Lilac: Hot, 18, Horny, Relentless!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilac instantly had an orgasm, just feeling me so deep inside. She shouted something unintelligible, her hands in fists pounding my hairy chest, as if to push me away, but really to beat off the pressures she was feeling inside her young body. Her cunt was leaking juices all over my balls and thighs, and I kept my dick inside the back of her pussy while she spasmed around it. To intensify her pleasure, I let go of one of her legs and grabbed her little booby, pinching her brown nipple hard, twisting it through her orgasm, which shot a bolt of pain from her tit right down into her crotch, elongating her orgasm and making her scream even harder still.

I loved watching it. "You like that, huh, honey?" She smelled and looked amazing, having that huge cum with me all the way in the back of her cunt.

The blonde nodded, gasping for air to recover, still feeling her pussy invaded so deeply by my seven inches of meat. "Yes -- fuuuck, yes -- sooo good!"

Running out of energy -- it was really fucking late! -- I continued to squeeze every bit of my erection inside Lilac's delicious, spasming cuntlips, mostly holding it inside, not really pumping in and out. The bitch was cumming hard, rubbing her clitoris sometimes, letting me pinch her two titties back and forth and even smack her asscheeks from underneath. I was leaning into her, somewhat, so I wouldn't fall over; my body was so tired from the long day. I'd woken up in the Caribbean that morning, remember!

My body needed a rest, but I wasn't done fucking her, I was still erect. I pulled out and hauled her petite frame into the middle of the soft bed, rolling her onto her side away from me. Facing her ass, lying on my side, I slipped my penis into her twat again from the backside, grinding against her ass, both of us lying comfortably on our sides. Lilac moaned, appreciating the fucking in a relaxed position, and we wiggled in pace together, her gyrating her hips and me pumping back and forth, so my dick serviced her wet cunt in and out.

It was almost half past 1 am. My head wanted to explode from a growing headache, I really needed to sleep. Sex with Lilac was unbelievable, but it couldn't continue all night -- I was reaching my physical limit. Plus, my balls ached, I wanted to cum again. So I pulled out of Lilac and crawled on top of her. We began kissing, hard, wrapping tongues together, while I slipped my dick into her twat once more. With a few strokes I was pretty deep, and my dick erupted in my third orgasm of the night, the second one inside her vagina.

The kissing continued, we remained cuddling together arm in arm, as I pulled my spent penis out of her teen twat. Unfortunately, sleep was beckoning both of us, and if I hadn't done something, we surely would have drifted off into a joint slumber. I smacked her cute little ass, shaking her petite shoulder lightly to wake up, and went down to the first floor to retrieve her clothing. She moaned about getting up, she was exhausted too, but she didn't argue. I helped her put on her t-shirt and skirt, and I donned a t-shirt and pair of shorts.

It was nearly 2 am as I walked her across a couple of blocks to her house. I didn't want her to walk that late at night by herself, although I was nervous about someone seeing her with me. Like anyone was watching, I said to myself. It was the gentlemanly thing to do. After all, I'd just fucked her hard for a couple of hours.

During the walk, she was quiet at first but became talkative when I allowed her to hold my hand. Out of nowhere, she started saying how she hates her mother. "I can't stand to be around her," Lilac spat, her voice sneering at the mere thought of her mom. I wasn't sure if that was the right time to ask why, but she offered it anyway without me asking. Her mom, she thinks, had cheated on her father, and her wonderful, sweet dad didn't deserve being treated that way.

Fuck, did that make me feel like a creep! Instead of feeling good about fucking her, I was walking hand-in-hand with her, wanting to hide. I cheated too, just now. I was a bad guy. What had I done? I had really let myself down.

I kissed her good-bye, hiding behind a tree in front of her house. She was so tired, we didn't need to exchange good-byes. I didn't need to remind her this was a one-time-only affair. She just said, "Thanks!" and kissed me on my nose, then slowly plodded up her driveway and into her house. And the evening was complete.

* * * * *

Thursday. Fuck, Thursday started out lousy, and proceeded to get worse.

Waking up was bad enough. I set the alarm for 5:30, so I could be in the office by 6:30. That meant only about three hours of sleep, and it wasn't enough -- not after an early wakeup on Wednesday, then an international flight, then an emotional afternoon, then the late-night fuck fest with the horny, athletic teenage girl. I needed a vacation, but I'd already had it that week. I was a mess, it's a wonder I didn't crash driving into the office. I was there by 7:30; I counted it a success, even if staff members were looking at me with angry glared, wondering how I could come in an hour later when everyone else had to come in ungodly early for the crisis.

