Lilac's 18-Year-Old Friend: Madison Is #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette, utterly horny and dying for more sex, watched her roommate with wide-open brown eyes. I snickered at the girl. "You ever had your roommate eat you out before?" She shook her head, but I saw she wasn't going to stop Holly.

So with the other three of us watching, Holly began licking her roommate's sperm-filled pussy too. Chanie gasped, her head back and long dark hair spilling around the floor, her back arched her petite tits with pointy pink nipples stretching into the air. Holly was lapping furiously at Chanie's muff, digging tongue into her roommate's pussy, tasting my seed I just squirted into the bitch. Thad and I both laughed at the blonde eating her roommate, but we both thought Chanie should reciprocate. So, at our stern direction, Holly crawled around to rotate above Chanie, and a moment later the two 19 year olds were in a "69" position, with Holly's face above Chanie's cunt, and the brunette was staring up at the blonde's wet vagina.

"Lick it," I told Chanie, while I pushed Holly's ass downwards. I'm not sure the brunette, like Madison, had ever done any lesbian sex before, but she was doing it in front of me. The girl's tongue shot out and started lapping up and down Holly's cuntlips, making Holly wiggle her fine, muscular butt in faster circles over Chanie's face, while Holly gave back the pleasure by driving her tongue inside Chanie's vagina.

I nodded in delight, seeing the two roommates eating each other. "You girls got to promise me," I said to them, "that you'll eat each other regularly from now on -- every night -- gonna be two little sluts together, ain't ya?" I got a couple moans in response, I wasn't really sure they were agreeing with me; but there was no question, they liked licking each other's cunts.

Seeing that hot girl/girl sex was an awesome turn-on. Even though we had both cum a few moments earlier, Thad, like me, was hard to keep fucking, his dick fully engorged again. He spied Chanie's pink pussy in front of him, covered by Holly's tongue and blonde hair, and Thad wanted his third cunt of the evening. But as he pushed Holly out of the way to start mounting Chanie, our school's sexiest hostess looked at him and frowned. No, she can't, she said to him, it's against the rules.

Thad shot me this look, you know, like, you got to be kidding. I shrugged and threw my hands up. I personally would have ignored the rules, but, that's just me.

So instead, Thad had Holly turn around, keeping her on her knees on the carpet, and he mounted her from the rear a second time. Holly squealed, shoving her ass higher, her knees spreading wider. As the stud drilled his penis into her tight teen vagina, he reached down to her head and wrapped her long, blonde hair around his fingers, getting a tight grip on her head that way, and forced her head forwards, into Chanie's pussy. The brunette pulled her knees back, getting more tongue-licking from her roommate on her twat, while Holly was getting fucked by Thad.

I couldn't believe my luck, I was left to fuck Madison myself now. The 18 year old, high school senior was all mine for the moment. I plopped my married ass onto one of the couches, right in the middle, my feet spread out in front of me on the floor. I pointed at my seven-inch dick while I looked at the hot black chick, and I said to her in a lusty voice, "Want some adult dick, babygirl?" I'd fucked 18 year old freshman at the campus, but never a high school girl -- probably not since I was in high school, frankly.

The black track athlete was ready for more fucking. Like a seasoned veteran, she jumped onto my lap, squatting down, lowering her shaved, pink vagina to my throbbing erection. It was tight, man, making me groan in pleasure as she sank her vagina onto it. I felt her cuntlips gripping my thick pole, and it was warm and silky deep inside her, all messy wet, as she began humping me. The slut put her small, chocolate hands on my broad, muscular shoulders, using the leverage to raise and lower her body, while her knees were dug into the cushions of the sofa by my sides. She was riding me hard, doing all the work, I barely had to move. Up and down her body went, faster, powerfully, driving solidly onto my lap, thrusting my penis deeper inside her cunt. Her huge tits on her chest were right in front of me, and I just stared at them, those long hard dark-brown nipples too, watching her enjoying my cock inside of her.

I couldn't help but snicker at the sight of the young slut riding me. "You like married cocks, baby?" I inquired, gasping, my hands feeling her round, muscular buttocks as she humped up and down on my pole. "You ever fucked a married guy before?"

She shook her head, staring into my eyes, smiling proudly. "Nope -- am I better than your wife?"

I loved how this girl thought! "Oh yeah, you are, way fucking better -- and you're only in high school, huh?" In truth, my blonde wife with D cup tits was still a hot piece of ass whom I loved to fuck, but seriously, this black 18 year old was one incredibly hot slut.

