Lilith, Demon Spawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice when he spoke was halfway between his polished nearly-human voice and his demon's gravel rumble. "That is just a taste," he growled into her face as he held her up and she tried, with little coordination, to kick him in the teeth, "Of what I can do to you. You could resist me, but that needs your full demon power and that, my little darling, you won't have until you accept it!"

He flung her over his shoulder and walked back through the hall, as she bounced painfully on his cruelly hard skin and struggled to gain control once more of her own body, managing only in twitching weakly, making him laugh all the more.

The walk seemed to take hours as she struggled to make even a single finger obey her, but with his half-demon long strides it took mere minutes to travel the length of the hall, climb a long, spiralling staircase and emerge into a vaulted-ceilinged chamber.

With no warning or ceremony she was lifted off his shoulder and thrown across the room, helplessness letting panic grab her before she landed, bouncing and then sprawling, on a large and firm bed, staring with futile rage down the length of her naked body at the tall, monstrously half-human figure filling the doorway and laughing at her with mockingly lecherous eyes.

"I have raped human women in every continent and most countries," he said as his gaze travelled over her limply sprawled form. "And some of them have been famous beauties of their day. But it takes demon blood to give a woman the spark of libidinousness that you possess. Look at you! You're too old for a human to have tits like that, and not even dancers keep their body the way you have! Oh, I am going to have so much fun with you!"

She tried to squirm away from him, but only managed to move one leg before he grabbed it and flipped her over onto her face with one heave. She landed on one arm, painfully, and couldn't stop herself crying out.

He hauled her backwards, sliding her over her trapped arm until it flopped above her head, and pulled her legs roughly apart by the ankles, until he dropped her with her hips on the very edge of the bed, knees not quite reaching the floor.

"Now," he growled, with the heat of arousal in his voice. "I am going to show you just how much control I have over your human flesh."

With no more warning than that, and without seeming to position himself first, he slammed inside her cunt in one thrust, bottoming out painfully inside her, stretching her so wide that she screamed, the feel of him like rocks being scraped over her walls and yet, despite this, there was an explosion of pleasure from her tortured flesh.

As the pleasure made her eyes bulge wide with disbelief, it was followed by lust searing through her so that as he began a violent rhythm she tried, pathetically, to push back and received her second shock when her body responded.

As he rammed hard inside her, she pushed back with her arms on the bed and found her former strength, meeting him so hard that she howled with pain even as she screamed with pleasure, the tearing, searing agony from her stretched cunt and the bruised entrance to her womb riding alongside, without being dominated by and without destroying, the surge of delirium.

He began laughing at her once more. "You see! When you give into your demon side, I have no control over you! Only when you try to be human are you helpless, and as a demon you are lecherous and perverted!" He grabbed her around the upper arms and pulled backwards, lifting her off the bed. She reached back, mindlessly, and grabbed his sides, her shoulders bent painfully back but her fingers finding easy purchase in his craggy torso. He reached around and seized her breasts, the firm globes supporting her weight easily in his huge hands, the edges of his splintered flesh digging in, sending more shooting pain/pleasure through her body as, no longer with the leverage to push back against him, she accepted his brutality with animalistic glee.

The human part of mind was fracturing, scrabbling for her sense of self but unable to grab hold of anything more tangible than loss, emptiness, unfamiliar and terrifying impotence as the demon half, given control of her body, seized control of her consciousness as well. The demon fucking her, with blood beginning to slick his cock, felt the battle swinging in his direction and, laughing, extruded two sharp spines from his index fingers, carefully and almost delicately thrusting them through her engorged nipples.

She gave a howl that echoed both the torments of hell and the summed excesses of Sodom, and erupted in an orgasm violent enough to nearly tear free from even his grasp.

He let her drop and stepped back, letting her juices dribble out of her cunt and down one leg until they reached the carpet, where they sizzled gently with a smell of sulfur.

He waited until her breathing had stumbled back to normal, and the scattered fragments of her mind were, without his unholy stimulus, returning to normal.

"Do you accept your demon nature now?" he asked in his voice like granite cracking.

She stirred weakly on the bed, drained now of energy not by his will but by the orgasm that had nearly taken her senses. "Never, you sick fuck," she said in a weak, broken voice.

"So be it," he replied without rancour, not caring whether he gained his pleasure with her consent or against it.

She tried to fight him once more when he picked her up, and this time he let her, enjoying her human-strong but still futile attempts to punch and strike him, attempts which rebounded off his rocky skin but broke hers until she was bruised and bleeding in a hundred places.

He carried her further up the same staircase, into another room lit only by unearthly phosphoresence on the stone walls. Filling most of the space was a massive metal cage, the bars barely wide enough to admit a cat. The door was open, and he threw her accurately and without ceremony through it, her flailing limbs only managing to catch glancing, bruising blows against the iron on the way past.

She was barely able to break her fall, collapsing and skidding, hearing the harsh metallic clang of the closing door merge with the dull thud of her aching body impacting with the stone of the floor.

As she lay with senses dazed and throbbing pains from her wrists, elbows and hip where she landed, she heard his demon voice bludgeoning its way through ringing ears and straight into her brain.

"This cage has locks which only demons can find. You can not escape until you realise your self, and you can not fully awake the demon until you feed. You have from now until you starve to death to think about it."

As the demon's heavy footsteps receded into the distance behind her, Lilith raised her head and saw, barely visible in the gloom but outlined to her demon senses, a young, full-fleshed, naked and terrified woman bound as she had been, limbs wrapped in web, to the opposite wall of the cage.

