Lilibeth the Candy MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,106 Followers

An Angel!

With a sound that shook the heavens an Angel appeared. His hand raised above his head, a thunderous sword of green, billowing flames and smoke.

Behind me the demon stopped, in awe of the powerful being before it. But then with a snarl it tried to grab at me again.

And the Angel was upon him.

In a titanic clash, the angel smacked the demon to the ground with all his fury. That growling sword sent a spray of blood out like a red fan then, as I crawled through damp grass to get clear, the angel began to destroy the demon. Breaking him into little pieces that each whimpered, begged, and pleaded for mercy. The very words I had been using in the hallway in fact. The very words. I heard my own voice saying them over, and over, and over.

"Help. Please. Stop. Enough." I begged the cool grass to stop moving under me, to stop trying to tickle me. It was such naughty grass.

"Easy, Lilibeth. I've got you."

I was lifted from the ground.

"Are you taking me to heaven, my angel?" I asked him as his huge white wings spread out and we floated towards a doorway.

"A haven," he said softly. "Lilibeth, did you take something? Did he give you something? Make you take something?"

"The demon? Purple stars. He asked if I took any of his purple stars ... green clovers, yellow moons ... sugar."

"Easy, my Lilly." His voice was soothing. "Demon? Did that punk kid look like a demon to you?"

"Yeah."

"A hallucinogen, then. Wait sugar? Did you say sugar? Was it sugar cubes?" he asked me as I floated along, his wings fanning my face now.

"No. My sprinkling sugar. I was naughty; I put some in my coffee. Then that demon got mad because I was naughty, he attacked me with his snake." I suddenly began to pull at the angel's arms. "You're not taking me to hell are you? Not for being naughty? It was only sugar."

"Shush. Easy, my Lilly. No. I'm just putting you in a bed. There is no hell here. Just clean sheets. Soft pillows, warm blankets."

I drifted along as his voice eased my fears. The walls of this haven were a pale white, nothing jumped out to grab at me, no spiders scuffled around the light fixtures. This was a haven. A safe place. I snuggled into his warm chest. He smelled of cut grass. I never knew that angels would smell of grass. Angel ...

"Gabriel?"

"That's right. It's just me. I'm here. Here, Lilly, I want you to just lie still and listen to the music for a bit, okay? I need to find out what you took." He slid me into a giant cool marshmallow. "I have an idea what it was, but I have to make sure."

I clutched at his fingers as he spread his wings and flew away, a monstrous dove. When he was gone I felt the music he talked about playing in my bones. Making them hum. I snuggled in among the thick marshmallows, wishing I had a hot tub full of hot chocolate to let me enjoy them all the more. I smiled when I felt my bare ass rubbing against the cool white milk. The milk ... solid milk? No, I was in a huge bowl of ice-cream.

Oh! I'm sprinkles. Lilly sprinkles. How delicious.

Listening to the music, a soft blend without words, I swam through the ice cream till it got warm and melted, and then I too melted and flowed into it, becoming Lilibeth swirls. I ran a hand down my body, smoothing out the places where there was any pain, letting the good spots get petted, nice kitty, pretty kitty, silkily kitty give it a pet, let it purr till your fingers get wet.

I giggled at my thoughts, Opening my eyes I looked up seeing my angel sitting next to me in my bowl of ice-cream. I smiled at him and petted my little kitty all the harder, loving how it purred. Harder. He gave me a smile and took the fingers of my unoccupied hand in his.

"Lilibeth, I know you won't understand this but listen to me. You took LSD. How much sugar did you put into your coffee?"

"Two spoonful's. Nice kitty, pretty kitty. This kitty is licking my fingers, they're getting wet."

He smiled, his eyes sparkling. "Feels good, huh? That good, for the next few hours just do whatever feels good for you." He tucked me into the melted ice cream a little deeper, I smiled. "I'm going to be here with you through this. Understand? I'm not going anywhere. You're not alone. You're safe."

"Safe. Yes. Safe." I listened to the sounds in the room, the music, his heartbeat, the soft purring of ... of ... me? With a moan, I felt my whole body drop away into a place where thousands of tongues licked every tiny hair on me. Where I was the queen bee and the workers all fanned me with their wings to make me comfortable. There was a sound then above the music, a gasping cry of pleasure so strong I envied whoever was making it.

