Lilac: Hot, 18, Horny, Relentless!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucky prick, whomever he was. "So who's the lucky guy?"

I saw her petite shoulder shrug again, and she didn't seem inclined to provide many details. "Oh, uh -- he's, well, like you -- an older guy -- but--" She paused, taking a breath, and blurted out a rather key detail. "He left his wife, you know, separated, I guess is the word."

"Really?" Instantly I had an intriguing thought, which gave rise to a pang of jealousy. "So, was he already separated, or -- or, like, leave her to date you?" The fact that another man would give up his wife to date this gorgeous, playful little vixen? Man, it made me sick to my stomach that someone else had the balls and I didn't.

Lilac blushed, her pale white skin turning a distinct shade of crimson. "Ohhh -- well, I mean, sorta both -- it's complicated." Her big, hazel eyes were staring at my face, watching my reaction, and I think she saw a little shock in my face. I mean, not many 18 year old girls break up marriages -- although, Lilac was hot enough to do it. "I mean, it's not like it's MY fault? But, you know -- I kinda, like, moved in with him when he did."

Yeah, that was a punch to the gut. I tried to keep smiling, but I was stunned to hear she was already shacking up with the guy! What a slut! And why couldn't I be that guy! "Well," came my very socially polite response, "sounds like you're in a good situation -- got a very, very lucky guy who must love you a LOT."

"Yeahhhh, he does," agreed the girl, still being coy, smiling weirdly at me, "and I love him lots, he's great -- but--" She leaned forward, her voice getting a bit more quiet but rising in pitch, being aroused by the possibilities. "But, he lets me go out on dates with other guys, if I want? So -- if YOU want--"

As much as my penis right there wanted to plow into her tight teen vagina, and my heart was melting from a rush of emotions, my fucking brain wasn't going to play along. "He lets you go out? Wow, he really is a special guy." (This was confusing. What kind of guy would leave his wife for an 18 year old, but let the 18 year old date other men? Not something I could do, that's for sure.) "But, he must be -- to have you living with him." Then I answered her question. "Well, I'll keep it in mind -- same phone number, your cell?"

Lilac had a toothy, Texas-sized grin, wrinkling her little nose at me. "Yup!" Her small, soft hand reached out, patting me on my lower arm near my wrist, just briefly. "So, call or text me anytime -- if you want!"

I so wanted, but I knew I couldn't play with this fire. I'd have to be cheating on my wife again, and now she'd be cheating on her live-in, older boyfriend. This was a worse situation than when I was fucking her the previous Summer, and so my reaction had to be the same.

"Maybe," I said, knowing I wouldn't. "Well -- great seeing you again, Lilac -- good luck to you, if I don't see you a while!"

Her voice, sadly, wasn't disappointed. "Sure -- you too!" She wasn't missing me, I was just a blip on her list of conquests, I figured. She was getting laid anyway by some other older stud, I didn't give her anything she wasn't already receiving, and probably daily or more often than that even.

It was tough turning my back on her to walk away, but I had to. Just had to. And that was that, the end of my interactions with Lilac to this very day.

Of course, I'm not dead yet -- nor is she, so . . .!