Lilac: Hot, 18, Horny, Relentless!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gosh, what time is it?" she suddenly blurted out. I didn't have a watch, but figured it was close to 9. She said she had to be home by 8:45, a girl friend was coming over at 9. "I'll check my cell," Lilac gasped. Then she turned to pick up her beach bag from the grass behind her. As her backside came into view again, and she bent over, I couldn't repress a moan.

Holy fuck, I was looking at her almost-nude asscheeks!

She's stuffed the backside of her bikini bottom into her asscrack, basically turning it into a thong. The flesh of her small, creamy buttocks were now exposed; the color was nearly white, highlighting a deep tan line on her hips. I mean, fuck, I had my eyes staring at the girl's exposed ass, as she was digging through her beach bag. My mouth watered, my cock was growing harder by the moment, I could sense it leaking precum.

I should say something, right, it wasn't right for her to be teasing me. Because clearly that's what she was doing, she didn't need to expose her ass this way. I was 45, married, this was so wrong. I had to be the adult and tell her it was wrong.

Instead, I stood there stupidly, gazing at her ass. She was looking at her cellphone, still bent over, a bright glow erupted from her palm as the phone turned on. She looked back at me, not standing up, past her hip. I was dead sure she was me staring at her butt. But she didn't seem to acknowledge it, instead, she sounded an alarm. "Shit, it's 9:04! Ohh, fuck!" Lilac grabbed her towel, standing up and wrapping it around herself again, hiding that glorious little teenage ass, and her nice bikini-covered tits and camel toe too. Hanging her beach bag over her shoulder, she turned to me very apologetic. "Shit, I'm sorry, I'm late, I have to go."

This couldn't last forever, of course. I had to get inside too; I had no excuse for doing yard work when it was nearly pitch black outside.

She waived at me, smiling amicably, even giving me a little wink. "I'll see ya later," the teenager purred, hopping across my lawn and heading off into the suburban night.

I was left standing there, watching, my dick aching in my shorts. That little tease was fucking gorgeous, and although I hardly knew her, I was already lusting for her.

And I felt like a creep for it.

* * * * *

The big event of the summer, starting that very week, was the 6-night vacation at a Caribbean island resort -- but in the middle of July if you could believe it. My wife's brother, her younger sister, her mom and stepfather wanted an exotic family gathering. I could see why they picked this fancy resort, but I wasn't sure about the logic of going to the Caribbean in JULY. We'd be leaving 93-degree weather for 103-degree weather.

Our flight was leaving that Friday, late afternoon. Friday morning was filled with packing and last-minute details, like getting cash for the trip, my wife's new hairdo, that sort of thing. One of the details was, my wife asked me to call "the girl," to make sure she was going to come over and let little Tigger out that evening.

Call Lilac? I was nervous just thinking about it, picturing her tits and ass on display a couple of evenings ago. I'd been jerking off thinking about since then, she was making me super-horny and I had four orgasms the day before from fantasizing about her body. So now I had to call her? I was both nervous and excited. She was turning me on -- and off -- in a multitude number of ways, all at once.

Fumbling around, my stomach queasy with excitement, I found the neighbor's number in a directory and called it. Is this what teenage boys feel like, calling a sexy girl from class? But her father answered, a stern voice. Surprised me, I wasn't expecting him. An older man calling for his daughter, I figured, would need an explanation, so I had to introduce myself. She's watching our dog this week, I told him.

A few moments later, I was on the phone with the sexy young thang. "Hiya!" she giggled into the phone, hearing my voice. "Whassup?"

I could picture the pretty blonde, smiling ear to ear. She was so alluring. The memory of her bare butt cheeks was fresh in my head, I was already picturing her naked. But I kept my voice calm, like this call meant nothing to me. "Well, my wife just wanted to make sure you were coming over today, we're leaving soon," I said.

"Sure!" Lilac cheerfully exclaimed, saying it was no problem.

My assumption was, we wouldn't see her that day -- she'd come over that evening for Tigger, when we'd already be gone. The better half of me actually hoped that would be the case, I didn't need the little vixen showing off her body to me in front of my wife. The macho stud in me appreciated the attention, and I felt revived that a girl her age found me worth of her affection, but I knew I wasn't supposed or allowed to be flirting with her.

It would just be easier if I didn't see her anymore, right? The little show in the yard the other night was much appreciated, but it was harmless flirtation. I didn't need it escalating any more.

