Lilith Ch. 04

Story Info
Jimmy's time expires a bit early.
3.2k words
4.6
33.3k
61
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm pretty satisfied with the way this series turned out and happy that everyone else seems to have enjoyed it up to this point. I hope you all like this final chapter. There may be more in the future but it will likely tell the story of another character.

*****

I woke with a start, feeling a bit drowsy and dizzy. I struggled to open my eyes for a few moments and when I finally did, everything was quite blurry. I could hear sounds...sirens?

People talking frantically and what sounded like a loud crackling sound. I smelled smoke and fire. My vision began to clear and as it did, I looked down and saw two cars that were smashed together and burning. They were surrounded by fire trucks, police officers and paramedics.

That's when I realized...I was looking down. What the fuck?

I was floating above the ground, high up in the sky and staring down at the mess below me; how as that even possible? I couldn't remember much of anything, at least not at first. Slowly though, it all started coming back to me.

I had been driving home from...the store? Yeah, that's right. I had gone out to get something for dinner and when I was driving home, I ran into that asshole who was driving like a maniac. What happened next?

The whole scene suddenly flashed before my eyes, all in an instant. Rounding the corner, swerving to the side of the road to try and avoid the guy, him swerving straight into my lane. Then the sound of two cars colliding and everything went dark...he hit me. He crashed straight into my car!

The two burning vehicles below, were mine and the other drivers cars! I...I was dead.

I didn't see my body anywhere down there and given the burning wreckage, I could only assume the worse; I was still trapped inside my vehicle. A feeling of dread overcame me as all of this began to set in, leaving me paralyzed.

"This...this isn't right," I said, as I continued to float over the scene.

"I'll say!"

I spun around, coming face to face with Lilith.

"What the fuck is this," I yelled at her. "It hasn't been ten years yet! What the hell happened to me?"

"Sorry Jimmy boy; this wasn't part of the plan."

"No shit it wasn't part of the plan," I yelled.

"I can't be dead...right? I mean, it's only been a year."

"It's like I said when we originally made the deal. Accidents do happen. I swear though, I had nothing to do with this."

She had definitely been right about that one...accidents obviously did happen. This was crazy and I was really upset. Not even pissed off, just...upset. I felt Lilith's hand on my shoulder, as I continued staring down at the wreckage. "What about my mother?"

"She'll be alright," Lilith said, softly.

"I'll make sure of that. It's the least I can do. After all, I promised you ten years and obviously that didn't pan out the way it was supposed to. So, that'll be my way of making it up to you."

"How are you going to make this better, for her?"

"Nothing I can do to do that," Lilith admitted.

"But, we'll be watching over her...and Michael and Jake, making sure they are all okay."

"We? Who's we?"

"You and me of course," she smiled. "I might be a demon...and whether this was an accident or not, you belong to me now. But I'm not as cruel, as you would probably think I am. We'll watch over them together from afar. Hell, maybe I'll even let you haunt em' every now and then."

I have to admit, I was surprised...I never took Lilith as the sympathetic type, being a demon and all. Not that I thought she was cruel but I had certainly not expected this out of her.

What's done is done, I told myself. I hated this but there was no going back. I was gone from this world, taken out unexpectedly and now I officially belonged to Lilith.

I closed my eyes and sighed, not wanting to watch anymore of the mess that was unfolding below us.

"Alright," I said softly. "I'm ready to go, then."

"Okay; hang on tight."

I wondered what she meant by that, but didn't have time to ponder the question as she grabbed my arm tightly. Suddenly, we were soaring through the air at a speed that I never would have thought possible. The wind roared in my ears and blew hard against my face, causing my hair to whip around violently.

I tried to turn my head and look back, just barely managing to do so and noticed that we were already far out of sight of the crash. Looking ahead of us again, I watched as the clouds started moving aside and suddenly, there was a massive black hole in the middle of the sky...and we were heading straight towards it.

My eyes went wide as we drew closer and closer and then, we were inside of it. Completely swallowed up by this giant black hole, we were flying through what looked to be an endless abyss. A long, dark tunnel that seemed to go on forever and ever...it was freezing cold.

After a few long moments though, I could see a light ahead of us. We came flying out of the tunnel, above a massive wasteland; a desert. The sand below us gave off the most intense heat that I had ever felt. I could hear all kinds of noises around us as we continued to fly.

Everything from growling and screeching sounds, to screams and howling wind; this was hell.

We continued flying for a few moments longer, before slowly coming down towards the ground and landing in the middle of the desert. The sand felt incredibly hot under my feet and yet for some reason, I was able to stand the feeling anyway.

The air around us was thick and it took me a few minutes to adjust, and breathe normally again. I looked at Lilith as she turned around and smiled at me.

"W-Where are we?"

I already knew where we were, but I wanted...needed, to hear her say it out loud.

