Liliah Willowmist Ch. 04

Story Info
Korinne copes, Zan devises a plan, Corellion and Lili adjust.
9.9k words
4.56
2.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE NOTE: This story contains settings, races and other scenery elements created by BETHESDA and the brilliant artist and writers in their employ. They retain all rights to the universe they created, i am but a humble fanfic writer.

Chapter 4

While Corellion was across town adjusting to being tended by Liliah's capable and gentle hands, Korinne was on the other side of Balmora at home and missing her, and regretting the events that had led up to the little handmaiden's flight. She walked over to the bed and sat down with a heavy sigh, running her hand gently over the foot of the bed, and the small dent where the girl had slept since they were both little, a lump coming to her throat suddenly. Shaking the feeling away and rising to her feet, she left her room, walking to the end of the hall and knocking on the door.

"Come in," Lord Hlaalu looked up from his ledger as he heard a knock at the door, smiling at his daughter as she pushed open the door and walked in. He made a last few notes in his ledger and returned the quill to the inkwell, dusting the page lightly with fine sand to help dry the ink, then giving her his full attention. She did not return the smile, but instead seemed to be contemplating her words, finally just blurting out, "Liliah...has gone," she cleared her throat awkwardly then added "I will require the service of a new handmaiden."

Lord Hlaalu raised an eyebrow at her and demanded "Gone? She cannot simply be gone, track the collar as I showed you and retrieve the girl..." He trailed off as Korinne shook her head, and set a large leather pouch of gold drakes on his desk, staring at it for several moments in silence, finally nodding, a look of sadness on his face as he said "I see...so tell me Daughter, whom did you sell her to?" Korinne met his eyes, seeing a look of anger in his face , and dropping her gaze shamefully as she answered softly "Herself...a foreigner came to the bath house, and gave her the gold that she may buy her own freedom. An Almer...she left with him. I expect she will be in to see you at some point tomorrow."

Lord Hlaalu glared at her speaking softly in his anger as he said "It is as it should be, you ought not have had her in the bath house, and I did warn you that pushing the matter would have consequences." He shook his head looking down at the desk "She never should have been a slave in the first place, and had I the option of bringing her here and raising her in any other way, I would have done so. Instead your pushiness, criticisms, and poor treatment of her have lead her to flee from a place that I had always intended feel like home to her." His face drew into a frightful scowl, his grey skin flushing in the heat of his temper and his red eyes flashing as he spoke. "No dear daughter, i shall not be replacing your handmaiden. Furthermore, I hope you have learned a lesson in this loss, and I hope it haunts you. And, as you seem not to comprehend the vast difference between a handmaiden and a pleasure slave, might I suggest you employ one of them to serve you in her absence so that you can learn."

Korinne flushed under his words and gaze, dropping her eyes shamefully to the floor and replying softly "Yes Father."

He picked his quill back up, flipping to a different page in his ledger, growling at her as he noticed she was still standing there "Also I would suggest you remove yourself from my sight before I decide to strike you for the first time in your life, and devise a punishment proportional to my anger..." looking at the purse on his desk, his scowl deepened further "And take that with you, may it console you as you learn the true value of your handmaiden and what she was actually worth.

Korinne felt a tear slip down her face as she answered "Yes father," and retrieved the coin purse, leaving his study, closing the door behind her. As she closed the door Lord Hlaalu dropped the quill once more to into the quill on his desk, resting his forehead on his elbows for a moment then reaching into the bottom drawer of his desk, extracting a bottle of Sujamma and a small glass, pouring some of the potent liquor into it and pulling it to his lips, downing the shot then refilling to repeat the process. He allowed his mind to return to the night he had first seen her, a small, half starved, rail thin mite of a girl no taller than a Dunmeri toddler, and the huge tear filled, fearful eyes that had moved his heart. He had watched her grow for the last two decades, encouraging his daughter to keep her close so that the handmaiden would receive an education as well, and had seen the move more than pay off when the tack-sharp Bosmeri had surpassed even Korinne in her studies, and then tutored her, helping her achieve mastery as well.

