Lilith's Emporium - Wishes Ch. 02

Story Info
Brandon discovers what his Genie can do.
2.7k words
4.62
29.6k
34

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

Brandon had taken the week off to get his new place situated. The next morning he was laying in bed looking down at his cock thinking about all the things he could do with Sapphire but he was almost nervous. It was odd as he could pretty much do whatever he wanted but that made it seem more stressful and he knew he was just overthinking things.

He lightly caressed his member until the smoke came out of it just like last night. It felt amazing as he enjoyed the sensation moaning out as his balls emptied the magic cloud until Sapphire was laying there next to him again.

"Good morning Master,"

"I said to call me Brandon," he said sitting up a little.

"My apologies, none of my former masters asked me to call them by their real name."

"It's okay, so how are you?"

"I am well, I have learned much of what you desire," she said gently rubbing his balls.

"Oh... Like what?"

"If you will allow me?" She asked with a smile.

"Whatever you want," he said getting a little excited.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Very well," Sapphire said before she began to wave her hands across his body speaking a strange language.

Brandon felt a little strange until he looked down and watched his cock start to shrink and disappear. He went to speak but felt a little dizzy and wasn't sure what was going on. He felt swelling on his chest and looked again as two breasts sprouted from him as well.

"What the fuck?" He said as his voice sounded very different. "What did you do to me?"

"This is something you have always been curious about but could never achieve without my help."

Brandon jumped out of bed and ran to the mirror only to see not himself but a woman. He looked himself over and had to admit he was hot. He definitely looked like the type of woman he would totally want to fuck but was still very weirded out by all of this.

Before he could say anything Sapphire came up behind him sliding her hands around his waist. He felt her naked body pressed up against the back of his as he got very turned on which felt strange in this new body. Sapphire gently rubbed her hands across his breasts which made him moan out as his nipples seemed much more sensitive than before.

"Now let me show you the pleasures of a woman," she said before kissing the side of his neck as one of her hands slid down between his legs touching his newly formed clit.

"What the....." He blurted out in his new feminine voice enjoying the sensation that was alien to him.

Sapphire turned him around and began to kiss him gently pushing him against the wall. This all felt very strange to him in but he was enjoying her touch as her lips began to trace down the side of his neck working her way down his chest before taking his nipples into her mouth making little circles around them with her tongue.

"Oh my God!" He said as Sapphire continued to tease him before removing her lips.

She walked him back over to the bed before pushing him down against the mattress. She removed her gold chains letting them fall to the floor before crawling up towards him. His eyes had a deer in headlights look to them which made her chuckle a little as she approached him before she kissed him again.

She worked her way down Brandon's chest again getting between his breasts before slowly working her way down his stomach. He clenched the sheets beneath him prepared for what he was about to experience. Sapphire hovered above his pussy for a moment as he could feel her breath against it. He didn't know what to expect as his body shook waiting for her to act.

Sapphire began to gently tease his new clit with her tongue. "HOLY SHIT!" he yelled as he had never experienced pleasure like this before.

Sapphire continued to tease him as he squirmed in the bed unsure of how to process these sensations but he continued to moan and sweat as she showed him what it felt like to be a woman. She slid her finger up inside him while still teasing him with her tongue smiling every time he squirmed.

"Do you like this?" She asked before touching him again with her tongue.

"Holy..... this is...... wow!"

"Oh it gets better, trust me," she said crawling back up towards him and kissing him again before he felt something strange rub against his leg.

Brandon looked down and saw a giant cock hanging between Sapphires legs. "What the hell is that?" He asked wide-eyed.

"What, I want you to get the full experience, I can change my appearance to look more manly if you want?"

"No no, I like you just the way you are."

"I thought you might, now are you ready?" She asked as the tip of her enlarged cock gently rubbed the front of his pussy.

"Oh shit, I don't know."

"Don't worry, I will be gentle," she said kissing him again before slowly lower her new sex organ into his.

"Oooooohhhhhh, Fuck!" He yelled as she slid inside him.