That wasn't the worst of it. Work was really difficult that Thursday morning. Not only was everyone on my staff yelling at each other, having significant disagreements on how to deal with the crisis looming over our business, but I didn't really care. I sat in my office and in meetings, pretending to manage the situation, but mostly just thinking about Lilac. And her tits, ass, cunt, tummy, face . . . fucking her was the most beautiful, erotic, and wrong thing I had ever done.

And, of course, the horror of the morning had nothing to do with Lilac. I couldn't believe I let myself FUCK another woman -- and an 18 year old at that! I was having big-time "buyer's remorse," feeling sick to my stomach that I let myself get caught in a compromising position, and didn't try to stop her. I knew I wanted it to happen, and I let it happen, acting like I was doing my best to avoid it, when in fact I wasn't. Should have just kicked her out, or not even opened the door in the first place. While a big part of me felt macho and successful (hey! I just nailed a hot teen blonde!), the married man in me was full of rage and venom -- at myself.

Should I say something to her? Call her? I was nervous, too -- because there was one more night before my wife would get home. Thursday night. Hopefully, I'd be at the office until super-late, and it would be a moot point. However . . . as the morning wore on, I fantasized about Lilac more and more. Her body was incredible, the sex was beyond satisfying, it was uplifting and enchanting. Why not do it again? Hell, I already cheated, it's not like another night would hurt on that score, right? Damn me for thinking that! Fuck you, Mike! Yeah, it was like that all morning in my head -- part of me wanting to bang the little bitch again, the other part wanting to put a bullet in my own brain. Or half a brain. Or cock.

Fortunately, Lilac let me have the morning to myself, not contacting me. But she couldn't resist forever, so about noontime, my cellphone rang, she was calling.

I debated letting it ring to voicemail, but I answered it anyway.

The teenager's voice was soft, quite, almost a whisper; she sounded calm and relaxed, but there was some urgency in her voice too. "Ummm, guess what, baby?" She giggled when I played along and asked, and she offered, "I'm lying in your bed, naked -- fingering myself, where you fucked me -- when are you gonna be home?"

My dick instantly sprang hard, picturing that, realizing she came over to let Tigger out then helped herself into my bedroom, stripping to masturbate or something. All those thoughts of being mad at myself, for fucking her? Still was mad; now getting even more angry at allowing the call to happen. My libido, however, could not hang up the phone after she said that. "Holy shit, baby," I snickered, reaching over to close my office door for the call, "you do know, my wife is supposed to be home tomorrow?" I was nervous that she was nude in my marital bed, not that I was talking to her.

Right at that moment, I figured out something about myself. I wanted to be good, but more, I loved being bad. Maybe I should stop pretending, huh?

The horny slut had no clue about the debates I was raging between my ears, and at the moment, she didn't give a shit that my wife would be home the next day. Didn't affect her at the moment. "I know, but that's good -- we can do it again tonight!"

I wasn't done pretending. The staunch married man in me, trying to regain dominance, wasn't interested in an ongoing affair, and wanted to say no to her right now. I had gotten her out of my system, fucking her once, that was enough. It was our agreement even, she promised me before we went upstairs. But . . . picturing her lying there, nude, knowing my wife wouldn't be home, I kept coming back to the same idea. If I was going to cheat -- which, like was already a done deal -- I might as well enjoy it, you know, have the full ride. If my wife ever found out what already happened, she'd divorce me. Nothing would change if I did it two nights in a row, nothing.

"We . . . we really shouldn't," I stammered, trying to sound grown up, but knowing I was giving into her sexuality. "Remember, you promised me, it would be just the once."

She probably sensed it in my hesitation, and like the last few times, she ignored it. "Pleeeeease!" whined the high school hottie, her voice rising with anxiety. "Just -- one more time, tonight, I'm sooooo wet for you!"

Then, I heard her panting, letting out little "Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh" noises she was making when we fucked. She was breathing hard on the phone, and I heard a little thumping sounds. "Guess what," she said again, but this time just told me without waiting for a response, "I'm rubbin' my pussy for you -- I can smell you on your pillow -- I neeeeeed you sooooo badly, I'm soooooo wet!"

I sat back quietly on my chair, my dick making a stiff tent in my slacks, as I listened to her panting and pictured her small body nude on my bed, thighs parted, her petite fingers rubbing that hot bald cunt. "Oh are you, sweetie," I groaned into the phone, definitely giving into the moment, "tell me about it?"