He remembered the bribes he had made to the finest tailor in Balmora to obtain clothing for the girl as her woman's body had developed even though her height had not surpassed where Korinne's had been as an adolescent. He remembered returning from a business trip once just after she had reached maturity to find Korinne had been dragging her through the market unclothed as punishment for attempting to run away, and the week he had spent with her after he had taken her from Korinne as consequence for that event. She had spent the time conversing amicably while he wasn't busy, and helping him with his work while he was, successfully balancing his books and sorting his invoices with more efficiency than even some of the Dunmeri shopkeepers he had in his employment, and he remembered thinking to himself at the end of that week that she deserved more than she had been given in life. Had she been a Dunmeri, he would have given her a business to run and taken her as his apprentice, and her beauty and intelligence would have made her a fine match if she had decided at some point to marry.

He filled the tiny glass once more, recapping the bottle and returning it to the drawer, holding the shot glass up in almost a toasting gesture, and saying aloud, "May this Altmer be a mer of honor, and may he open doors to you that I could not, dear child...you were always deserving"

*****

Korinne closed the door, standing there for several moments just staring at the coin purse in her hand, her father's words still burning in her ears. He was right, and she knew it, and she felt suddenly sick looking at the coin purse, the full weight of the loss hitting her like a fist in the midsection. She made her way back to her room, pulling her favorite dress out of the wardrobe and looking around the empty, bereft room, deciding for sanity's sake that she should do exactly what her father had suggested and bring up one of the slaves from her bathhouse to at least put another soul in this room. Poking her head out into the hallway, she beconned to the scullery maid gesturing to her, and asking the Khajiiti girl as she drew near, "You there, do you know where my bath and pleasure house is?" The girl's green eyes widened in a look of alarm as she nodded slowly, her expression suggesting she had been handed a death sentence and her voice soft as she replied respectfully in a wavering voice "Y-yes Lady Hlaalu, this one knows where it is located."

"Good...Come here please.." She turned not waiting to see if the Khajiit girl was following, going to her desk and using a quill to pen a brief message, quickly folding and pouring melted wax to seal it then pressing her ring to it, leaving behind the impression of the Hlaalu seal.

She turned handing the note to the Khajiit girl who extended her hand hesitantly then asked "Is this one to work in the pleasure house now, Lady Hlaalu?" Korinne stopped, looking at the girl and actually seeing her for the first time and snorted "You look hardly old enough, do you want to be moved there? I imagine it is more glamorous than emptying chamber pots.." The girl shook her head quickly, replying "No miss...this one will deliver your message quickly, as you ask." She then snatched the note then ran out the door so fast, she nearly collided with the door frame, not bothering to shut the door behind herself. Korinne sighed and turned, catching herself suddenly. She had been about to ask Lili to brush her hair, and found herself wondering if Lili was brushing the Altmer's hair instead, a sharp stab of jealousy for the Almer almost stealing her breath, quickly fading and leaving her again with a feeling of loss and absence.

Expelling an aggravated breath, she grabbed the brush off the vanity and pulled it through her own hair, hastily braiding and coiling her dark, waist length hair on top her head, then changing into the gown she had selected, a form fitting silk gown dyed a brilliant shade of emerald green, and bearing intricate embroidery at the hem with threads made of real gold. She made a contented sort of sound as the silk slid over her skin, realizing as she finished slipping it on that she was being watched. Giving a startled gasp, she shot an irritated scowl at the Dunmer in the doorway sneering and then asking mockingly. "Do you truly have so little breeding and so few manners as not even consider knocking before entering a Lady's bedchamber Vonion?"

Vonion leered at her licking his lips, "Never found much need for manners, and had I knocked, I may have missed the view" he chuckled.

Korinne smirked at his crude attempts at flattery, waving her hand dismissively "Ever the charmer. Surely you did not come all the way up here in the hopes of catching me disrobed, so arrive at the point if you please, I was busy making plans to go out for the evening."

Vonion quirked an eyebrow smirking slightly, "Thought you may be interested in a customer I had come to my Inn this evening," he shrugged, turning back towards the door as though intending to simply walk out "But since you are busy, I'm sure it wasn't important," Korinne narrowed her eyes, reaching out and slamming the door shut as he tried to exit, causing him to chuckle and turn around with a smug grin holding his hands up in a mock gesture of surrender as she snarled "I am in no mood for your games Vonion, out with it already."