Sapphire thrust her hip sliding her new cock in and out of him watching his face contort at the sensations he was feeling. His breathing was heavy as he spread his legs allowing her easier access. She knew he wouldn't admit it but he was enjoying this a lot more than he wanted to.

He was starting to get really into it as he leaned up kissing Sapphire and rubbing his hands all over her. Her massive cock continued to slide in and out of him making his whole feminine body jerk with pleasure as she also enjoyed herself as well feeling her new cock getting ready to cum.

"Are you ready Master?" She said biting her lips and looking down into his eyes with a lustful stare.

He felt so good he couldn't answer as she continued her thrusts before kissing the side of his neck making his skin perk up under her lips. He felt himself ready to cum as well but wasn't sure how it was going to work with his current anatomy, all he could do was hold on and let it happen as Sapphire's cock slid as deep as it could.

"Oh, shit.... oh Shit!" He squeaked out as he experienced his first female orgasm as some sort of fluid came squirting out of him while at the same time he felt Sapphire cumming inside him as well.

Their juices mixed together as he had never felt so good before in his life. Sapphire let out her own moans giving a few more good thrusts to makes sure they were both finished before kissing his lips again passionately.

After a few moments, she slid her cock out and laid down next to Brandon who was still a woman laying there covered in sweat and other juices with his legs still spread wide as he was spent. He opened his eyes and looked at her as she smiled back at him before gently rubbing one of his nipples a little.

"How was your first female orgasm?" She asked.

"Wow," he said struggling to catch his breath.

"I'm glad you liked it, but there's a problem."

"What's that?"

"Well, I might have gotten you pregnant, in which case I can't change you back until you give birth."

"WHAT!" he yelled sitting up with panic in his eyes.

"Ha, I'm just kidding here you go," she said snapping her fingers as he suddenly turned back into his old self again. "See, good as new." She added before turning into smoke and disappearing back into his penis.

---------------

Later that evening he was sitting on his sofa watching TV with a bucket of chicken. He looked down at his boxers and thought it might be fun to release Sapphire again so he gently rubbed himself until the smoke came pouring out of him again.

"Hello again Brandon," she said sitting with her legs crossed on his coffee table. "How may I serve you?"

"We'll get to that, but I was thinking I didn't want you cramped in... well," he said pointing down at his crotch.

"You think it is a dark warm moist organ that I live in, hehe, it is actually very luxurious in there."

"In my dick, really?"

"Allow me to show you," she said as she waved her hands and his living room began to change a little until he was inside a large room with different blankets hanging from the walls with a large ancient looking bed and what looked like a sort of Egyptian couch.

"Where are we?"

"Inside."

"Wait. This is what the inside of my dick looks like?"

"Well, in a sense, it's what you would call a sort of pocket dimension but your penis works and operates normally."

"There's a couch in my dick?" He said pointing at the piece of furniture.

"As I said it is very comfortable here."

"How do I know you aren't tricking me so I don't feel bad about your living situation?"

Sapphire stood up and walked over before gently caressing his balls through his boxers which caused the room to shake a little. "Are you convinced?"

"This is so weird," he said looking around, it doesn't even smell bad."

"Hehe, you are funny Master Brandon," she said before walking over and gently running her fingers along the wall which Brandon could feel like a small tickle in his balls.

"Oh wow!" He said before falling on the couch. "That felt nice."

"I can easily pleasure you from in here if you would like?"

"Oh, how does that work?"

"Allow me to show you," she said as the bottom half of her turned into smoke and she began to float in the air. She also began to grow in size towering over him before she began to spin around filling the whole room with smoke.

Brandon's dick felt strange as he slid off his boxer shorts. He was fully erect and his ball sacked seemed to be moving like something was inside. He let out a moan enjoying the sensation as he looked up and saw a tall shaft with a small hole at the top. He realized he was looking up through his dick whole which was very strange.

