Lilac: Hot, 18, Horny, Relentless!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes stared at the sight of my dick entering her pink, shaved pussy, and at her flat tummy and perky, creamy-white A-cup titties, then at her lovely young face. I now could see why her Dad fucked her 18 year old friend, it was the same reason I was fucking Lilac -- these young bitches are sex goddesses.

Lilac handed me her cellphone. I laid back, letting Lilac do the work of moving herself up and down my dick, while I turned on the camera function and aimed the camera. I turned it sideways for a long shot, then clicked a picture of Lilac riding my erection; the photo had everything, her face and tits, the lower part of my erection exposed below her pink vagina, her cuntlips stretched open to take my shaft, and even part of my firm abdomen. I showed the pic to the girl, who snickered in delight and then typed out a message to send it to Anya.

Knowing she'd just share a picture of our sex with her friend, I was turned on just about more than at any point with her. The thought was incredibly arousing to me.

Having Lilac fuck me on top was too tame, too passive. It was late, I wanted to cum again, and I my lust for the slut was off the charts. With a playful roar, I knocked the cellpone out of her hand and, simultaneously, rolled her onto her back. She yelped, but pulled her skinny legs back for me. Now I was lying over her, my arms straight down and locked stiff, so I was towering above her little body, staring at her face and hot tits. I began pounding my ass forward, driving my hips against her petite frame. She was grunting again, nodding each time I fucked her hard, feeling my seven inches of glory plunging deeper into the back of her unbelievably tight cunt. She wrapped her legs around my waist again, staring into my eyes, both of us gasping and panting as I brutally fucked her tight young twat harder and harder.

"Uhhhh! Uhhhh! Oooooh, yeah, Mike, uhhhh!" Her petite hands were clutching my strong upper arms, hanging onto me along with those slender legs bent around my waist, so her body was almost suspended underneath mine while my penis thrust in and out of her gushing wet cunt. As I banged into her, her body rocked, her titties bouncing a little like soft pillows. Faster and faster I fucked her, making her gasp louder and louder.

We both had orgasms at the same time, I'm not sure who went off first, but it triggered the other, and while I was squirting more seed into her pussy, Lilac's cunt muscles were spasming, gripping my dick. We started kissing again, passionately, tongues entwined together, lapping at each other.

Soon after that, I turned off the lights, and we fell asleep side by side, nude, right where my wife would sleep every night.

* * * * *

The alarm woke me up ungodly early in the morning -- about 5:30 am. It was earlier than normal, but I wanted to get into the office by 6:30 each morning for this crisis we were having. However, after the late-night fucking with Lilac, I was in no shape for work -- physically sore, and having less than five hours of sleep. Still, I didn't have a choice.

Sexy young Lilac was passed out, slumbering in a deep sleep on her side, curled up under a sheet. Her breaths were dainty, I could hardly hear her breathing. I made sure to keep the lights off and move around in stealth mode, so as not to wake her. I forced my aching body to go into the bathroom, where I showered and shaved, and prepared for another day of war at the office.

In the shower, wiping off the sweat, cum and pussyjuice from my body, I tried not to face what I was doing. I had slept with an 18 year old girl, in my marital bed. While it was hot, and the sex was amazing, it couldn't continue. Pictures to friends? Her Dad was fucking her friend? It ws out of control, it was a world of carnal lust and stupid sex that didn't fit with my neat, sheltered married and professional life. I couldn't participate.

My wife was coming home that afternoon. The sex with Lilac had to stop today, before my wife got back.

Of course, she wasn't due back until much later that day -- was she?

I came out of the bathroom, ready for work except not having dressed yet, just a towel around my waist. The light from the bathroom cast a glow on Lilac's petite body. She stirred, rolling onto her back, her tits exposed from the bedsheet pulled down a little on her tanned body. I sat on the bed, admiring the little slut, wondering if I have to send her home, or could let her sleep in and wake herself. Obviously, I wasn't going to send her home at 6 am.

I saw her eyes blink open, slowly, and a moment later, a knowing grin crossed her pretty face, as she realized where she was.

"Ohhh fuck," she moaned, putting her hand to her head. "What time is it?"

I told her it was about 6, and she could stay in my bed, but I had to get to work. She protested -- "Noooo! Stay!" -- but I said I had to get to the office, no choice. She could sleep in until whenever she wanted that morning. I looked around, seeing there would be no evidence of the sex, other than the messy sheets -- and I was just going to leave those for later, either I could have her change them or I could change them before I went to the airport to get my wife.

