Lilith's Emporium Pt. 13: The Dark World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers

"My time will come soon, I can feel it already."

"What happened?"

"He did what he always did," she said trying not to lose herself in front of Sasha. "he did what was best for everyone else."

"I... Nessira I never wanted this, not like this, I always thought he would surrender."

"I know my friend, I know."

"What now?"

"I will remain here with him, until the end of time, for you my old friend," she said looking over at Sasha who was bandaged up from her battle with Patrick. "Unless he succeeds, the future is yours, do with it as you please."

Sasha couldn't help but feel the flood of emotions happening in this room. As much as she had enjoyed her battles with Patrick over the years and serving her friend Nessira, the sight before her was never anything she wanted to witness. She nodded before wiping tears from her own eyes as she turned and left them alone shutting the door behind her.

Nessira could feel herself starting to fade as well. She laid down on the bed getting comfortable next to her fallen lover still holding him before she closed her eyes. She remembered the day they wed and the words he said to her as they took their vows. It seemed like such a long time ago as she felt herself getting very tired. She knew it was time as she closed her eyes.

Sasha stood outside the Emporium still feeling the rush of emotions come over her. She could sense that Nessira had passed on as well and wanted them to never be disturbed again. She looked up at the hill the shop had been built on the side of and sent a pulse up against the ground causing a landslide. Tons of sand and dirt began to slide down around the small wooden building burying it completely though not damaging it as it was protected. It would be their tomb and whatever happened now she would make sure her friends were never disturbed.

She looked around before seeing a large stone. She took it placing it at the base before using her claws to write something into it. When she finished she looked down at the large hidden tomb she had created for her friends before she turned and headed back towards the city as this world was now hers to do with as she pleased. Her taloned feet digging into the sand with each step as her tail slowly grows out from the base of her spine, anxious to introduce this decaying wasteland to its new savage goddess.

The stone said: " here lies Nessira and Patrick. May their love last through eternity and beyond.

----

Patrick found himself in a strange existence unable to comprehend it at first. It was like being in a strange world filled with color. He could see events from his whole life appearing in clouds in front of him like a computer for him to search.

"It worked! Nessira it..." He said looking over only to realize he was alone and Nessira was gone.

The pain of what he had just done hit him like a ton of bricks. He never felt more alone in his life than he did right now but he knew he had a job to do and the future of the world depended on it. He concentrated and began searching through time all the way back to the day he felt it would make the most difference. His and Nessira's wedding day.

It was hard but he took his memories of what he believed was needed and placed it in himself back on that day. It was a bit difficult to navigate but he found it. Patrick was asleep in bed next to Nessira On the morning of their wedding. He knew it was risky but he didn't know a better time to give himself this information as he was suddenly flooded with knowledge.

"Ah, oh shit!" Patrick said suddenly sitting up in bed with a cold sweat dripping off of him as he felt his chest seeing the scar from when Joshua had stabbed him years ago.

"Patrick, you alright?" Nessira said sitting up and placing her hand on his chest.

"Nessira?"

"Yeah?"

"You're here, it's... What the?"

"Babe, are you alright?"

"Sorry, I just had the weirdest dream, still trying to process it."

"You look scared to death."

"I'm..." He said looking at his wife to be as the memories of his final moments with her in the future appeared in his mind like they were a dream he was trying to figure out.

As he looked into her eyes seeing her sitting there next to him after the vision he just had become more clear he suddenly felt a huge relief come over him as he took her hand in his. He smiled at her as she had a confused look on her face unsure of what was going through his mind at the moment.

He grabbed her and pressed his lips to hers holding her tightly as he laid her back down in the bed. Nessira was still a bit confused but was enjoying the attention as there was a passion in his kiss that seemed out of place. It was like he was kissing in a way like he had missed her.

After finally releasing her lips she smiled at him and said: "is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I just had this very weird dream, it felt so real."

"What was it about?"

He thought about that for a moment before smiling at her again and said: "I'll tell you about it later, today is too important to waist on silly dreams, but let me just say it reminded me of how much I love you."

Nessira smiled again as he pressed his lips to hers once more until she said: "alright calm down, we can do all that tonight, I have something special planned."

"Oh really?"

"It's our wedding night, did you think I wouldn't be prepared?"

"Oh, I can't wait, even though it is bad luck for us to see each other before our wedding."

"That one of those silly rules your mother made up?"

"Probably," he said as he stopped for a moment. "My mother?" He whispered under his breath remembering something from the dream.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, I think I am going to steal Kevin and take care of a few last minute things today."

"Good luck with that."

"Trust me, I'll get him straightened out, and I will see you walking down the aisle later today." He said pulling her close and kissing her again.

"Soon I will be Mrs. J.ohnson, just like your mother..." She said with a scowl.

"It's the 21st century, and honestly I like Ravenhill better. Whatever you decide is fine with me. We should make our own last name, like Ravenson, or Johnsonhill!"

"Okay seriously, get out before I reconsider marrying you."

"There's the woman I love." He said kissing her on the cheek before getting up and opening the bedroom door.

He looked down the hall and saw Shadow walking out of the bathroom. Her hair was a mess and she was obviously still half asleep but Patrick suddenly got this strange feeling over him. He thought back to his dream and he felt like he hadn't seen Shadow in years. A sadness came over him that seemed to hurt more than it should.

"Shadow?" He said.

She turned around blinking a few times before she said: "Oh, good morning Patrick?"

Before she could say anything else he walked up and threw his arms around her to her surprise. He hugged her in a way he never had before and even though she was a bit confused she hugged him back enjoying the feeling. She even began to choke up a little as Nessira poked her head out and saw them embracing in the hallway.

"You call me Dad okay, don't ever feel like you can't call me your father." He said still holding her close.

"Um... Okay?" She said as she began to sob in his arms a little.

As Nessira watched even she began to tear up a little. She wasn't sure what Patrick had dreamed about but he had been acting very strange since he woke up and she was actually starting to like this version of him. She watched on as Patrick finally let go of her smiling down at his daughter.

"Okay well um, you know what to do today right?"

"Get Mom down the aisle to you?"

"That's my girl, Now where is Kevin?" He said walking towards her room as Shadow looked over at Nessira who just shook her head being just as confused as she was. He opened the door and saw Kevin standing there in his underwear before he said: "you!"

"Woah, what did I do?"

"You're coming with me!"

maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers
12