Lilac's 18yo Friend: Ashley's FMM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still almost too good to be true. "So, were you looking for sex today," I asked pointedly, wondering how it really happened so fast. "Looked like you were flirting with us all week."

The teenager giggled again, shrugging her petite shoulder. "Not really -- I'm just always horny I guess." Then she blushed. "I get hot, like, when guys look at my tits."

"Mmm, those tits!" Very noticeably, I glued my eyes in the direction of her hooters, hanging off her thin torso while she lay on her side next to me. "Fuck, you have the best tits ever, honey." I reached out, and she let me fondle both her boobs again. Man, I had to have them. I slid down the bed, so my face was lying in front of her chest, I began mouthing those big boobs again. Ashley grinned, rolling on top of me as I lay on my back, so she could feed me her titties back and forth. She was laughing at times, teasing me, barely letting me lick her nipples; then she's push down and have me swallow as much of her tits as I could.

Soon, I was hard again, and she knew it, feeling my boner against her nude hip. Ashley and I had the same idea, and the hottie slipped down my back, until her huge breasts were surrounding my cock. The teenager began to tit-fuck me, pressing her chestplate against my throbbing, seven-inch erection, cupping her boobs and sandwiching my penis between them like a hot dog in oversized buns. She grinned at me, flashing her pearly-white teeth, seeing me intently gazing at my hard penis between her boobies. The girl rubbed her tits around my cock and balls, at times just tracing my penis with a hard nipple, or brushing my wettened cockhead with a nipple and areola, until later squeezing both hooters around my cock again.

Willy had slipped back into the room, getting undressed but only to put his underwear back on. He was done fucking her, and when he squatted in a chair near the bed with a long look on his face, I knew he wanted to get going. He'd had his two cums, he was done with the girl.

Not me. I rolled Ashley onto her back again, and started fucking her a third time that afternoon. She was so horny, rotating her hips in wild circles while my erection was flying back and forth in her drenched vagina. Staring at each other, soon we were making out again, enjoying the hot sex.

For my third orgasm, I pulled out and jerked off -- where else? --- on those tits. I just had to see cum on them. I didn't have a lot of sperm for that third orgasm, but enough to put a little cream over each boob, allowing the teen to spread my jism around her fleshy, soft mountains, grinning up at me as she did.

Now that, my friends, was how you fuck a hot slut!