Lilith's Emporium - Wishes Ch. 01

Story Info
Joke gift releases an interesting genie for a young man.
3.7k words
4.52
36.3k
82

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

Brandon had just moved into his new apartment and was currently unpacking. He had just broken up with his girlfriend Tammy and was staring over as a single guy which he was never really good at. He was a little depressed about the whole thing but he also knew it was for the best as Tammy was never really a good girlfriend to him and often made him feel bad about himself so he knew it was time to move on.

As he was unpacking his kitchen utensils he suddenly heard a knock at the door. Confused he walked over and saw a delivery guy standing there with a box in his hand. He had not ordered anything recently so he wasn't sure what this was.

"Are you Brandon Stinson?" The delivery guy asked.

"Yeah, that's me?"

"Sign here."

Brandon signed the paper and was handed the box before the delivery guy walked away. He shut the door and placed the box down on the counter not sure what the hell it was as the box had a return address from a place called "Lilith's Erotic Emporium."

He opened the box and pulled out what looked like a bejeweled penis statue about 10 inches long. "What the fuck?" He said as he examined the gold looking male organ covered in different types of jewels.

Inside there was a card that said:

"Some decoration for your new place, maybe it's time to try something different.

Josh."

Brandon laughed a little as Joshua usually was the joker out of all his friends. Realizing it was a joke gift he placed it back in the box and began putting the rest of his stuff away.

A few hours later he ordered a pizza for supper as he hadn't bought groceries yet. He was sitting on his couch watching a DVD as he also hadn't gotten his internet or cable hooked up as of yet. After watching a few episodes of the Simpsons he went to grab a drink from his fridge.

As he stood there he saw the box with the golden wang inside it sitting there. He grabbed a beer and the box bringing it back to the living room as he sat down on the couch examining it. He read the note again from Josh before taking the penis back out of the box.

"That asshole," he said with a chuckle as he began to examine it wondering who the hell would sell something as ridiculous looking as this.

He noticed something etched in the side of it but it seemed to be a little dirty. As he ran his finger across trying to wipe off whatever was on it. It was tough to get off but suddenly pink smoke began to pour from the tip of the cock. Dropping it on the table and standing up trying to wave the smoke out of his face causing a little not sure what was going on and began to think it was some sort of perfume bottle or something.

As the smoke began to clear he noticed it had a very pleasant smell to it. It almost smelled like a fruity shampoo his ex used to use. He always enjoyed that smell despite the fact she was a bitch most of the time but for some reason it always got him aroused.

He sat back down on the couch as the smoke cleared going back to examine the box making sure he wasn't allergic to any of the ingredients of whatever was in this bottle.

"Thank you for freeing me," a woman's voice said making Brandon jump off the couch scared out of his mind as he thought he was alone.

"Jesus Christ!" He yelled seeing a blonde woman standing in the doorway wearing what looked like gold jewelry that only seemed to cover just enough of her body. "Who the hell are you?"

"I am Sapphire, and you have summoned me, Master."

Brandon was confused but then it hit him. "Oh, that's what he went there for, Lilith's Erotic Emporium, let me guess, Josh gave you the key to my place after hiring you?"

"Hiring? I am not sure what you mean, I was at the Emporium under the Red Witch's care until I was chosen for you."

"Right, and let me guess, your good at sex right?"

"Well... I am a sexual Djinn, so yes, whatever your sexual desires are I am here to fulfill."

"Great, look, you look amazing but..." He said as he began looking her over absolutely mesmerized by her body. "Wow... But um I am not looking for a hooker or anything like that, I love the outfit by the way, and the smoking penis lamp was a brilliant touch, but just tell Josh this wasn't necessary."

"Who is Josh, I am not sure what you mean Master, do you not desire me?" She said with sadness in her eye's.

"What, no you are fucking gorgeous, I mean wow, you must have cost a fortune, but I just don't do... This."

"I still am not sure what you mean by... You are my Master and I am here to please you."

"Wow you are good, you look so good, and you smell amazing."

"You keep flattering me Master," she said blushing.

"I mean," he said trying to hide the obvious arousal pressing against his jeans. "Holy shit."