Ah, but Lilac had tasted the hunt, and she was liking its flavor. Just past noontime, there was a knock at the front door, followed by a rustling of keys, and the door opened. I was in the TV room, watching CNN, on the cellphone trading messages with my busy office. I knew they'd be stressed with me gone for a week, and at the time I had no idea of the tsunami that was going to hit them when I was gone. Hearing the door open and knowing my wife was upstairs packing, I went to see what it was. I had a knot in my tummy. It had to be Lilac, right, who else would it be? Now what was I going to have to deal with?

Indeed, it was Lilac. She strode into the living room, smiling sweetly, moving gingerly. She had on a very loose, sleeveless, green tank-top, sort of an athletic one, with her high school's name across the front. It hung loosely down past her hips, but exposed the bottom half of her shorts -- tight, white, booty shorts, barely past her asscheeks, hugging her little crotch tightly. Fuck, she looked hot. Her legs, long and slender, were tanned and delicious.

"Oops!" she scowled, seeing me, "um, I thought you would be gone by now!" She whapped her head with an open palm. "Blonde little me, I'm so stupid!" She put her little purse on a table nearby, shaking her sexy head.

Inwardly, I was scowling. Damn, she always looked good, even in a stupid athletic tank top. But, as I would have expected, I started getting hard in my shorts, seeing her; she could have been in a winter fur coat and I'd be getting hard just from her being in the room. So that also meant, right away, I was nervous. My wife was in the house; we were leaving for our trip in a couple of hours; I couldn't be flirting with her, not today, although not ever really. So, confused about how to handle the situation, I stood there dumbly, trying not to stare at her body but instead grinning warmly at her face. "Well, it's okay," I lied, covering up the commotion in my emotions, "maybe you can to play with Tigger a little? Get to be friends. He always loves attention."

"Sure!" She turned to head for the kitchen, stopping at the half-height wire gate we use to block off the kitchen so our mutt can't escape and soil the sofa. As she stood there, with our 30-pound dog walking over to meet her excitedly, she bent over the gate to put her hand on Tigger's scruffy forehead. And, bending over, her shirt raised up, and I was staring again at her perfect, petite ass, not exposed like the other night but clad in skin-tight white booty shorts. I saw the firmness of her cheeks, the tight buttcrack, my dick pulsated more adamantly in my black briefs.

Stop looking at her butt, I told myself. "You can let him out, in the living room," I explained, "as long as you're watching him." The teen blonde opened the gate, and the little furry guy ran into the living room, immediately sniffing around for food crumbs that my wife or I could have left behind any of number of times in the past few days. Lilac settled on the sofa, facing me, her elbows on her knees. "Hey, Tigger! Hey, boy!" She kept calling him, but he was ignoring her, still sniffing around for a free snack.

My dog was ignoring her, but I wasn't. My eyes were on her pretty face and sexy, tanned thin shoulders, as her hazel eyes followed Tigger around the carpet. Standing in the living room, watching her sit there, I had no idea what was coming. The little bitch, she was taking teasing to a new level! She leaned forward, as the dog got near her, putting her hand down to him. Reaching out, stretching, really leaning forward. She had a loose, sleeveless tank top. And nothing under it. As she leaned, the tank fell away from her body, and it had a pretty large neckline, so -- as it fell -- someone like me, standing there, had a direct view inside her shirt.

Yes, I'm saying it, as she leaned forward, I got a perfect view of her just-turned-18 year old tit!

She didn't look up to see if I noticed, she was just petting Tigger. It lasted about five, ten seconds, but she wasn't moving much, so as I was statuesque with my eyes glued on her body, her little tit was completely visible. Perky little brown nipple; creamy white color, surrounded by a decently dark tan line of her caramel tanned skin. Not a large breast, but a soft round one, petite, so fucking sexy.

When she sat upright, still not looking at me but our dog instead, I had to shift my position because my cock was so hard in my pants. I plopped into the reclining chair nearby, just sitting there on the edge, watching her, smiling. I had to cross my legs, to hide the bulge in my crotch. I was nervous from the view of her tits, because my wife was upstairs, and I was married and not supposed to see her breasts. She was only 18!

Tigger was showing more interest in her, his stubby little tail wagging, dancing around her. The teenager climbed off the sofa, kneeling on our carpet, playing with him. She bent over to pat the carpet, trying to get him to run around -- and, of course, bending over, in the direction of where I was sitting, I got a second look at one of her naked breasts inside her loose shirt. Damn, it looked better the second time.