"That's right Lilly, just do what feels good. There is no reason to fear anything. No one will hurt you here. No one will. I'll make sure of that."

"My angel, my Gabriel. You have such a nice ass for an angel." I stopped suddenly afraid. "I'm not going to get in trouble for saying that am I?"

He laughed. "No, my dear. Nothing you do is going to get you into trouble. Just rest and let yourself flow with it. Let the world slip away, and float, don't try to fight that feeling. I'm here, I'll catch you if you fall."

"That's' nice. Nice angel."

He had such a sweet laugh and such a soothing voice.

It was that voice that became the anchor point to which I clung as I felt myself drift more and more towards the ceiling, lifted through plaster and drywall, past shingles and through the pale dark sky to the stars overhead. I walked among them, dodging passing satellites, pausing only to watch my favorite songs on the radio waves, never minding that the sun was hot, I loved the feeling of it warm on my bare ass cheeks.

Time, body, stupid stuff like that fell away in a haze of other words about equally worthless shit. Meaningless drivel that was made up by mankind to explain what was beyond their comprehension. But not beyond mine. Even as I thought it I knew there was nothing under the heavens that I did not know. I could answer any unanswerable question.

I knew it all. I knew why I was like this. I knew what made the little sparks in your vision when you rub your eyes. I knew how to open a box of macaroni properly and why milk went bad. I knew what the leaders of the world were afraid to speak of.

Spiders! I knew what made them scary. You could kill one with a shoe, but people were scared to death of them. It was their legs, too many legs in motion.

Whenever I felt myself being pulled back I would see Gabriel there, holding my hand, his wings draped over me keeping me safe. He was such a good angel to watch over me like this. With his voice keeping me protected, I joyfully launched myself back into space.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

"What time is it?" I asked of the ceiling above me.

"About three in the morning." Came the quick response from next to me. I looked over to see my neighbor holding my hand. "Feeling more yourself, Lilibeth?"

Not sure what was where and why, I looked around. I was not in my house, I could see that.

"What happened? Why are the walls moving? Where am ... where are my clothes?" Those questions suddenly seemed the most prominent in need of an answer. But no, one other seemed even more in need. "Gabriel ... am I going mad?"

He smiled and shook his head. "No, Lilly. You got drugged is all. You took a heavy dose of LDS, in some sugar you put into your coffee. That greasy haired kid who hangs out with your son fessed up when I put my size twelve boot into his nuts twice and promised him ten more if he didn't answer me." He grinned then shrugged. "That punk is a dealer. He was at your house to sell your son some acid he had cooked up. The baggie of it fell out his bag and ended up in your candy making stuff." He squeezed my fingers. "How are you feeling?"

"Strange still."

"Yeah, you're in the comedown. You took a lot. I've been here with you for about seven hours." He smiled. "Keeping you mellowed, letting the trip pass good. Figured it was the best thing I could do for you."

"Why didn't you call the hospital, get me there?" I asked, not mad, I'm not sure I could get mad at that point but it seemed strange at he hadn't.

"Not much point. You can't O.D. on acid. I also didn't think you wanted to involve the police since it's your son who was getting the drug." He grimaced and I closed my eyes at what that simple gesture did to his face. "Not till you were down off the drug anyway. Now you might want to give it some thoughts. That punk tried to rape you."

Vague memories of snakes, demons and running in terror welled up and when I started to pant he smoothed his hand over my eyes then caressed my hair back from my face.

"Easy, Lilly. You're still too deep in the drug. No bad thoughts. Let them pass like water or the trip can go bad again. Be like water. Go to soft places." He continued to caress me. "Gentle tones, even thoughts. Let nothing pull you in, stay here with me."

"How do you know I couldn't have overdosed? You could only guess at how much I took."

"You could take acid by the handful. The overdose point of acid is ridiculous." He laughed. "I know I tried to get to it at one point."

"You've done acid?"

"My sweet Lilly, I've probably done every drug you've ever heard of and then some." He looked down at me his smile bitter-sweet. "I was not always the way I am now."

"A lawn care maniac?"

He belly laughed at that. Reaching up after a moment he wiped a tear from his eyes. "Yes, I've not always been that. Although, that's part of my recovery."

"Weed-whacking?"