"Please Master, allow me to help with your discomfort," she said releasing a clasp letting the gold chains drop to the floor leaving her standing there completely naked.

"I um... I mean you don't... Fuck."

"Are you satisfied with my appearance?"

"If I were anymore satisfied there would be a hole in my pants."

"Please, allow me," she said as she snapped her finger making his pants unbuckle and open up on there own.

"Wait... How did..." He stopped when she was suddenly on her knees in front of him with her lips wrapped around his cock. "Woah... Wait I... Fuck!"

He couldn't help but enjoy the sensation as it had been a while since he had gotten a blow job and this woman was amazing at it. Her tongue tickled all of his sweet spots as her hand gently cupped his balls touching them in just the right spots.

"Fuck!" He blurted out as she continued.

She seemed to know exactly what he wanted when he wanted it. The moment he thought about how good it would feel if she gently caressed his balls her hand was there to do it. Every time he got close to blowing a load in her mouth she would change what she was doing to make him last linger because he didn't want to cum just yet.

"Jesus!" He said finding it hard to stand while she continued on his cock.

"Just relax master," she said releasing his cock and gently pushing him down on the couch. "I am here to serve." She added before straddling his cock letting it slide inside her easily.

She was so warm and moist as his cock felt amazing inside her. Her breasts were the perfect size as they bounced in front of his face. He slid his hand around her ass as she gently moved her hips milking his cock. Her skin was flawless and smooth under his palms as his hands explored her a little more. He was so wrapped up in how good this felt and how amazing she looked that he didn't even care about the fact that he wasn't wearing a condom.

"Touch me, Master," she said placing his hands on her breasts which felt amazing.

As plump and perfect as they were they felt real which he was shocked by. Soon he couldn't control himself anymore as he leaned forward and wrapped his lips around her nipple teasing it with her tongue as she moaned out loud. Everything about her was so perfect he assumed she had to be a very expensive prostitute which he had never had before but wasn't going to argue now.

"Oh God, you're so... Shit!"

"Just relax, and cum whenever you like," she said in a soft voice in his ear before nibbling on his earlobe. "Cum inside me."

"Oh fuck!" He yelled out as he couldn't hold on much longer. "Wait, I don't have protection... We shouldn't"

She seemed to ignore his plea as he gritted his teeth while she moved her hips in such a way he couldn't hold back if he wanted to. He was nervous about blowing his load into this beautiful woman without protection but it was so intense he was starting to not care. It was almost like the risk was getting him even more turned on and soon his cock just exploded inside her with more force than he had ever felt before.

She let out an approving moan still moving her hips to milk every last drop from him to make sure his orgasm lasted as long as she could make it. As Brandon enjoyed the sensation he felt light-headed as they were both suddenly surrounded by smoke again as he began to feel very tired. He fell forward resting his head against her breasts which were like perfectly round warm pillows. He felt her hands caressing his hair before he finally passed out.

----------

As he awoke he was still on the couch and feeling a little strange. He sat up and looked around but he was alone and when he looked down his pants were closed up neatly like nothing had happened. He stood up and glanced around his apartment making sure nothing was stolen but everything seemed to be in place, even his wallet was still in his jeans and nothing was missing.

"Was that... A dream?" He asked himself suddenly a little confused.

He saw the penis statue on the floor a few feet away from him. He picked it up and examined it wondering if what had happened was a dream, a clever hoax, or something magical. He rubbed the cock a little out of curiosity but nothing happened. He rubbed it again and again before placing it down on his coffee table.

"Well that's disappointing," he said realizing how silly this all sounded before getting up and heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

He wasn't sure what time it was as it was still dark out but he wanted to clean up. He undressed and stepped in letting the warm water his face. It was nice as he stood there just thinking about that strange dream he had and how amazingly hot that woman was. He figured it must have been a dream but he didn't recognize the woman as he had never seen her before, at least he didn't remember seeing her but she had the body of a porn star and the face of an angel.

"I gotta figure out who that was," he said to himself as his cock began to get a little hard again. "I must have seen her in a movie or something."

He began to gently stroke it a little enjoying the images in his head when he suddenly felt strange. He looked down and his cock seemed to start twitching a little which was very strange until he felt what he could only describe as a small orgasm before pink smoke began billowing out of his cock.