Clasping his hands behind him, he took a couple of jauntry steps into the room grinning coyly at her and drawing out the suspense before finally saying "You wound me deeply Korinne, I am truly quite heartbroken, I had always hoped that we had an understanding, that if you should ever decide to part with your lovely handmaiden, I would be allowed the first bid?" He turned flashing a mock pout, his eyes still grinning wickedly. Korinne shot him an icy smile "No...I'm certain that I said I had no wish to ever entertain the thought of your depraved fingers all over my handmaiden if you recall my wording correctly."

Vonion grinned wider at her statement, licking his lip again and chuckling, "On her...in her...my fingers and...other bits...definitely a few of her bits I would have squirming under my tongue," Korinne rolled her eyes slightly, thinking that even among Dunmer the mer was a pig, and that was more of an insult to pigs. She gave him an acidic glare masked over with an empty smile "You know you are always welcome to have your needs tended at my bathhouse, Vonion, and I do thank you for the unexpected visit, it's always such a pleasure."

He chuffed softly, lifting an eyebrow "Is it truly? And you know, strange thing about me my lady, part of the pleasure I get is from what I give, and I find the fun goes out of it for me in the face of reluctance and gold trading hands." He stepped closer his voice dropping huskilly as he trailed his fingertips lightly over the exposed skin around the windowed neck line of her gown, tracing the edges of the fabric teasingly over the inner curve of each of her breasts as he traced the diamond shape twice, his grin widening as he saw her nipples harden under the fabric, outlining them clearly to his view.

Korinne narrowed her eye, hissing indignantly "How dare you touch me in so familiar a fashion...I need but scream and you would be arrested within minutes." Vonion chuckled reaching out and brushing over her taut nipples with the pads of his thumbs, pinching them lightly, then lifting an eyebrow at her "Yet you haven't done so... I don't think you really mind me here so much and even at this moment you are wondering if I'm all talk." Korinne drew a sharp breath as he pinched her nipples through the rich silk fabric of her gown, and had to admit he wasn't wrong, even if he was obnoxiously cocky about it and she wasn't about to admit it to him.

"One could only hope, given the frequency with which you speak on the subject," she retorted cuttingly looking around the room with a bored expression. Vonion seemed undaunted by her remark, grinning and licking his lips again, stepping in closer and running his hands fully up her body, cupping her small firm breasts, and twisting the nipples lightly between his thumbs and first fingers on either side shrugging slightly and offering her a lopsided grin as he commented "And yet you still haven't screamed, my Lady... might I suggest if you find my conversation tedious, we could find an alternate purpose for my tongue, and perhaps I may still yet inspire that scream."

Korinne smirked slightly rolling her eyes "And still you prattle on, so happens you have managed to arouse at least my curiosity to the point i'm not having you hauled from my bed chamber in chains...for now. But you had best use that tongue of yours on something aside from terrible lines, or I may change my mind."

Vonion flashed a triumphant sort of smile, pulling off the silk gown she had just put on and and pushing her back towards the bed, using his hand at her hips to lift her slightly and toss her onto it as she reached the foot of it, quickly joining her and positioning himself between her long slender legs. She felt him push her legs apart and looked down, watching him use the thumb and forefinger from one hand to pull back the fleshy hood at the apex of her thighs, and press in gently to cause the sensitive bud hidden under the fleshy folds to swell to attention. She was watching his face so intently as he lowered his lips and wrapped them around the sensitive nub that she hadn't noticed that his other hand had slid up until he suddenly pushed two of his fingers roughly into her without warning. She gasped as the sensations over took her, her eyes falling closed and her head rolling back into the bedding. She had to admit, he seemed to know what he was doing. She felt his fingers curl inside her pressing up from the inside into the back of the same area over where his lips were centered as he continued to suck on the sensitive nub and relentlessly flick the tip of his tongue over it. The feeling was intense and she felt herself already reaching towards release, her fingers gripping in his hair as she got close. As it hit her, she cried out softly with a series of gaspy moans, attempting to push him off as the orgasm had left the nub more sensitive to the intense stimulation. Rather than removing his lips as the release had come over her, he had released his hold on her fleshy hood, slipping his hand under and holding her still as he continued his onslaught, increasing the suction and thrusting his fingers into her deeper, rhythmically.

