Lilija of Clan Zyszudko Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaw already aching, the girl struggled to open her mouth more. Face still mashed into Korvyn's pubic hair, she extended her tongue and began slobbering on his sac.

Grunting, Korvyn pulled out of her throat and began fucking her face. Hands on either side of her head, he held her in place. Minute after he minute he punished her mouth with his cock, fucking it until he bumped the back of her throat.

With one hand still holding her head, he reached down to the girl's plump tits and found her nipples pebbled and hard. He grabbed one and pulled out and up, lifting her heavy tit as he twisted the nipple.

The girl groaned around his cock, the vibrations running up the shaft and causing his balls to tighten.

Pulling past the sucking seal of her lips, Korvyn began cumming. He shot hot cum across her cheeks and over her closed eyes. Taking his still hard, still sensitive cock, he rubbed it all over her face, smearing the warm cum.

"Clean it."

The girl meekly accepted the sticky meat and suckled it as it softened.

"You may leave."

Timidly, the girl stood and backed toward the door. She struggled to stuff her tits back into the dress, but there was nothing she could do to hide the glistening cum spread about her face.

She opened the door and hurried out.

* * * * *

On the main floor, Chieftain Zandisz smiled as he led his niece from the meeting room, down the hall, and into the study. There, a tousled white-blonde head bent over a rather large book.

"Levisz? Is that you?" Lilija almost could not believe her eyes. The young boy looked up from his book and a grin lit across his face.

"Lili!" he shouted. Levisz darted off the chair and ran headlong toward his cousin, slamming into her with the reckless hug of a nine-year-old who desperately missed his favorite cousin and confidant these past five years.

"Lili! Oh, you look so pretty and your hair is so long now—and look how tall I have grown! Papa says I shall be as tall as him when I am older. Now I have hunting dogs, I named them Mijod and Lud—night and day. Mijod is all black with one white paw and Lud is light yellow with a brown tail! I can show them to you. I shot a duck on the last hunting trip! I love to practice with my bow, Papa says—"

"Slow down, Viszko," Lilija laughed, using her pet name for her little cousin.

Chieftan Zandisz laughed with her. He commented good-naturedly, "Yes, yes. Lilija has traveled long and far to see us, you should make her comfortable instead of bombarding her with questions!"

Levisz grabbed Lilija's hand and led her to a large, overstuffed chair before the great stone hearth. "Sit, sit, Lili! And you can tell me about living in the Northlands. Why do all girls have to go there?"

Lilija sighed contentedly as she sank into the soft chair. Levisz scrambled to curl up beside her. Chieftan Zandisz settled himself in a chair nearby and with a few glances and softly spoken words between himself and a servant, hot mulled wine and fresh bread were set on a small table for Lilija's refreshment.

"Well, Viszko," Lilija began, tearing off a piece of bread, "not all girls must travel to the Northlands; only Ladies do so."

"Like you!" the small boy chirped.

Lilija smiled, "Yes, like me."

"Why?"

At the sound of his son's question, the Zandisz spoke up. "Levisz, all nobles must learn special lessons; the men and the women. They each have different lessons. Noble ladies learn their lessons in the north and they begin their study at the age of 13. It is our clan's tradition."

"But what have they to learn?"

"We must learn the proper way of behaving, dress, etiquette, the running of an estate, and mathematics, politics, and various languages." Lilija smiled when Levisz made a face as she spoke of learning 'etiquette'.

"And that takes five years, Lili?"

"It does, Viszko."

"I am glad you are back, Lili," Levisz said decidedly as he leaned against her. Lilija felt warmth and happiness spread through her at the words and thought, I am glad, too, Viszko.

Seeing Lilija stifle a yawn, Zandisz decided to put an end to Levisz's questions and instead entertain her with comedic stories of the servants and the training of his men. He soon had Lilija and Levisz holding their sides in laughter as he described the young trainee so desperate to impress a passing maid by mounting his horse that he flung himself over the back and into the mud of the stable yard.

They laughed and listened to Zandisz until he noticed the sun setting and called to have Lilija escorted to her new chambers so she could ready herself for the feast.

"Am I not to have my old room, uncle?"

"My dear, that was a little girl's room—you are now a woman, a Lady. You must have a room befitting your new station."

Lilija shook her head slightly and realized she had much to get used to, now that she was officially a Lady. Her attendant, Miszelah, arrived and led her through a maze of halls to her new quarters.

Lilija entered the room and began preparing for the feast.

* * * * *

Still in her quarters, Lilija drew in a deep breath and slowly released it. Nerves always took her before entering a large crowd of strangers. Tonight was no exception. And she could hear them downstairs, a jovial crowd ready for the arrival banquet to begin.

Lilija closed her eyes and then opened them, looking blankly at her reflection.

Long, honey-hued tresses fell past her waist, shining gold and rose-amber in the candlelight. Her brows arched gracefully over deep forest green eyes framed by long, dark lashes. Beneath high cheekbones were her full lips—a delicate pink against the pale alabaster of her skin.

She watched as her attendant, Miszelah, finished pinning back part of her hair, securing tendrils with gold pins decorated with emeralds. The stones complimented her eyes and her dress. The gown was just that—a gown, not a girl's frock, but a true gown. Her first true gown. This was to be Lilija's first official display as a Lady. The gown was designed to emphasize that fact—to an extent that had Lilija trying not to blush.

The neckline was low, sweeping from just below her shoulders, scooping down to display the small but firm breasts that were confined by a tightly laced corset. With each breath, the tops of her breasts rose and fell. The long form-fitting sleeves ended at her slender wrists with a band of woven gold material accenting the rich, green silk of the gown. The bodice itself was embroidered with gold thread in a delicate leaf motif. Panels of gold material along the sides of the bodice accented her slender figure and drew the eye to her petite waist, and from there to her gently flaring hips. The skirt was of emerald green and swayed with each step Lilija took, revealing accenting gold insets with each movement.

She was used to more modest attire. In the northlands, there had been little reason to wear revealing clothing—and not only because of the cold! There had been few men present at the isolated convent in which Lilija had spent the past five years.

Oh, yes, uncle. You were right to tell Levisz of the tradition of our clan, educating its Ladies in the northlands…I have more than a suspicion that the tradition was begun in order to cloister the Ladies to ensure their purity before they are bartered away in marriage like so much silver or gold.

At that last thought, Lilija became conscious of her dress once again and tried not to blush.

"Lilija, you look beautiful!" Miszelah whispered as she stood back from her work to admire her Lady.

Lilija took one last look in the mirror. It was time to descend.

12