I was about to force myself to look away, when she looked up at me and smiled. "He's a playful li'l thang, huh?" She sat back her small ass on her feet, her tanned, slim knees together in front of her, patting Tigger. He was jumping up on her to lick her face. The teenage blonde cackled like a child. "Awww, you like giving kisses? I loooove kisses!" She bent over, a third time, lowering her face so Tigger could lick her, and once again her shirt fell away from her chest, and given the way she was leaning towards me, I got a third look at her nude boob.

Was this accidental? Couldn't be. The teen tramp was trying to tease me!

All I knew was, my cock was rock-hard, loving it. Fucking loving it. And I was sweating nervously, unsure how to react, particularly afraid my 41-year old wife would come down and find her husband ogling some perfect blonde teen's sexy boobies. That would not be a pretty scene.

Lilac and Tigger began playing around on the floor, Lilac on her fours chasing Tigger. She spun around, calling to my dog, raising her hips as she leaned her elbows onto the carpet, her knees together. Yes, that exquisite ass raised up, so mouthwateringly hot inside her skin-tight, skimpy white shorts, wiggling her ass at me as she chased my dog around our carpet a little.

Almost laughing, I rolled my eyes. Yeah, the hottie was showing off her body again. She knew I loved it, she saw me staring at her at the pool a few weeks ago, then in our yard the other night. Now, she was giving me more eyefuls of her slim, young little body. It was like the opposite of stalking -- she was compulsively forcing me to ogle her breasts, ass and crotch.

Stupid me, I ogled. I stared. I didn't stop myself from devouring the sight of her perfect, 18 year old figure. I knew it was wrong, I should have turned away, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. I wanted to savor every nanosecond of staring at her nude tit inside her loose shirt, or her soft butt cheeks in the skin-tight white shorts.

The teen played with my dog, and I stared at the teen's body, for a good ten or fifteen minutes. I must have seen her ass a dozen times as she bent over, and she made sure to lean over to show off her tits four or five more times. Sometimes, I thought she looked up to see if I noticed, but she never really made eye contact with me. Instead, she was blushing a little, although it could have been from chasing our dog around the carpet.

Eventually, she had to get up, her knees were sore. I stood up too, hoping the tent in my pants was not too obvious. The other night, it was a rush to show off the bulge in my crotch. Here, in my house with my wife upstairs, I was dreading it.

Lilac retrieved her purse that she'd brought, and fished her cellphone out of it. She wanted my cellphone number, in case she had to contact us for the dog. I thought she'd already had it, but I gave it to her, and my wife's number to be sure. The girl typed them into her phone, then looked up at me.

"I'm glad you were here," she said, looking me in the eye firmly. She seemed to swallow her words; as if she wanted to say something, but resisted. Instead, she just simmered in a saucy grin, looking through my eyes with her piercing hazel gaze.

Just hearing her say those words, I was getting light-headed. It's one thing to see her body, it's another to hear her speak sweetly to me. Once again, I was a confused mess of proud machismo and shameful married guilt. "Yup," I quickly spoke, trying to sound like her presence wasn't affecting me either way, "we only have a couple hours before we have to go."

Lilac had her head cocked to one side, her blonde hair spilling down her shoulder on that side, it was a very sexy look. She watched Tigger a few seconds, possibly thinking what to say, then turned to look at me again. "Well, maybe when you get back from your trip, we can talk, or something?"

Damn, hearing her say that? I wanted to kiss her, jump her. Was she asking me on a date? With my wife upstairs in the bedroom? Once again, part of me wanted to be desired, and wanted that to be the case; the other part of me was already drafting a speech to have her back off, reaffirm that I'm married and over twice her age. It was, sort of, making me mad at myself. I should have been acting more adult, but instead, I was letting her whiplash me with these torturous views of her body and butt, she was like a drug for my eyes that was completely addictive.

Fortunately, my wife came down the steps, rescuing me from my quandary. Not long thereafter, Lilac bounced out of our house with a smile, waiving good-bye to me, wishing me a good trip.

I was left with the images of her sexy naked tits, burned into my brain, in addition to the sight of her perfect small ass in her tight booty shorts. I had no choice, I excused myself from my wife, going into the bathroom and jerking off the throbbing erection I had. The girl was fucking perfect!

But a few hours later, we were on a plane, and I'd left troublesome Lilac behind at home. Or so I thought.

