Lila's New Web Cam

Story Info
Lila & Richard enjoy online & phone sex.
2.5k words
4.37
30.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lila's eyes popped open in the still-dark room, her heart pounding and her body already aching with lust. She had just had a most erotic dream about Richard. He was her friend and lover, the man who filled her thoughts and, apparently, her dreams. They had never met. At least, not formally or in the traditional sense. They did meet online one very memorable evening and immediately clicked. Both were intelligent, witty and fun. They met in a chat room for writers. They soon discovered that, while they wrote serious articles and stories, they both also enjoyed dabbling in erotica. They exchanged pen names and websites. Lila's name was "Tantalize". Richard wrote under "Escapade". They took a break from chatting to check out the other's stories, then met again online.

Lila liked his story. It was interesting, literate, the characters believable. Richard enjoyed the way she built up the action, letting the characters get to know one another, not the typical 'meet and fuck' story.

When they began chatting again, they felt they had known each other a long time. They compared writing stories, feedback letters and even the reasons they had begun writing. Neither wanted to compromise the budding friendship with sexual talk, but they flirted gently.

Over the next weeks, they met often online, sharing their days, their triumphs and their rejections. Richard was more successful, having articles published regularly. He even had three published books, which he sent to Lila, autographed lovingly.

Lila was still struggling, but becoming a darling of women's magazines, writing irreverent articles about men, sex and love. Her erotic stories were usually popular also, and she dreamed of having a collection of them published one day.

As these things happen, chatting became not enough. Lila and Richard lived across the country from each other, and longed to meet, see each other face to face. They chatted about it, planning trips to each other's town, planning the first meeting, then the next. Soon, they began calling each other to discuss their days. Neither had an attachment in real life, and this helped filled the void they both felt.

One day, Richard was commenting on Lila's newest erotic story. He printed it and had it with him when he called. He began reading it to her, adding editorial comments along the way. Something about Richard reading her words excited Lila. She listened to his magnificent voice, his inflection, his comments and she became aroused. She was sitting on the couch, curled up there, her legs beneath her. Her hand began to slowly caress her bare leg, softly, up and down the smooth skin. She felt her hips wriggling beneath her, felt her heart begin to race. Richard was unaware of his effect on her and continued reading her words, describing what her vivid little imagination had just envisioned.

She closed her eyes, listening, seeing the scene again. She felt her nipples harden and her sex begin to ache. Without thinking, her fingers slipped into the leg of her shorts, seeking her slit. She pushed aside her panties, her fingers anxiously questing now. Ah, there! Her curlies were already wet, her slit swollen. She continued, entering her slick pinkness, finding her tiny clit already engorged and throbbing. Her words, his voice, together they resonated in her head, and the scene played itself out behind her closed lids. As his smooth voice continued, she began to circle her clit, flicking it occasionally, just a tiny bit rough, something she liked. She could feel herself moving toward orgasm, could feel the tightness in her legs, the heat gathering. Finally, the roar filled her head, his voice became a distant drone and she came, throbbing around her fingers, still busily massaging her tender clit.

She thought she had been quiet. She meant to be quiet. But, when the roar died down, Richard was silent. She thought about just replacing the receiver and never speaking to him again. She was so embarrassed. Then, Richard spoke again.

"Lila, that was beautiful. You shared a very intimate part of your life with me, and I feel honored. Talk to me, baby. Tell me your thoughts. Stay with me, please," he begged.

With a self-conscious giggle, Lila cleared her throat. "I am not sure what to say. I didn't mean for that to happen, really. I am so sorry, Richard!"

But Richard was thrilled. He had been having erotic feelings for Lila for some time now and had not been sure how to make the transition from friends to lovers. Now she had led the way. He reassured her that he was fine with the turn of events. When she tentatively asked if he was excited, he was finally able to share with her his thoughts and his needs.

Now they talked openly, naming feelings and desires. His voice was low and throbbing and she sensed that he was unfulfilled and needy. "How can I help you, Richard? What can I do for you?" she asked.