"Mmmm, baby!" She was crying out now, gasping. "Ohhhh -- I'm, like, got two fingers on my clit -- it's sooo wet, sooo wet -- and, ummmm, fuck! Now I'm puttin' em in! Ohhh, I got two fingers in me! Uhhh! Uhhhh! Uhhh, baby, I wanna fuck you, ohhhh fuck!" She started grunting loudly, she was extremely turned on, I had the feeling she'd been masturbating on my bed a while before calling me. "Uhhhh, shit, shiiiiiit!"

I was listening to her orgasm, her shrieks pitched to a crescendo over the phone, her breaths short and then her voice just let out the long howl of pleasure, followed by animal grunts as she continued to masturbate herself. "Uhhhh, fuck! Uhhhhhh!" She was already having an orgasm.

Fuck! My office door knocked; my cute secretary Janae poked her head into my office, seeing me on my cellphone but a look of urgency in her face. There was a phonecall in the conference room, everyone was gathering for it, I had to be there.

I waived her off, buying a couple of seconds. I had to hear Lilac fucking herself a little longer. The 18 year old was howling still, really pumping her fingers into her drenched wet vagina, drawing another cum. "Baby," I apologized as she came down from it, "I gotta to go work -- I'm sorry -- you sound fuckin' delicious -- I so wish I could be there, honey!"

"Mmmm, me too!" She was panting hard, her breaths making static over the call. "Ooooh, shit -- so, um, when are you gonna be home tonight?"

I winced, knowing I had a long, busy day and evening. I could avoid having sex with her, reclaim my dignity, and tell her something ridiculously late -- 2 am or so -- and not have to deal wit her. But that's not how I answered. I probably lied to her, but in a way to give her hope we could fuck; the decision-maker in me, the horny stud and not the married man, liked the concept of screwing the tramp again. "Nine?" I guessed to her, knowing it was more wishful thinking because my night likely would be later than that. "We're just -- you know, I told you -- we're slammed here, it's a big problem we're trying to solve"

It seemed to placate her, although a horny 18 year old didn't care for my business problems. "Ok, nine -- promise me -- I'll be waitin'!"

"You don't have to wait up for me," I said, wanting her to.

Lilac wasn't going to be dissuaded, the horny teen slut was hungry for my cock and nothing was going to stop her. "I will wait," she told me excitedly, "because I CRAVE you, Mike!"

My response wasn't a lie. I told her I craved her, too.

Then I hung up, and buried my head in my hands, pissed off at myself again.

* * * * *

I couldn't stop thinking about Lilac, even as I was in and out of meetings most of the afternoon. My dick was permanently engorged, soiling my underwear with precum. I was addicted to the hot little bitch. Even though I was exhausted, the thought of fucking her a second night in a row kept powering me through the day.

Lilac was addicted to me too, completely infatuated. About 4 o'clock, she sends me another text. "Since we have sx u can see this now rite?" I didn't know what she meant, but it became clear in a minute. She sent a picture text, reforwarding me a photo she'd taken of herself the other day when I was poolside at the island resort. The photo of her topless, wearing a towel around her waist, showing off her perky little round boobies to me.

This time, I didn't react badly to the photo, although I felt just as guilty seeing it. However, I was mad at myself -- but this time for being mad at myself! Seeing the photo of Lilac topless made me realize, I really liked this was happening. I was having some serious fun with an oversexed blonde teenager, and it wasn't hurting anyone. Just go with the flow, I told myself, stop acting like I was committing a crime, I wasn't. Stop being so mad at myself.

"I suppose its ok," I said of her sexting me, then added my reaction to the picture itself: "WOW ur SO hot!!!!!!"

It was the reaction Lilac wanted, so whereas last time the same picture abrogated our text conversation quickly, this time is spurred her to action. "So here is me now," wrote the horny teenager, and a second later another picture text scrolled on my cellphone. It was Lilac, standing nude in her bathroom, wearing a light-green robe that she had opened all the way, pulled to her sides, showing off her tits and shaved cunt in the mirror, taking a picture of her reflection from her knees up. She had a giggly smile on her face, knowing she was going to turn me on when I saw it. Then she wrote, "Im gonna shower."

Sitting at my desk in my office with the door closed, I had to start rubbing my dick. I looked at the clock; I had a meeting in about 20 minutes, enough time for a little fun with her. Typing quickly, and remembering a comment from earlier in the week, I typed, "Too bad u dont have a waterproof camera." I giggled at the idea of her taking pictures of herself in the shower.