"You really have to go?" Lilac was pouting, rolling onto her back, the bedsheet down to about her waist. "Because -- this is the last time?"

I felt melancholy too, although I was mentally ready for moving on with my life. This was a one-time thing, and although it lasted two nights, it was not -- and could not -- continue any longer. "I know, I'm sorry -- but, it's just how it has to be." I tried to give her a reassuring smile, a warm, friendly one. "It was amazing -- YOU are amazing -- it just can't be, I'm married."

"I know." Lilac looked sad for only a second, then her lips turned into an evil grin. "But -- it's not over yet?" She kicked the bedsheet off herself, exposing her whole nude body, and immediately her thighs parted to show me her vagina. "One more time -- make me your cumslut -- eat my pussy, then fuck me!" She was reaching out to me, to pull me down. "C'mon, eat my cunt, Mike!"

I had to be going, I'd be late for the office. I just showered. Sex that morning was a horribly bad idea.

But, Lilac was the sexiest creature I'd ever met, and if this was my last time with her, I wasn't going to miss it.

Dropping my towel, I jumped onto the bed and immediately bent over. The bitch had her legs spread to the sides, offering me her shaved vagina, and I dove in. Sticking my tongue out, I began lapping hard on the girl's soft, tasty clitoris and pussylips, working my lips hard against her little knob of flesh to get her excited. She was grunting softly, her head back on the pillow, eyes mostly closed, still barely removed from sleep. But with my hot breaths and strong tongue circling around her clit, digging into the flesh around it, and lapping at her cuntlips, she was getting more aroused. I could taste the juices leaking out, the scent of her arousal was rising. I kept pumping my tongue harder, bringing her into a state for fucking.

Her small hands were on my head, gripping my hair, even though I'd just brushed it for work. I didn't care. Her cunt was on fire; I wanted the hot slut to cum hard for me. Her smooth, thin pelvis was gyrating in circles, pushing up against my tongue, thrashing around as I darted my tongue around her clit and cuntlips. Faster I moved my mouth, the louder her grunts became, and the wetter her pussy got.

My dick was swollen, wanting to penetrate her twat. Lilac wanted it too. "Uhhhh - fuck me!" I was already preparing for that, pushing myself up and crawling over her. I cradled her petite figure in my arms, scooping both arms under her small torso, while pushing my erection at her 18 year old cunt. Her slim legs wrapped around me, her hands were on my lower back, almost on my buttocks. Her juicy pussy was soft and ripe, and my penis jabbed at it, pushing inside an inch. She squealed; I rammed harder, sinking my meat deeper into her slutty cunt. We started to kiss, her breath wasn't the best in the morning, but I didn't care. I wanted to show her how much I cared for her.

We fucked steadily, both of us tired from the sex the previous night. Her twat got so wet, but it was still ultra-tight, and it felt better to just jam my dick all the way into the back of her vagina and grind into the pressure, instead of pumping in and out. Her screaming continued in our kiss, she was practically yelling into my mouth, while she felt my dick fucking her as deep as I could reach it. She was sucking my tongue, licking her tongue around my mouth too, passionately kissing me.

Thinking this was my last time fucking her, I wanted to see her hot ass again. I pulled out and rolled her onto her knees, and she diffidently pushed her bony little butt into the air, her face against a soft pillow. Whimpering, she cried out as my dick entered her twat again from the rear, and she felt my hands around her hips holding her down. I gazed at her gorgeous, petite ass in the dim light from the bathroom behind me, staring at it as I fucked her slowly, pushing deeply, pulling out, then back in. "Mmm, honey -- ohhh, fuck -- your ass is sooo fuckin' good, you're sooo hot."

"Uhhh! Uhhhh!" Her eyes were closed, face against the pillow still. "Uhhhh -- fuck me!" Her voice sounded so young, an 18 year old's squeaky, shrill voice. "C'mon, fuck me hard!"

I was pounding her now, furiously thrusting my hips forward to drive my penis into her cunt from the backside, even knocking the top of her head against the headboard. Bump bump bump, she was going, while her squishy cunt was making sloppy noises from my dick penetrating it. We kept screwing hard, faster, I was gasping, my cock wanting to explode inside her.

"Yeah, baby," I slurred, my mouth filled with spit, "you're so hot, you feel so good."

