Lilac's Sluts: Giana's 3 Tests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My slutty college girlfriend giggled, in part watching me brutally fuck Kitty, but also watching the husband's weird reaction. He was hard, his cock was tenting out his wet trunks. But he just stood there on his knees on the bed, gazing at the stud ram-fucking his horny wife on their marital bed, watching intently with every thrust I drove into the bitch. I could sense him watching, but I didn't stare back at him. His wife was mine, I didn't need to see what he thought about it. I offered my mouth to his wife, and she went for it, leaning up to close the gap, shoving her tongue in my mouth and French-kissing me madly, hungrily, moaning and using lots of tongue. The woman sure could kiss well.

"Awww," I heard Giana moan aloud, "seems Kitty really likes Thom's cock!" She giggled again, almost a sneer. "David, too bad you don't have a big cock like Thom, I'd let you fuck me that way if you did."

The moment she said that, I thought to myself, Giana has passed her third test. She was, indeed, one mean-spirited bitch! I loved it, just fucking loved it.

But Giana wasn't done. Sitting back against the headboard, spreading her thighs wide open, she began masturbating while she watched me fucking Kitty. I pulled out for a moment and had Kitty get on her fours, so I could fuck the slut doggy-style while gazing at her gorgeous, round, light-bronze butt. So small, that ass, sealed against my flat abdomen as I thrust my meat into her vagina again. Now, I could look over at my girlfriend, who was watching me hump the married woman while finger-fucking herself. Giana was moaning, eyelids fluttering, driving herself to a couple of orgasms just from watching me have sex with another female.

Then, orgasmic, Giana looked up at the husband kneeling near her. "Don't they look great -- your wife is so hot fucking a big cock!" Giana saw David not even flinch, his face not moving away from the sight of my dick plowing Kitty's hot cunt from the rear, so Giana kept going at him until she got a reaction. "Mmm, she's so lucky, I can see why you let her fuck big dicks -- she's like me, she can't get enough of them -- you're a good husband, even if you don't have a big dick -- letting her get what she needs, a really good, hot fuck!"

I was really giving it violently to Kitty. I had one hand gripping her long, black hair, using them to control where her head and shoulders were, pushing her around or forcing her face into the bedsheets so her small ass thrust up higher. My other hand was on her hips, and time to time I smacked her asscheek, very hard, with loud slaps of my flattened hand. It drew moans of protest from her, but she was barely able to suck air as I drove my huge penis in and out of her cunt, she was so turned on that she wasn't stopping me from doing whatever I wanted. I took my thick finger and shoved it into her asshole, really cramming it into the tight, nasty hole, making her scream and then cum loudly with my cock still inside her pussy below.

My first orgasm shot deep in the woman's cunt, right in front of her husband. "Ohhh, yeah, oooh, yeah," I moaned at her, "I'm cumming, I'm filling you with my seed, you hot bitch."

She wanted it, badly. With her face still pressed into the soiled, sweaty bedsheet, she rolled her head a bit to moan up to me, "Yes, give it to me, shoot your cum in me!"

So turned on, I knew I'd stay hard. I usually do during hot sex. After filling the bitch's cunt, I got on my back on the bed, and had Kitty climb on top of me. She laughed, seeing how steely-hard my erection remained even after my orgasm. Then, as she straddled me, she glanced at her husband briefly. "Ohhhh, David," she said to him, while her eyes were on my sexy body, "he's soooo hot!"

The husband was resigned to his failure, and his wife's pleasure. "I can see that, you look like you love it."

Giana snickered, trying to insult the jerk every chance she could. "Mmm, she does love it, Thom's got a REAL cock, not a little one!"

Kitty had her small hands on my hairy chest, pushing her small torso upright, as she rode my pole. Sliding her wet, bald cuntlips up and down, she swallowed my erection deep into her pussy while her eyes rolled up, her head back, feeling me so far inside her, then rose up until she sat back down again. Rhythmically she fucked me, both of us grunting at the tightness of my penis inside her cunt. "Uhhhh, ooooh, fuuuuck," the married slut grunted over and over, "uhhhh, ohhhh fuck yeah, ooooh yesssss!"

My girlfriend called out to the woman I was fucking. "Tell him," sneered Giana at Kitty, "tell your husband that you love BIG cocks, like Thom's!"

Kitty was staring down at my eyes, adoring what she saw, and she didn't grin as she responded. "Fuuuck, yeah, I loooove big cocks!" I pulled her down and started making out with her again, wrapping my tongue around her tongue, tasting her breaths, while her small body continued to slide back and forth on my erection, deep in her cunt.