He nodded, biting his bottom lip. "I was in the drug counseling for a half-dozen year, one of the councilors used hypnosis. Now whenever I feel the need to take a hit of something I get this overpowering desire to rake the leaves, cut the grass. Whatever, just anything that gets me out the house and into the yard. Away from whatever setting has me wanting to take something."

His eyes cut to a Ziploc bag sitting on the nightstand next to me. I looked at it, still seeing purple colored stars but able to see it was sugar at the same time.

"So that's what caused this nightmare?"

He shook his head. "No, what caused this is that pile of shit I left whimpering out in the driveway, clutching testicles the size of oranges. The drug itself is not terrible; it's just what it is. Something man came up with to expand the mind into places it was never meant to go. All in all, I used to like acid, but Mescaline or Ecstasy was always my drug of choice. When I still could make a choice."

"You sound like you miss be a drug addict." I shook my head. "How could you miss being like I've been tonight. This was horrible."

"Of course it was, my Lilly. You didn't know what you had taken, there was no control, no guidance, and then there was the setting. I've seen what the inside of your house looks like at Halloween. That is about as far from a good place to have an acid trip as you could get. Add that piece of crap forcing himself on you, in the middle of the trip, and that's a recipe for total bad-drug-trip-horror." He took my hand. "Tell me this, though, once you were here, safe, with me guiding you ... it wasn't so bad was it?"

"It was ... strange, I still feel strange."

"Not much worse than alcohol though right, the world is all muted, the colors are strange, then you feel like you can fly. You look around and the whole of the universe is yours to reach out and touch and you have no body, nothing to restrain you from touching everything at once." His fingers tightened in mine. "Yeah, I miss it. The good trips. The days when I felt more alive than I have ever felt before. The days when I could have jumped up and waved the flags on the surface of the moon if I wished." His eyes went back to the baggie next to me. "I've got to go for a bit, think you will be okay for a few minutes? An hour tops."

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. There had been a passion his face, his eyes had become alive and that was such an alluring look for him. Like the sexy got turned up to eleven in an already handsome man.

"I need clothes and my cell phone from my house."

"I'll go grab them for you. But I promise, till that drug is out your system, you do not need to go back into your house."

"I have got to call Roy. Oh, that boy is grounded till he gets Social Security."

Gabriel laughed and nodded. He brought me a cordless house phone and for a moment I struggled to remember Roy's cell number, who remembers numbers nowadays, and my mind was not exactly in its best shape. No, it more still felt like my thoughts were on frappe.

"Hell ... hello?" My son's voice held a dream like quality that I knew was not from sleep alone.

"I know about the drugs, Roy. Home. Now. Very, long talk coming your way." I took a deep breath as my anger flared and the room around me tried to melt "And tell your buddy Zane he comes around the house ever again I'll blow his brains out with my .38 Colt. Got all that?"

"Mom? What ...."

"Home." My voice held an icy calm I was not feeling. "Now!"

Then I dialed the next number, got an answering machine.

"Rick, our son is doing drugs. And I nearly got raped by one of his crackhead friends." I took a deep breath; I would not let my ex-husband hear me cry. "Thought you might like to know what that piece of trailer-trash, convenience-store-cunt you're fucking has cost the family you abandoned. I'll get him into rehab. You just get your child support caught up, so I can afford it or I'll let the court take it from your ass in bloody chunks."

I hung up on my Ex. I must have held that phone for a good half-hour trying to strangle the life out the silence it held. It was in that silence that I heard the first sounds from outside. Getting up from the bed, I looked out the window to see Gabriel out in his yard, raking leaves. He was going at it like a man possessed. I looked to the bag of "sugar" next to me and realized why. I picked it up, walked across the room, out into the hallway and to the bathroom. This house was a mirror image to my own so I knew where to find it. I dumped the baggie into the toilet and flushed away what had my neighbor out raking leaves at four in the morning.

Then I found myself stopped looking into my own reflection. My face looked horrible, my hair was like twenty kinds of fucked up. I had yesterday's makeup making my eyes look like I had been beaten, and there were bruises on my neck and shoulders. Hand bruises, finger bruises.

I opened the bed sheet I had wrapped around me and looked in horror at the purple hand print across one breast. That nipple ached.

I hurriedly wrapped back up when I heard footsteps.

