Lilies and Roses Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

I was in a half dreamlike state the entire weekend. I am not sure how I spent the time. Ted never remarked on my appearance or mood. He did his normal weekend chores while I drifted around the house.

Finally Tuesday morning arrived. That terrible Tuesday. I drank almost a whole pot of coffee for breakfast. I wanted to break out of the lassitude which had me in its grip, and I wanted to break out before time to go to the hotel. I guess that was when I made the decision to return to Ron and fuck both him and Greg. Why not? It wasn't as though I had anything else going on in my life. Sex was sex and I didn't love either one of those pricks.

I painted my toenails a pretty shade of pink to match my fingernails, put on a nice springtime type dress with no underwear, and my heavy coat. I pulled into the parking lot at five minutes before one. I went inside, took the elevator up, and went to the room. I didn't knock, I knew it was open. Ron and Greg were sitting at the table and just looked at me as I came in. I sat down and we all ate lunch. Gee, they waited for me before starting.

When we were done eating, I took off the coat and draped it over the chair. I walked over between the beds and took off my shoes. One of them, I don't know who, came over and undid the back of my dress for me. It hit the floor and I was naked. I heard them undressing behind me while I stood there, passively waiting for what was next. When they were ready, we all got onto the bed. I was pleasantly surprised at the ease in which we all moved together; I had been expecting some sort of fumbling around because I was new at this. Later I found out about the threesomes they'd been having with Gretel.

Anyway, I sucked and fucked them and they did the same for me. I was just about exhausted from all the orgasms and I sensed that they were also. I was lying on my side sucking on Greg's cock while he lay on his side facing me. He slowly rolled over on his back while keeping me on his cock. I had moved between his legs and was up on my knees when I felt Ron behind me. Ron scooped some juices from my sodden pussy and rubbed them on the inside of my thighs and up my ass crack to my lower back. He did that about three or four times before he stuck his cock back in my pussy.

They must have sent some sort of signal between each other, because Greg took my hands off of his cock and pulled them up to his chest. I felt him moving around some and then he came up with a scarf or some type of cloth that he used to bind my wrists together. I let him because I didn't think we would be doing anything else after I sucked him off. Stupid me!

After tying my hands together he moved so he could put my tied wrists behind his neck and leaned back. He put his hands on my head and started fucking my face with his cock. I was uncomfortable because I had to stretch under me to get his cock, but I didn't say anything. Greg waited a stroke or two, and then pulled my head off his cock. He had my panties in his hand and stuffed them into my mouth before I could react and close it. I looked at him with a question on my face, but didn't spit out the gag. Greg looked over my shoulder at Ron and nodded.

Then Ron made his move. He'd been moving the juice in my soppy cunt around and up on my ass. I felt something blunt and then I screamed. He'd rammed his cock into my ass and didn't stop until he was balls deep. The pain was excruciating as he speared me to the core, but I couldn't move any part of myself to get away. Tears were running down my face and I looked at Ron over my shoulder. He was holding my hips steady while he knelt behind me. He had no expression on his face. As sadistic as this bastard was, he didn't have lust, greed, passion, or anything else. The man was inhuman and didn't give a flying fuck about anything or anyone, and here he was raping my ass.

After a pause of seconds he pulled back until he was just inside me and then he rammed it in again. Thank god it didn't hurt as much as the first time, but it still hurt! I knew that I was torn up inside. If he thought he was getting a cherry, he was dead wrong. I gave that to Ted on our honeymoon and oh so much more. Greg pulled my head back around and put it to his waiting prick. I felt so degraded and humiliated.

'Why the hell had I come back here,' I wondered. 'This has to be the stupidest shit I have ever pulled.' Ron only lasted a few ramming strokes before he dumped his slimy load in my bowels. Greg came about the same time and dumped his down my throat. Greg lifted my head and turned me to the side. I felt Ron move behind me and then he stepped next to my head, his cock scant inches from my face. I saw the evidence of my rape; blood and shit were clumped at the base of his cock with brown and red streaks along the sides of the shaft. The head was mostly pearly with the evidence of my juices and his sperm.