Kitty and I rolled around the bed a bit, the sex getting more frenetic, we were both sweating profusely, gasping for air, really driving our bodies together. I made sure that as we rolled around, we forced David to move out of the way, clearing space for his wife to get fucked. I eventually had her back on her back at the edge of the bed, I was standing on the floor, able to drive my penis so fucking deep into her cunt that way. Holding her ankles to the sides, spreading her open completely wide, she had a look of fear on her face, feeling my entire 8 inch shaft inside her. Balls deep, rubbing my scrotum on her asscheeks each time I thrust forward, leaving my cock inside so she could feel how deep I was, just grinding into her and swirling my hips around. Then I'd pull out and do it again. Kitty was cumming hard, repeatedly, screaming and shrieking, having huge orgasms in front of her stupid husband.

"Yeah," Giana encouraged me, "that's how you fuck a slut, baby, show him how to fuck his wife good."

While the woman was immersed in the electric pleasures of another orgasm, her jaw open and sucking in air while she wailed loudly, I stared down at her and ordered her to speak the truth. "Go ahead, bitch," I commanded in a stern, masculine tone, "tell David I'm a better fuck than he is, you love my fucking more!"

"Yeah," my girlfriend added as she continued to watch, "tell him!"

The wife's eyes weren't focused on anything, she was just lying back, her legs spread out so wide, her head and hair bouncing around each time I thrust into her small body. Choking on saliva and still sucking in air painfully, Kitty screamed, "Uhhhh, fuck, uh huh! Yes, I love it, sooo good!"

Playfully, snickering, Giana stretched out her thin leg and flicked her small foot against the side of Kitty's head. "Tell him Thom is BETTER than he is, c'mon, bitch!" (Damn, my 20 year old girlfriend could really get into this, couldn't she!"

Kitty winced, cumming hard still, nodding, eyes closed, body shaking as I fucked her. "Yessss -- ohhhh, fuuuuck -- yessss -- David, he's sooo good -- better than you -- yessss, soooo much better!"

Fuck, that was so hot to hear. It was like we broke her spirit. I couldn't resist, I started cumming again, shooting my second load of jism into the married slut's sloppy cunt, wave after wave of semen ejaculating deep into her twat. How fucking hot was this bitch!

As I pulled out, Giana crawled over to see the mess. Kitty's messy vagina was sloppy wet, drooling all sorts of liquids, my cum mixed with her juices and lots of sweat. It smelled musky and fishy, so sexy. Giana grinned at the sight of the creampie; then, looking up, she saw the husband admiring the sight too.

And Giana knew what to do.

"C'mere," my girlfriend playfully squeaked, reaching to David's hand to pull the prick towards his wife's spread-open, well-fucked body at the edge of the bed, "come see what Thom gave her." Giana had David climb off the bed, then kneel on the floor directly in front of spread-open Kitty, his wife's used, cum-filled cunt wide open in front of his face. Giana laughed again at him. "Look how much cum she has in her! Isn't that so hot? Go ahead." Nude, her big tits bouncing around, Giana was leaning upright next to him, nudging his head forward. "Go clean it up, David -- eat Thom's cum out of her!"

Oh, fuck, that was insanely hot!

But -- like -- ewwww!

I laughed, I mean, laughed hard. I couldn't believe it! The prick really was sticking his tongue out, shoving it into Kitty's pussy, tasting MY semen inside his WIFE's vagina! Dutifully, with Giana patrolling the effort and encouraging him to continue and do it better, the husband licked out my sperm filling his wife's twat, cleaning her up. Kitty loved it, moaning, pulling her knees back more for him to do it deeper.

While David ate my cum out of his wife's pussy, Giana leaned over to me, and gave me a huge, mouth-to-mouth kiss, a hungry, passionate one. My hand found he drenched cunt, she needed to get fucked badly, and had been a doll for playing along. We really made this prick feel useless, didn't we? It was a great feeling, I felt so macho and powerful, so virile, while Kitty and Giana were both the best kind of sluts you can imagine.

Insulting David further, I laid Giana on her back and, even though I just deposited two loads into Kitty, I began fucking Giana too. I wanted to show her I loved her, that she was such a fucking whore, so slutty and evil, exactly what I wanted in a girlfriend. She was perfect! Plus, so hot -- gorgeous, small Chinese face; all that dark, curly hair; the big, fake tits; skinny waist and hips and slim legs; just divinely gorgeous. All together, she was indeed perfect.

And that's how Giana became my permanent girlfriend.

And, to finish the day's event, I should tell you what happened with Kitty and David. When Kitty came off her sexual high, she basically kicked Giana and me out of the house. Kitty didn't call me afterwards, wouldn't return my calls. But you know what? She came around. Three weeks later, I was fucking her in front of her husband again. Know why? Because HE loved it, the weirdo! She let me fuck her, and verbally abuse him, because he wanted it, and she wanted to please him. Seriously, I don't get those two. What a strange sexual relationship they have. But who am I to argue, I get to fuck the jerk's hot Asian wife!