Brandon was confused and freaked out as his penis continued to erupt smoke like a volcano making it hard to see in the shower stall. As he waved his hands trying to disperse the smoke he noticed that very pleasant smell again but soon realized he was suddenly not alone in the water as that same woman from his fantasy was now standing in the shower with him completely naked and with a smile on her face.

"You summoned me, Master?"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled suddenly shocked to hell as he tripped and fell out of the shower hitting his head against the wall and knocking himself out.

--------

Brandon suddenly felt himself laying on something comfortable which he assumed was his bed. He felt something cold on his head which he felt to find was an ice pack as he opened his eyes. His head hurt but was in his bed under the blanket and dry but wasn't sure how he got there.

"Oh good you're awake," a woman's voice said as he looked to his left and saw the woman lying next to him.

"What the..."

"Please calm down, I am not going to hurt you."

"Wait, how did you... Where... Huh?"

"I told you, I am your Djinn, I am here to serve you."

"This is insane, did you drug me, am I high?"

"I promise I did not drug you, Master."

"Please stop calling me that!"

"I'm sorry Master... I mean..." She said with a sad look on her face.

"My name is Brandon, just call me Brandon okay?"

"Very well Ma... Brandon."

"Thank you, now who are you?"

"My name is Sapphire, and I am a Djinn," she said sitting there.

"Djinn, like a genie?"

"Yes exactly!"

"So you grant wishes?"

"Well, yes but only of a sexual nature."

"Oh, makes sense..." He said still not completely believing her. "So you what, give great blow jobs and such?"

"If that is what you desire," she said sliding off the blanket and reached for his penis gently stroking.

"Wait wait!" He said asking her to stop and wondering why he was naked. "Where are my clothes?"

"When you fell you were naked so I just brought you here."

"Right right..." He said thinking that made sense. "Sorry, I'm just trying to wrap my head around all of this.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"I don't know, is there?"

"Well, is there something you desire?"

"That doesn't prove anything if I say I want a handjob and you give me a handjob it just proves that you are a very good prostitute."

"What if I did something a regular woman couldn't?"

"Like what?"

"Well, you remember the shower don't you?"

"I uh... Yeah, how did you do that?"

"Where do you think I live now?" She said leaning down and stroking his cock.

"Wait... What?"

"I'm a sex Djinn, where did you think I would be staying?"

"But what about the statue?"

"That is just for when I am between masters, this is my home now," she said gently giving his hard cock a kiss. "That's how I know what turns you on, but if you want more proof, fine, with your permission of course."

"Um, sure, go for it," he said enjoying her touch.

"Don't worry, you will enjoy this," she said before snapping her fingers and disappearing in a puff of pink smoke.

Brandon looked around a little confused before he looked down and saw Sapphire standing on his waist but she was only a few inches tall. She was about an inch shorter than his erect penis as she began walking around it tracing her tiny fingers along his shaft. His jaw was on his chest as he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Convinced now?" She asked.

"Holy shit!"

"It's taller than me, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun," she said before pressing her body up against his shaft sliding up and down.

Brandon couldn't believe how amazing it felt as her little breasts lightly caressed his cock she was about the size of a fairy as she climbed up his cock wrapping a leg around it and sliding down like she was using his erection like a stripper pole. It felt incredible as he tilted his head back moaning as this tiny woman played with his cock.

"This feels so... Wow!"

"This is nothing, wait till you see what else I can do," she said gently rubbing her hand around the tip sliding around the precum that was already dribbling out.

"Like what?" He asked both excited and nervous at the same time.

"You really want to see?"

"I um... I do," he said looking down at the little woman still playing with his cock.

"As you wish," she said with a smile before she turned into a small puff of smoke and floated up before flowing in through the tip of his cock.

Brandon sat up wondering what she was doing as his cock began to twitch a little. It felt strange but was not at all unpleasant as the foreskin around his tip slid down revealing his cocks head. It twitched a few more times before he noticed it beginning to change shape. Was getting nervous now but still it did not hurt at all, it still felt very good as two tendrils of skin popped out of the sides of his shaft.

