Lilith's Shadow Ch. 11

Story Info
Pearl. That was her human name.
4.9k words
4.73
5.2k
4

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navaura
Navaura
38 Followers

A/N : You guys it would be great to get some feed back on what you think of the story so far. As I said in the beginning, this is my first vampire novel and although I may not have been knowledgeable about the theories or what ever but I did do a little research and allowed my story to build from that as well as my imagination, which is pretty firtile. I hope you guys have enjoyed this story and the conclusion will be displayed in the next chapter so you are a lot closer than you think. It was nice having my ideas develop the way they did.

I will let you guys know that I'm going to make a second story about this family and it will focus more on the individual people than this fantasy area I've created. The next story will be more up my alley, since I am better equipped to write drama than fantasy. Anyhow, I hope you've enjoyed this one and look for the story that will be more indepth about the Gregoire's than this one.

Thank you,

Navaura

Chapter Eleven:

Pearl. That was her human name. Just Pearl because her skin was the same shade as that of a pearl. It was smooth flesh with a cold touch and had a Finnish of pink so that it looked polished on a constant basis.

Often times Pearl wore her cloak to cover her thin frame. Her skin was very sensitive to sunlight. When ever she went above ground, the rays from the sun would send her into a slow bake so she'd grown accustomed to wearing a cloak woven by members of her sect just to shield out the disastrous rays. Her flesh was naturally cold to the touch and would be compared to that of the dead to anyone not of the same being as she was.

Her eyes were the color of purple violet that had the propensity to snare anyone into submission. All were dominated through her gaze, from vampire, to werewolf, to human. They all, no matter what being had the ability to be dictated through her gaze. Of these sects the human was the weakest, easiest to entrance. They were what other beings fought over for either dominance or to join their fold, because it was through them that creatures such as herself could exist. They were able to blend in and become a part of the physical world through the human. Whomever controlled this being, controlled the world. Pearl snuffed as she thought back to what her father had told her.

The humans were supposed to be the final act of creation. They were the beings that were given dominion of the beast and the land. Why? She couldn't understand since all they did was squabble among themselves and create multiple wars among their own people. They didn't deserve to be in control of such a vast expanse.

They didn't know how to reign. They focused on petty things, things that didn't really matter such as the shade of one's skin, sexual orientation, land ownership, monetary gains and religion, when in truth the only thing that could suffice to save their doomed fate was a unity among all of their people; regardless of the land they live on, the religion, the monetary gain and sexual orientation. These were the reasons why they made such easy prey. Why they were the weakest of all beings. This was the reason they were the most hated. They'd been elevated to such a high status yet allowed such pettiness to dominate their creed.

Pearl glanced down at the baby in her care. This young one was special. He was in essence what would free her being from the world beneath, so that they could take their rightful place in the world. They would be able to find ways to co exist with the planet and it's natural climate. They would be able to reek havoc and destroy the already dying race, just to make it happen faster. The chaos they experience now would be nothing compared to what The Shadows would do.

The Shadows, as they were called in this realm, were terror to most but more so to Vampires since they had to enter into a phase of death in order to achieve life. No vampire wanted to loose their chance at freedom by being bound to A shadow creature that dictated their physical being.

They were even more subjected to the being when their souls were released from their bodies because there was no essence to fight with the shadow. However, the being in which the child was from proposed an even bigger threat since they were the gate keepers of the world between the humans and the shadow world. There was no other form of vampire hated more than the soulful ones. Their passion was stronger, their love stronger, their bond fortified, because of the simple fact that they still possessed their human souls.

This allowed them to physically, spiritually and emotionally transcend above the humans in their way of thinking, physical skills, such as fighting and yet be as regular vampires who were dependent upon the life force that blood provided. Although they weren't physically as strong as most vampires, they did obtain a mental strength that could outwit and destroy The shadow world all together should they figure that out. They were more of a sect of familial bonds than individual bonds. The blood ties that these had integrated into family unity. They fought together instead of separate. They were strongest in pacts than individuals. They preferred to be that way.

