Lilac: Hot, 18, Horny, Relentless!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her response made me love her even more. "ur hot n sweet 2," she wrote, "ur great"; then she quickly added, "i know ur married but if u werent id b ur gf." ["I know you're married, but if you weren't, I'd want to be your girlfriend."]

Wow, that hurt. Sitting at my desk, slumping back, I stared at the text on my cellphone. Something I would have loved to be true, dating an amazing young woman like her; there just was no way it would happen. But I was adoring her even more for telling me that. "WOW," I typed, "me 2 but i am married."

"Ya i kno its ok," replied the hot slut.

I checked the time; my 20 minutes were over. "I gotta go to a mtg," I apologized, "but hopefully I will see u tonight?"

Her response provided just another drop of motivation, not that I needed it. "Gud cuz im wet 4 u!"

* * * * *

About 10:30 pm that Thursday night, I pulled out of my office's garage, heading home at full speed. My guilt about fucking Lilac was gone. As tired as I was, I looked forward to a second night of out-of-wedlock sexual bliss. I wanted to bang the little bitch all night again.

At the top of the hour, I entered my house. It was locked up, and the lights were off -- frankly, it looked like she wasn't there. Tigger was asleep in the kitchen, on his back, legs straight up in the air. No, he wasn't dead; he just gets comfortable that way. No sight of Lilac anywhere on the first floor.

I paused at the kitchen. I was fucking hungry; we didn't eat at the office, I'm not sure why someone didn't order food. Everyone's nerves were frayed, I think everyone wanted to get out early and ordering dinner wasn't consistent with that idea. So no one ordered, and we didn't get out early. I needed eat.

But, more powerful than my unquenched appetite, my cock was still looking forward to fucking the blonde. Wondering if she might still be in the house, I went up the steps, finding the guest room to be empty. Hmmm. Suddenly I was disappointed, thinking it was too late for her, she didn't make it over. Damn, I really wanted to fuck her again -- I told myself I was going to, having conquered my guilt and emotions, and it wasn't fair that she wasn't here because I came home too late! In fact, I ducked out of work early, compared to the rest of the staff, just to get home to fuck Lilac!

Wandering into the master bedroom, needing to slip my aching work shoes off, I found a surprise for me in my King size bed: Lilac, asleep, nude. The petite, tanned beauty was lying on her side, knees together, face passed out on a pillow and her luscious, hot little ass pointing at the door. My first reaction was -- after the joy of seeing her there, and naked too -- that she'd leave a lingering scent on the bedsheets and pillow, even in the air of the room, and my wife would find out in about 24 hours when she got home. A split second later, I figured, a can of Lysol and a fresh bedsheet set would solve that problem.

Kicking off my shoes off, I stood by the bed for a moment to gaze at the slumbering angel. Fuck, her tanned, slender little body looked so good on my white sheets. And that ass -- my eyes couldn't stop gazing at it. Two perfect, soft little cheeks, waiting to be caressed. Keeping my eyes plastered to the sight of naked Lilac, I peeled off everything I had on -- socks, shirt, slacks, and black underwear -- so that I was completely nude myself, my cock at full size, sticking out of my flat abdomen. I quickly crawled onto the bed to wake up the teen angel.

Lying on my side next to her, my big paw caressing her smooth, baby-soft lower back and mouthwatering asscheeks, I didn't make any noises but knew she'd wake up soon enough. I was happy just to admire the young woman. Lilac stirred, moaning a little, then her eyelid half-opened, and a smile crossed her gorgeous young face. "Heyyyyy, baby," her soft voice gasped, and she twisted her torso so that her shoulders were both flat against the mattress, her twin, beautiful titties now on display. "Mmm, I missed you!"

My eyes were locked onto those tits, her light brown nipples and small areolae looking hard and tasty. "You do realize," I told her in a friendly tone, laying out the ground rules, "that we're gonna have to stop this -- my wife is home tomorrow, I can't have a girlfriend when she gets back." My hand pushed Lilac entirely onto her back, so she was lying flat, and her bald, shaved kitty was visible to me also. I let her see me stare at it, so she knew I wasn't rejecting her at the moment. "So, we can't date -- but, you know, we do have tonight."

"Mmm, yeah!" The 18 year old was on board with the plan. She pulled her knees back, fully exposing her pink, soft pussylips and the puckered little asshole beneath. "So -- since we have tonight -- please fuck me? Good?" Her hand was reaching to my cock, grasping my already-throbbing shaft, squeezing it tightly, indicating why she came over to my house and got naked in my bed.