She found some early-morning energy, whipping her small butt in circles, pumping it against my erection as I slammed forward to thrust the shaft inside her. I felt her fingers on her clit again, from beneath her, giving herself more attention.

I roared first. "Awwww, yeah, honey, yeahh!" I was cumming, my erection relieving itself, jetting out streams of my sperm inside her pussy.

Lilac began screaming too, cumming herself around my penis. "Uhhh yeahhhhh! Yeahhhhh!"

I collapsed, pressing her onto her stomach on the bed, my cock still in her very wet cunt, her asscheeks underneath my flat abdomen. I kissed the back of her small, soft shoulder, then began nibbling on her ear, as we both moaned, so tired at this early hour.

And that, I figured at the time, was my last time ever fucking Lilac. Had to end.

She was exhausted, she didn't argue when I told her to stay in bed and get some more sleep. "Uhhh, ok, uh huh," she muttered, eyes already mostly closed. When I said I loved her but had to get to work, she muttered back, "Me too," but she was already on the verge of sleep. Fifteen minutes later, when I came back to check on her just before leaving the house, she was passed out, sleeping on her tummy with her thighs spread, my sperm dripping out.

It hurt to leave her. I had to, though; work beckoned, and I was late.

I spoke to her later that morning, and she had me talk her through the process of finding new bedsheets, and tossing the old ones into the laundry hamper. I'd take care of those that evening.

Over the phone, sitting in my office, I was wondering how to bring some closure to this. Lilac, however, had it figured out. "I'll see you this weekend, I have to come get my money from your wife," she pointed out. For Lilac, there was no need for a good-bye.

That was the easy way out. I left it at that.

* * * * *

Two days, later, that Sunday afternoon, my efforts to put Lilac out of my mind took a temporary detour, to put it mildly.

I was coming out of our bedroom, having just changed into a dirty t-shirt and shorts to do yard work out in the back hill, when I saw my wife handing over some cash to Lilac in our foyer. My dick instantly got hard just seeing the girl, and she looked pretty as ever. Her long, golden hair was brushed straight down, her skin was that deep caramel color of her summer tan, and while she was wearing a non-sexual, loose t-shirt and baggy shorts, she just looked mouthwateringly fuckable.

My lust for the little bitch mixed with amusement and fear. I snorted at the irony, my wife was paying the girl for a week of coming over to watch our dog -- when, in fact, she was actually coming over part of the time to fuck me. How fucking delicious is that? But, at the same time, just seeing Lilac standing next to my wife sent this paralyzing fear down my spine. My life could be ruined by the 18 year old slut, if she just spoke the truth.

Fortunately, Lilac has no intentions of ruining my life. When she spied me, she forced herself not to look hard at me, but she did let out a little smile. My wife didn't really notice it. I paused to join them, listening to my wife droning on about the islands, but griping about me having to leave early for work. Lilac nodded as if understanding, and she even said, "Oh, he must work SO hard, Mrs. Tillison." When she said that, the blonde grinned at me, looking out the corner of her eye. Throb, my cock went, leaking a little precum at the inside sexual joke. My stupid wife, she just nodded in agreement.

I couldn't take it. Standing there, smelling Lilac's sweat and perfume, seeing her gorgeous face and knowing her scrumptious little figure was inside those loose clothes . . . literally, I had to get out of there. Something told me to stay, to say goodbye to Lilac, but it would feel too permanent. Too emotional. No, I just excused myself to go into the backyard and start the yard work.

I'm literally carrying yard equipment -- a couple of rakes and hoes, and a trimmer -- from our backyard shed towards the back entrance of our fence when I look over at the house, and see Lilac standing at our patio door, alone. She was smiling nicely at me, grinning ear to ear. My wife wasn't in sight.

Fuck, there was that feeling in my crotch again, my cock getting hard. I motioned for the girl to come into the backyard with me, expecting to say pleasantries for a few seconds. Just a few seconds, I told myself, don't let her stay -- my fucking wife was inside the house!

Lilac had that playful, high-pitched, accusatory tone she sometimes used. "Hey, you left!"

I dropped the yard equipment, tossing it in the direction of the rear entrance leading to the bushes and trees down the hill behind our fence. "I'm sorry," I whispered with a wink, staring into her lusty hazel eyes, "don't take it personally -- but you HAVE to be kidding, I can't be around you AND my wife at the same time -- my cock wanted to cum just SEEING you!"

