Lilac's Sluts: Heather Does Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're like dating Jill?" I asked her. Heather shook her head. No, Jill has a regular boyfriend, and Heather does whom she pleases. But, my daughter told me, at night one of the two might say, I'm horny; or sometime during the day one of the two will say to the other their code words -- "So is tonight a good night?" And pretty much, they don't refuse each other, and fuck and eat each other until sleeping sometimes in the same bed, or separating.

I was so impressed my hot blonde daughter was a bisexual slut, fucking Jill and these other girls, I told her something like, "You're the hottest lesbian I've ever met, honey!"

Heather mildly smacked my meaty asscheek, correcting me immediately. "I'm not a lez," she said adamantly, but softly, with a hushed voice. "No no no, I looove men more -- I told you that." Then she rattled off the names of males she'd had sex with at college -- Brad, Mike, Michael (different guy), the guy at the Alpha Beta frat party, Ron, Devin, Shane, Carl, Thom. Yeah, she was quite the cockslut for hung college guys and older men!

Which, immediately, left me thinking about . . . me!

"So how's this work," I asked her, rubbing my cock against her soft belly, "are we an 'item' now, or is this a one-time thing?" (No, I still can't believe to this day that I asked my own slutty daughter that question.)

"Mmm, Daddy!" She pressed her soft lips into mine, a loving, adoring kiss. "You are so NOT a one-time thing -- I want to fuck you all the time, when I'm home!"

A grin shot across my face. The fantasy of fucking Heather all the time at home -- when my wife was out of the house, or even behind her back in a different room or late at night -- seemed incredibly thrilling and perverse to me. I was a pervert at heart, I loved it. "Actually," I told her honestly, kissing her back before speaking, "that's really hot."

She grinned, too, moaning contentedly. Her slim, nude body snuggled up closer to me, and lying on her side she lifted her top leg to hook over mine, so her crotch was exposed, and her wet, shaved vagina brushed my sweaty balls. "And, Daddy -- do you want to fuck any of my girlfriends, or watch me fuck them? I can arrange that, if you want!"

Shit! Not only could I fuck my daughter, but I could have sex with other college girls, and threesomes with them! This was unreal, it was beyond a fantasy, I'd never even dared dream anything like that before. "Wow, aren't you special!" I kissed her hard on her forehead. "That's insanely hot -- but, wouldn't you be jealous if I did?" Frankly, if she offered, it seemed I didn't need to ask, right? But I'm her father, I care how she feels.

"Yeah, I guess a little," she confided in me sheepishly, scooting even closer to my body as we lay facing each other on her bed on sweaty, disheveled bedsheets, "but if you still fuck me, I really wouldn't mind, and I know you'd love it -- I wanna let you have some fun!"

I laughed so hard at a thought, I actually coughed first. "Well," I said when I recovered, "I'm a guy, it definitely would be fun."

Then, my daughter paused, growing quiet a moment, and she revealed even more about herself -- although, this time, I sort of knew. Somewhat. "Daddy," she mumbled, her blue eyes not looking at me for a moment, "I have to tell you a secret."

Like there was more? "Okay -- what?"

She gathered her breath, paused again, then blurted it out. "I, uhhh -- well, I've been fucking Uncle Jake." She seemed sad about it, but she defended herself immediately. "I couldn't help it -- he's sooo hot, and I was home alone, and like, it just happened -- it's not his fault, I mean -- I just--"

"Shhh!" I kissed her forehead, then her lips, shutting her up. "I know, baby -- actually, I kind of guessed you were."

"Really?" My daughter lovingly blinked at me, staring into my grownup eyes with her blue teenage eyes. "You aren't mad?"

I had never been mad about it, but I did have mixed emotions. Lying nude with Heather, though, having just fucked her, I admitted to myself -- and her -- the main emotion I felt. "Honestly," I said with my own quiet voice, "I'm not mad, but jealous -- or, I should say, I WAS jealous."

"Oh, shit, Daddy!" My daughter suddenly pushed me backwards, so I rolled onto my back on her bed, and she slipped her slim torso and big tits over my chest, her face hovering above mine, while her hips and legs were still on the bed to my side. "You don't ever have to be jealous -- I love you, you're my awesome father, and now you can fuck me anytime you want when I'm home!"

Playfully, kissing my lips briefly, she slipped her body upwards more, sliding her creamy white, C-cup tits over my mouth. Feeding me one of her nipples, she gazed down at her father as I sucked her breast and licked her stiff nipple in my wet, warm mouth, while my hand reached down to cup and grope her nude buttocks. She purred in delight as I suckled that tit, then she moved to the side so I could lick and suck her other breast. Then, she told me something else she'd done in the past.

"Daddy, do you remember when I went to Uncle Jake's beach house for Spring Break last year, with Jill?"

My mouth full of her teenage tit and my hand caressing her fabulous, nude butt, I rolled my eyes wondering what more I had to endure. "Uhhh -- yes?" I began getting all sorts of vivid ideas of what she might be about to tell me.

Oh, it was way more outrageous than I even remembered.

"Well," Heather giggled, continuing to push her boob into her father's open mouth, "it was like an all-week orgy -- Jill and me, and Jake, and his girlfriend, who's name I can't remember, but she was really hot -- and he had other friends over, guy friends, plus this one other girl who came by a few times, Carmen or something. It was like, we were naked like all the time, tanning, partying, fucking -- we'd be on the bed, all of us girls, legs spread, the guys going back and forth taking turns -- sex games -- Jake and two of his buddies were, like, using me, just me, for a couple hours too, one day, it was insanely fun!" She snickered as she related her perverted spring trip to her adoring father. "Jake wants me back this spring, with Jill or whomever -- do you wanna come?" I felt her hand reach around my super-hard penis, and she jerked it a little while continuing to feed me her tits. "You can watch your princess get fucked by three or more men, I'll be a little cumslut -- while you can get laid by three or more girls too, all by yourself -- wouldn't you love it?"