My married eyes were still gazing at her pink vagina . . . the fresh, teenage, shaved slit. It looked delicious. As I mentioned, I was incredibly hungry and putting off the idea of food, but the thought popped into my head. I had to eat something, right?

Bending over, I crawled backwards then moved between her thighs. Taking her petite little foot, I kissed and licked her seemingly tiny toes, painted with bright red polish, and started a wet path licking up the inside of her smooth, tanned calf. Lilac cackled, grinning at me, keeping her other thigh to the side but stretching her one leg out for me, so that I could lick a straight path up her calf, past her knee, and up the inside of her thigh. The skin was velvety-smooth, luscious, tasting of her sweat and a bit of her pussy's aroma, which intensified as I neared her crotch. Letting go of her leg, I pushed both her knees wide open, my mouth now inches from her twat. I could smell it, she was getting wet rapidly. I heard her breathing hard, her flattened titties on her chest were pumping as she sucked in air, watching me get close to mouthing her cunt.

"Mmm, yeahhhh," the girl moaned anxiously, "yeahhh, baby!" Her eyes were directly on my face, right near her pussy.

Flicking my tongue out, I tasted the girlish, musky flavor of her pink, hard little clitty, savoring it; rolling my tongue around it, digging into the fleshy crevices around her clit, I started to energize her. Lilac's small hips were circling now already, feeling me licking her clit, and she began pushing her pelvis bone upwards to meet me, excitedly trying to get me to lick her harder. I wrapped my lips around her clit and suckled it hard, tugging it off of her, squeezing it and feeling her moisten in my mouth. Then, using my tongue like a saw, I just started lapping hard on her clitoris, giving is maximum power, rubbing my coarse tongue on it harshly.

The girl was aching, panting, her head back on the pillow now, gasping as I licked her clitty. "Uhhhh -- fuuuck, that's sooo good!" Her hand gripped my head, feeling me bob over her pussy.

I continued to lick and suck her clitoris, only her clitoris, while her level of arousal skyrocketed through the roof. After a few minutes she was grunting and gyrating, making those girlish sounds as she neared her first orgasm, then her cunt just let loose a torrent of liquid. As she thrashed around my bedsheets, her limbs stiffening and her hands clutching my head harder, Lilac screamed as her orgasm cascaded through her body in a rushing wave of pleasure. I jammed my tongue hard on her clitoris while she orgasmed, then as it subsided, I used just my tonguetip to rapidly, powerfully flick her clitty back and forth. The fluttering licking of her sensitive, fleshy knob brought her back to the edge, and she was crying for me to fuck her hole with my tongue. "Uhhh -- stick your tongue in me, Mike, uhhhh, baby!"

That was the goal. When I heard her beg for it, I moved my tongue south and found her gaping, drenched hole. Sucking some juices off her lips for a moment, I gathered my strength then sent my tongue hard into her pussy. Lilac screamed again, pushing up her pussy to meet my mouth, as I began tongue-fucking it furiously. Stuffing my thick adult tongue into her teenage hole, I stretched her pussylips while I pumped my muscle into her 18 year old cunt, finding it warm, silky, and oh so wet inside. She was getting off using my face and mouth, her pelvis wildly whipping around in circles; I had to put a hand under her butt, slowing her down, just to keep my face planted on her vagina.

Making her cum hard, I continued to jam my tongue into her cunt and tease her clitty with the late-night stubble on my upper lip. The blonde's hands were gripping the bedsheets, keeping her in place while her 105-pound body erupted with yet another orgasm. I let go of her ass and found her hands with mine, and we held hands sweetly, while I continued to lick her vagina. It was awesome, I'd forgotten how good female teenage flesh tasted.

Lapping deeply into her hole, really stuffing my tongue inside, I let her feel my presence in that cunt, drawing out juices. She was leaking cum in streams, filling my mouth, which I had to swallow quickly because my mouth refilled immediately. Her juices were coating my stubbled cheeks and chin, I felt the cream running down my throat too. She was sopping wet, her juices covering her thighs and asscheeks, already staining the bedsheets under her ass. These definitely needed to be changed now.

The blonde's moaning had turned into whimpering, sing-song panting, a tune of lust from multiple cums around my tongue and in my mouth. She had sunk back into the bed and pillows, ending up with two pillows sandwiching her torso and head, while her legs spread to the side and powered her pelvis to grind into my mouth. Looking at me from between the pillows, the blonde teenager gasped what she wanted. "I want your cock," demanded the slutty bitch.

