Lilith's Emporium Pt. 08: Shadows Fall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,673 Followers

"You have potential, but I'm here for her." He said throwing him with a force that sent him about a half mile away breaking through trees until hitting the ground unconscious.

Shadow struggled to get free running towards the creature and kicking it in the face. This disoriented him for a moment dropping the whip as she got free and began to run towards Kevin. Before she got far the whip had wrapped around her ankle and pulled her back towards the creature.

"You are strong like your father was, but his time has ended, and I have a use for you!" The creature said in a deep rumbling voice as he pulled her towards him.

She continued to struggle but was no match for this being as he headed the firey portal. She didn't know what he meant by her father as she didn't know anything about him or where she came from. She struggled as hard as she could to get free but this creature was too strong for her. Fear filled her as she saw what was beyond the portal waiting for her but before they got through something seemed to fall from the sky with a speed she hadn't seen before.

The beast fell letting go of Shadow as if something had kicked him in the face hard. Shadow turned and saw Nessira with her wings spread and horns out. She had never seen her like this but thought about how magnificent and beautiful she looked before she turned to her and pulled Shadow to her feet.

"We have to get out of here now!" Nessira said as she grabbed Shadow and began flying towards Kevin picking him up as well.

It seemed that they were free and safe when a hot whip suddenly grabbed Nessira by the ankle pulling her to the ground with a hard thump. Kevin awoke disoriented as Nessira jumped to her feet quickly trying to shake off the pain as Shadow sat there confused.

"You have to run!" Nessira said to her daughter.

"I won't leave you!"

They looked at the large creature as it emerged through the trees. Nessira looked at the beast that was at least 10 feet tall as she got ready to defend her daughter as Shadow looked on in horror. Nessira turned back to Shadow again as Kevin jumped over to her side.

"Get her out if here Kevin!" She said as he took Shadow and started to run.

"No, let me go, Mother!"

Nessira looked back at the creature as Kevin left with Shadow. She was not afraid for her own safety but she knew whatever this thing wanted with her daughter would be bad for everyone.

"You will bit have her!"

The beast smiled before it said: "perhaps not yet, but she is not the only thing I came for."

Nessira jumped striking him in the face before its hand was suddenly around her neck. She was having trouble breathing as she suddenly realized just how strong this thing was and she couldn't break free.

"Nessira, the red witch of Raven Hill!"

"How... Do you... Know?"

"You were once adored by many, the body count you created in this world only surpassed by Lilith herself, you had so much potential, but I still see it in you, that darkness begging to be released!" He said as he stuck out his tongue licking his teeth as Nessira suddenly became afraid. "The last remnants of Draikoth will be mine," he said referring to Shadow. "But you are going to help me get her."

Before Nessira could do or say anything else the fiery circle reopened and he stepped through with her still in his hands. She looked back to see Shadow running towards her apparently getting free from Kevin trying to reach for her. Nessira didn't know what horrors awaited her but she felt relief know at least for the moment Shadow was safe as the portal closed around her.

maestro84
maestro84
1,673 Followers
12