Watching Thad fucking blonde Holly doggy-style, and seeing brunette Chanie gasping for air while the blonde kept licking her cunt, I realized there was no reason Thad should be deprived of fucking horny Chanie just because of some stupid NCAA or school rule. "Hey Thad," I shouted to him, while Madison continued to fuck me furiously on my lap, "fuck the rules -- go get some of that other pussy for yourself!"

The football recruit fully agreed. He pulled his cock out of Holly's cunt, moving the blonde out of the way, then crawling on top of the brunette who remained spread-eagle on her back on the carpet. Thad didn't ask for permission, but Chanie willingly granted it anyway, pulling her knees even more wide open for the black guy to fuck her. She was so horny, she wanted some of his huge penis. A moment later, he sank his fat dick into the brunette's juicy pink pussy, shoving it in hard a good four inches, then pounding over and over to drive more and more inside of her. She shrieked, gasping for air, her small white hands clutching his ripped, muscular back, hanging on for life while the stud fucked her savagely.

Holly, deprived of cock, wanted attention for herself still. She threw a leg over her roommate's face and squatted her cunt down to Chanie's mouth, getting her cunt licked immediately by the hostess, while Holly found herself now facing Thad at oppose ends of Chanie's petite body. The blonde began mouthing Thad's tongue, the two of them making out relentlessly and noisily, Thad's hands on Holly's smallish tits and Holly reaching her hand down his sweaty, tight stomach, feeling him driving meat into Chanie's vagina. The three were in a triangular orgy, squirming together in unison.

But unlike when I was fucking Chanie, watching the other three in an orgy wasn't a priority for me anymore. No, fucking Madison myself was all I needed to satisfy me at the moment. I wanted to get a look at the hot slut's ass, so I made her crawl off my lap and kneel on the floor, bending forward over the sofa. She grinned as I put her in that position, looking at me then moaning, "Gonna fuck me doggy?" No verbal answer was required. Climbing behind her on my knees, my hands on her narrow hips and my eyes glued to the sight of her muscular round black butt, I shoved my penis into her cunt from the rear, fucking her doggy-style. Fuck she was tight! I grunted in delight, pushing my meat into her twat, thrusting so it went deeper and deeper.

The dorm room was filled with the sounds and smells of five horny people having sex. Moaning, grunting, gasps, yelps. Girls having orgasms, like popcorn -- Madison, then Holly, then Chanie, then Holly again, then Madison again, and so on. Smelled like the weight room on a hot summer day, except a lot sweeter. I kept staring at Madison's gorgeous round little butt while I pumped my shaft into her cunt from the backside, watching her wiggle and gyrate in front of me, still working me even though she was sandwiched between the sofa and my grownup body.

At some point, Holly left the threesome with Thad and Chanie to form a new threesome with Madison and myself. My first threesome with two teen sluts! Behind me, I saw Thad still on top of Chanie as the brunette laid on her back on the carpet, his penis deep in her cunt; they were making out, kissing while he fucked her. But my attention had to turn back to Madison and now also Holly. The blonde sat on the sofa on her butt, directly in front of Madison, offering her pussy to the newly-minted bisexual black girl. Madison automatically started lapping at Holly's vagina, putting a strained, pleasured grin on the blonde's pretty face.

I barely paid attention to Holly, my eyes were riveted on Madison's firm, round butt bouncing off my hips and thighs, making smack-smack noises as our bodies crashed together over and over. My penis was pulsating, squeezed hard deep in the wet, warm recesses of the teenager's vaginal tube. I could feel the slut's cuntjuice pouring over my balls, dripping down my hairy thighs as I kept fucking her. She was still fucking me too, pushing back as I slammed into her, rotating that hot ass in wild circles as I pumped dickmeat into her girly hole.

The blonde getting her pussy licked saw my attention wasn't on her, and she wanted it. "Coach," she squealed in a high-pitched voice, "you need to fuck me -- don't you want to fuck me too?" When my eyes glanced to her face, she frowned with nervous passion. "Please, fuck me too, please!"

Damn, and leave this tight black pussy? At first I didn't want to, but the girl was begging me to fuck her. I couldn't bear to say no to her.

So, smacking Madison's buttcheek, I pulled out of the black girl and had her roll to the side. Holly didn't smile or grin, instead she almost cried in relief, sliding flatter on her back on the sofa, her knees pulled way back to her armpits, completely exposing her cunt to me. "Yeah, fuck me!" she screamed at me again, even as I was moving to lean over her.