Almost before the first spasm of release had ended she was hit with another one, more powerful than the first, her voice rising in a full moan from the sensation of it. As the second release hit her, she felt him release her now throbbing bud from his lips, shifting his weight slightly as he unbuckled his belt and freed himself from his breeches. He positioned himself quickly, moving up her body with her legs still over his shoulders, pulling his fingers out to position his cock to take their place, entering her with one full thrust as the last of her ecstasy still shivered along her walls. The position he had her in made him feel almost too big and he showed her no mercy as he hammered into her hard and deep. Korinne was in almost disbelief as she felt still another release approaching, the pain of him ramming against her back wall somehow adding to the pleasure of it, and whimpered in spite of herself, a sound of need and excitement.

Hearing her little whimpers of excitement Vonion chuckled knowing she was close to another release and leaned closer to her face, folding her legs a little closer to her body and increasing the force of his thrusts, knowing she was getting off as much on the pain of him hammering her hard as she was on the feeling of him pressed inside her, and said in a low voice "Remember when I told you that you would scream for me?" As the words left his lips the thrusts picked up in speed going from slow and deep to almost brutally fast and Korinne felt herself indeed crying out as the release hit her, screaming, her voice echoing off the walls of the chamber as the release rocked her to the core.

She was barely aware of Vonion as he found his own release, finishing with a few last short grinding thrusts and a grunt, and she felt her body still twitching around him as he pulled out of her. As he lowered her legs, dropping onto the bed beside her, she shivered pleasurably, and pressed her thighs together, her body aching from the intense coupling. Looking over at him she smirked slightly finally admitting "Not all talk after all, perhaps I have misjudged you."

She heard him chuckle beside her, murmuring huskilly "Nothing so sweet to me as that scream a lady makes while my cock is buried in her. I have a reputation as a lecher, and to be fair they aren't incorrect.." she felt his arm move over and his hand slide down her belly and between her legs again, one of his fingers tracing gently over her throbbing lips and brushing over her still swollen overly sensitive clit, causing her to twitch away and shudder again, drawing a sharp breath. Vonion chuckled at her reaction grazing his fingers over her again as he added. "I maintain that I am not a lech, I just have a finer appreciation for women and watching them in the throes of passion than most." His fingers persisted in their gentle tracing strokes and Korinne found herself opening her legs to him as his touch started awakening her arousal again, his voice continuing huskilly as she saw him kick off his pants finally, his member once again at full attention and ready for another round "And to be fair you weren't wrong, your handmaiden was a bit on the innocent side, and if I'd had her under my 'depraved fingers' as you call them," he pushed his finger into her, slowly sliding it deep and pressing in little circular motions with the tip as it went in, making her moan softly "She wouldn't have stayed that way long.."

He grabbed her hip rolling her onto her belly and pulling her up onto her knees as he pushed her shoulders back down to the mattress, removing the finger and pushing himself back into her from behind with one stroke, an involuntary spasm causing her to grip tight around him at the sensation of the sudden penetration. He gripped tight at her hips rocking gently as he ground himself deep inside of her, "Id have used every hole in her to make her moan, make her cum, make her scream for me" He murmured seductively. Korinne felt him press the finger he'd had inside of her into her ass as he ground his cock deep inside her already aching pussy, gasping at the sensation and grinding back against him as he felt him alternate the strokes of his finger with the push of his shaft.

She felt him push a second finger into her as he spoke, felt him working his fingers side to side a bit, stretching her previously untouched hole, the steady pleasurable press of him deep inside of her distracting her from the unfamiliar sensation caused by his fingers as the soothing sounds of his low voice continued behind her, "I wouldn't have harmed a hair on her pretty little head any more than I'm hurting you right now, yet you fancy ladies cringe and shy from me like you think you are better somehow." Korinne felt him wrap his fingers around her braid pulling her head back slightly as he gave a couple of hard thrusts with is hips causing her to grunt softly with the impact. His fingers were becoming increasingly hard to ignore as she felt him add a third finger to the two already in her ass, spreading them slowly and wiggling them into her, stretching her hole. Korinne squirmed, trying to pull away from the intruding fingers and wishing he would remove them when he did something she didn't expect.