Lilac's 18yo Friend: Vivian Swings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that, my friendly readers, was just the FIRST round of the sex that night!

The hookups would continue unabated. I wasn't going to be allowed to fuck Vivian by myself all night, of course, so I had to find another pussy to drill. The adoring eyes of 23 year old Roxy caught sight of my swinging dick, and instantly I had my next sex partner. By the end of a couple of hours, I'd had my cock inside Trixie too, as well as Giana a second time.

Undoubtedly, the highlight of the sex party was the gangbang attack on young Vivian. It had been mentioned earlier that Vivian got gang-fucked by four guys at a party once, each taking turns to fuck her one after another. Well, she'd already been fucked at our party by each of us guys, although not really in a gang-bang fashion. So nasty Trixie had an idea -- the GIRLS were going to gang-fuck the hot little slut!

Dozer brought over a padded lounge chair, and the petite brunette was laid flat on her back on it, pulling her creamy, tanned thighs open. Sitting next to her like an instructor, Trixie had a small box of sex toys, which contained a second strap-on dildo as well as a bunch of vibrators and ass-plugs. Trixie and Giana donned the two strap-ons, while Caroline was given the task of holding a vibrator in one hand and the ass-plug in the other. My date Elan, scowling, obstinately refused to interact with an 18 year old, so she remained back in the large hot tub -- alone. Us guys all had to see the show, standing around the four women on the patio, with Vivian in the middle on the lounge chair.

The other three sluts descended on the petite brunette like a hound of wild vultures. Giana straddled Vivian and began fucking the girl's twat with the strap-on; Caroline, kneeling at the side, held the vibrator to Vivian's clit to torment it mercilessly, while reaching underneath Giana to stick the thin, long ass-plug into Vivian's butthole. Meanwhile, Trixie leaned over the lounger above Vivian's face, getting the 18 year old to rotate her head backwards -- so it was upside-down -- and Trixie could now fuck Vivian's mouth with the rubber dildo strapped to the adult blonde's waist. Trixie yanked Vivian's hair firmly, almost painfully, while getting Vivian to gag and cough, swallowing the strap-on into her throat. I could see the teenager's neck expanding, her eyes rolling, as she was forced to swallow the strap-on -- and, at the same time, her cunt and ass were being abused with large insertions by Giana and Caroline, plus the vibrator on her clitoris. Not to mention Trixie reaching down, pinching and stretching Vivian's swollen little brown nipples.

While a normal high school student probably would have been terrorized by the insane sexual attacks on her body, Vivian was relishing it. Her eyes grew large, feeling the dildo forced down her throat, but she coughed and swallowed whatever juices and mucus filled her mouth, taking the throat-fucking from Trixie like a champ. Giana had the 8-inch plastic penis almost all the way up Vivian's pussy, and I could tell the brunette was cumming hard from that deep cunt-fucking from the toy plus all of the other stimulation. Giana and Caroline Rae traded too, so the strap-on stuck out of Roxy's crotch, and the 23 year old could now fuck Vivian. Later, Trixie took her turn fucking Vivian's pussy also with the strap-on. The 18 year old was having orgasms constantly, I doubt anyone could have counted all of them.

You know, watching three women basically using the 18 year old girl as a sex toy was making us guys get extremely aroused. Whatever sex and orgasms we'd all had, well, we wanted more -- and we wanted the 18 year old. Each of us.

So, Trixie held open one of Vivian's slim legs, and had the gorgeous Asian girl Giana hold the other one open as well. Trixie then invited each of us guys to "use the bitch." Again, I'm not really one to share a girl with another guy, but this was a little different. Each of us went by ourselves, one after another, deep-dicking the teenager's tight, shaved pussy. Man, the whore was used, her cuntlips were reddened and sore, but her moans were not just of pain but lust. She fucking loved it. Thom suck her first, then Dozer, then me, then Rick. None of us orgasmed, we just each took a few minutes to shove our fat dicks into the teenager's cunt, one after another. Then Trixie had us to a second round. Then a third. Man, the for about twenty minutes, the 18 year old was the only cunt being fucked, and she was taking all four of us one after another, after another, over and over.

"That's what you are," Trixie sneered down at the brunette at one point, "just tell them what you are?"

The girl's voice was exhausted, but she was enthusiastic. "Uhhh -- I'm a total slut!" roared the little hussy. "Keep fuckin' me, all of you!"

I saw Trixie wink at Dozer, then the blonde's eyes caught mine. "Nothin' like a stupid, slutty 18 year old, taking every cock and toy in the place, is there?" the woman cackled, undoubtedly enjoying this measure of revenge against Vivian's father.