"This is my home," Lilith replied. "You're home too, Jimmy. This is hell and you will spend the rest of eternity here, serving me as your Mistress...your Queen."

She snapped her fingers and suddenly, the scenery completely changed. We were no longer in the middle of a massive desert...now we were in what appeared to be a very large cavern, of some sort.

The ground beneath me was made up mostly of hot gravel, that burned but not as bad as the sand outside had burned. The walls surrounding us were made of stone, a dark shade of gray.

I looked towards Lilith, to find her sitting down on what appeared to be a throne. Her legs were crossed, hiding her massive demon cock from sight and she grinned seductively at me.

I looked down and suddenly, all of my clothes were gone. I was standing completely nude and also to my surprise, was I was now wearing a choker around my neck. A long chain led from the choker, across the gravel and towards Lilith, who was holding the other end in her hand.

She had that wicked grin on her face and she pulled the chain, yanking me forward. I stumbled and fell onto my knees right in front of her.

Lilith uncrossed her legs, revealing her huge cock and it was already standing at full attention.

"Now slave," she whispered softly. "Start sucking."

Obediently, I opened my mouth and swallowed her entire cock in one swift motion. Up and down my head moved, sucking and slurping and gagging as I devoured her cock.

"Mmm, good pet. I have trained you well, until this point."

I took her cock out of her mouth and looked up at her.

"I'll have the rest of eternity, for you to teach me more."

"Oh, I have much to teach you Jimmy boy. We're going to have a lot of fun, trust me."

I resumed sucking her cock, Lilith moaning as I started to deep throat while rubbing her balls at the same time. Her hand moved over my head, forcing my mouth further down and holding it still for me to choke on her dick for a minute.

Then back up she lifted my head, giving me a light and playful slap on the face. She reached forward, leaning over me as I continued sucking and grabbed my ass.

Lilith pushed me away and told me to stand up, then bent me over her knees like a child. Without warning, she raised her hand high into the air and brought it down hard against the bare flesh of my ass. I yelped, having never been smacked on the ass quite as hard as she just smacked me.

She repeated this again, lifting her hand and cracking it across my backside over and over again. At least a dozen times, Lilith repeated this until my ass as red as a rose and stinging quite badly...I still enjoyed it though.

Next, she shoved me off of her lap and onto my hands and knees again, pulling the chain until I was at her feet. Lilith stuck her feet in my face, ordering me to lick her toes...that was a new one, I thought to myself. I started licking her feet and sucking on each of her toes one at a time.

I heard her moaning as I did this, opening my eyes to see her cock hard as a rock once again. I started licking up from her ankle along her smooth, long leg until I reached her groin again.

Opening my mouth once again, I wrapped my lips around her cock and resumed sucking on that.

Lilith was extremely satisfied at this point and even I had surprised myself, at how into this I was getting. Even all those times when she had come to visit me in my room, I had enjoyed myself...but not quite like this. This time was different.

This time, I was on fire; hornier then I had ever felt, ever before.

Lilith yanked me to my feet, pulling me towards her to sit on her lap. As I did, I could feel the tip of her cock probing at my hole.

"You're such a good little boy," she whispered softly. Lilith kissed my lips and I kissed her back, moaning as she slid her tongue into my mouth.

Then, she was kissing, biting, sucking and licking my neck. Lilith was on fire with passion, just like I was and she was leaving hickeys every where.

Who would have known she could even do that, considering I technically wasn't alive...I was really just a soul at this point. I was loving it though and I leaned my head back, moaning louder then ever before. At that exact moment, I slid forward just a little and felt her cock pushing into my ass.

I groaned and slowly lowered myself downward, my ass swallowing her entire cock, inch by inch.

Once I had fully impaled myself on Lilith's demon cock, I started grinding. Moaning and panting, bouncing up and down in her lap as she continued biting and sucking my neck.

I sat there, riding her cock for a long time until she stood up, keeping her dick deep inside of me as she did. Standing in the middle of the cavern and holding onto me tightly, Lilith started moving me up and down, fucking my ass violently.

She stood for what felt like an eternity and eventually, moved over towards a large, stone that was shaped like a large bed. She laid me on my back upon the stone, wrapping my legs around her waist and resumed her heavy thrusting.

She was slow and gentle at first, gradually picking up the pace until she was pounding my ass so loud, you could hear our bodies slapping together. The sound echoed, bouncing off the stone walls that surrounded us. Lilith leaned down and started licking and sucking on my nipples, as she fucked my ass.

I moaned, arching my back as she pressed her weight down on me and I felt my own hard cock, mashed between our two bodies.

Something strange happened then, as she fucked my ass harder and harder; I felt like we were being watched.

By who exactly, I really did not know. I did know however, that it felt like a thousand eyes were lurking in the shadows of the cave, watching as Lilith abused my ass. It gave me chills but I tried to ignore it and focus on the pleasure, that my Demonic Mistress was giving me at that moment.

