Lilac's Sluts: Heather Does Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh," I muttered, somewhat at a loss for words, "what are you suggesting, sweetie?" Of course, I knew exactly what she was suggesting.

But she wasn't leaving it to chance. With a low, raspy voice, she gasped, "You know what I'm suggesting, Daddy" -- and, at the moment she said that, her body moved forward. She whipped her hips at me, driving the tight mound of her crotch onto her father's erection inside my own jeans, and I felt her slender hips start to grind in a circle, pushing that teenage pussy against my married adult cock. Oh, she found out how hard her father was, there was no doubting the erection in my pants.

Still, I wasn't sure I should go down this path. My body wanted to; I'd been fantasizing about it for eons. But now it was reality, and I hadn't fully embraced it. Frankly, yes, I was scared by all this.

"Are you serious?" My voice quivered, I wished I had more virility in the sound of my question.

Heather was dry-humping me, sloshing her pelvis around in circles, sliding her crotch over her father's erection through our jeans, while her hands were on my broad shoulders to steady herself. "Maybe I am," said my daughter with a whine, biting her lower lip, feeling how turned on I was in my pants.

It wasn't taking long to warm up to the idea of fucking her. I was so fucking hard for my sexy teen daughter. I put my hands on her asscheeks, fondling those little firm buttocks through her jeans, and thus also feeling the rhythm of her cunt grinding on my penis through our clothing. "This is a B.F.D.," I told her (big fucking deal), "it's not just for fun, it can't be -- I'm your father."

The blonde grinned, feeling my hands on her asscheeks now, knowing I was as willing as she was. "I could be fun, Daddy -- lots and lots of fun." She stuck her thumb behind herself, in the direction of her dorm room's door. "Jill won't be back until tomorrow afternoon, she's at her B.F.'s frat tonight."

All night and all morning, alone with Heather, here in her dorm room -- plenty of opportunity to fuck and fuck and fuck. That's what she wanted, and I realized, what I wanted too.

Still, I was her daddy, right. "I'm not sure that's a good idea for us," I pointed out, but knowing I was really going to do through with it. At that moment, holding her ass in my hands through her jeans, feeling her mound rubbing my penis, staring at her big tits in my face, I knew I wanted to fuck her -- and I knew she wanted to fuck me. This was definitely going to happen, right? But instead of just doing it, I felt compelled to go through the motions. Denial, say no, make sure she wants it, give into it. We weren't at the final stage yet.

Heather, though, was already there. She knew what she wanted. "Why not, Daddy?" Leaning forward again, she kissed my forehead, lingering with her wet lips there, before speaking again. "We both love each other -- and we both think we're hot."

"I know," I replied sullenly, trying to sound logical even though I was moving her ass around to hump my dick through our clothing, "but -- it changes things -- it won't be the same between us anymore."

She sighed, and suddenly, she backed off of me. My talking to her, oddly, had worked, at least for the moment. Although I wanted to fuck her, I had planted the seed of doubt in her pretty brain, and she paused the aggressive seduction. Still straddling me on my lap, she drew back a few inches so her crotch wasn't rubbing my dick anymore. "I know, Daddy," she admitted with a pout, "well -- tell you what. How about, we take it in small steps?"

Mad at myself for interrupting the flow of these events, I played along. "Um, sure -- how?"

My daughter responded with action, not words. Her blue eyes peered into my skull, right through my eye sockets, and her small hands gently moved to my jawline, holding my head gently. Slowly, deliberately, she leaned forward, moving her lips to my face, puckering up. I'd seen her face close-up a billion times, she was my daughter; but now, she was a sexual creature, a gorgeous blonde. Things definitely were different. And while I'd kissed her a billion times too, on the lips, this was also very different.

Her lips smashed into mine, locking there, and suddenly our mouths opened, tongues darting into each other's mouths. I was fucking French kissing my daughter! Her mouth accepted my tongue, her tongue swirled around mine, she moaned into our kiss, her hands sliding around my shoulders, locking our chests together as we began making out. Salivating, our lips getting wet and tingly, our teeth even clashing as we powerfully tongue-fucked each other's mouths, my daughter and I shared our first erotic, passionate kiss. It was sensuous and sexy, it was full of love, but really, it was two horny people making out.

Two, three minutes later, we broke it, licking our wet lips as we looked at each other, evaluating the moment. "Well," I said first, grinning, "that was nice, for sure."

While it seemed the plan to fuck was back on track, Heather's hesitancy proceeded to the next step. Her hands were around my neck, but she was leaning back, squatting on my knees as I sat back on her bed, her blue eyes still riveted at my face. "Daddy -- we don't have to 'do' anything tonight, but -- but, do you wanna see me naked -- I wanna show you!"