The pinioned girl looked at her and screamed.

She was used to this reaction, but always before had bypassed it, ignoring the victim in her hunt for the guilty ones, and let them deal with themselves. Now there were hungers twisting her gut which made the girl, her flesh, her fear, central to her whole world.

In her pain and her fear and her confusion, chitin writhed across her body, forming and disappearing on her calves and thighs, her arms, her torso, one breast at a time, writhing around the edges of her face and lapping over the nauseating pain in her injured groin as she huddled on the floor of the cell, arms wrapped around herself, and wept as the lusts in her blood fought against the discipline in her mind.

Her body convulsed, chitin leaping forwards into talons as she leaped with one heave of her legs straight at the girl, landing little short as her terrified mind struggled to regain control of her limbs.

For a second she succeeded and thrashed over the floor, crawling backwards in a blur of twitchy demon-speed jerks and human limbs thrashing bare-skinned in the flickering torchlight.

But a red mist rose behind her eyes, and crawled over the back of her brain, seizing the lizard-brain and her mammalian hind-brain, removing the parts of her that were still human and remaking them demon, the blood pumping through the blood-brain barrier no longer wholesome red but ichor-black. For five heartbeats she experienced the torments of an eternity in hell as her human abilities, perceptions, conceptions, personality and beliefs were peeled away and replaced, making her mind bit by bit demon until the last part of her, her self, screamed in despair before being squashed bug-flat.

The girl bound by web to the wall watched as the monstrous half-woman crawled away from her, arched off the floor as muscle fought against muscle, screamed hard enough to split her ear drums and then for a second collapsed, face turned away, shuddering but otherwise still. Her heartbeat thudded in her ears as she drew ragged breath two, three, four times before the woman stirred.

There was something so animalistic in the movement that the girl, who had been daring to hope, gave a whimper of fear once more. Chitin rolled and retreated across the flesh not as though warring but as though caressing the shapes it must cover.

Slowly the woman pushed herself to hands and knees, hair hanging down over her face, then with an animal-quick movement looked up, eyes blazing red and teeth suddenly conical and sharp bared in a horrible rictus.

As the girl started to scream again the woman scuttled forward, moving like an insect, reared up and drove one curved claw straight through the girl's throat, destroying not flesh and bone but her voice, rendering her suddenly soundless as her stomach roiled with the sensation of the talon forcing her jaws apart, filling her mouth but not hurting or even seeming to touch her flesh.

Then Lilith pulled back her claw and left the girl, mouth working frantically, unable to make so much as a wheezing sound in her throat. So she could not cry out when Lilith thrust into her belly, up to the ridged chitin covering her fingers, and pierced her womb.

The girl felt lust consume her, so powerful and pervasive that she would have cried out if she had sound, and would have doubled up over her womb had she not been bound to the wall. Frail and human, her mind was consumed by the fires of her arousal and all fear, all thought, was extinguished.

Lilith, who could hear the girl's cries of abandonment in her mind, dipped forwards and opened her mouth, a tongue longer than her hand sliding out thick and pointed, dripping with black saliva and seeking out the captured girl's already slimy cunt, spearing inside with no trace of resistance and plunging right to the entrance of her womb.

The girl had not noticed when the talon through her belly was withdrawn, for to notice requires consciousness and she had none left at that point. Lilith's talons withdrew into her chitin as she gripped the girl's hips hard enough to draw blood, holding her immobile as she fucked the girl with her tongue, flicking inside and out until the pinioned body came with a silent scream that echoed inside Lilith's head as she tasted the sweet girl-cum, sucking it into her mouth and feeding on the sexual energy it was saturated with, realising at last her identity.

#

Later, he looked for her, but could not find her. With a teeth-bared grin he followed his nose out, through the hallways and out onto a balcony, and his demon senses told him to look up.

She was standing on the parapet two stories above him, silhouetted against the moon, armour encasing her legs and her arms, but only twisting in lazy extrusions about the naked, gleaming skin of her torso, supporting and possessively cradling, listing and proudly displaying her firm breasts, one of which was exposed to him in partial profile as she looked out at the city. Her hair, reflecting no colour from the gleam of street-lights, moonlight and the light spilling out of the door behind him, streamed in more than just the brisk night breeze of the city.

She both heard and sensed him, and turned, the stronger curves of both her breasts coming into view, the thickness of the armour accentuating their size against her lean and muscular ribcage and concave belly, making his outsized demonhood twitch and move in his pants, shouldering its way through his clothing with the mindless hungry seeking of his kind.

She looked down at him, feeling his arousal and smirking, her lips curling back from her fangs more than a smile warranted, her eyes blazing scarlet from a face mostly black with shadow, and he could feel her sexuality unfurl and reach outwards, lazily but unerringly, towards him, wrapping him in its warm and invisible tendrils.

With a shrug, he split the seams of his tailored suit and became half demon, the embodiment of sin, his demonhood reaching up like a tentacle from between his legs.

She flexed her hands, her blades growing from her forearms and sliding into position, chitin forming mistily and solidifying into thin plates also about her torso as her arousal curled in upon itself and become lust for blood, a transformation that triggered his into full demon form.

Her already wide grin grew wider, and her tongue licked from ear to ear, across her chin and around her lips, sliding without hurt over teeth that gleamed with diamond points.

"Let's hunt," she said.

12