She was going to get it, but maybe not what she meant. I grabbed one of her wrists, and pulled her to a sitting position, while I rolled onto my back in the middle of the bed. Continuing to tug her, I had Lilac crawl on her fours and then straddle me in a "69" position. The high school student snickered, immediately enjoying the plan. "Mmm, hmmm!" she purred, positioning her little hot ass over my face, while her face moved on top of my dick. I felt her hand surround my erection at the base, right against my abdomen, and aim my penis high. A moment later her lips and tongue sucked the helmet, tasting all the precum dripping there, while she sat her ass onto my nose. My tongue darted out, licking her clitoris again, then I slipped my tongue up and into her vagina. Pushing my hips up, I shoved my meat into her mouth a few inches, and began resuming my tongue-fucking of her shaved pussy.

Her body was so short, as she licked my cock, I had to raise my face to keep it touching her cunt. I also now had access to her asshole, so I began licking up from her cunt to her anus, lapping around the tight brown hole, making her wiggle and gasp. Shoving some tongue into her ass, I felt her puckered hole squeezing my tongue, while her lips were doing the same to my erection. Lilac's small fist was pumping the bottom half of my shaft, and her other hand was cupping my shaved balls, moaning on my penis while she sloppily licked and sucked the top half. Milking precum out of me, she was making me incredibly hard, and her mouth wasn't going to satisfy me much longer.

We didn't "69" for more than five minutes, before I was tossing her off of me, onto her back on my bed. I crawled over her, and she instinctively laid back, pulling her knees to the side. "Mmmm, baby," the girl purred, "yeah, fuck me!"

I was already grabbing my penis to rub it against her teen twat, feeling how wet it was. "I got some hard married cock for that young cunt," I spat at her, sneering proudly, "lay back, you hot little whore!"

"Uhhh, YEAH!" She did as told, ready to receive my cock, her small hands pulling her bony, tanned knees to the sides of her body. "Fuck me, I'm your cumslut!"

This is what I'd been waiting for all day, and I didn't care any longer that it was cheating on my wife of two decades. Didn't care at all. I thrust forward, impaling my penis a solid two inches on the first thrust, finding her teen cunt painfully tight. Ramming against that tightness, I started to pump and grind my body, looking down at her spread-open body, almost bent in half, thrusting more dick inside her twat. Her legs were bouncing around, and soon she put them on my shoulders, her feet up in the air around my head, my hips against the backsides of her thighs. We both watched it, our eyes were staring at the sight of my red-hot, fat adult erection pounding into her sloppy, pink, bald teen kitty. That 18 year old twat was stretching now, taking more of my penis, and I continued to ram into her so hard it was knocking her breath out, shoving more of my shaft inside.

I was on fire, I couldn't get enough of this little bitch. When I had a good five inches inside of her, I began moving in and out -- sliding my shaft like a piston through her hole. I'd cum almost all the way out, then rapidly shove it back in, as far as I could. She started screaming from every thrust, her hands on my hairy chest, or grabbing bedsheets, or holding her thighs. Smacking my body against her asscheeks, I was furiously screwing that teen cunt, my shaft pounding it a good five then six inches deep each time, faster and faster, a hundred times a minute I bet. It was tiring, I was already exhausted from the long day at the office and the late sex the night before, but I couldn't slow down. It was incredible, fucking this blonde hussy as hard and deep as I wanted to, jamming my stiff pole way deep into her super-tight, ultra-wet cunthole.

Her legs fell from my shoulders, she was relaxing herself, feeling me ravaging her body. "Yesss, yesss, YESSSS!" screamed the slut, having an orgasm from my dick so deep in her pussy. "Owwweeeee, I'm cummmmming, yessssss!" The way her hazel eyes stared at my face, open wide with amazement, I could see she was in shock at how incredible the sex was. "Uhhhhh -- sooo goood, baby, soooo goooood!"

I kept fucking her furiously, leaning over her, my arms straight down as I pounded my pelvis against her body to shove my dick in and out of that cunt. I ended up pushing her along the bed, inch by inch, until her head fell over the edge of the bed, arching her back, making her tits stick straight up more. Leaning over, I sucked her tits -- it was tough, her body was so short, I had to really bend in half myself to do that -- while I kept thrusting my married erection into her barely-legal pussy. Sensing I was going to fuck her right off the bed, the lithe teen stretched her arm straight out, above her head, her hand pushing against a heavy, nearby dresser so she had leverage and remained dangling, head and shoulders over the mattress's edge. Her legs were in the air, knees up, little feet bouncing around, while I brutally knocked her body over and over with all my superior weight.