* * * * *

The fucking continued past 2 a.m., I'm sure. From some wine and all the sex, I couldn't keep my eyes open much past then. Trixie had rounded me up with Rick, the 52 year old guy, and brought us up to her master bedroom. I guess, it was her party, she could sleep with whom she wanted. And she wanted to men to herself. While we were both tired, she had us double-fuck her -- I got her ass, Rick her pussy -- and she kissed us back and forth, telling us to "fuck her good." The bitch had a lot of cock in her cunt that night, and fell asleep soon after he and I unloaded more sperm into her holes.

My body clock being what it is, I climbed out of bed around 7 in the morning. The house was bright in early morning sunlight, but everyone was asleep. I checked on the sleeping arrangements. Our well-off host, Dozer, was in a large guest room sandwiched between my new crush, Vivian, and the very sexy and expensive-looking Giana. Lucky stiff, getting those two sluts to himself in bed! Then, in the living room, hung Thom was naked on a sofa asleep with my girlfriend, Elan, arm in arm, while the curvy, 23 year old Roxy was asleep by herself on a comfortable, nearby chair, with a blanket pulled over herself. She, actually, looked like she was getting the best rest of everyone.

Honestly, my dick hurt. That was a lot of sex the night before, and after a long few hours in the scorching summer sun, I was really drained at that early hour. I thought about my wife at home, knowing I'd get some cold treatment from her that I spend the evening with Elan. I can take it, I mean, my wife keeps saying she doesn't want to hold me back and she can have sex with other men, too. She just rarely goes on overnight dates. Then, I looked at Elan asleep, nude, in Thom's arms on the sofa, thinking, I could probably have that for myself instead. But, my life was good enough that I didn't need a change.

The 23 year old stirred in her chair, perhaps my shadow passed over her. "You up?" she asked, rubbing her weary eyes. I asked if she had fun, and she did; then I asked if she "got fucked enough," and she laughed. "Oh, fuck, I couldn't imagine getting any more!" she told me with a hysterical laugh. Shhh, she'd almost wake up everyone else! Roxy covered her mouth with both hands, laughing silently.

"Want a walk on the beach?" I pointed out to the crystal-clear sky in the early summer morning. "I feel like talking a walk." I was too weary for my usual early-morning job.

The young woman agreed. We both had to find our swimwear, getting dressed enough to go down to the private beach and walking on the shore. Roxy was actually pretty chatty now, I guess because she'd had sex with me or something. She was a school teacher, or trying to be, and this was likely her last summer before having to work summers at camps and summer schools. No, she didn't have a boyfriend, other than her step-father, whom she fucked at lot. "A LOT," she laughed, making sure I understood the frequency. "I think he's married to me more now, than my mom!"

We got back to the house around 9 or something, it was quite a while later, and I was really hungry. We were no longer the only ones awake -- Thom and Giana were in the kitchen, while Dozer and Elan were sitting on the sofa in the airy, bright main room under two-story-tall windows and an atrium overhead. No one was dressed, except Roxy and me; everyone went to bed nude, and everyone woke up nude, and no one put a stick of clothing on.

I hadn't seen her, but naked Vivian came out from behind a refrigerator door as it shut. Man, her body was so hot. Proportionate tits, that hot ass, scrumptious legs. She was definitely the best fuck at the party, not only because of her age and her looks, but just the way she squealed and moved her ass. And, the way she was taking orders from Giana and Trixie? That made her even more hot.

Turned out, the sex play with Giana hadn't ended. The 20 year old Asian coed was still bossing the high school girl around like a sex slave, and taking delight in doing it. "Get my creamer yet, you stupid cunt?" demanded Giana, as she plopped her bony little ass on a stool at the countertop. Vivian had just retrieved it from the fridge, stepping sharply to the counter to hand over the little packets. Giana took them without thanks, then barked teasingly, "Now, dumb bitch, lick my asshole!" With her feet on rails at the bottom of the stool, the petite Asian slut stood upright, exposing her butt to the air. Vivian needed a moment, but she did as told, walking behind Giana's little ass, leaning down, and sticking out her pink teen tongue to lick the brown puckered hole inside Giana's asscrack.

I had to chuckle seeing that, and in my swim trunks, my dick was growing hard.

Giana sat down, as if satisfied with Vivian's obedience. Thom was coming over to sit on a stool next to his college girlfriend, carrying a plate of treats for breakfast, as Vivian stood by as if to wait on them. Giana shrugged, seeing Vivian watch naked Thom and his sexy, 50 year old body and very manly cock, which was impressive even though it was limp.

