Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 01

Story Info
A powerful demon answers Lee's final plea for help.
2.2k words
4.37
50.6k
47

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story inspired by the writings of MonikerSmith and XXXecil

Chapter 1 -- A plea answered

It must have been close to 3am, Lee looked at the clock and gave a sigh of hopelessness. He had given up trying to sleep his own regrets and misery once again overwhelmed him. Lee often suffered these moments when darkness would envelope him, forcing another sleepless night. He often laid awake reliving a lifetime of hidden suffering and struggle this night simply one of many, a never-ending cycle of misery.

Lee Thompson was a 30-year-old male, living alone in an average flat recently unemployed. Lee faced just another struggle he did not need and even more uncertainty.

Lee since early childhood realised something was different. He never did fit in and struggled to convince anyone of his masculinity. Everyone always questioned it and it was a painful struggle to pretend, to hide the truth. It was quiet clear to Lee that he deep down was in fact a girl.

For year's Lee tried to be a boy and then a man. 'Being' male was something that seemed to come so naturally to his male friends and yet it was completely beyond him, it was never really in his grasp. His male body was a prison it disgusted him his body hair, his build his own voice. Even the daily need to shave his face was just another bitter reminder of what fate had done to him. His secret was destroying him, eating him from the inside out slowly but surely. Lee knew it would inevitably make him destroy himself.

Lee listened to the sounds of night-time, light traffic in the distance and a silence from the surrounding apartments. It is so quiet outside so many people content sleeping and happy to be the gender they are. It was a peace Lee wanted so badly and yet was never in his grasp no matter how hard he tried.

His thoughts drifted to his birthday his 31st in two days. Lee did not look forward to it. Why? It was just another year of suffering from something, that mysterious something that must have went wrong in the womb so many years ago. This mistake this error trapped Lee the girl inside a male body.

Lee did not want to get up in the morning. As so often happened his thoughts would drift to what could have been, Clothes shopping, dates, dancing just being able to show his emotions. His emotions he learned early in life were far stronger than what a typical male experiences.

He could not suppress them like a real man not without great effort and despised the male taboo of showing emotions. This taboo 'he' was forced to live with even though he was not really naturally capable of adhering to it. Lee often wondered obsessively in fact, what could have been. To live his life as the girl he truly was inside he whimpered quietly to himself in misery.

Lately over the last few years, Lee has felt a growing resentment towards women. Perhaps not resentment but a jealousy a growing jealousy that often ruined his enjoyment of occasions. He often found himself reminded in the presence of a women of what he is not at least physically. The freedom to be himself denied while others could be and yet did not appreciate it. This hurt him deeply every time.

Lee had noticed over the years growing sexual urges. A throbbing sexual ache, an unfulfilled need deep down which was never satisfied and only grew worse over the years. His own penis disgusted him it was not small in fact Lee's male body was decently built even handsome. However, this only added to Lee's feeling of guilt over his struggle with this problem. No his penis his build was just another powerful reminder of what was wrong with him. His physical gender was the problem and so sexual acts as a male were often unrewarding. The male role in sex was wrong to him, it was reversed and so seemed to be missing something that failed to full fill his emotional needs.

Often dreams would be his escape in them Lee was a girl, even non-sexual dreams of just daily things Lee would be a girl. Looking at slender feminine arms and hearing his voice as a girl alone would bring great joy. Nevertheless, when Lee did dream of sex as his true gender how he enjoyed being entered to be filled, to experience sex has a woman. As a women as it should have been, to be able to not hide his emotions so much, to curl up in strong protective arms.

Lee felt himself lusting after more and more perverse female desires. He felt his being denied even a basic female existence was causing him to lust to turn into a whore inside. He felt this was corrupting his core and often his dreams satisfied these growing needs. However, the problem with dreams is you always wake up. Every time Lee woke up, he would suffer that sadness of realising it was not real. To wake up and discover his prison is in-fact reality causing another piece inside him to die forever.

Tonight was different, Lee did not want to get up any-more he was tired of life this existence. He wanted to give up the struggle. To face another day like this was a nightmare to him. He stared at the ceiling suicide had begun to creep into his mind lately.

It was not that hard, just step over the rails and let go. It will be quick and he will be soon free. However, what held him back?... Lee did not want to inflict this pain on his mother or his sister. However, he knew deep down he was growing ever closer to not caring any more even about that. The pain simply was just becoming unbearable. The misery was overwhelming a struggle he considered he had lost already and was just too much of a coward to end it.. until now it seemed.

Lee was not a religious person he felt that something like this would not happen if there were a god or at least one that gave a damn. But like so many people at the end of the rope with no exit no hope no way out he closed his eyes. He whispered a prayer not to any particular faith just a prayer a plea to anyone or anything that could help him, why not?. This was not the first time but like the many times before Lee expected his plea to go unanswered. But why not try one last time.