They were not individually separate as most vampires were. This is what Shadows loved most about them. Kill one and kill groups of them. It was a domino effect. However, the task was severely difficult. They kept their elders on their lands. Everyone of importance they kept on their lands protected and heavily guarded. The clan itself was an army that was undefeated in all of the centuries they'd been on earth. Their legion was the most difficult to break.

Only partial families had been destroyed and even still those were few. Another glance at the baby made Pearl smile. This child possessed the ability to help them defeat the Wilheim Clan, as their human name was, but they were Porta Custodis, in the shadow world. Gateway Keepers. Pearl smiled at the now sleeping child, anxious to know that this child would change that.

Even now, the child showed Telekinetic Ability. The ability to move things with his mind. All he had to do was look at something and what ever his gaze found, he lifted to bring toward him. The baby also could duplicate any sound he heard even if he had no previous knowledge of what that sound was to make it seem so.

On one occasion Pearl had to summon the baby to sleep because all she could hear was the flow of water, when at one time he'd managed to manipulate the sound of water flowing after she'd washed her skin in water. The child also had a ravenous appetite and she found herself feeding him the life force of small animals.

He still had a couple more weeks to go before his first teeth began popping in, so he was bottle fed. He also could mimic sounds humans made. The child demanded to be fed every hour on the hour and it was mentally exhausting. Exhaling sharply, Pearl wondered what else could this child do.

~~

Stefan:

We've been in Ontario for two hours and all she do is sit by the window and stare out of it. No tears, No pacing, no screaming and yelling, just brooding silence. I knew what she was going through because I myself could hear the doubts going around in her head.

I could feel the anguish she felt and the struggling within to keep her doubts to a minimal. I could hear the encouragement she tried to offer herself through this ordeal and it left me emotionally and mentally drained to a point where

I couldn't offer her encouragement any longer. I went over to the bed and laid down, closing my eyes and relaxing. I tried to imagine something good, something wholesome that I could remember from a life long ago.

~

Odilia

I couldn't stop thinking of Jr. I missed him and my heart ache to hold him, be around him. I wasn't the type to start screaming and loosing control. I kept all of my thoughts in my head and amongst those thoughts were my most feared ideas.

I'd been thinking of the dream I had, of Junior being thrown from a cliff, and me not being able to reach him, when my source of thoughts changed and I was in a house. There was laughter in the home. I could hear it from the area where I sat. I glanced around and saw G.I. Joe figurines on one side of the room, littered against the floor. Glancing down at the bed, I took in a G.I. Joe comforter.

I stood up and walked out of the room, into a huge living room. There was a floral colored couch nestled against a pristine white wall, with photographs of children tacked to the wall in frames. I looked to my left and there sat a small love seat and on this love seat was a little boy. Immediately I knew who he was. Smiling at him, I said, "Stefan?" He glanced up at me with a shocked expression on his face. At once everything faded and I was brought back into our world.

I glanced over at Stefan who immediately set up in bed. He glanced over at me with a suspicious gaze in his eyes, "Did you just see what I saw?" I shrugged, "What did you see?"

He described to me what it was and I let a smile come to my face. "We can do that?"

He shrugged, "I'm not sure. That's never happened to me before."

I got up and went over to where he sat on the bed. "Do you know how you did it?"

He sighed, "No. I just wanted a happy memory to inspire positive thinking, but you were brought into my thoughts."

"Is it possible that you drew me in somehow?"

Stefan shrugged, "It is, but I cannot tell you how."

I glanced at him and said, "How long have you been a vampire?"

Stefan's answer was dubious and filled with irritation as he spoke. " I don't know everything, Odilia. I'm still trying to get the hang of this myself."

"Alright, fine. I'll drop the subject all together, if that's what you want." I stated. I removed myself from the bed and went back to the window.

It wasn't long before I felt his presence behind me. "I don't mean to be irksome toward your question, but I'm getting frustrated with knowing how you feel and seeing that I don't have the ability to relieve it. I know that you're fearful, doubtful and struggling to remain encouraged, but I really don't have a way of countering that stress for you, at-least I can't think of a way. I'm not sure why we were locked in the same vision or even how I imparted my own thoughts to your mind. I just know that it happened."