Sapphire began to travel up his shaft as well still spinning around filling the shaft with smoke like a tornado. His cock twitched as he could feel something moving inside it and it felt incredible. His penis pulsed and moved on its own as she continued to pleasure him from the inside. The whole situation was strange as he was inside his cock but still looking at it attached to him.

"What the fuck!" He said as the pleasure built between his legs. His cock twitched violently back and forth squirting out little puffs of smoke instead of precum. It made a strange nice every time it squirted a little smoke like air being let out of a balloon. It was almost funny to here but soon he began to buck his hips as the smoke spun faster until he felt a powerful orgasm hit before all the smoke in the room empty going straight up the shaft quickly.

"FUCK!" He yelled out as the smoke began to billow from his member giving him a very strong pleasurable sensation.

The smoke blew in his face and it smelled nice but soon he realized he was back in his own living room sitting on his couch with his shorts down and cock still twitching puffs of smoke.

"Did you enjoy that?" Sapphire asked as she was sitting on the coffee table again.

"You are a God send, I am never letting you go."

"I am glad to hear that, is there anything else I can do for you?"

"I um," he said starting to think for a moment. "You want to join me for a shower?"

"I would be delighted, you aren't going to hurt yourself again are you?"

"I hope not," he said jumping up and heading to the bathroom.

He let the water warm up as he stripped down naked. She removed her gold chains as well and he invited her to step in first as she let out a small whimper.

"I'm sorry about that, too hot, let me.... that better?" He asked letting her feel the warm water before she smiled and climbed in.

Brandon quickly joined her and began to clean himself up as he let her enjoy the water as well. She was smiling and giggling as the warm water dripping down her skin which he watched as her body looked amazing soaking wet.

"This is wonderful," she said letting the warmth wash over her.

"Yeah it um..." he said distracted by her perfect body.

"See something you want?" She said with a grin.

"This is strange, I haven't actually made any wishes yet?"

"It's not about actually asking, I fulfill desires, I don't need you to vocalize what you want, I just need to give it to you," she said as she bit her lip and stood there looking even sexier then moments ago. "Have I not asked for permission before I act?"

"Well, yeah that's true."

"Don't worry about the details, I am here to make you happy, to give you what you want."

"What I want....."

"What you want," she said giving him a gentle kiss.

"I'm a bit tired."

"He doesn't look he is too tired," she said pointing down at his erection. She turned and put her hands on the wall bending over a little and spreading her legs. "I'm all yours, if you want," she said looking back at him with a wanting look in her eye's.

"Fuck it," Brandon said as he slid his cock into her with ease.

Sapphire let out a little squeak which he loved hearing her do as he bent over and began kissing her back. She moaned as he slid his hands around and cupped her breasts in his hands. Everything was so easy with her as he slid his cock in and out. He and Tammy tried shower sex once and the angels were all wrong and it hurt in certain positions but with Sapphire, everything always seemed to work out.

He laughed to himself remembering she was a genie which is probably everything was so smooth. She wiggled her but a little which only added to the pleasure as she leaned back a little turning her head just enough for their lips to reach each other. She looked so beautiful as her skin glistened with water. Her eye's sparkled and her lips were perfect.

"I don't deserve you," he said between kisses.

"Nonsense, you deserve even more than you think," she said before she wiggled her ass, even more, making him moan out as her pussy began to squeeze his member. "And I will give you what you deserve," she said reached back and pulling his head closer as she kissed him and moved her waist again until his cock blew another load inside her which felt better than the smoke one they had done before the shower.

Her pussy held his cock tightly until he was done before slipping off of him. She stood there for a moment before turning around and pushing him up against the wall of the shower and kissed him again. After a moment she retreated back smiling at him again.

"You are the sweetest and kindest Master I have ever had, and I am going to show you how much I appreciate it."

She kissed him one more time before turning into smoke and sliding back inside his cock. As the last little puff slid inside him he could have sworn he felt a gentle kiss on the tip of his cock before he was alone in the shower. He leaned against the wall for a while before finally finishing up and climbing out.

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers