hazel eyes were riveted at me waiting to see how I took the news, and she saw my eyebrow raise up and the corners of my mouth turn up in a slight, disbelieving smile. "Get the fuck out -- you sent your father on a date with your friend -- she's in high school? And he FUCKED her?" I blinked, pausing to consider the implications. "Wait -- is your Dad divorced or separated? I thought he lived at your house, he answered the phone--"

Lilac was becoming energized by the tale. She propped herself up with a bend elbow beneath her torso, her head resting on her hand, as she excitedly drilled down a couple layers into the obviously sordid story. "Okay, like, you can't tell my Mom, or the neighbors, right? But, see, my Dad, he's sooo sweet and works so hard, and my Mom is just a bitch and a half -- she's always cussin' him out, he does everything for her, and she's been a total bitch, she even had an affair last year he didn't know about. So, like, Anya thought my Dad is hot, all my friends to -- and yeah, she's 18 now, she's in my class -- it was like three weeks ago, I said Dad, you should take out Anya, she needs some cheering up, her boyfriend dumped her for this girl who's like a lingerie model or something. So he took her out, and--" She paused at the most salacious detail. "And they ended up in his car, having sex." Lilac snickered at me. "Anya, like, had a smile on her face all week -- she said it was true, married men ARE the best lovers!"

Hearing that last part, the praise for married men, made me smile ear to ear -- but it also started to explain things. "Oh is that so -- is that why you're here?"

The petite blonde teenager sheepishly shrugged, blushing momentarily, admitting the truth. "Well -- if you really have to know -- yeah, I have been, like, so fuckin' horny since Anya told me about it, the next morning. Just picturing Dad and Anya -- it's not like I'm jealous of her? 'Cause he's my Daddy -- but, I'm jealous they both got 'some,' that it was, you know, so hot -- and I just turned 18 a couple weeks ago, I've been dying for good sex because my boyfriend wasn't good at it, and then I saw you." She wrinkled her nose and lips, and her small finger reached out to touch the tip of my nose. "You're like a so hot, I remembered you from the pool, then when I found out you were the guy here, I just -- I just had to fuck ya, you know?"

I was touched, and I was mad at myself -- I was falling in love with his little bitch. I knew I couldn't let it happen, but for the night at least, she was the most remarkable dream come true. Pulling her close to me, rolling her chest onto mine, we smashed our lips together and a deep, wet French kiss ensued, with my hand pawing at her small asscheeks, feeling the sweat on them, fondling her little body. My cock had risen to its full size, and although it was a little sore, I definitely was going to go another round -- or more -- with the young slut.

Our kiss was interrupted by another chirp from her cellphone. Lilac groaned in dismay, breaking the kiss to roll onto her back -- those hot little titties on display for me -- to grab her cellphone. She looked at the message she'd just received, and she cackled with a loud witch's laugh. "Get this," she told me, "Anya says, she wants pictures."

Remembering the picture of her friend -- Vivian? -- that Lilac sent me, I was starting to wonder if all these girls shared photographic evidence of their sexual escapades. "What's up with that -- you and your friends always show each other pics of you having sex?" The reputation of high school girls is that they have no secrets with each other; but I had never realized it included media presentations!

Lilac giggled at the thought, tapping the cellphone on the palm of her hand. "Uh -- sometimes?" She giggled again. So I asked her if Anya had send her pictures of her Daddy fucking Anya. Lilac sort of scowled, but not in a disgusting way. "Ehhh -- well, that would be a little weird? He's my Daddy, so -- no, she didn't."

I was watching her retain the cellphone in her hand, she hadn't tossed it to the side yet. "So -- you gonna want to send Anya a pic of us fucking?" The thought was making my penis ache a little more painfully, but of course, the married man in me was worried. "But, you can't show my face, I can't let anyone know it's me -- you understand?"

"Oh, I gotcha!" Holding the cellphone in one hand, the teenager climbed to her knees again, tossing a leg over me, straddling me to fuck me. Putting my hands on her slim hips, I guided her pussy towards my cockhead. She was leaning forward, her hair and boobs dangling down, until she felt my dick's helmet kiss the softness of her tight teen cunt. Lilac sat back, forcing my penis inside her vagina, then she sat upright all the way, sinking down, my penis disappearing into her pussy again. "Uhhhh -- yesss!" She pulled her hair to one side, tossing it over her shoulder, then put her free hand on her own hip to steady herself, while she humped me, sliding her tight cunt up and down my stiffened pole. "Mmmm, fuck -- soooo good!"