"This time, Megan," he said quietly, "I will allow you to wash my cock and balls with a warm cloth. After this, you will clean everything off with your mouth and tongue. I don't care about any personal peccadillo you might have concerning the bowels. If you don't wish to eat it, you might use the bathroom first. If you want more lube than just cunt juices, you might try filling your ass with KY or something. I won't use any. Any questions? I didn't think so. Let her up Greg."

I looked up at Greg's face when he let me go, expecting to see a smirk of some sort. What I saw was a sober expression and a fleeting look of ... what? ... in his eyes. I leveraged myself off the bed and went into the bathroom. I couldn't look at me in the mirror. I wet a washcloth and went back out to clean Ron's cock.

A few minutes later I was standing under the shower, watching the last remnants of my pride, dignity, and self esteem pour down the drain along with the residue leaking out of my abused holes. I finally got out of the shower and dried off. Taking a large handful of toilet tissue, I crammed the mess between my legs hoping to help stanch the blood still seeping out of my torn, bruised rectum.

I didn't look at either one of them when I put on my panties and adjusted the paper to sit directly under my asshole. Quietly and quickly, I dressed and left the room. I didn't want either of them to see any of my tears, but I cried all the way home.

I took my clothes off in our bathroom and checked the wad of tissue to see that most of the bleeding had stopped. I started to draw a hot bath to soak in and poured some bath salts in it. Then I paused a moment to reflect. I wanted to soak the soreness in my muscles, but with my ass torn up the way it had been I didn't want to cause more bleeding. Reluctantly I stopped the bath water and sat on the toilet to think. Even that hurt, so I decided to go take a nap and think later. Right now everything hurt too damn much.

Chapter 8

I walked into Ron's suite at the Marriott half an hour early the next Tuesday. As expected both Ron and Greg were sitting at the table. Ron continued to study the papers he was perusing while Greg gave me a look of surprise. I pulled out a chair and sat down on it. When Ron looked at me, I asked, "Just what is this big project that is so fucking important? You are supposed to be working at the Harvey Construction Company, but every week and sometimes twice a week, you are ensconced in this same suite. Do you get a special rate or frequent sleeping miles for the amount of time?"

Ron looked at me with those cold, calculating eyes of his. Ted had told me about some of Ron's stares. He had also told me about Ron's temper tantrums and how he would turn all red when he got mad. Ted had also discovered that Ron loved to lurk behind doors or around corners to hear other people's conversations. I didn't take my eyes off him for a moment, not even when Greg finally stirred.

"What we have right now Megan," Greg started, "is a private meeting between a lawyer, me, and his client, Ron. In this case, attorney/client privilege is in effect which means you aren't allowed to be here. Since you are early, I am going to have to ask you to return to the lobby until one."

I sat there staring at Ron's eyes. I was waiting for him to flinch and damn it this time he would.

Nope, he didn't. I did. I stood up and started for the door when Ron spoke.

"Ok, Megan. You want in on this or are you just bullshitting me? If I let you in, you are in all the way. No second chances, no getting cold feet, and no god damned whining about how life is unfair. It's your choice now. Make a decision right now and know it will affect the rest of your life. Whether that is for the better or not will be determined later."

'What the hell is this?' I thought. 'A life changing decision and I have to make it without any information or details. I'm thinking that I should just run from here and not look back.'

I thought it, but I didn't do it. One more slide towards the ant lion, one more decision closer to hell, my woman's intuition screaming at me to get away at once, but no, I sat back down at the table.

Ron lay the scheme out for me, from beginning to end. Greg had been with him from the start when the 'project' started, but he didn't speak. The bottom line for this 'project' was 10 to 15 million dollars profit with no taxes. How Ron could feed me the entire project without me zoning out, I have no idea. Whenever Ted started talking like this, my eyes crossed from the boredom. Was it the money? I can say in all honesty that I didn't know.

Then Ron gave me the rest of it. Oh, shit.

Chapter 9

I really don't know why I bought into the notion that I could do this to my family and friends and not feel any emotion. God knows that I love Ted. I did then and I still do. But something inside me seemed to take over my thinking and feeling processes. I became a type of robot, I guess. I cut myself off from my family, and I knew that when I did there would be no coming back. I was lucid enough at that point to realize the ramifications, but nothing seemed to matter anymore.