Music to my ears. "Baby," I answered honestly, "I've dreamed of it. But--" I cocked my head to the side for a moment. "I think you know what will happen." I was already fantasizing about her nude, and how I wanted to fuck her then.

Heather wanted the bargain to be clear "I'll get naked, if you let me see you naked." With firm conviction, her voice resolute and direct, she spoke boldly to her father. "Daddy, I wanna see your big cock, I've dreamed about it, I bet it's huge and hard!"

Dang, she wanted to bring reality into this? "No, it's not huge," I apologized, shrugging, trying not to set false expectations.

My horny daughter measured things differently. "It WILL be huge -- if you show it to me."

Again, controlling expectations. She was my daughter, not some floozy from the Internet. "You might be disappointed," I told her. I did want her to see it, but she'd been fucking hung studs around campus; I was pretty sure I couldn't measure up physically to any of them. Maybe, I thought for a second, I really shouldn't fuck her after all. Maybe better to let her think how dreamy I would be, instead of letting her realize the actual truth?

Heather shook her head. "Never, not with you." Her voice was still adamant.

I found my eyes gazing in the direction of her chest, and those fabulous hooters inside her t-shirt. Okay, she had to see me nude, and if she would be disappointed, I was okay with that; I really wanted to fuck her, and maybe since she was my daughter, she'd be more likely to accept me for who I am than any other female on earth would be. "Okay -- well, are we really going to do this thing then?"

Brightness illuminated her face, a girlish grin crossed her thin, sexy lips. "Mmm, maybe?" She sat upright straddling my lower thighs, arching her back and pushing those tits into the air in front of me. She looked to make sure my eyes were gazing at her boobs, then she cupped and felt herself through her shirt, wrapping fingers underneath her twin orbs. "I know you look at my tits at home -- you wanna see them, don't you?"

My nod was immediate. "Actually -- fuck, yes, I do, baby."

"Alright." Still straddling me as I sat back on her bed, she crossed her arms in front of herself and grabbed her t-shirt by her hips. Tugging it out of her jeans, she yanked it over her head, revealing her white, 36C bra. Now reaching behind herself, smiling at me, she unfastened the clasp of her bra, and I saw the garment loosen around her chest. I held my breath, watching for what I was about to see. Heather pulled her bra off . . . and, suddenly, I was gazing at my daughter's naked tits.

WOW!

Her tits were fucking amazing. Big, round, swollen; soft, creamy; not a blemish on them. Perfectly smooth, round, 19 year old titties. Her nipples were firm and hard, long, with small pink areolae surrounding them. My wife used to have tits like that, many years ago, so I could see she inherited her mom's genes in that regard.

"Shit, honey," I moaned, gazing at them, "they're magnificent."

"Mmm, thanks!" she quipped, knowing I was entranced. Her hands were playing with her tits still, groping herself, massaging those hooters in front of my eyes. Then, she climbed off the bed, standing in front of me, topless, her thong's strings sneaking an appearance above the top edge of her jeans as they arched over her small hips. Putting her hands to the top snap of her blue jeans, my daughter giggled at me, "Wanna see more?"

I raised an eyebrow, my eyes locked in the direction of the crotch of her jeans. Her tits were awesome, but I couldn't believe I was going to see her cunt and ass now too. "Maybe," I giggled, grinning ear to ear. Then, playfully, I pointed out, "You know, I've seen it before."

"Oh, ha, ha," my daughter pretended to laugh, "probably when I was like four, Daddy."

That was about what I had in mind, or even maybe from her earlier diaper days. "True dat," I nodded.

Her hands were paused at the snap of her jean, ready to go. But she was teasing me, standing there, showing off her hot tits. "But I'm 19 now."

Again, I nodded. "Well -- yes, it's been a while." We shared another little laugh. Only a father and daughter could play around this way, while stripping to fuck. "Okay, maybe just a peek -- but I won't promise anything." I was of course teasing, because she had to know, if she took off her clothing I was going to fuck her as hard as I could.

Accepting the officially-uncertain terms of the deal, my daughter unsnapped her jeans. Then, she carefully lowered the zipper. Hooking both thumbs inside the waistband, she pried it around her ass and down her hips, shaking her body side to side, even making her nice titties sway on her chest, until she had stepped out of her jeans. Besides two ankle-high white socks, she was wearing just a black thong. I could just about make out the shape of her teen cuntlips in the thin material; imagine that, my daughter's fuckhole!

