Lilith's Emporium Pt. 03: Night w/Nessira Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,667 Followers

"Oh fuck! That feels so..."

"I am going to make this last as long as I can, you will be the first man to die at the hands of Nessira the Red in a long time."

"I feel honored."

"You should, I used to take pleasure in tearing the lives of men from their bodies, fulfilling their wildest fantasies and leaving them an empty corpse with a smile on their face."

"Why?"

"I'm a succubus, It's what I do, and it's time the world remember that." She said grabbing his cock and licking the tip a little driving him crazy before lowering her mouth onto it tightening her lips and slowly raising her head back up before doing it, again and again, making him buck and moan at the sensation. She grabbed his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze while rubbing the skin between his balls and his asshole with her her finger making him moan even louder. Alan felt like he was trapped in purgatory with a porn star who knew every trick in the book. She would bring him to the brink of orgasm and then stop and let his cock calm back down. Her tongue was talented and her lips were soft as she continued to have her way with his cock.

"You want to cum so badly don't you, even though you know what that means, every time I bring you to the edge in your mind you are begging me to let you cum, but not yet, I'm not done with you yet!" She said as her eyes flashed red and she started working on his cock again bringing him even closer to the point cum was dribbling out of him but he wasn't quite having an orgasm yet.

It was amazing and horrible at the same time. His mind was conflicted as he wanted nothing more than to cum but he knew once he did he was going to die. He had never been with a woman this beautiful or talented before. She tortured him so much he almost wanted to grab his cock and finish himself off if he had to but he could not.

"There we go, your cock is ready to explode, giving me your seed and your lifeforce, but you want me to have it don't you, you want me to take it because when I do you will feel pleasure that will shatter your soul and complete your existence."

"Oh Fuck yes!"

She let go of his cock and climbed up towards him with red eyes and a devilish grin on her face. She took his cock again and squeezed it between her breasts before she pushed them together and began to slide them up and down his shaft. She released him and began kissing and biting his chest sliding closer to his face. She finally got up face to face with him biting his bottom lip a little as he could feel the heat of her pussy hovering above his cock. He waited and prayed she would lower herself soon as he thrust his hips forward but could just barely reach her opening. She lowered herself gently teasing the tip of his cock again with her soft pussy lips driving him crazy.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, please fuck yes!"

She lowered herself and her pussy engulfed his throbbing member letting him slip inside her. He almost blew his load right then and there but she must have done something to stop it. She began to move her hips milking his cock as their lips connected and his arms began to feel her whole body. She was everything he could have ever wanted, her skin felt amazing and her scent was intoxicating. Her lips were perfect and tasted incredible and he suddenly didn't care about dying anymore. If dying while emptying the contents of his balls into the beautiful seductress meant his death then so be it.

She pushed herself up straddling him as her breasts bounced in front of him. He pulled himself up burying his face in them, kissing them and sucking on them as she ran her fingers through his hair. She started to think of Patrick and how she missed how he was able to please her sexually. She was going to enjoy sucking the life out of Alan as it was a pleasure all its own but Patrick just knew how to pleasure her in a way no man has in a long time, but that was over and she knew it had to stay that way.

As Alan got closer to orgasm she could sense it and pulled his face up to look at her as she kissed his lips before whispering "it's time."

"Oh god, I'm ready." He said as his cock was so close to jizzing his own life away.

"I am going to count to 3 and then this will end."

"Oh yes please!"

"One." She said as he moaned feeling his cock pulsed as if under her command. "Two." His member pulsed even harder feeling like it was ready to explode holding right on the edge of orgasm and no matter what he did he couldn't get there. She leaned in close to his ear kissing the side of his neck a little. He could feel her breath and nothing more as the world around him fell silent and he waited for her merciful permission to cum. "Three!"

Time seemed to slow down as there was a sudden tingling of orgasmic delight that started in his cock and spread throughout his entire body. He could feel his soul being wrapped in warmth as if pleasure was a blanket wrapping it up before pulling it out of him through his cock. She listened to him scream as his cock erupted inside her and she sucked everything out if him almost envying the pleasure he was feeling as she held him tight and felt the life drain from his body and into hers. It was a sensation she hadn't felt in a long time and couldn't help but enjoy as his very essence filled her.

Soon his lifeless corpse was in her arms before she let him go letting him fall to the bed with his eyes stuck open and a smile on his face. She climbed off of him enjoying the meal as she grabbed her robe and put it back on. She stretched and turned back to the dead man on her bed and smiled.

"Well, you went out better than your boss will when I'm done with him." She said heading back down to the shop letting her robe turn into a dress as she went.

When she got downstairs she noticed the mail had arrived and saw a small envelope made out to her and not the store. There was something small and hard inside it which made her curious as she opened the letter and saw a dried out bloody tooth fall out of it and land on the counter. She was a little disturbed by what she saw but then when she read the letter is said.

"Nessira

I see you've captured my spy, I'm sure he is dead by now and I hope you enjoyed him, I, on the other hand, have a friend of yours named Patrick, you see Alan was a decoy who was never going to find Patrick for me as I knew where he was all along, the tooth is just one part of him but if you don't leave your little protective shop and come to me the next thing I send you will be his balls.

Sincerely

Someone who is very eager to see you."

Nessira read this letter and her eyes began to glow brightly. There was an address on the bottom telling her where to go and she memorized it before the letter burst into flames in her hand and she let out a scream that shattered every window in the store and scared wildlife for miles.

maestro84
maestro84
1,667 Followers
12