Not wanting her to fall off, I forced myself to stop fucking her, pulling out, then crawling backwards into the middle of the bed and dragging her by her hips to follow me. She tried to crawl too, and inadvertently, she ended up on her tummy. I got one look at that hot teen butt, and I had a new idea.

I pulled her hips into the air, raising her ass, while I crawled behind her. Keeping her face and shoulders against the soft, damp bedsheets, I slipped my dick back inside her cunt from the rear, fucking her doggy-style. The night before, on the living room floor and sofa, the sex was strained and difficult. Here, in my soft bed, it felt fantastic. She could relax, sinking into the mattress, feeling me plow into her cunt from behind. I drove forward as far as I could, that wet box gripping my throbbing penis, until her soft, creamy asscheeks smashed against my flat belly. Keeping my pole deep in her, I swirled my hips around, grinding hard in her, making her grunt in pleasure. Then, with my hands firmly holding her hips, I started fucking her rapidly, powerfully, in and out, smacking her asscheeks and thighs with my body in loud, crashing noises upon each thrust forward.

"Fuckin' bitch," I spat, feeling sweat running down from my armpits, coating my hairy chest, staring at the nude girl's butt, "you're so hot, you turn me on so much."

Lilac looked back at me over her petite shoulder. "Fill me with cum, baby -- do it!" She reached under herself, I felt her hand groping my balls as they hung under me, near her pussy. "C'mon, cum in me, baby!"

Oh, she wanted my sperm inside her now, huh? I snarled with delight, leaning forward. I grabbed both her wrists, pulling her hands behind her back and pinning them to her small waist. She couldn't use her arms now at all, her face pressed against the bedsheets, her neck and shoulders enduring all of the force and fury of my firm adult body pounding her small frame. Bent all the way over, unable to wiggle or move, her cunt was taking virtually the entire length of my shaft, so fucking deep where her pussy was ultra-tight and the pressure was intense, and her fanny was turning shades of red from being slapped relentlessly by my body. She whined in pain, scowling, feeling me pinning those arms behind her back, holding her there, screwing her silly. I was so turned on, using her like that, I couldn't help but spit on her ass, a wad of my saliva joining all the sweat and pussyjuice lathering it.

It looked and felt fantastic, fucking the little bitch that way, and my first orgasm of the night was quickly approaching. I shoved my dick as hard and deep as I could into her wet pussy, holding it there, releasing her wrists and gripping her small hips. She put her hands on the bed and pushed back against me, then one of her hands darted under her body to frig her clitoris. Rapidly grinding her fingers on her clit, Lilac began screaming, having another cum. I felt her cunt spasming, and I had mine too. Growling in relief, I ejaculated a torrent of semen into the girl's pussy, flooding out an endless series of pulses of sperm inside her sloppy twat.

"Ohhh, fuck!" I collapsed onto her, pressing her body flat on the bed, exhausted from the tense, hard fucking. She laughed too, sweating all over, feeling my body weight crush her slightly in the bedsheets. I kissed her face, which was turned to the side, planting a wet smooch on her cheek. She laughed again.

Pulling my just-spent penis out of her messy cunt, I sat back on my ankles. "Know what?" I asked her, realizing I couldn't wait to take care of the other craving I had. "I didn't eat dinner -- it's fucking late, I'm starving -- wanna come down to the kitchen with me?"

My cumslut rolled onto her back, her soft, tanned thighs still spread, showing the drenched, sloppy pussy I had just filled with cream. "Uhhh, sure," she agreed, giggling at the suggestion.

I felt a little strange about walking nude through my house, even though of course we were alone (aside from the sleeping dog). So I had Lilac put on something -- one of my dress shirts, which was of course way too large for her. The long sleeves hung past her short arms, and the hemline fall almost to her knees. Without buttoning it, she wore it like a thin robe, it was sexy -- and, as she moved around, I could still see her tits and pussy. For myself, I threw on a loose robe, barely tying the belt, my semi-hard dick basically uncovered. Lilac gave my penis a little pinch, followed by a tap on my cockhead, like it was a little toy of hers.

Sex with the hot slut was unfathomably great, but the thought of food was pretty powerful too. Wanting to eat quickly and not make a production out of it, I just threw together some turkey and cheese in rye bread. (I passed on the hot peppers -- I didn't want to corrupt the scent of my breath with the little vixen I was fucking.) Sitting at the kitchen table, wolfing it down, I leaned back and winked at my mistress for the evening. She playfully scooted onto the kitchen table, sitting directly in front of my chair, her knees spread to expose her cum-dripping, pink vagina, giggling at me while I stared at her cunt and swallowed my sandwich in large chunks.

1...7891011...13