The blonde wandered towards me, moving slowly and casually, giggling at my explanation. "Mmm, really?" She let her pink little tongue trace her thin lower lip. "Mmm, that sounds tasty!"

"Lilac!" I had to laugh too, shaking my head at how relentless this slut was. "Seriously -- not here, not now -- look, my wife's inside." I was feeling a pressure in my chest, the stress of having to deal with this girl -- and with my lust for her. I kept trying to bury it, and she kept coming back. "I told you, we can't be doing this -- I'm married, I can't have a girlfriend -- you're INSANELY sexy and sweet, but, I'm not -- not in a place--"

She was nodding, not arguing. And she didn't look terribly upset. "Oh yeah, I know," the girl agreed without a sigh or any hint of the depression I was facing. "But -- the sex was hot, right?"

Shit! I had to laugh at the question, not that it was funny, but that she had a one-track mind. Teenagers! I looked straight into her gorgeous face and grinned devilishly. "Oh yeah, it was the hottest -- the best, you're so gorgeous and sexy -- and kinky."

"Goood," she purred, not moving towards me, but standing a couple steps away with her hands behind her back, arching her chest forward, pushing those 18 year old little titties at me, rocking her body side to side slightly, "because, I thought it was REAL hot, too." Her petite, slim face blushed a little, she batted those eyes like a Southern girl might, glancing around the yard, pretending to look embarrassed. She spotted the tools. "Sooo -- whacha doin'?"

While I felt a little stupid about the answer, the fact she was changing the subject away from sex was welcome. "Uhhh -- yard work. Got a lot of overgrowth behind the fence, I told my wife I'd clear it out, so the damn fence doesn't need to be replaced."

Change the subject? Hardly. The blonde glanced to the open door in the fence leading to those hills behind us, and at the thick green foliage visible through the doorway. "Hmmm, back there, you mean?" Her bony little finger pointed at the foliage. "You mean, where nooooo one can see anything, it's soooo private?" Then she looked at me with a smirk, sort of a know-it-all, figured-it-out grin, cocking her head to one side, grinning evilly.

My penis had never stopped being hard, this whole time I was still fuming for her sexuality and beauty. Yeah, my wife was in the house, but my wife expected me to be working the next couple of hours in the dense trees and shrubbery of the untamed private forest behind our big fence -- where, as Lila just so sagely pointed out, no one could see, for the most part. So if I went back there, and Lilac came with me --

This was a horrible, stupid idea, more of the same stupid stuff I was doing with Lilac earlier in the week. My brain was screaming, don't you fucking do it!

My cock was aching, fuck the little slut!

Our eyes were locked together, both of us having the same thoughts, and almost at the same time we both said words to the effect of, "Let's go back there."

I let Lilac run ahead of me, while I watched the back of the house to make sure my wife wasn't watching. When Lilac was out of sight, I picked up the garden tools, almost wobbling over as I did. I experienced weak knees, my stomach was churning, and I was feeling a little light-headed from the sudden decision to go fuck my slut while my wife was still home. But, acting like I was doing my chores, I took the tools to the gate, went through it, and shut it -- just in case wifey came out looking for me, I'd have a little advance warning with the gate opening.

I put the tools behind a nearby tree, looking around the small forest that lives beyond our back yard. The ground drooped away at a decently challenging slope, disappearing into dark-green shadows of thick trees. In the few dozen yards closer to the fence, there were fewer large trees but quite a few overgrown bushes, shrubs and smaller trees, leaving a patchwork of bright sunlight streaming in rays between leaf-covered limbs. I had to look around, and I spotted Lilac waiting for me about 30 yards down range, near a couple of very large tree trunks that stretched up to the sky. She waived me over excitedly.

Not believing I was doing this, I jogged around some obstacles and made my way over to her. It was a warm but not hot summer day, slightly humid, so I was already perspiring slightly from the little jog. Mosquitoes and flies were fairly abundant, I had to waive some of them away. "I can't believe we're doing this," I commented excitedly, taking her small hand in mine, my heart thumping and my dick burning in my shorts.

Lilac already knew where we were headed, having spotted the perfect area to cheat on my wife. She led me behind three very large tree trunks, standing side-by-side, each covered in leafy green vines. It was like a small wall, forty yards from our house and backyard fence. Taking me behind them, the hard dirt ground slopped less violently, and the area was entirely in shade. It was secluded, private, a perfect place to fuck.