Next, I was flipped over onto my stomach, facing the wall behind us and Lilith slammed right back into my ass again. Sliding up and down on the rock as she pounded me from behind, I stared off into the shadows and I could see them now...eyes, staring back at me.

Hungry eyes, filled with lust...other demons? I wasn't sure, but it chilled me to the bone and I was suddenly feeling a little concerned.

Lilith pulled me up some, wrapping her arms around me and pressing her tits against my back.

"Don't worry," she whispered in my ear. "Their just friends of mine; not going to do you any harm, I assure you."

Her voice was soothing and I relaxed just a bit, as she pressed her lips to my neck and continued thrusting gently now.

Lilith started pushing deeper into my ass, edging me closer and closer to an orgasm that I was pretty confident, was going to be quite powerful.

I could feel her cock starting to swell and I knew that she too, was getting closer now.

She sat up some, pulling the chain attached to my choker and riding my ass harder now.

My body began to shake before going into a series of convulsions, yelling out in pleasure and my cock twitched violently. I exploded, spraying the stone with my cum and I had been right...it was one hell of an orgasm...no pun intended there.

There was a pool of my own cum, starting to form underneath of me and dripping off the sides of the stone. I moaned and groaned, writhing around underneath of Lilith and panting and sweating as my dick spilled more and more cum. I thought I was never going to stop and was pretty sure, this was not a natural orgasm at all.

About midway through, Lilith buried her cock in my ass and with a gut wrenching, inhuman growl, she too began to cum. She pumped her cum deep into my hole and I could feel every drop as it filled me to the brink.

Just like me, she didn't seem to be experiencing a normal orgasm. I knew from experience that Lilith was capable of letting out some really big loads, but never this big.

This was different...it was more like a fire hose was going off in my ass. As my own orgasm began to subside, I looked down, struggling to keep myself up on my hands and knees and noticed that my stomach seemed to be stretching out. It wasn't a trick of the eyes, either; it was actually happening.

As Lilith pumped me full of gallons of cum, my stomach stretched wider and wider until she had finally stopped cumming. She pulled out and flipped me over onto my back and I looked up and realized, I couldn't see past my stomach. I began to panic a little, wondering what exactly had happened. My stomach looked so fucking big, it looked like I was pregnant; was I pregnant?

"What the fuck," I yelled, rubbing my stomach with my hands.

"Mmm, what's the matter sweetie?" Lilith asked.

"What...what is this? Why is my stomach so big?"

"Oh, it's normal don't worry. It'll return to it's normal size within a few minutes, I promise."

"I look like I'm pregnant," I said, my voice shaking.

"Not at all; though I could do that to you, if I so desired. Don't worry though, it's not part of my intentions."

I was relieved to hear that but still a bit freaked out by the fact that she could impregnate me, if she wanted and also by how big my stomach looked.

Then suddenly, I felt a sinking feeling in my gut...literally. I raised my head again and watched, as my stomach started to slowly deflate, shrinking back to it's normal size...just as Lilith told me it would. I felt even more relieved now, to see that it was back to normal, like it never even happened.

I felt her liquid hot cum, oozing from my gaping asshole.

"So, how does it feel to know that you officially belong to me now?" Lilith asked, as she laid beside me and pulled me into her arms.

"It's...okay. Not quite what I expected at all."

"Fire and brimstone and all that stuff? Not really how it goes in reality. That's just the stereotypical beliefs."

"I'm kind of happy to see that it's not like that," I replied.

"Although, your friends watching us...that kind of creeped me out a bit."

"Ha, like I said...their no threat. In fact, you might find that they like to join in on the fun with most of my slaves."

"Oh?"

"Let me explain something to you," Lilith said, sitting up now.

"Hell is divided into four sections...each section has it's own Queen. This is the Desert section and I am the Queen. I have many slaves...many servants that I have claimed, over the years. I also have many followers, other demons that would practically die for me. Those were the ones watching us earlier."

"So...you have other souls, that you use as your slaves?"

"You're not the first one to summon me, with that book. Don't worry though; you're my favorite, Jimmy boy. That's why I couldn't wait to get my hands on you. You're the first one that I've ever come back to play with, while waiting for my chance to snatch you up."

I smiled, actually feeling sort of proud to know that she favored me over all the others. This was my life from now on...I was comfortable with it.

I had made my choice, summoning Lilith and making that deal with her, and if I had to do it all over again, I would have done exactly the same way. I did regret not having the entire ten years but at least I knew, Michael would take care of my mother.

Lilith had assured me that we would both make sure, they were all safe and sound and lived as good a life as they could without me there. I was going to miss my life on Earth, but I was content serving my Mistress for the rest of eternity.

Whatever came next, I did not know. I looked forward to it though. Hell wasn't such a bad place, after all.