With a spin, she turned around, showing me her backside. Most of her delicious ass was uncovered, the thong's strings disappearing into her buttcrack. "What a hot ass," I told her, salivating as I stared at it. Small, round soft buttocks, creamy-white, delicious. Knowing I was watching intently, Heather peeled down her thong, below her ass, then down her slender thighs. She was getting nude for me.

Then my daughter stood up, turned around again, facing me -- and my eyes were on her vagina. My daughter's vagina! That 19 year old pussy was gorgeous: pink, wet, and shaved bald. I could already smell it, she was horny as fuck. And the sight of that bald kitty was the hottest thing I'd ever seen, I mean, knowing my daughter shaved her twat so guys (and girls) could fuck it seemed incredibly slutty, which made her so fucking hot to me.

Heather hung her panties off of her one, stiff finger, twirling them in the air, then tossing the useless garment onto her floor someplace. Wearing just her small white socks, which she left on, she turned and sat on the bed, right next to me, leaning against the wall at my side. As I looked down at her tits and flat tummy, I found myself mesmerized by her wet, pink cuntlips, and the little slit between them. My mouth was salivating, and my cock was trying to push through my clothing.

My daughter pulled one thigh to the side, giving me a better look at her cunt. "Like my pussy?" she asked me, knowing I did.

Admiring eyes from her father gave me away, but I told her what I loved about it. "It's shaved -- that's so sexy -- it's gorgeous -- you are so fucking hot, honey."

Heather nodded towards my body. "Daddy --- let me see your cock -- just see it?"

I snickered, already knowing I was going to strip for her, even if she didn't ask. "Well -- you can 'just' see it, but you KNOW where this is going."

My nude daughter giggled agreeably. "Oh -- I know."

I couldn't wait to get naked like she was. I stood up from the bed, looking down at her spread-opened thighs, gazing at my daughter's bald vagina, while I ripped my shirt off of my torso. She'd seen me topless many times, knowing I had a slightly round belly, and dark curls of hair all over my chest, and my skin was pale from the long, snowy winter and thus lack of any sunlight. Knowing it had to happen sometime, sensing impending disappointment, I unfastened my jeans and pushed them and my underwear down simultaneously. Stepping out of them and ripping my socks off, I stood up, buck naked, in front of my daughter.

My princess's blue eyes were staring at nothing other than her daddy's erection. It was its full five and a half or six inches (I really am not sure how long it is, I never measured it), and as hard as it had ever been. My hairy balls swung below, as my rigid shaft jutted out of my flabby belly, pointing straight at my gorgeous daughter. My cut dick had a round, bulbous helmet, drooling with precum. The hard shaft bulged with veins. While it probably wasn't the biggest one she'd ever seen, it was so ready to fuck her teen cunt.

At least, she was nice about it. Grinning, biting her lip, her voice squealed with excitement. "Mmm, I love it Daddy -- it's SOOO nice!"

Okay, that sounded over the top. "It's not huge," I pointed out, still standing there, showing off my tool.

"Daddy," my daughter firmly told me, "I love your cock -- it's great -- really, you shouldn't be like that." Then, she patted a spot on the bed right next to herself, indicating for me to take a seat with her.

I did as she wanted, so we were sitting shoulder-to-shoulder, hip-to-hip, nude together on her dorm room bed. I was eyeing her big teen tits and her bald pussy, while she was still checking out her father's erection. "I feel really weird," I said honestly, "being naked with you."

Heather doubted me. "Well -- you're hard, Daddy -- so you're not THAT weirded out."

"True," I snickered, I couldn't deny the obviously throbbing erection jutting out of my belly.

She was full of herself now, she had her father nude, and I was horny, and this was going to happen. Slithering on her bed until she was almost lying on her bed, only her head propped up by a pillow, her slim thighs were spread wide to the sides, her legs bent, showing off her pretty teenage vagina to her perverted daddy. "You wanna touch me, Daddy?" Her body was undulating, slowly rotating her slim hips as her cunt sizzled between those spread-open thighs. "I want you to touch me, Daddy -- I'm sooo wet."

Seeing my eyes locked on her cunt, my aroused daughter slipped a hand to her pussy, prying open her pink lips. A stiff finger on her other hand reached down, rubbing her exposed clitoris, rubbing that little wet fleshy knob around softly, making her groan and her eyes half-close. "Ohhh, fuck, Daddy, I'm wet," she repeated, rubbing her clit more. Then her blue eyes looked up at me, seeing the hunger in my face, and she raised her finger to her mouth. I watched my daughter lick her own cuntjuices off of her fingertip, salivating on the flavor. "Mmmm," she reported to me of tasting herself.

Watching her touch her pussy had turned me on terribly well. "Maybe," I suggested, just standing there on the floor still, gazing down at her nude body, "you can just let me watch you, a bit?"