Simply put, I was going to help Ron put Ted in prison for the rest of his life, I was going to cut myself off from my children and family, and I was going to share 10 million dollars with Ron while living in Los Angeles in a 2 million dollar house. As Ron's wife. But Ron's name would be Ted Johnson. Yes, I said earlier that the project was 10 to 15 million dollars, but Greg and Gretel got a million dollars for their involvement while Ron's two helpers at the Harvey Construction Company got 500 thousand apiece. I didn't know if anyone else was in the group and I didn't ask. So I was the exit strategy.

Ron had been looking around for someone to take his wife, Tabitha's place when he changed his name and disappeared. He found me at that charity event and when I showed up at the hotel, he decided that I would be 'the one he'd been looking for'. Yeah, right. It also helped that I was Mrs. Ted Johnson, married to Ted Johnson the so-called 'incompetent wimp marketing man' at Harvey Construction Company, who was the targeted fall guy.

Ron's two helpers were the Human Resources VP and CFO. They arranged to acquire company credit cards, put them under Ted's name, and then gave the cards to Ron to use. Ted would be accused of stealing from the company through fraudulent use of company credit cards with Ron's two helpers as company witnesses. He would go to prison for a long time. It would be a longer time if the embezzled money that Ron and his helpers could be traced back to Ted.

Apparently, that is where the fiasco occurred. It was turning out to be tougher than they thought to pin the embezzlement on Ted. They were going to steal his identity to assist in the theft scheme, and Ron was going to assume Ted's identity to disappear to California. That was my job. I was going to swear that Ron was Ted. Greg was the lawyer in charge of the legalities, which was a bullshit line meaning that Greg was a crooked attorney who was helping Ron cover his tracks.

I didn't ask about any of the other details, not from lack of curiosity but because I really didn't want to know. Greg started to tell me a few times, but Ron shut him up.

We had talked through the lunch time without eating, so I asked about room service. Ron looked at both of us for a moment then shook his head. "No, Megan, not today," he said. "You can stop by a McDonalds on the way home. I don't care. Greg and I have some paperwork to finish. However, Greg told me about the Friday night activities you undertake weekly and I have decided we need to get started changing my identity to Ted's. I will be going in Ted's place as Ted to the Elite restaurant and then we will adjourn over here. The hotel has a great Jacuzzi setup just for guests and I'm thinking a nice hot Jacuzzi beats dancing in some smoky club someplace."

Then Ron went to his coat pocket and pulled out a wad of cash. When he handed it to me he said, "New clothes and fancy lingerie. Get some high heels also. Make sure you go to the beauty salon to get your hair done."

Looking at Greg he continued, "Since you guys live close to Megan, have Gretel make some room in her closet and dresser for Megan's new clothes. We don't want to make Ted suspicious. I want to keep him like a mushroom for a while, in the dark and covered with shit. Megan will change at your house and you can bring her along. I'll meet you at the Elite. Don't worry about Ted, I've come up with a whole lot of work for him to do and I'm draining people away from him to get it done."

That last he directed at Greg and myself, but then he surprised me, "Megan I want you to become an uncaring unsympathetic bitch. I want the home front to become as stressed as the office. With two sets of pressures coming to bear on him, he won't be able to do much of anything. When this little charade is over, he'll be sitting downtown in jail wondering what the hell happened. Now go on home like a good girl and wait for your loving husband."

So, I did just that. After stopping at McDonalds of course. I was hungry and I didn't want to be too grumpy.

The first Friday evening went off without a hitch. I went to Greg's house and changed, we went to the Elite and ate, then we went to the Marriott and fucked. That was my first time with a woman and I didn't like it nearly as much as Gretel did. It made me wonder if she were a lesbian, but then why would she be married to Greg? Silly me. Our Friday evenings slowly evolved and finally we were eating no later than 630pm instead of 730pm. Ron wanted more time in the bedroom, eating Gretel while fucking me. Greg wanted more time in the Jacuzzi to ease his aching bones. Ron agreed to the Jacuzzi because he liked the thought of fucking both of us in public.