Richard told her he just needed to talk with her, share some fantasies he had been having. She was receptive, so he told her the story in his head, one that involved making love to her. Once again, his voice wove a spell. Once again, she found herself busily playing with her clit. But this time, Richard joined her. As he spoke, he imagined her little hand fondling his cock and balls, and when she came, he exploded moments later.

Now, their friendship was even stronger, now they were even closer. Phone sex was not enough, but it was all they had. They called each other daily, sometimes more. Countless fantasies were spun, countless orgasms were shared. And, again, it soon became not enough.

Richard bought a web cam. It was state of the art, top of the line. The panoramic view it projected was years ahead of the original ones, allowing the viewer to observe larger areas. He set it up and invited Lila to view him. At first, they just typed words of longing and lust. Then he called her, telling her a new fantasy as he stroked his cock, and she was able to watch.

His cock was so beautiful! Thick and pink, with a deep purple head, all wet and shiny. She wanted that cock inside her, wanted to touch it and taste it and ride it. While they talked, he massaged the shaft and balls, finally erupting in a spray of white come. Lila was incredibly excited. This became something she dreamed of, purchasing a web cam and being able to show Richard her pretty pussy and breasts. But they were so expensive. She knew that there were models for thirty dollars, but they were nearly primitive in abilities. She wanted a really good one, so Richard could see everything. She began saving her pennies. Then one day, a package arrived and she eagerly opened it. Inside, she found a web cam and a note. "For you, my love. I just want to see....."

She carefully set up the camera, nearly breathless with excitement. Then she called Richard. He wasn't home and she left a disappointed voice mail, urging him to call as soon as possible.

That night, there was a terrible storm. In the early morning, Lila's eyes popped open in the still-dark room, her heart pounding and her body already aching with lust. She had just had a most erotic dream about Richard. She was even more excited about using her new camera. Then her computer acted strange, disconnecting and sending error messages constantly. Frustrated, she called the computer service center she always used and asked for Bill, her favorite repairman. The man on the phone told her that Bill was out sick and offered to help. He set up an appointment for later that morning.

Lila was still thrilled about the camera. She showered and dressed in a pretty little outfit, tap pants and a camisole top. She put on her makeup and sprayed vanilla cologne, even though Richard wouldn't be able to smell it. She sat in front of the computer, making numerous attempts to sign on. Finally, she was able to log on and look for her lover. He signed on soon afterward. She sent him an invitation to view her web cam, which he happily accepted. Now, they could see each other, smile at each other, make love to each other. She just hoped they could stay connected long enough to play. She needed to come and she was anxious to share it with Richard. They took turns typing and touching, each watching with fascination. Richard was typing a particularly exciting passage and Lila was touching herself, her fingers buried deep in her pussy, ready to come. Now, she didn't have to be quiet and screamed out to him that she was coming. He watched, captivated by the sight of his lover. Suddenly, he heard a male voice.

Lila turned and saw the computer repairman, standing at the door of the room. "I heard you say 'come in', so I did. Is this a bad time?"

Having no choice and hoping he hadn't really seen anything, Lila slipped her fingers from between her legs and invited the man over to the computer. The name on his shirt was SCOTT, and he was very handsome. Maybe he really hadn't noticed. Maybe he was blind! Maybe repairmen took an oath to overlook little discrepancies. She tried to regain her composure, and reached up to blank out the screen and Richard's image, thinking she was turning off her camera also.

Scott sat at the keyboard, trying various things, pressing buttons, typing combinations onto the keyboard. He stood, telling her to sit in the chair while he adjusted something on the tower. As he slid under the desk, he was aware of the smell of excited pussy in the air. He noticed that Lila's fingers were still damp and shiny. He couldn't help himself, it made his cock hard. Now, he knelt beside her as her legs fell open. The tap pants were loose, and he could easily see up her thighs to her curlies. The womanly scent was even stronger now. He turned his head and looked into her flushed face. Here was a woman who needed fucking. He could tell. He leaned to her, moving his face up her bare thigh, inhaling her very aroused scent.

