Lilith's Emporium Pt. 05: Shadow of Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,676 Followers

He let out a yell of pain and confusion before falling to his knees with his hands around his head. She watched as his skin began to turn a more normal shade looking more human as he transformed into a regular looking male. She was confused and curious about what had just happened as he didn't look like a normal forest nymph before she reached out to place her hand on his shoulder.

"Ahh, what the, who... Where?" He suddenly said sitting on the floor as he backed away from her confused and seemingly scared. "Who are you, where am I?"

"Please calm down, My name is Shadow, are you Kevin?"

"Shadow? Where am I?"

"You are in the storage room of Lilith's Emporium."

"Lilith's?" He said as he looked around at all the strange artifacts "This is where I bought that plant! Get away from me!" He said standing up but stumbling back down to the floor.

"Please, I won't hurt you."

"That woman, she sold me a flower that changed into some sort of beautiful temptress before sucked me dry and killed me! How am I even here?"

"I... Well, I think I brought you back to life somehow."

"What? This doesn't make any sense!"

"Please try to relax, it's okay."

Kevin was still freaking out a bit but he tried to calm himself down. He took a deep breath as he looked over at the attractive blonde girl in the room with him. He was wondering how he got there and also why he was naked sitting on a cold floor.

"That's it, just relax," Shadow said moving a little closer to him.

"You said your name was Shadow?" He asked still confused.

"Yes, and you are Kevin right?"

"I uh, Yeah."

"Come with me Kevin," she said holding her hand out. "I'll get you a blanket.

Kevin was still confused and a little panicked but he took this woman's hand as she helped him up and led him into her bedroom. He looked around at everything as she seemed to have a lot of strange artifacts in there. The only things that seemed normal were the bed and the Television on her dresser.

"Here you go," she said wrapping a large blanket around him. "Please sit."

Kevin sat down on the bed as Shadow sat down next to him. The blanket was soft and warmed him up nicely but he was still in shock about everything that had happened and on top of everything he had an erection that was difficult to hide and didn't seem to want to go away.

"So um, How did a lovely woman like you end up with a name like Shadow?"

"Do you not like my name?"

"No no, its just a Shadow's are dark and you seem bright and um..."

Shadow tilted her head wondering what he was thinking but when she realized he wasn't going to say more she said: "What kind of a name is Kevin?"

"Oh, I was named after my Grandfather."

"I see, I was named by my mother Nessira, and I like my name."

"That's fine, just never met someone named Shadow before but I like it."

"Thank you."

"So can you tell me what happened to me?"

"I don't know, you had been used to birth a forest nymph and should have just been ashes with nothing of your former self attached to them, but I could feel your presence still inside, when I touched the plant it seemed to react to me before it grew and you appeared."

"This is all a little strange to me, I thought I was dead."

"You were, but do you wish you still were?"

"No, I guess I am happy to be back just, I feel strange."

"How so?"

"I'm not sure, I just don't feel quite myself."

"You don't smell human, and you don't smell like a normal forest nymph either."

"Great, so what am I?"

"I don't know exactly but, I will help you find out if you want?"

"I honestly don't know what I want, I don't know what I am or even how long I've been gone."

"I believe it's been a few years,"

"Great, so now I have no home, no job, I don't know what to do!" He said as the gravity of the situation hit him.

Shadow placed her hand in his trying to comfort him. He felt strange to her and she wasn't exactly sure why. She didn't look at him as if he was prey like most men. He was different and special and she wondered if she had somehow transferred her powers to the plant making him what he was. Another thought crossed her mind as well as she noticed the erection sticking out from the blanket.

Kevin noticed her looking down at his cock as he quickly covered it with the blanket and said: "Oh, ah sorry, doesn't seem to want to stop." As he felt embarrassed.

"Maybe I can help if you want?" She said as her hand slid under the blanket and she gently stroke his penis.

Kevin enjoyed it for a moment before he pulled away getting off the bed and saying: "Woah Woah, wait a minute, this is just um... Just give me a moment."

"What's wrong, do you not want me?"

"No, I do, I mean you are very... it's just I... The last time I was with a beautiful woman I sort of died so I'm just a little um..."

Shadow stood up and removed her nighty letting it fall to the floor. Kevin looked her up and down and couldn't help but find her extremely attractive. She was petite but not in an unhealthy looking way, her breasts seemed plump and nicely shaped and her skin seemed milky without a blemish he could see.