Chapter 10

We fell into a weekly routine. I went to the Marriott on Tuesdays and fucked Ron. Sometimes Greg would show up, but mostly it was Ron. Fridays we dined and fucked some more. I was going to the beauty salon every Friday afternoon for a nice hairdo. I loved it! I used one of the credit cards with Ted's name on it and no one said a word. After all, I am his wife, right? I bought a new outfit, usually on a Thursday to wear on Friday. Sometimes I brought Gretel along so she could get something new. Greg really was a miserly SOB, at least as far as she was concerned. Sometime in there I started shaving my pussy. Not a trim, but totally bare. Ron wanted it so I did it. I didn't fuck Ted at all after the time Ron raped my ass. Oh, I could have if Ted had been really pushy about it, but with all the stress at work and me working on him at home, pussy was probably the last thing on his mind.

We all knew we were getting close to the end when Ron and I flew to LA to sign papers on a house. I found our old marriage certificate and took it with me when we left. Ron was Ted and I was me. It was a beautiful house with an in ground pool and its own Jacuzzi, tennis court, expansive lawn, 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Two bedrooms had their own en suite bathrooms. Ron and I spent three different days in LA. One to look at the house, one to sign the papers and to ensure the keys worked, and then another day just looking around the neighborhood. We flew out in the morning and flew back home that afternoon. Ted didn't have a clue.

One Friday night after we had eaten, we arrived at the hotel as usual. I saw a bouquet of lilies and roses laying on a bed pillow. I picked them up and smelled - heavenly. I thought it was somewhat odd because Ron had bought a bouquet just like it and it was the centerpiece at our table. Well, maybe the tyrant had a soft spot in him someplace after all. We did the usual suck and fuck, did the Jacuzzi, and then got ready to leave when Ron had us all sit at the table.

"We are almost done here," he started. "Greg, are those divorce papers about finished up? We really need them done. I want them delivered to our respective spouses at 11am, Friday morning. That is next week, people."

Then looking at me he asked, "Is everything done on your end? We'll be flying out on Saturday morning and we won't be coming back."

I just nodded dumbly. I'd been feeling sick the last couple of weeks at the thought of the move, the end of our charade, and the results of our endeavors. Ted would be going to jail Friday afternoon on top of being served with my divorce papers. The kids were supposed to be down for the weekend, but Friday would be my only time with them after I fetched them from the airport. They were going to have a really hard weekend hit them in the face. I felt like such a lowlife maggot eating pond scum for what I was about to do to their father and them.

I was brought back to reality when Ron said, "All right, let's go home and use the rest of our time here to finish the loose ends."

I changed at Gretel's before going home, as usual. I felt like shit. Did I ever consider the ramifications of the illegal activities I was wrapped up in with Ron? No. I think it says a lot about my mindset at the time that I can say that I did not consider the consequences if this little deal was exposed. Of course all of us were looking at a lot of prison time, that goes without saying. But like all criminals, I didn't think I was going to be caught. I'm sure that the others felt the same way. After all, the others had successfully executed the same scheme in Dallas as they were doing here and nothing untoward had happened. We had no reason to suspect a foul up this time.

I don't wish to belabor the events of the next week. I was at my bitchiest best towards Ted. I had to keep the pressure on. I was taken aback somewhat when he received a call from someone called Jorge.

Ted left to meet this Jorge at a sports bar downtown. I called Greg and told him, so we went down there to see who this person was. We'd been sitting in the bar for over an hour when I went to the bathroom. When I came back, Greg told me about Ted coming back. His face told me the story, so we all left.

I was on pins and needles the rest of the week. Ted was acting pretty much the same as always except I could feel an underlying confidence in his demeanor. I could have said something to Ron about it, but I wasn't sure and I didn't need to have Ron on my ass for nothing. Silly me, I put it down to nerves.

On Friday, I went to the airport to get the kids. I wanted to take them out, but they begged off saying they were both really tired from the trip. Something wasn't right because you can't get tired from an airplane trip which lasted less than an hour. I told the kids on the way home that I was serving Ted with divorce papers, but when they wanted details and reasons, I told them we would talk about it tomorrow afternoon. I didn't tell them we were flying out tomorrow morning at 1025am. Cold? Heartless? Continuing along a path of mean hearted bitch? Yes to all of the above. When I signed the divorce papers in Greg's office, I finally realized the total extent of my betrayal of Ted, our family, and everyone else. I dropped the kids at the house so they could grab a nap and I went to see Gretel.