* * * * *

If I thought leaving home would put an end to Lilac's voracious appetite for flirting, I was wrong.

First, it has to be said, I couldn't get her out of my mind. When a sexy little slut shows off her perky A-cup titties to you, giving me a free little sex show in my living room, you better fucking know I'm going to fantasize about that constantly. And that ass -- mmmm, was a hot fucking ass she had, so fucking tight and petite. Every time I pictured her in that bikini with the fabric stuffed into her asscrack, exposing most of the creamy white flesh on those two little handfuls of flesh, I found myself wishing I could see those buttocks pressed against my belly, while my dick was driven into her moist teen cunt. Yeah, she had me fantasizing about fucking her, constantly. Constantly!

So, in the morning on my vacation when I showered or took long bathroom breaks, I was usually jerking my boner. I always had a usual staple of pervy fantasies to get me off, and being on a tropical island with near-naked women showing off fleshy tits and scorching hot legs, I had plenty of eye candy to fuel my libido. My wife's sister-in-law was quite the package herself, a 30 year old Latina with a completely rocking body. But for the most part, I was fantasizing about Lilac. How I'd love to see her little boobies on her back, while she rode my penis. How I'd bend her over and stare at her gorgeous ass while I boned her hot little cunt from behind. That teen bitch needed to find out what happens when you tease a grown, married man. When you play with fire. You get fucked!

In a sense, then, I couldn't get away from her, the petite blonde was in my thoughts and fantasies pretty much all the time, even though I was 2,000 miles away (or something like that, don't quote me on it).

But then -- ugh, the bitch was one sensational flirt -- it didn't matter she was there and I was here, on a tropical island. She still had her ways to flirt with me!

It started our second full day on the trip, which was Sunday. Past lunchtime, my cell received a text from an unfamiliar number. When I looked at the message, though, it was clear who it was.

Lilac wrote: "T is happy today we had fun!" I assumed "T" meant Tigger, and it was a cute little report.

My first clue that she was still teasing me should have been that she sent it to me but not my wife. My wife hired her and gave her the instructions, it would have seemed normal that Lilac would write my wife and not me. But the little tease wanted my attention, didn't she?

I knew I couldn't resist, because just knowing she was thinking of me was making my spine tingle and my dick get harder. It seemed innocent enough, being the object of a flirtatious high school girl's crush of the week, and it wasn't hurting anyone. So, stupid me, I wrote her back. Something dumb, I don't remember the text. She responded with something cute, I wrote back, and so forth, just a handful of messages across the afternoon. I made sure not to respond immediately, but let 30 minutes or so pass after each of her texts. I didn't want to seem anxious.

Late in the afternoon, possibly early evening, I wrote her something like, well when you come back to the house tonight it'll be empty, so you can have a party, "just don't tell my wife." I don't know why I said it, it was kind of silly. I wasn't used to flirting with teenage girls, you know. Lilac, however, read something into it. She wrote, "Well u [you] wont be here so it wont be a gud [good] party." I felt my dick leak a little precum reading that one; that was really a pretty flirty line, wasn't it? I wrote something back -- and pretty quickly -- along the lines of, you can invite your boyfriend, "I'm sure you have a HOT one." Lilac's response? "Eh no not really."

So, knowing she had the hots for me, was showing me her exquisite little body, was thinking of me during the day, and she was available? My blood was boiling. I had to excuse myself from the gathering of my wife and her relatives, to sneak to the bathroom for a quick orgasm. Lilac was really turning me on, the little hussy!

Like clockwork, I got another email the next morning, Monday morning, after she let out Tigger. This one, I ignored, not wanting to get into a day-long session of text-sex, if any such thing existed. Don't lead the little woman on, I scolded myself privately, don't let her think you're actually open to these flirtations. It's just not proper, I'm married and she's fucking 18 years old!

Another email came after lunch. Ignored that one too.

By about 3 o'clock that Monday afternoon, without any more texts from her, I figured she'd gotten the message that I wasn't going to be a text buddy. I was reclining on a very soft but overheated leather-covered bench, on the back of a patio of our resort's super-large pool deck. My wife and her family were inside, escaping from the blazing tropical sun. I had come outside to get a look at the scenery, accompanying my mother-in-law. How non-sexual can THAT be? But the old bag had to go inside, the heat was ridiculous. I had a big-brim hat on, the breeze was a decent offset to the unrelenting sunlight, and it struck me as a nice place to sit down. So I did.