Lilia, The Goddess of Pornography

Story Info
A long week gives way to the best weekend of my life.
2k words
3.75
16.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of a long week, but at last the weekend is here. I had no idea how I was going to spend it. I was too tired to go out anywhere, and my barely five figure income couldn't even get me into the cheapest nightclubs or Red Light Districts.

I sat on my bed, wondering how I would spend this weekend. I grew tired of watching the same videos on the internet and playing video games. I wanted to do something different, something exciting. I laid down to rest my tired eyes. This was around 10:00 PM.

I think it was around midnight, that I was awakened by a strange strobe of pink lights rotating around my room, accompanied by a very warm, almost euphoric sensation shooting through my body. It wasn't intense, but it was very noticeable. I struggled to sit up, only to see a pinkish-purplish silhouette dancing seductively on my wall. A black light atmosphere soon appeared. Was this a dream?

I then saw erotic images of a young Caucasian female in red with blonde hair and blue eyes inside my head. She was plump, but not fat. She was tall, yet not too tall. I'd say she was around 5'10" tall. She looked very young, almost in her early to mid 20s. The images were instantaneous, sort of like I was receiving some kind of post-hypnotic suggestion. My conscious mind was unable to make out all her features, but my subconscious mind picked up every detail. The images came faster, more erotic, more intense; even the euphoria I felt increased in intensity, making it difficult for me to even stand. I continued to sit up, looking around my room at the dancing lights and the dancing silhouette.

A bright pink light shone down on me from above, instantly filling me with a high-intensity sexual sensation. I felt as if my soul was on fire as my body was being wracked with strong sexual sensations. The light faded as did the sensations. Soon, the lights came on in my room, or so I thought it was my room.

"Where am I and who are you?" I asked.

"You are in Pornopolis, the city of sexual desire. My name is Lilia, the goddess of pornography," Lilia said, seductively, licking her lips in a sensuous manner and moving lustfully, lusciously towards me.

"How did I get here? Did you bring me here?" I asked. I was shocked that I was not in my room, but this girl was super hot and I wasn't going to turn down anything she wanted to offer me.

"I simply answered your wish. You don't want to be stuck at home playing video games and watching internet videos, do you? How about spending the weekend with me?" Lilia said.

"I'd love to, but how did you know?" I asked.

"I am a goddess. I know what people are thinking. It is time you experienced what true fun really is. Pornography gets a bad rap, but you know, anything that is overused or abused can be bad. And there are many things so much worse than pornography. I so hate closed-minded, narrow-thinking people. But you, you seem to be open-minded, and think on a much higher level than the dregs of your ass-backwards society," Lilia said, her voice filled with disdain and disrespect for the real world's ideals and morals.

"Oh, Lilia. I love you already," I said, trying to stand up.

"Oh, no. Don't move. Just stay right there," Lilia said, slowly taking off her bright red lingerie and bra, revealing her hot, voluptuous, perfectly proportioned body. Her uber thick thighs, round, bubble ass, and double D sized tits were a massive turn-on. Add to that, her intoxicating fragrance and pink-tinted blonde hair, and you've got the perfect recipe for intense sexual arousal.

I sat on the side of the bed, while Lilia, with her back towards me, grabbed my massive erection and placed it right into her hot, tight, wet pussy. She bent over while sitting down slowly, softly on it and began to ride me softly, sensuously, squeezing my cock between those luscious, soft, silky pussy lips. As she bounced ever so softly, slowly, sensuously, while gyrating to the left and to the right, periodically doing rolls and grinds on my dick I asked her, "Is it OK to cum in your pussy?"

"Yes. Of course. What kind of question is that for the goddess of pornography?" Lilia asked, smiling, while looking back at me.

"Well. I don't want to get you pregnant," I said.

"We are in Pornopolis for a reason. And I am a powerful goddess. I will not get pregnant. I have sex for fun, for entertainment," Lilia said.

"I'm certainly having a good time. Your fat ass bouncing on my cock feels so good, baby," Lilia said.

"Oh. You want my ass?" Lilia said, taking my dick out of her pussy and squeezing it into her very tight, hot, gooey asshole. She sat squarely down on it and started to bounce very slowly, while gyrating irregularly. The sensation was 10x better than in her pussy, so much so that I felt a short, but intense stream of jizz shoot from my cock right into her ass.

As Lilia softly gyrated, I continued squirting in her tight ass. I could feel my dick being caressed so gently, so lovingly inside her. Lilia bent over, allowing me full access to her gorgeous, round ass cheeks, which I smacked, squeezed and rubbed sensuously.

"Oh, Lilia. You make me feel so good," I said, in erotic, passionate heat.

"It is the job of the goddess of porn. Now relax, baby, and let the cares of the world vanish as you experience my hot love. Lilia then, while sitting on my dick, turned around and placed her arms around me, while wrapping her legs around me. She began to passionately and aggressively kiss my lips, while also wiggling her tongue inside my mouth. I felt my body get hotter and hotter, my soul was on fire. It was like an erotic, high-intensity sexual fireball enveloping my body as Lilia's hot kisses and even hotter ass grind took me to and beyond the brink of unbridled ecstasy.