"Hang on," she wrote back, sensing a challenge.

Indeed, five minutes later -- five LONG minutes -- Lilac sent another picture text. The mirror on the wall of her bathroom was opposite the shower stall, so standing in the shower with the door open and holding the camera outside of the stall, she could photograph her reflection in the mirror. I saw her nude blonde body standing under the water, her long hair drenched and flat against her small head, the streaming water splattering off her tanned skin and perky, creamy white titties.

Rubbing my dick through my pants as I gazed at the photograph, and fully enjoying this show, I gave her another challenge. "I want a pic of ur ass," I wrote.

This didn't take as long a wait; a minute later, maybe, came a photograph of her reflection in the mirror, again, but with her back turned to the mirror. Her hand was sticking out of her body to hold the camera in place. I saw a great photograph of her slim backside and skinny little butt cheeks, as she stood in the water. She then texted, "U like dat?"

"Luv dat ass," I giggled, replying through a text. Now totally hot for the little slut, I realized she could forward me other, older photographs on her cellphone, like the one she sent me from the other day. Maybe she had more fun pictures on it. So, without hesitation, I wrote her, "Do u have pix of you having sex?" I let that sink in a second, before explaining in another text, "Id luv to see u fuckin."

My blonde fuck buddy wrote, "Wait," which made me hold my breath. Not a long wait, a minute or two, when a picture flashed onto my cellphone. It was a close-up of pretty blonde Lilac, licking a six-inch long penis, smiling at the camera; it was taken in the backseat of a car.

"Whoz dat," I asked in a text, feeling slightly jealous but loving the sight of Lilac's tongue and lips on a hard cock. What a hot slut she was.

Her response had me smiling. "xbf@schl," she wrote -- ex-boyfriend from school.

"HOT," I wrote to her, loving the blowjob picture, but wanting something involving her bald pussy. "U got pix of u gettin ur cunt fucked?"

She disappointed me temporarily with a one-word answer, "No"; but then she texted, "Wait, heres this," and she sent me a photograph of a brunette teenager straddling a guy's cock, fucking him cowgirl-style, her creamy thighs spread open and a red-hot penis penetrating her shaved pussy. This girl was a long-haired brunette, light freckled on her face, with a petite body but big round tits. Really gorgeous tits; huge nipples; a pretty face with soft rounded nose.

While it wasn't Lilac, I loved the photo, grinding my flattened palm against my erection in my pants. "Who is THAT," I typed, "she is HOT too!"

Lilac wasn't jealous I thought this brunette was sexy; I'm sure Lilac realized it. "lol vivian, shes a slut." She clarified a moment later in another text, "gf@schl" (girlfriend from school).

My eyes lingered on the photograph of Vivian riding some lucky stud's penis, loving the slice of another teenager's sex life. "Vivian def is hot," I wrote, telling Lilac what I'm sure she already knew, "are all ur friends as hot as u?" I could just picture a gaggle of petite, sexy 18 year olds roaming their school and shopping malls, targeting hot men for sex all the time. I had no idea so many horny young bitches lived in our community.

"Yup," Lilac confirmed in a text back, "We all want the same ting." Playfully, she let me stew on that comment a few moments, before clarifying in another text, "Big cocks."

I wanted to fuck her so bad, and I was fantasizing about fucking Vivian and other horny 18 year olds she knew. What a life a guy could have, banging the lot of them. "U and ur friends must be alotta fun," I wrote, cherishing the fantasy.

"we R," the girl texted back. Then she got to the point. "So ur gonna fuck me 2nite rite?"

Mmm, yes I wanted to. I felt so fucking guilty, but with my wife still on vacation, I so much wanted to bury my erection inside Lilac's sweet, bald vagina again. "Id luv 2," I wrote, but making sure she understood, I laid out the problem. "But I might be home real late like past 10 - im sorry we r just real busy." It was true, with the work we were doing to salvage our business, I practically saw myself working past midnight.

"Thats ok," wrote Lilac, "I can wait 4u."

Shit, she was awesome, wasn't she? Sexy, young, aggressive, beautiful, and dedicated to me -- after we just started flirting not even a week ago! "U r SO lovely and sweet," I admitted in a fit of emotion. I thought about the word "love," which was pretty strong and sudden, but not entirely inappropriate. I did love her, in certain ways.

1...678910...13