Lilith's Shadow Ch. 03

Story Info
I couldn't explain the forlornness that I felt.
2.5k words
4.48
6.3k
2

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navaura
Navaura
38 Followers

Odilia

I couldn't explain the forlornness that I felt over the weekend when I didn't get a chance to be with Stefan again. Yes, contrary to one night stands, I remembered his name and contrary to what I said before I missed him.

This is why On Sunday night, I found myself at Club fusion. This was the last day of the weekend, so I thought what better way to get over a man than to find another one. So, I was trying to scope out one, thinking surely the sex couldn't have been good enough to make me change what I originally sought. No strings attached was what I was looking for. I wanted a man that couldn't get me as rowdy as he could. I still found it unsettling that he'd gotten me out of everything not once but four times before I fell asleep.

I ran my hands through my hair, feeling the effects of another straightener that had pulled my natural curly hair straight and down to my back. The outfit I had chosen to wear was a white and blue plaited skirt, with white ankle high boots that had a buckle on each side of them, and a white short sleeve shirt that had a slashed effect across the breasts. It was what I called a teaser shirt because if worn without a bra it teased the viewer because you could only see the top of the cleavage, while the bottom half rested snugly inside the shirt. I sat down at the bar and asked for a drink. The bartender handed me a cosmopolitan and I nearly gagged on it's taste. Normally cosmopolitans were my favorite. I just left it sitting there.

I glanced around and spotted a guy starring at me from across the room. He was what most people would consider eye candy, and he wasn't that bad looking either. He was a little shorter than I was, a dark skinned brother with deep waves in his hair. He had a beautifully shaped mouth that was known to most of our descendants.

Getting up from the bar, I felt a rush come over me at having found someone else so quick. I walked over to him and smiled. I was going to enjoy this night if it was the last thing I did. I went up to him and batting my eye lashes, I introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Odilia. What's your name?"

"Marcus." He answered with a smile. Perfect and straight, just like I like them. One point for Marcus. He lifted my hand up to his mouth and kissed it, "Why are you here tonight?"

"Looking for some fun, how about you?" I cooed.

He smiled even wider, "The same type of fun you are baby, how about be go somewhere, just the two of us?" I liked his directness. "Where would you like to go?"

"To my place."

"And where is that?" I inquired, my tone coy.

"Just a little ways from here."

Not really caring about the bad possibilities of this situation, as long as I could get past Stefan, I smiled and replied, "Alright then, sugar, let's go." I smiled.

He moved up off the wall and together we walked out of the club.

Stefan:

I felt my fangs divulge as I thought of how I just wanted to seriously tear into this guy's throat. I didn't want him anywhere near her. I sure as hell didn't want him to touch her. She was mine and it sickened me at the thought of him touching her. Not only that, but I had a feeling something wasn't right. This man was no ordinary man; this I am sure of. I had a foreboding sense of doom where he was concerned and I didn't understand why she couldn't feel it. She should be able to see that he isn't who he appear to be. If anything happened to her I would definitely kill this man.

I followed them as they made their way outside. She had agreed to follow him in his car. It made me wonder, if this was the tactic she used with every man and suddenly I felt angry at this thought. Swallowing my saliva, I closed my eyes and imagined myself in her car in spirit form, so that she couldn't see me. It was then I felt her heart beat and I felt the longing in her heart. My eyes shot open and I put my hand over my chest.

There was so much emotion there it was unbelievable. It was like she was the female equivalent of me. When she stopped at a red light, it was then that I realized I was in her back seat. I looked up and saw her look in her review mirror. She gasped and then quickly I visualized myself invisible.

Odilia

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw Stefan in the back seat, but just as I noticed, the light turned green and I turned my head back to the road for a split second. It was then I realized it was just my imagination. No one was back there. Besides, how could he get back there anyway? There was no such thing as magic. I stopped as the guy in front of me slowed down and turned on his left blinker. I did the exact same thing and turned left with him. We had been driving for a good ten minutes when the guy stopped his car and turned off his lights. I did the same thing. I got out of the car to meet him.

"I'm glad I didn't loose you," He stated, glancing at me.

"No, it was quite easy to follow you." I stated, a sweet smile on my face.

"I'm glad to hear that, now shall we?" He inquired, grasping my hand in his. I felt a little giddy knowing that within a few moments I would be able to prove that nothing life changing had happened with Stefan and that my desire for him was nothing more than a desire. I smiled at him as we reached the door and I waited for him to unlock it.

"What's your name again, sugar?" I asked.

"Marcus, sweet thang."

"Oh. Well, thank you Marcus."

Once the door was open, I walked in behind Marcus as he turned the light on in the foyer. I looked around as he shut the door. The place was so opulent and beautiful, with antiques everywhere. I walked into the sitting room and didn't notice as he locked the door behind himself. The entire place was shrouded in darkness.

The light switch was hit and I gasped so loud it made him laugh. The entire sitting room looked like something out of the fifties, there was a juke box in a corner of the room . There was also a living room set and a television with a few upgrades to it, to make it look more modern. The room itself was done in black, gray and white checker.

I said, "This is cool."

He put his hand on my back, "Glad you like it, shall we?" He nodded toward the upstairs where I presumed the bedroom was.

"Sure, lets go." I said, remembering why I was here. I allowed him to lead me up the stairs and to his room. When the light came on it was to give the appearance of a soft glow. I was impressed with how modern his room look. "Wow. How nice is this."

He smiled, "You like it?"

"Yes." I stated. Glancing over at him, I said,

"You have to be loaded to have all of this ." I gestured around the room.