"Well, you do make a persuasive argument." He said as she stepped forward and kissed him again.

"I um, but may I ask why?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean um... Do you always want to have sex with people you accidentally bring back to life?"

"You are the first."

"I see, well I guess I'm honored?" He said before she pressed her lips.

Kevin couldn't help himself as she wiggled her tongue into his mouth. She tasted sweet as his hands grabbed her waist feeling her very soft skin. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer before they fell onto her bed. She wrapped her legs around him as they continued to taste each other.

Shadow could sense something about him that attracted her. She had this feeling deep down that he would not suffer the same fate as the others as he seemed to be similar to her. She began to wonder if she was more or less hoping but soon her instincts began to kick in and shouldn't couldn't have stopped even if she wanted to.

Kevin was so confused by everything and not even sure if this was all real. He began to wonder if he was in heaven or maybe even hell but there was this beautiful yet strange woman here helping him and now wanted to have sex with him. He was nervous thinking he would suffer the same fate that he had before but he also realized that he had been dead for a while so would it really matter if he died again?

He opened his eyes and looked down at the beautiful woman beneath him as she smiled and rolled him over. She was stronger than she looked and had an innocent look to her that seemed to hide something more sinister underneath. She began to rub herself against his throbbing erection as he felt her juices start to drip down along his shaft getting him lubricated before lowering herself on to him.

Shadow let out a shocked gasp as she had never had a cock this thick inside her before. She smiled and bit her bottom lip before she began to move her hips gently milking him. Kevin pulled himself towards her kissing her neck before working his way down to her breasts. Her skin tasted amazing as he sucked on her nipples and ran his hand along her back feeling her warmth.

The pleasure they were experiencing together was intense as it grew between them. They both felt a connection to each other as the continued to fuck. There was some sort of invisible or even magical force that was surrounding them that made him want her even more despite knowing nothing about her or even what she was. This same sensation made her feel closer to him as well as she moved her hips harder enjoying every part of this experience.

Both of them began to feel a little strange as the veins in their bodies began to glow bright red. Whatever she had done to bring him back to life had done what she thought it had. She looked him over as his eyes began to change turning a yellowish color and she knew he was now like her, maybe the only one in existence which just got her even more excited.

Kevin saw the strange things happening to him but he didn't care. The only thing on his mind was Shadow and the pleasure they were sharing as she moved faster letting out little whines as their lips met again. Their skin began to darkened and he began to look like he did when he first emerged. Shadow also shed her human form as the two of them continued to fuck each other like wild animals making the bed shake violently banging against the wall. Both of them grew two long horns as they occasionally clicked together before she noticed his curled back as hers were more straight.

Shadow was one of a kind and had somehow made herself a mate from the ashes of a forest nymph victim. She began to question her own powers and what she was truly capable of. Deep down it even frightened her a little but she was too caught up in the moment to let it bother her even for a second.

Her tail curled around towards him as she was going to wrap it around the base of his cock until she noticed he had a tail as well. She wiggled it towards him and he did the same as they wrapped around each other before a light appeared at the base of both their spines traveling down towards the tips. Shadow had used this before as she had the ability to make men cum by wrapping her tail around their cock and using this energy to suck the life from them. As their energies met they both let out a yell as their bodies were rocked by an explosion of ecstasy at the same time.

Shadow dug her claws into his back before shrieking into the air as she felt his cock swell before exploding inside her sending her into an orgasmic frenzy that was stronger than anything she had felt before. Kevin held her tightly as his cock squirted harder than he thought possible not caring about what they had both changed into as the pleasure rocked their bodies. He let out his own scream as they clenched each other holding themselves together before the sensation finally calmed down.

Kevin rested his head against her chest as he could hear her heartbeat while she struggled to catch her breath. Shadow was holding him against her as a tear rolled down her cheek. She was so happy that this man was able to survive her and it filled her with hope. She had found someone whom she was able to share an amazing sexual experience with without the guilt of destroying them. She held him tight and didn't want to let go.

"I like you." She said still hugging his head holding him against her chest as they both started to return to there human forms.

"I... I don't know what I am, or what I've become, but whatever it is, I think there's some sort of connection between us."

"I think you're right, can I keep you?"

"I have no place to go anyway, but even if I did, I don't want to be away from you." He said looking up at her as she pressed her lips to his before they both fell back against the mattress together still in a loving embrace before they closed their eyes and fell asleep.

maestro84
maestro84
1,676 Followers
12