Giana snickered again. "Go lick Thom's asshole, too, you fucking whore" she ordered to Vivian.

Damned if the teenager didn't do it! Thom acted like he was being put out by his girlfriend, having to stand up and stick his hairy butt out, but Vivian dropped to her knees and licked the much older male's hairy asshole a few times, making it nice and wet, before he said he was hungry and wanted to eat breakfast "before I get more services." He did, however, thank Vivian for the ass-licking -- shooting a gaze at his girlfriend next to him, as if chastising her for not thanking Vivian for the same.

Just standing there, watching Giana treat Vivian that way -- and Vivian completely taking it, playing along -- I found myself marveling at what a slut Trixie had created. It seemed that, in her quest for justice from Vivian's dad leaving her for a 21 year old woman, Trixie had indeed degraded Vivian into a little slut puppy.

My girlfriend was still lying on the sofa, but now awake. She beckoned me over, so I laid down next to her. Elan's breath smelled like shit; but with all the cock she'd been sucking, that wasn't a surprise. I kissed her anyway.

Talking quietly with my girlfriend, her hand softly stroking my morning boner, my eye caught movement. Old Rick emerged from the master bedroom, waiving to those of us assembled in the great area. The first person he came to was Giana, sitting on her stool at the countertop, and he went to give her a pleasant good-morning kiss on the forehead. The gorgeous Asian whore with big tits and tiny body wanted an upgrade, grabbing Rick's mostly-flabby cock and smashing her lips into his, for a powerful French kiss. "That's better," she giggled, before returning to her coffee.

Rick was now a couple feet from nude Vivian, and he stepped towards her as if to give her some kind of kiss too. But Giana sharply swung around, shaking her head. "No, no, don't give that cunt a kiss," she laughed. She pointed a thumb at Vivian. "You go give Rick a nice good-morning lick on his asshole too," cackled the evil young woman, "show him how you love it." Pausing, she added one more nasty twist, "And don't stop until I say so."

Having no clue what this was about, Rick figured it was just some kind of another sexual event of the morning. Vivian didn't say a word, as Rick took her hand and led her to a fat, leather chair near the sofa where Elan and I lay. Rick got on his knees on the sofa, bending way over until his elbows were down on it too, sticking his hairy, slightly flabby ass into the air. The 18 year old pushed her light-brown hair off her face, kneeling behind him, and promptly she stuck out her tongue. She began lapping at the guy's hairy asshole, up and down, coating it in saliva, then sliding her tongue inside for a morning rim job. Rick was grunting, taking that tongue inside, feeling the teen fucking his ass with her mouth. He was getting hard, too, while the rest of us watched the perverted sex.

Elan felt my cock getting even harder, and again I was scolded for it. "She's just 18, you ass," said my girlfriend of my lust for the brunette.

Rick, after a few minutes, wanted more than just an ass-licking. He rotated to sit on the sofa, spreading his hairy legs, shoving his large penis at the teenager. Vivian dropped to her knees in front of him, not wasting time, bending over to start sucking it into her petite mouth. When Giana caught sight of this, she snickered, "Yeah, you dumb whore, that's your breakfast today -- eat his protein!"

With both of Rick's hands on her forehead, guiding her up and down, Vivian shoved his penis deeper into her young mouth, almost gagging on it, until he was spurting his first orgasm of the morning.

Elan had seen enough. "Let's head back," she snapped in my ear, no joy in her voice, "we can get coffee on the way."

Like I was going to let that bitch ruin my fun. I told her I wanted coffee now, so I wandered into the kitchen. As I poured myself some, I caught the eyesight of hot Giana, and I said to the 20 year old, "Hey, mind if I get another turn with the teenager -- can you tell her to let me fuck her in the master bedroom?" My penis was rock-hard in my swim trunks. I knew Trixie would still be in there, I thought it would be hot to fuck the girl again in front of her ex-stepmom who started all of this.

Giana shrugged, like it was no big deal. "Hey, bitch -- hey, slut," she called out to Vivian, who was still kneeling in front of Rick, talking to him, "this guy here wants you to fuck him too -- go with him." As Vivian smiled at me, Giana barked in addition, "Be a good slut, fuck him nice."

On the sofa, my soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend scowled at me. It was going to be a long, quiet ride back to the city, where my wife was going to greet me just as coldly. I didn't care, I loved this 18 year old slut.