I turned to my husband and glanced up at him. "Just you being here does help ease the fear a little."

"Does it?"

I smiled into beautiful charcoal gray eyes, "Of course it does. I would be even worse if you weren't." My smile turned into a frown,"I just wish this wasn't happening and I feel as though all of this is my fault because if it wasn't for me none of this would be happening."

He shook his head no. Placing a hand on my shoulder, he stated, "Trust me, I'm the one who's fault this is. My brothers and sister and I vowed that we would never mate because of the stories that we'd heard of many of our people loosing their lives at the expense of their mate. In some cases, these families were bonded so well together that their children if any were born were destroyed in the process. We never wanted that to happen to any of us, because as far as we understood, should one of us go, it would mean our mate as well. Lance and I are blood brothers so either of us loosing our life would mean that we both would. We thought if we brought anyone else into the fold it would include them as well."

"What about Reina and Van?" I inquired.

"Reina and Van as well. Reina brought Van in some sixty five years ago, and ten years after that he brought in my brother and well you know when I was brought in."

I nodded, "yeah, but I still feel as if I messed up your lives with just that one night." I whispered, my throat constricting with tears. Stefan smiled at me and wiped the tears from my eyes, "You cry too much Odilia."

I wiped my eyes, "I know. I always thought once you were a vampire you were void of all emotion."

He smiled at me, "What kind of books have you been reading?"

"Movies." I whispered.

"That stuff's rubbish. We feel, we breathe, we do everything human's do except sunlight."

I smiled, "Yeah, I suppose."

He ran his fingers over my bottom lip. "Want me to prove it?"

I swallowed sharply, feeling the blood rush to my heart. "This is not the right time for that Stefan." I stated, knowing what was on his mind. It was amazing how much you could feel just by reading this man's thoughts. Feeling the waves of pleasure that rippled through all of your senses at merely a suggestion. "Prove it." He stated, his gaze hot and challenging.

Immediately I bit down on my bottom lip, blood flowing to specific regions of my body, causing those areas to throb with anticipation already. I tried to think but my mind was clouded with images of us both and the sheer intensity that seemed to engulf us whenever we were intimate with one another. "I'm waiting Odilia." His words were soft, smooth and left a deep caress over my body when he spoke. I dared my eyes to find his in response. What I did see in them had me panting. As his lips found mine, my mouth eagerly opened to his. He flickered his tongue over the top inside of my lip, dabbling there a bit and then swept it into my mouth. I pushed my body up against his, feeling the sweet hardness of an erection.

Stefan:

What's the best thing for when you can't seem to get your mind off of the trouble that lies ahead? Sex. sometimes rough, sometimes gentle, sometimes both; and the amount of time depends on the degree and level of stress.

When I came to stand up behind Odilia, sex wasn't on my mind. Explaining to her how I felt was, however, during the course of our conversation that changed and I found myself aroused. There was something about her emotions that left me aroused. It didn't matter if she was happy, sad, angry, or confused. I always found myself wanting to disable those emotions when ever they became overwhelming to her. It was almost as if I could taste her, smell her, and feel her whenever she became extremely emotional and that never failed to turn me on.

Her scent would fill my nostrils and I'd immediately want to rip off all of her clothing and make love to her until she couldn't breath. Even now as I kissed her mouth, I wanted to just delve into her. I could easily disassemble her clothing without using my hands, but for me, the more contact my skin had with hers, the more satiated my hunger became.

I moved my mouth to her cheek bones, kissing those, then to her ear as she turned her head to accommodate my roaming mouth. I nipped at her ear, which brought a moan from her and a slight movement of her head, just enough for me to roam lower to the pulse in her neck that made my brain go hazy with the lust for her blood. There was such blood flow there that I found myself sliding my tongue over it and then nipping at the area. She gasped harder and I was rewarded as she jumped into my hands.

A low sensual growl came from my throat as I pulled her bottom into my hips. She shivered. I moved her over to the bed and swiftly removed her shirt, tossing it to the side of the bed. She whispered my name.