"Lilibeth?" Gabriel was standing behind me. He had his eyes on mine. "Looking at mirrors isn't a good idea, even as far down the come down as you are. Come on, I've got you some clothes. I raided your laundry basket, by the dryer. Figured that way I could be sure I got stuff that would fit." I saw his eyes go to the empty plastic baggie on the counter. He smiled, nodded, took it and tossed into the trash. "Come on, let get you into some clothes. Beautiful naked women are more addictive than any drug and far more tempting than acid."

His eyes were merry with humor and I felt none of the embarrassment that should have been there. This man had been with me the whole night, with me naked, and if he had wanted to do anything to me there was nothing I could have done to stop him. And probably I wouldn't have remembered it. When we got back to the room I saw a pair of my pink sweatpants and a baggy, longs sleeve t-shirt. My comfy clothes, as I always call them. I looked at him, before opening the bed sheet, to find him already not looking, his back turned.

I've never felt more comfortable in my comfy clothes than when they hid nudity I had unintentionally been showing off. Bruised nudity, manhandled nudity. I suddenly felt like the world was closing in around me, there was not enough air, the walls were pressing in. I ...

"Easy, Lilibeth. It's an anxiety attack. Those are common with acid, especially in the comedown. Here just have a seat." He patted the bed. "Try hugging a pillow to your chest, anything that gives comfort. It will pass."

With tears soaking soft, white linen I did as he suggested, I didn't know what else to do. I've never felt like this before. He sat behind me brushing my hair in a way that was comforting and not. It reminded me too much of the propriety "petting" Rick used to do to me. Like I was his dog. I turned over, taking my pillow with me and looked up at this man, my neighbor, who had spent the night with me at my most vulnerable.

"Thank you."

He smiled and then chuckled ruefully. "I'm not as nice of a guy as you think, my Lilly. Memories of this night will fuel my private fantasies for a long time to come. A beautiful woman, rushing naked into my arms to be saved, from a fate worse than death. How wonderfully cliché." He placed his hand on my hip. "And I took more than one good look at you" He shrugged. "I'm male, and you're smoking hot. And you were naked."

I should have felt uncomfortable, embarrassed, even offended, but when he winked I smiled.

"That's alright. I've looked at your ass while you work in the yard." I smiled and winked back. "Those tight white shorts. What's with you and white by the way?" I pointed around the room, where ninety percent of everything was white.

"You just went through an LSD trip and don't know the answer to that one?" His hand caressed my hip. "I want colors to be under my control, I don't always see the world the way others do anymore, I've done too much consciousness expansion to my poor brain cells." The white sheet bunched up under his hand. "White is calming to me now."

Slowly rocking on that pillow, I looked out the window and watched the sunrise. I was exhausted, but the idea of sleep was impossible. Almost as if the visual nightmares from the drug was hovering right there waiting to pounce on me the second I closed my eyes. Minutes or hours may have passed, I can't say. My ability to tell time had been lost at some point during it all. When I looked at Gabriel I saw that he was asleep sitting up. I tapped his hand and his eyes instantly popped open, making me question that, but those eyes were tired.

"Why don't you get to bed. I think I'm okay, now." I took hold of his fingers in mine. "I probably need to go home and give my son a royal telling off. Then I have the house to finish up, and I still had some more candy making to do. I ... I think I'm good."

"I'll walk over with you."

** ** ** ** ** ** **

My kitchen was a disaster area, and that mess spread down the hall and throughout the dining room as well. Spilled sugar syrup covered the dining room floor. When I saw my sticky footprints on the hardwood floor, the signs of the crazed struggle, and then my crawl down the hall and through the spilled trays of candy making supplies to the back door ... well, I nearly broke down again. If Gabriel hadn't been there, if he hadn't taken charge and gotten me into a chair and then--with an energy I wished I had--he cleaned up for me.

Looking at the small table by the back door, I saw Roy's book bag. Any personal privacy he might think he deserved had been lost. Going to it, I pulled everything out and went through it all. The small bag of weed was not even a surprise. The snack baggie of giant horse pills was.

Gabriel took them from me and looked at them with a shake of his head. I saw his left hand begin to shake till he made a fist.

"Mescaline." He bounced the bag in his hand in his hand. "About a two hundred bucks worth. I haven't seen him working this summer, is anything missing?" He glanced around the house. "Little items easy to sell, DVDs, CDs, the cat, stuff like that?"

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,106 Followers