"Ohh yeah!" She liked the idea, sliding a hand down to her cunt again, rubbing her vaginal lips up and down with two parallel fingers and spreading her juices on herself. "Mmm, you like watching me?" Her fingertip with bright red nail polish found her pussyhole, and my horny daughter slipped her finger in a knuckle deep, making her tits shiver and her eyes flutter. "Ohhh, Daddy, I'm sooo horny!" Her finger went in a bit deeper. "And tight!" The blonde slut began finger-fucking herself with that one finger, going two knuckles deep, then all the way inside, until the rest of her knuckles were pressed against her cuntlips. Writhing with more fervor, she began fucking herself for my pleasure, pumping that wet finger in and out. "Uhhhh, fuck, yeah!" Gasping, those blue eyes closing, her spread-open, creamy thighs started to moisten with juices flowing out of her twat, as she began filling that hole with two fingers.

Those blue eyes opened, gazing at me transfixed at the sight. "Mmm, you sure you just wanna watch, Daddy?" She pulled her wet finger out of her cunt, holding it in the air, offering it to me. "You wanna taste?"

I did. I crawled onto her bed, leaning down, taking her thin, teenage finger into my mouth. Fuck, I was tasting my daughter's cunt! It was musky, fishy, delicious. Such a turn-on. I sucked her finger more, almost giving it a blowjob, smiling down at her. She was grinning at me, a toothy smile, continuing to writhe in sexual energy on the bed.

"Mmm, niiiice," I gasped, sitting upright on my knees on the bed, my dick aching for her.

Heather knew what she wanted. She laid back even more on the bed, head flat too, her 19 year old hands on her knees, prying her legs completely to the side, her cunt offered to her father. "Daddy," she grunted urgently, "eat me -- lick my pussy -- Daddy, I'm sooo wet!"

I was already moving there. "Yes, baby," I purred, mouth diving to my coed daughter's wet snatch.

My tongue hit her pussy hard, coarsely licking from the bottom to the top of her lips, over her clitoris. She squealed, pushing her ass up, keeping contact with my tongue until the last moment. She tasted dirty and nasty, delicious, I wanted her so badly. Wrapping my lips around her clit I started sucking that little knob ferociously, lapping at it with my tongue, then just sawing my tongue over it while she wiggled her flat hips rapidly under my face. I had to grab her buttocks with both hands, fondling my daughter's butt for the first time, munching on her clit while groping those smooth, soft asscheeks. Her juices were already saturating my face. Pumping my tongue against her clit, driving her arousal upwards, I released a hand from her ass and reached to her tits. I began squeezing and fondling her boobs now, those awesome, C-cup, 19 year old breasts, which I'd been eyeing for eons and now, finally, got to touch. She arched her back, pushing her breasts into daddy's molesting hands, while her father's tongue was ferociously licking around her clit and cunt.

"Daddy!" screamed my blonde daughter, more gasping than speaking, "ohhhhh, Daddy!"

For a moment, I pulled my head up, admiring the sight. Heather, lying back, her eyes heavy with desire, pulling her creamy thighs as wide open as she could for me. Her incredible, teenage vagina wasn't my daughter's -- it was the wet hole of a horny tramp, a sex-hungry little bitch who needed to get off with her man.

Daddy gave his princess what she wanted, a powerful tongue-fucking. With my hands wandering over her tits and ass to feel her soft, sensuous flesh, my mouth firmly planted itself on her twat to drive her over the edge or orgasm, thrice. The first time, my lips and tongue concentrated on her pink, fleshy clitoris, sucking and teasing it, rapidly flicking it around too, squeezing it between lips at times. She panted, then shrieked, then her body went stiff and her cunthole leaked a small stream of her juices while she erupted in her first orgasm. I kept her clit in my clenched mouth for that, almost biting on it as she cummed. Then, as soon as it subsided, I licked down to the hole of her pussy and filled that teen cunt with her father's tongue. Her hands gripped her knees even more tightly, so she had leverage to really yank open her thighs for me as she stared down at her daddy performing cunnilingus on her. My daughter panted heavily, each breath a loud draw of air into her slim torso, moaning in delight while she felt my tongue probing into her vagina. That sexy hole was warm, and wet, and silky, so inviting for my tongue. With juices lathering on my lips and chin, I drove my pink tongue as far inside Heather's pussy as I could, stretching it inside for her, feeling her grind her pelvis against my face and hump my tongue. Pumping my tongue in and out, I built a rhythm while she circled her hips wildly, bucking back and forth, crying out again. Her second orgasm flooded my mouth with juices, which I promptly swallowed quickly, only to have a second mouthful of her teen juice flood into my mouth again.