Lilia then started bouncing very hard on my cock. I couldn't tell how fast or hard she was bouncing, nor could I even tell if I was still having anal or vaginal sex with her. I couldn't even feel my physical body anymore. It was only intense sensations that penetrated deep into my soul. I could see Lilia bouncing harder and harder, faster and faster. I could hear her sensuous, erotic moans of ecstasy. I could smell the intoxicating perfume she wore, but I couldn't physically feel her. The sensations I felt were strictly emotional and pertaining to the soul. Lilia called it "Soul Caress."

The next thing I remembered after a loud grunt and a massive ejaculation inside Lilia was me lying on my bed, exhausted, wearing a tee-shirt and pajama bottoms, a giant pool of jizz on the floor by my bed and the lingering fragrance of very strong sexually-arousing perfume. I found myself in my room once again. It was Saturday morning. I was alone. No lights, no dancing silhouette, no white girl in lingerie. Was my experience a dream? No! It couldn't be. I struggled to get up, only to find out that I couldn't. My joints, my limbs, my body was stiff. I couldn't even sit up. My dick was still semi-hard with miniscule sexual sensations weakly pulsating through it.

"What a night? Who was that girl? Lilia, goddess of porn? Where did she go? Why did she leave? What is going on?" these questions went through my head as I tried to piece together the events of the previous night, still wondering if I had dreamed it, fantasized about it, or if it really did happen.

As I laid on the bed, immobilized, those same strobe of lights the night before appeared, and once again, the dancing silhouette appeared also. The intense pink light that gave me strong sexual sensations momentarily appeared, then vanished; everything happened the exact same way as they did the night before I was transported to Lilia's realm, Pornopolis.

Lilia appeared again, this time, she was accompanied by 100 pixies, each one resembling her, but about one-third her size. They were plump, voluptuous, hot, and full of sexual lust and desire, just like Lilia.

While I lay on the bed, my clothing melted away and the pixies lined up one by one on the nightstand by the bed. Lilia stood by the bedside, as if to direct the pixies. My erect cock stood in the air, immovable, stiff as a board. It was long and thick. It didn't seem like it would fit inside the pixies, but Lilia is the goddess of porn. She'd find a way to make it happen and that is what she did.

One by one, the naked pixies jumped off the nightstand and landed, in squatting formation on my dick and remained there for a full second before flying off with their silvery, glittery wings. With each pixie, my sexual arousal slowly rose. Their pussies spread wide as my dick penetrated each one of them. Additionally, when they got off, they kissed me on the lips to add to my sexual arousal and impending climax.

"Go, pixies, go. You sexy hotties. Do you like it, honey?" Lilia said.

"Oh yes. I never knew pixies could be so sexy," I said.

"Thank you," they all said in Unison. Their high-pitched voices were so seductive.

There were 100 pixies in total, each one made brought me closer and closer to climax. When the last pixie got off my dick, I was about to cum. Lilia nonchalantly and calmly positioned herself over my dick, parted her thighs and rested softly on it without so much as a bounce, gyration or grinding.

"Go on and cum in my pussy," Lilia seductively said, hunching completely forward to caress my lips with her own. I filled her tight, hot pussy with my creamy hot load of jizz while continuing to kiss her passionately. Lilia got up. I continued to lay there.

"Sexy Lilia. You're amazing!" I said.

"Thanks, but I'm not done yet," Lila said, in a tantalizing tone.

As I laid on the bed, my body slowly recovering from sex with the pixies and Lilia, she had them line up again on the nightstand and she bent over in front of them.

"OK, Ass-bang me!" Lilia said.

"How are they going to do that?" I asked, looking at Lilia's ass.

"Watch!" the pixies said.

I watched with shock as the pixies one by one each flew full-speed into Lilia's asshole, then came out again. They were in only for a split second. One by one, in rapid succession, they entered and exited Lilia's asshole in less than a second. They did this over and over again, moving faster and with more intensity. Soon, they were a blur, resembling a massive cock pumping Lilia up the ass while she gyrated on it while performing an erotic-style dance. When they suddenly stopped, they returned to the night-stand aroused and in heat themselves.

Lilia's ass then began to shake and giggle. She backed up towards me and sat on my face. A hot load of pink jizz forcefully shot from her ass all over my face. It was like a hot cherry shake. Sweet, thick, creamy. I licked her asshole for a few moments before she got off in total ecstasy and satisfaction.

"Lilia. You are the best. You and your pixies certainly entertained me," I said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed my sex show. It is time, now, that you return to your home. Wouldn't want you to be late to work tomorrow morning," Lilia said. With one final kiss from Lilia, my body seemed to lose all sensations save for sexual, erotic ones. This lasted for a moment before I found myself in my room, everything back to normal.

I checked my clock. It was 10:00, Sunday night. I got up, took a shower, put on my pajamas and went to bed, content that I had the best weekend of my life.