Wrapping my fist around my sloppy wet and throbbing hard penis, I rubbed my fat cockhead on the blonde's furry little vagina. I snickered at the joy of being able to fuck three teen pussies in one night. "You like married cock in this hole, honey?"

"Yeah!" Holly nodded, her head bent upright by the sofa's backrest, so she was staring at my cock kissing her pussylips. "I love fucking married men -- put that big married dick in me, please!"

I slammed forward, wincing again at how tight the bitch's cunt was, pushing hard against the pressure inside her twat. Then I looked over to find Madison, but the black girl had already moved on. She was now kneeling on the floor, straddling Chanie's face, and getting her pussy licked -- but not by the brunette girl, instead by Thad, who was still fucking Chanie on top of the white hostess, but now leaning way forward to lap at Madison's wet cunt. Dang, I thought to myself, that pussy has cum in it -- and yet the guy is still licking it!

Honestly, blonde Holly wasn't turning me on -- not nearly as much as Chanie and Madison. Her cunt was tight, but I prefer bald ones; her tits were tiny and her body a bit too stick-figurish for me. Her face was pretty, in a generic way, but she wasn't as gorgeous as Chanie or Madison, and my regular blonde fucks on campus, including the cheerleader, were way hotter. So to get myself more aroused, I looked back at the threesome on the floor. Chanie screamed with another orgasm, and her pussy must have been getting so sore from the two big dicks she'd been fucking. She let Thad pull out of her twat, and when Chanie rolled to the side, Madison took the girl's spot on her back on the carpet under Thad, and instantly the black football star was sticking his penis into the black high school track athlete's vagina again.

It almost looked like Thad was going to rip Madison into pieces, the way he was attacking her. His muscular ass and powerful thighs were tense with energy, and his ripped shoulders held his firm torso above the girl like a steel cage. He was thrusting into the petite black girl's pussy with a fury, snorting and sucking air as he pounded his body back and forth, and I could hear the skin-on-skin collision as he fucked her so deep. Madison, however, was keeping up, her feet and legs wrapped around his waist, taking that brutal fucking, moaning and panting but continuing to take his enormous penis as deep as he could drill it, as many times as he wanted to shove it into her.

"Uhhhhh, fuuuuck, Coach!" Holly was screaming to an orgasm, rubbing her clitoris while my married dick was stretching out her vagina. Her lower jaw trembled with electricity, tears almost in her eyes from the intense climax erupting through her body. I squeezed her small nipples, twisting them as she came, making it more intense for her.

Soon, behind me, Thad had rolled onto his back on the carpet. Madison was on top of him now, riding his long, fat penis up and down, continuing to milk him with her tight cunt. Next to them, the sexy brunette Chanie was on her back and butt, watching the sex, rubbing her sore pussy. Damn, Chanie was really fucking gorgeous -- that model-pretty face, her long black hair, nice proportionate titties on her slim figure. I wanted that brunette more than the blonde I was fucking. I didn't care if it wasn't nice, I wanted to fuck Chanie, not Holly.

So, when Holly came down from yet another orgasm, I pulled out, turned around, and jumped onto Chanie. The brunette didn't care, she allowed me to fuck her 19 year old cunt again. I sank into her, feeling the warmth and tightness of that wet hole, while I glanced to the side, where Madison was riding Thad even faster.

My dick might have been in brunette Chanie's cunt, but my attention was focused on delicious Madison riding Thad's huge black dick. His erection was like a powertool, stretching open her pink teen cunt, sinking so deep into her lovehole. Straddling his muscular body, the petite female athlete was riding him again with enthusiasm, gasping and grunting, pumping her little hips around in circles as her cunt swallowed his dick as deep as he could shove it. Her hot round ass and puckered dark butthole were dripping with sweat and juices, my mouth was watering just looking at her ass as it gyrated above Thad's fat penis and huge, 20 year old black balls.

Suddenly, I didn't even want Chanie's pussy anymore -- I wanted Madison's ass, even while she was fucking Thad.

I pulled out of the surprised brunette, crawling behind the slender black bitch fucking the hung recruit. "Anyone wanna fuck two cocks at once?" I asked, aiming my question squarely for the high school senior. Lowering my penis to her 18 year old ass, I managed to rub my cockhead on that wet butt hole even while her hips were wildly thrusting around, her pussy fucking Thad's dick. "You ever had two cocks before, honey?"