I went to her bra and undid that and then ran my hands from her neck, to her chest and listened as she moaned and her nipples seemed to get thicker beneath my fingertips as I teased them. They were extremely sensitive. I watched as her body twitched again and I knew she was in the middle of her first orgasm.

I took my other hand and ran it over her belly. Immediately her hips rose up to meet my touch. I licked my lips as I undid her pants, wanting so bad to feel her moist flesh beneath my fingers, knowing how feverish it would be. Leaning into her I tugged her green slacks down her hips and off her legs within seconds. Immediately my hands pulled her underwear to the left side, revealing a throbbing cave of wetness.

I could see and feel the blood that flowed there and her scent was heavy in my nostrils as I plucked both fingers into her vaginal canal, both becoming drenched with her arousal. As they stroked her, I watched in fascination as her body squirmed and her hips thrust up to meet my fingers. As soon as I watched my desired target fully bloom, I knelt down and latched onto it immediately, using my lips to pull it into my mouth.

Odilia.

As soon as I felt Stefan's mouth suck in my clitoris, immediately I felt a burst of wetness and my mind was so far away from everything, that the only thing I could do was feel. Feel his touch, his eagerness as he took what he wanted. I gave out a cry as he began flicking his tongue back and forth over the sensitive bud as more and more blood seemed to rush to that area and I was left clenching my insides together in anticipation.

There was no doubt that I now wanted him inside of me as he continued on with his assault. By the time he finished there my nipples were so hard they were painful as my ache for him to fill me grew. He'd gotten me to succumb to several moments of excitement and my body had gone into ultra sensitive mode.

I watched in delightful anguish as he removed his clothing, allowing me to see the pent up arousal he'd been induced with. I swallowed, anxiously waiting for him to bring his beautiful masculine form over to where I was. I sat up on the bed as he joined me. My nostrils flared, my body aching in various places and my need to have him so strong that I was tempted to push him down on his back and take over from where he'd left off. My eyes never ceased their amazement at such a well sculpted form.

His bronze colored skin was so beautiful that I couldn't do anything but drool. The sharp angles of his face were beautiful and strong. I reached out and ran my hand over his facial features, my eyes blinking back tears. My need to have him was taking it's toil on me, to a point where I wasn't able to speak the tenderness that had wrapped in my heart, the fire that ravaged my body.

I allowed my eyes to do their usual visual down his body and licked my lips when they found a very solid, fully erected male genitalia standing at attention and peaking when it reached a beautifully rounded shaped head. One thing I loved about this man was his ability to stretch every inch of me. While he didn't lack in length, it was his width that impressed me and made me shriek out every time. I felt my vaginal walls constrict with their yearning of expectancy.

I snaked trembling hands down his body, my breath short as I did so and grasped him in my hand. I stroked it slowly and watched as he stiffened even more. By now my blood was pumping fiercely in my veins, my breathing was quickened and the furious pumping in my ears was loud.

I no longer remembered that my husband and I were on a mission. The only thing that mattered was that within a minute at most he would be lounged deep inside me, so deep that my juices would be milking his cock. I gasped in ecstasy as the little crevice in his glans head leaked some. My eyes locked on his and I about lost my mind as he said, "Come on baby."

I let go of his cock and rushed over on my hands and knees to him. I stood up and sank my body down onto his hardness and let out a sharp breath as I did. He groaned as my insides welcomed his member, drenched, clenching, and soaking his manhood as they did. I moaned satisfaction as his fullness was completely engulfed into my folds, making room for him as they did. I tucked my feet on either side of him and thrust my hips forward. He gasped as I did, sinking him further into me with this action.

Stefan:

My body was a combustion of explosions, emotions and teetering as I would come to the brink of an orgasm, only to be pushed back. My sweet sweet Odilia was riding me so good, I was grasping onto her hips, propelling her into me over and over again, until I got so excited I started to cry out her name as she was calling mine. I pushed her down onto her back, never disconnecting our joined members as she opened her legs up to me.

Navaura
Navaura
38 Followers
12