He smiled, "I have a little bit."

"This is more than a little bit." I stated, falling onto the bed, enjoying the feel of its softness. With a bed like this, I temporarily forgot about my issue, until he leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back, thinking about what it felt like when I kissed Stefan for the first time. It was unbelievable. I compared his kiss to Stefan's, it felt kind of rushed and it made me feel a tiny bit queasy.

I stopped him and said, "How about we do no kissing on the mouth for now?" He shrugged, "ok beautiful. Just allow me to undress you."

I closed my eyes and felt his voice say no. My eyes flew open and I paused yet again to look around the room. He was no where near. I sighed and closed my eyes again. Marcus went back to undoing my shirt. Immediately I was bombarded with images of Stefan's mouth on my neck, kissing down my chest and I imagined him there making love to me. I imagined him kissing down my body as he had done Friday night. The way his mouth had devoured my body so tenderly, yet so strong, had me close to an orgasm already. I thought of his hands being inside of me, probing me, bringing forth all of my juices to claim as his own. I whispered, "Oh, Stefan." It was then I smelled his scent in my nostrils.

Opening my eyes, I was shocked to see that he was there instead of Marcus. Pulling back, I wiped my hands over my eyes. Looking I saw that it wasn't him, but it was Marcus. Licking my lips, I looked down and saw that my shirt was up and my underwear had been taken off. I pulled my shirt down and scooted myself to the edge of the bed.

"Are you alright?" Marcus inquired.

I felt a deep sinking feeling in my heart. I wiped my eyes, not sure why tears were falling. "I can't stay here, Marcus, I need to go home . I'm sorry." I felt as though I would rather pine over someone I couldn't have than to do this. I didn't know why but it felt wrong.

Marcus looked at me and licked his lips, "So quickly? You just got here; and I thought you liked me. I thought we were bonding."

Raising a brow, I thought the bonding part sounded a little bit weird, but chose to ignore it. "I'm sorry Marcus, I just can't stay here right now. Maybe another night. Tonight is just not the right night." I felt in my heart that I would never see him again. Marcus's eyes took on a dark glow, the same kind that Stefan's eyes had held the other night, but his was full of rage.

"What do you mean? I thought you were up for a good time?"

I backed away from him, "I thought I was too, but apparently I am not, so I think I'm just going to go home now."

Marcus's eyes stormed even darker and I felt sheer terror like never before. Was he going to rape me? This is what I get for coming to a strange man's house. I didn't even know this guy and had willingly put myself in this situation. I figured, I may as well just go ahead and get it over with than allow him to rape me. At-least I would be able to pretend it was someone else. Inhaling sharply, I felt as though that suggestion just wasn't good enough.

Apparently he didn't like my response because he came closer to me and said, "You have such a beautiful neck you know. I was looking forward to kissing it." I thought that was a strange comment, but didn't say anything.

"Can I just get one kiss, and then you can go?"

I looked up at the ceiling and thought, Lord, please, help me out of this one. I glanced back at him, "One kiss and then I can go?"

He nodded, his eyes somehow darker. I said, " Fine, but make it quick."

He was upon me in a second. He grasped my neck and tilted it up. I closed my eyes, hoping the kiss would be over soon. I felt him turn my neck over to the other side. It occurred to me that this was strange, but I still thought it was better than having sex with him. I realize now that he isn't the man I want, Stefan is. Feeling my heart call to him, I thought in my head, "I'm sorry, Stefan." I couldn't understand why I was sorry and why I felt guilty when he and I weren't married. I noticed that Marcus hadn't touched my neck. I opened my eyes and he was starring at me, fangs bared. My eyes opened wide and I pushed him away from me. He just looked at me and said, "You belong to another?"

I wrinkled my brow confused? "What?"

He smiled dangerously and his fangs seemed to get longer, "Intriguing." With that, Marcus pounced and out of instinct I landed a high kick to his groin. He stopped and grabbed himself. I looked down at my right leg, unsure of what I had just witnessed. It filled me with a new adrenaline.

I got up to run out of the room and as I did, he grabbed me by my ankle, stopping me half way to the door. "You bitch," he snarled as he grabbed me by my waist and hauled me over to the bed. My body fell to the bed like a rag doll.

"Look, I just want to go home." I stated. He sat down on my legs prohibiting them from moving and pulled my hands over my head with one hand. This amazed me because he was so damn skinny. I twisted, trying to wriggle free but he commanded,

"Shut up and stay still. He growled, showing his fangs. I screamed until I was awarded with a smack over the mouth. I laid there shaking, praying that miraculously someone would show up.I wondered if Stefan would fight this guy on my behalf, but even as I thought this, I could only hope that he would. I didn't want this brute of a man with large fangs to bite me. Then it struck me, this guy was a vampire. He had to be. Only vampires had canines sharper than a dog's right?

I didn't know much about vampires but they did have sharp canines and and...they couldn't go out in the day light. This filled me with dread. I knew I didn't want to become this man's food. I must have imagined every type of horrible dish that included me on the platter when I saw something wooden from the corner of my right eye.

I watched as it went through the guy and came out the other end. He looked down at me, a surprised look on his face and then let go of me. He turned around. I turned my head in the same direction, saw Stefan, his eyes glowing hard and ruthless. His fangs bearing. "You saw that she was taken and you still tried to kill her. Hmm."

Eyes wide with horror, I watched as his hand came up with a sword and he swung it to connect with the other man's head. The man's head rolled off his body and onto the floor. Thirty seconds later, his body became ashes.

Navaura
Navaura
38 Followers