The big-eyed, light-skinned black beauty looked at me over her thin shoulder, sheer intent on her face. "No," she replied, meaning she hadn't done it before. She wasn't stopping me. Her humping of Thad slowed, so I could position my penis over her butthole. With a shove, I was inside her tight orifice, and instantly I screamed. Not only was it just a small hole, but her insides were already crammed with Thad's thick meat. There wasn't a lot of room, as I pushed my married adult cock into the 18 year old's butt. I could feel Thad's erection inside her, rubbing against mine through the thin walls of flesh inside her body, both her tubes getting filled now.

Like a trooper, the girl was screaming but taking it, gasping for air, her body slowing until I had stuffed a good three or four inches inside her ass. Then he and I began to fuck her in rhythm, jamming our cocks forward at the same time. She mustered all her energy and fucked us back, pushing her thin hips backwards, taking more of our erections inside her twin holes. Her tiny, sexy body was now in a male sandwich, getting surrounded by his and my muscular physiques, as we pounded our dicks into her holes over and over.

I looked over at blonde Holly and brunette Chanie, watching in amazement as Madison took our two huge pricks at once inside her cunt and ass. "Either of you want some of this?" I asked them, not really wanting to stop. Madison's butt was so fucking tight, her fleshy, muscular asscheeks pressed against my thighs and abdomen, my dick squeezed almost painfully inside her fucked little body. Chanie shook her head, she doesn't like it up the ass, she said quietly. Holly, however, looked anxiously at the threesome in front of her, eyeing Madison's butt and cunt taking our two dicks, and the blonde sophomore definitely wanted to try it herself.

So after double-boning Madison a solid five minutes or so, we pulled out of the high school girl and tossed her to the side like a rag doll. As she crashed on the carpet with a pained laugh, rubbing her sore holes, Holly assumed the position straddling Thad's fine male body. The blonde let Thad slide his willy inside her cunt from underneath her, then I pushed my cockhead against her butthole and shoved forward too, so now the blonde had both our cocks.

She screamed. I mean, Holly let out a shriek of terror, feeling both our dicks inside her at once. I'm not sure she'd ever been ass-fucked before, but having two large cocks inside her body at once was not to her pleasure. She tried to put up with it, gritting her teeth and closing her eyes, letting herself get used as we jammed or meat into her holes repeatedly. But she was almost crying, whimpering, trying to endure the pain of both holes getting stretched open and two massive cocks rubbing together inside her body.

Basically, Holly couldn't take it. Not more than a couple minutes after starting to double-fuck her, we had to stop, pulling out of her, letting her catch her breath.

Madison was back at it, though, she couldn't wait. The gorgeous black slut assumed her position again above Thad, letting the guy plunge his erection back into her cunt, then a moment later my adult cock more than twice her age rammed again into her asshole. The skinny little bitch with the hot ass and huge tits grunted in pleasure, her hands and knees on the carpet to the sides, bracing herself for the double-fucking. We began hammering her relentlessly, filling those two holes, making the slut scream from the sex. Anyone in the hallway surely heard it, almost like a female animal getting stuck unnaturally, but it was pure joy. Thad and I loved it, screwing her together, and the 18 year old girl was in heaven. She pushed back on us, letting us use those two holes in unison, pumping harder and faster while she approached orgasms. She came, several times, enduring the draining feeling of her small body being double-fucked by us two horny guys.

The tightness and pressure inside her pussy was too much for young Thad. The 20 year old let out a growl, ejaculating his second load of cum of the night into Madison's pussy, not asking if she was protected. He didn't care, he just released and groaned, loving the feeling of cumming inside the slightly younger girl.

I, too, wanted to cum inside her like he did. As soon as Thad had drained his balls inside Madison, I flipped her on her back on the carpet and climbed on top of her. With Thad and the other two nude girls watching, I relentlessly hammered her juicy twat with my married penis, cramming all of my seven inches inside her tight, wet hole. Her cunt was squishy wet, from Thad's sperm and all her juices. The girl didn't stop fucking me back, her feet flat on the carpet so she had leverage to undulate her hips, pumping against me, the two of us fucking each other furiously. Her hands were clutching my asscheeks and also, alternatingly, gripping the curls of sweaty hair on my chest, riding me as I fucked her small body, pressing it into the carpet. I watched her meaty tits bouncing on her chest, those long nipples scraping against me, while I build up to a crescendo, wanting to cum so badly inside her cunt.