"What the hell?" He said watching as the end of his cock suddenly sprouted arms and what looked like boobs before he was suddenly staring at Sapphire who was also his penis. "What the, how did..." He asked as her legs were still the base of his cock but the upper half was her.

"Hmm, haven't done this one in centuries," she said as she began to gently caress her nipples which made Brandon moan. "Oh, do you like that?"

"This feels so friggin weird," he said leaning back as his cock continued to touch itself. "Don't stop."

"As you wish," she said with a smile rubbing herself all over and moaning as every touch felt amazing.

He didn't know how to describe it, it was like every time she touched her nipples it felt like she was rubbing two cock tips at once, along with her head and everywhere else. Everything she did felt amazing as he could feel an orgasm building which Sapphire could feel as well.

"Shit... Are you... okay?" He asked not sure how this felt for her.

"Are you kidding, my whole body feels like it's about to cum," she said as she began to moan even louder making him feel good as well. She began to dance a little moving her stomach almost like belly dance wiggling his cock which made him yell out from pleasure. "This feels so good Master, are you ready?" She asked as he couldn't hold on any longer.

"Oh... Shit!" He yelled out as he felt himself cum as he clenched the sheets beneath him and felt the warm goo rush forward.

His eyes were shut but he could only imagine what was going on down there as he bucked his hips letting his seed come blowing out over and over again until it finally stopped. He lowered his waist back down and struggled to catch his breath before he opened his eyes looking back down at Sapphire. She was wiping her mouth like she had just thrown up all over the place which he assumed is what happened.

"Sorry about that?" He said seeing the white goo all over his stomach.

"Don't be, that felt amazing, as I hope it did for you as well?"

"It was incredible."

"Good," she said before she began blowing pink smoke out of her mouth which surrounded his cock before growing larger. His cock was back to normal after the smoke left it and Sapphire was suddenly laying next to him on the bed again with a smile on her face. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" She said placing her hand on his chest.

"I... I'm a little tired so..."

"Understood," she said as she waved her hand cleaning up the cum that was all over him. "All clean, now get some rest," she said before rolling off the bed.

"Wait!" He said before she turned towards him.

"Yes?"

"Don't leave, lay with me, will you?" She stood there a moment with a confused look on her face. "It wasn't a wish, I just..."

"I know, okay," she said crawling back into bed with him and laying down next to him. "So, you convinced?"

"Very, that was... Wait?"

"What's wrong?"

"How many wishes?"

"What do you mean?"

"How many do I get, 3 or..."

"Ha, as many as you want."

"Wait really, is there a time limit then?"

"I will be here as long as you want me to be."

"Really?"

"Yes really," she said with a smile. "Until you die, or you move on."

"Move on, who would move on from you?"

"Well, sometimes people fall in love, get married, and don't need me anymore."

"Oh, has that happened before?"

"Many times, I have had many masters."

"Oh, were they nice?"

"Some of them, others were cruel and treated me more like a slave."

"I'm sorry," he said feeling bad for her.

"Don't be, I have had many ups and downs."

"I promise to be a kind master to you," he said placing his hand on her shoulder. "I don't want you to ever feel like I am taking advantage of you."

"I appreciate that, but that's my job, to please you."

"But what do you get out of it?"

"Life, fulfilling your desires keeps me alive," she said with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yes, there are fairies that also feed off men's sexual desires as well, we were cut from the same cloth so to speak."

"That's strange."

"Well be careful around faries, some of them are nice, others can be mischievous, there is an old saying, never show your cock to a fairy."

"Why not?"

"Because they will pleasure you, sometimes to death."

"Really?"

"But don't worry, I'll protect you from dangerous fairies," she said with a giggle. "Now get some sleep, I'll be here whenever you need me."

"How do I... You know?"

"Don't you know anything about Djinn, you rub the magic lamp," she said gently stroking his penis a little.

Before he could say anything else she suddenly turned into smoke and flowed back into his cock. It was a strange sensation almost like she was massaging the inside of his cock on the way down until she was gone. Laying there looking down at his cock which was hard for a moment before slowly starting to deflate twitching a few times until finally going limp.

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers
12