That is why Lee was so surprised when he heard an almost animal old world sounding voice "He never answers, never has and never will you know". Lee leaped from the bed with a loud yell but could see nothing. In fact his room was dark not just dark but pitch black, no light from his window his clock nothing. A strange heat filled the room and the air was hard to breath. Lee could see nothing he felt along the side of the bed but in his panic stumbled over his discarded shoes.

Lee answered "Who are you, what are you doing in my room!" blindly not knowing which direction the voice had come from. Then the light seemed to return to the room as if a black cloud had filled it and had lifted. But one corner remained pitch black as if the light itself refused to enter it. Lee could see something just a shape something big something not human was standing in the corner. It seemed to move and Lee heard a loud spine chilling sound of very large claws scratching wood as the room turned a deep blood red.

It answered, "My name is Maephrogh and you may have noticed I'm from the other guy". Lee gasped, "Oh god help me!" Maephrogh hissed with such demonic fury. Lee became frozen unable to move. Maephrogh said "GOD! Does not give a damn about you or humanity!" he continued, "humanity is on its own abandoned and forgotten... except by my master".

Lee stuttered "Y-Your master?". Maephrogh replied, "My master I think you know who and despite the lies the myths she actually does care, she wants to free humanity from its chains". Lee asked "Chains? What chains and what do you want from me!" Maephrogh stepped out from the darkness. Lee gasped in horror but was unable to move. The demon was at least 10' tall massive horns on its head its inhuman red bulk bulging with muscles and with massive clawed hands and hooves. Each step Maephrogh took gave off a searing sound and the smell of burnt flesh and sulphur.

"Your souls, your souls imprison you and prevent humanity from its true existence of utter bliss". Maephrogh continued "God gave humanity souls as a big F-U to humanity, it was just a big joke". Maephrogh now stood mere inches from Lee easily towering over the mere human. He stroked his massive demonic cock as it rapidly expanded and smiled then he said "He made humanity unable to enjoy its natural animal nature, the guilt the regret".

He continued "He Made humanity weak he sent it into the wilderness to spend eternity pathetic and lost incapable of being its true self". Black evil seed spewed from the tip of his demonic cock as the demon gave an unholy grunt.

Lee wanted to scream in terror, in front of him was a demon that could effortlessly tear him apart stroking a cock that was at least 4' long and 1' wide. He did not like where this seemed to be going whether he felt female inside or not!. Maephrogh loved this bit the look on the humans face got him off every time but he knew soon enough the human would be much more willing. Yes this one was desperate, it would willingly accept his offer.

Maephrogh ran his clawed hand down Lee's face cutting it and burning. The smell of his own burning flesh filled Lee's nostrils and yet he could not move, but he did scream. The demon rolled its head back and laughed enjoying the simple pleasure of inflicting pain.

Then Maephrogh added "You feel this, in this way because of your soul you know, pain , wounds , suffering , guilt as you know it are all from the soul. It's purpose is to hold you back to limit you, to prevent humanity becoming a threat to him" Maephrogh hissed.

Maephrogh raked his claws across Lee's chest ripping his shirt apart and tearing large gashes at the same time searing the wounds. The pain Lee suffered was intense his eyes rolled back into his head and he almost lost consciousness but his body remained immobile. Maephrogh waited a moment for Lee to regain awareness ignoring the humans petty whimpering before giving him the master's offer.

"My master has heard your plea, she knows your secrets your desires your delicious perversions". He paused for a second then continued "I am to give you what you want, in fact you can gain so much more your true form and nature". He paused again for a moment "But you will give your soul you will be bound to me for I am your eternal master as she is mine, you will join us in an eternity of bliss and opposition to god's hubris".

Lee could not believe that this turn of events had come about. He had completely expected this demon to tear him apart, that it was merely toying with him. He fought back his fear as the realisation his dream may finally be coming true. Lee asked, "You mean I will get to be female?" Maephrogh grinned, his black soulless eyes burned into Lee's mind.

Maephrogh answered "You will gain eternal beauty beyond any mortals grasp, and you will become a demonic whore experiencing such glorious depravations". Lee has spent many years wondering if he would hesitate if he were blessed or perhaps this could be considered damned with the chance to be female. Barely a second went by before Lee screamed "YES! my master give me what I've longed for all these years and I'm yours for eternity!"

Maephrogh snarled as he stroked his massive demon cock as it spewed gallons of black seed over his clawed left hand. Flames lined the room as blood poured down the walls the heat increased as Lee struggled to breath. His lungs filled rapidly with toxic gases no living human should ever breath. The room burned away revealing a red and burning sky. The floor turned into searing hot stone. Lee was still unable to move but screamed in utter terror as he felt his skin begin to burn.

Maephrogh raised his left demon seed covered hand and griped his right hand with inhuman strength onto Lee's left shoulder. The demons claws buried deeply into his flesh dislocating the bone and then crushing. Lee screamed in mortal agony as he realised he was about to die. Maephrogh plunged his demon hand into Lee's chest crushing his heart. Lee's screams suddenly went silent as his body went limp.