When she didn't move to stop him, Scott became bolder. He slipped his tongue out and onto her flesh, making long, slow strokes. Lila reached for his head, holding it firmly to her leg. Encouraged, Scott pushed aside her shorts and buried his nose between her thighs. First, he just inhaled her scent. Then, he pushed his tongue into her curls, searching for the cleft he knew was there. Her legs fell open further and she moaned loudly. Her fingers dug into his scalp, and his face moved deeper into her swollen pussy. God, she was hot! His face was instantly wet with her juices, her body open to him, inviting him. He lapped at her pinkness, his tongue sliding from pussy to clit, eliciting sighs of delight from Lila. He moved his head from side to side, his tongue stiff inside her, her clit responding with tiny spasms. It seemed only seconds before she was coming, her pussy surrounding his face, her juices nearly drowning him. As he reluctantly moved from this delicious position, he could see the wetness running down her thighs.

Throughout all this, Richard sat at his computer screen, watching. He assumed that Lila thought if she couldn't see him, then he couldn't see her. But she was wrong. In living color, with accompanying sound, he watched his lover climax. Richard had his cock in his hand, barely touching it, afraid of coming too soon. Now, the new lovers changed positions.

Scott stood, pulling Lila to her feet. He opened his jeans, dropping them to the floor, and settled into the leather chair. Reaching up, he tugged Lila's shorts down and off, leaving her bare and exposed to him. She removed the camisole herself, her breasts full, her rosy nipples hard and tight. Scott wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her to him. She spread her legs, straddling his thighs, her eyes never leaving the sight of his huge, dripping cock. It looked just like Richard's. She could easily imagine it to be her lover, her Richard. Reaching down, she caressed the wet, hot length. Licking her lips, she stepped forward until the cock was right below her swollen pussy. She held him, lowering herself onto him, impaling herself with his erect dick. Her eyes closed as she felt him entering, nearly splitting her open. He was so big, so hot. She never slowed her movements. She wanted this. She wanted Richard deep inside her, had wanted it for so long. As she settled on his cock, Lila placed one hand under a breast. She put the other hand behind his head and guided his mouth to her aching nipple. Ah, he knew just what to do! He sucked her into his mouth, pulling the entire nipple deeply and completely. His eyes closed and he suckled, his mouth making slurping, satisfied sounds. She began riding his cock, looking down and watching it disappear into her pinkness, surrounded by her thick brown curls. He was incredible. She was so full, so complete. She lifted herself up and down on his dick, nearly letting him leave her pussy and then slamming back down, until he was as deep as possible. She could clearly hear the noises of a ready cunt being fucked. He moved his mouth to the other nipple, again nursing with vigor. She could feel the orgasm building, the heat spreading. She continued to bounce up and down on his engorged dick, knowing that she wouldn't last long. Wrapping her arms around his head, she called out Richard's name as she came, throbbing around his cock. When Scott felt her spasms, he couldn't control himself any longer and came with her. He released his hot come into her, feeling the throbbing pinkness pull him even deeper.

Finally, she slowed to a gently rocking motion. She kissed his mouth and sucked softly on his lower lip. Her arms were around his shoulders and she collapsed against him, catching her breath. All too soon, his cock softened and slipped from her. He continued to hold her and whisper tenderly to her. Finally, he helped her stand and dress. Kissing her one more time, he left.

Lila sat in the leather chair, uncertain of her next move. She reached to the computer, pushing the button. On the screen, she saw her lover, her Richard. Then, her phone rang and she reached for it.

"I saw it all, love. I heard it all. It was the most exciting thing I have ever seen. You are the most exciting woman I have ever met." He began reliving the morning, describing her actions and then had to stop, had to come. Lila watched in delight as Richard exploded for her, his come covering his hand and tummy.

She loved modern technology.