Leading the teen by the hand, we marched into the master bedroom, where the bed was surprisingly empty. I turned and asked Vivian if she was "wet" or, if not, whether she needed to get "loosened up a bit." She shrugged, and asked, what did I have in mind? I showed her. I pushed the teenager onto the bed, spread open her creamy, tanned thighs, and began lapping at her very bald vagina. It tasted pretty sick, having been fucked and cummed all evening, but I was horny for her. She moaned nicely, running her hand through my hair, gripping my head to bring my tongue deeper into her vagina. I was pumping tongue hard in that nasty wet hole, making the skank get very aroused.

Her ex-step-mom emerged from the bathroom, having just showered, rubbing her wet hair and still toweling off her nude body. Trixie saw me eating Vivian, and she immediately snickered in appreciation. "What a nice little whore you are," she said of her young friend, "getting laid so early." The leathery blonde crawled onto the bed, getting a close-up view of my mouth locked onto Vivian's teen vagina, and not only seeing but hearing and smelling how I was eating out the sexy 18 year old. "Oh, yeah, baby," Trixie moaned to me, "eat the bitch out, the little slut loves it."

"Oh yeah!" Trixie suddenly roared, her body tensing, her legs way to the sides, having an intense orgasm. I swallowed a mouthful of pussyjuice, then immediately another one, and then a third. Girl was cumming hard.

"Yeah, you slut," encouraged Trixie, now leaning over Vivian's face, "tell him to fuck you -- you know that's what he really wants -- tell him to fuck you deep and hard with his big penis!"

The teenager made music in my ears. "Baby," sang the girl, who probably couldn't remember my name, "fuck me -- please fuck me -- put your big boner in me!"

Didn't have to ask twice. I crawled over the sexy, petite slut, gazing at those delicious B-cup titties on her narrow chest, rubbing my full, seven inch erection against her wet pussylips. Trixie helped the girl spread her sore legs open, and while I was sore too, no way I was missing another opportunity to fuck the bitch. Both women watched intently as my fat, throbbing penis disappeared in and out of the slut's pink, balled pussy, stretching open her lips to take the thickness of my shaft, and making the girl groan and arch her back each time I shoved deeply into her vagina.

The blonde adult woman stretched a finger out, down the teen brunette's body, to grind a stiffened fingertip into Vivian's clitoris. The high school slut yelped at the intense pressure, her pelvis gyrating even more energetically as I sank my penis in and out of her hole. Trixie grinned at the girl's response, but it wasn't enough, so the blonde used her other hand to smack Vivian's face once -- very hard. "C'mon, you little slut, tell him you love it, say it like you mean it!"

The brunette's big eyes opened up to me, gazing at me without any emotion other than sheer, total lust. "I'm just a fucking cunthole," the girl snarled at me, "use me harder -- make me cum, mister, I love being fucked!"

Trixie actually smacked her face again, snarling at her young padawan. "Admit it, you're a stupid dumb whore!" The woman was really getting off, humiliating her ex-stepdaughter, pushing the limits of the girl's tolerance.

Well, if there were limits -- I wasn't seeing evidence of any. The brunette kept her eyes on my face, then down my body at the sight of my fat dick disappearing into her vagina. Speaking to me, not Trixie, the teenager whined with enthusiasm, "I'm your stupid, dumb whore, just fuckin' use me, and fuck me!"

Believe me, I did. Trixie's violence towards the young slut wasn't necessarily a turn-on for me, but Vivian's reaction to it was -- being screamed at, and made to say depraved things about herself, was actually making the girl MORE horny for me. She had a couple of orgasms just from me fucking her cunt while Trixie painfully fingered her clitoris, really yelping as her body spasmed from the sex us two adults were inflicting on her. But then she eagerly rolled onto her knees and elbows, wiggling her hot, petite butt at me, begging me to fuck her "like the bitch I am." Gladly I crawled behind her and slipped my penis back inside her cunt again, staring at her little body as she erotically danged in circles beneath me, taking my shaft deep into her hole. Next to us, Trixie sat nude on her heels, smiling, watching Vivian getting fucked like a whore. The blonde couldn't resist smacking Vivian's small asscheeks a few times, too, until each was glowing red from handprints.

I had an orgasm deep in the slut's cunt while I fucked her from the rear. When I pulled out, Trixie made Vivian lick my cock clean of sperm and cuntjuices, while Vivian profusely thanked me for the hot sex.

An hour later, that hot sex with Vivian was getting me in trouble. Sitting in the car for the long ride home, my mistress Elan decided to end her self-imposed angry silence with me. She erupted with a torrent of hateful accusations -- completely disturbed that I preferred fucking a teenager still in high school. "Act your fucking age," the middle-aged woman spat at me.