Lilli and I: Away From It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climb onto the bed as well and kneel behind you, bending forward to touch your ankles, rubbing them deeply up and down, massaging them you way you like. My touch is much softer on the undersides of your knees, tickling them gently before I squeeze your calves and let my hands dip between the backs of your thighs, working the flesh there firmly and evenly. I have to draw the robe up just a bit to really reach them. When the robe is lifted you feel a faint, lovely coolness on your legs. My hands rub and squeeze, draining your legs of all tension. The fabric of the bedspread is the best you've ever felt.

"Would you like a little more wine?" I ask you as I work. You say sure, and I pause to reach over to the night-table, where a fully prepared glass awaits you, one of the touches I made sure was in place before I came to retrieve you from the deck. I lift it, press it into your palm, and you lift your head just enough to take a nice long sip, after which I take the glass from you and replace it on the night-table. The wine is different than what we had with dinner, a little classier, bolder.

I return to massaging your legs. With your eyes closed, you then feel the robe sliding inch by inch up your thighs, as if the silk is giving you an affectionate lick, then teasingly over your ass, which is soon fully exposed. It's still just faintly moist from the shower and delightfully cool. You feel my weight shift behind you and the bed creak a bit; I've reached over to the other night-table to get something. A moment passes in which you simply enjoy the sense that I'm looking down at your nudity admiringly, and then you feel both my large hands on your buttocks, gripping them possessively, only now my hands are coated with massage oil. Your cheeks are rubbed methodically, and I let my hands dip down to your waist and then up again several times, the pressure applied just so, making it half massage, half tickle sometimes. But with each pass over your buttocks, my hands squeeze your ass more tightly, the massage oil slippery and warm.

I draw my hands down your inner thighs, coating them with oil. Your legs part slightly at my touch, and you know that despite the dimness of the room I'm close enough to see everything below your hips, everything. You know I'm entranced. You can tell by the insistent firm squeezing of your ass. I reach a hand beneath the robe and draw two fingers up your lower back. They ski in a little zig zag. A thin line of massage oil is left behind.

There's some hesitation now, and you lie perfectly still, reveling in the contrast between the sensation on your lower legs, which is nothing more than cool cleanliness, and the warm feeling of having your thighs and your ass slathered with warm massage oil. You're aware of my weight shifting again, this time to the other side of the bed, where the glass of wine awaits. You open your eyes, thinking I might be ready to offer you another sip, but instead I've taken it for myself. Suddenly you feel a drop of moisture on your ass, then another, and finally a light dribbling sensation there, and you know I've deliberately poured a little wine on you. You giggle and raise your head off the pillow to turn back and look.

"No no, love, no peeking," I tell you. You don't get to see much before I've moved my weight forward to lightly touch the back of your head to let you know now is not the time to look back. When your eyes are closed again and your head is resting dreamily on the pillow, you feel the wine slip down between the cheeks of your ass. I pour a little bit more there to get the effect I desire, which is the wine slipping tentatively down onto your labia. When that happens, when the wine is felt touching your outer lips, you squirm a little.

You know what's coming then and you feel a greater heat touch you back there, and you know it's my face pressing into you as I let my tongue push insistently against your labia to catch the wine working its way on the outer edges of your pussy. You feel my tongue sink a little deeper, making sure no wine is wasted, and then you feel my tongue drawing upwards, upwards, until it's mopped up the wine entirely. Then my tongue slicks around the crevice of your ass, getting the wine that trickled there. It's so very warm where my face has embraced you....then, finally, I've moved away. The wine may be gone now, but there's definitely some new moisture below your hips.

"Did the wine taste nice?" you ask me seductively.

"Mmmm, I got my money's worth," you hear me say.

"Did anything else taste nice?" you ask.

"Perfect," I tell you. "But you know, I'm not sure I can trust you to keep your eyes closed. We may have to remedy that situation."

"Oh, all I did was take a quick peek to see if I could glimpse one long, thick thing," you say sweetly, your voice somewhat muffled by the pillow.

"Still," I say, "it's time to make sure that vision doesn't interfere with things." I take hold of the sash of your robe and gradually string it through the waist. I remove it entirely and shift forward.

"This won't hurt a bit," I tell you, and after you release a smiling "Uh-oh", I've folded the sash in half and reached it around your face, covering your eyes. When it's in place, I tie it behind your head and you're lost in a most welcoming darkness.

"You're mighty confident that won't put me right to sleep," you say.

"Oh, I know you won't fall asleep," I tell you. "There are more things I know you want to feel first."

"True," you reply softly.

Once again you sense that I've paused to just look down at you, your ass on display for me, glistening with massage oil in the candlelight, your back covered by the silk robe, which demurs like water to your every slight movement on the bed. You know that sometimes I like to look down at you when you're naked and my cock is rock hard and just wonder at the possibilities of your body and the things I could do to it.

I get off the bed completely for a moment and you turn your head on the pillow to follow the sounds. You hear a dresser drawer opened and closed. Then the bed creaks and I'm behind you again, only now my legs have snuggled closer to yours. My hands part your legs just a little wider. Without my even noticing, you move your chest just barely to the right and left, which draws your breasts across the silk in a strikingly pleasurable way. And then you hear something brand new, a very faint low sound that you can't quite place. What is that...?

Something is touching your moist, exposed labia, but it's not my finger. It's something that produces a humming sensation...smiling, you realize exactly what it is. As the small vibrator I placed in the drawer without you noticing is drawn languorously up and down your opening, the faint hum remains distant and somehow friendly. The tip of the vibrator is placed delicately inside your lips for a moment, not deep at all, just enough to cause you to become wetter. This is the life, you think. Naked from the waist down, wearing an expensive silk robe, and your undoubtedly erect lover is teasing you with a vibrator.

The vibrator disappears from your labia and something replaces it within seconds with a subtle creaking of the bed: my entire mouth. You feel a surge of warmth again and you feel the hair on my head resting on your ass and I press my face in further than I did before. Then the vibrator is felt in conjunction with it, except my mouth has touched your lips while your new little toy now teases you somewhat higher up, on the hidden place between the cheeks of your ass. You feel the length of the vibrator snuggled there, cool to the touch, and the tip is humming ever so modestly on that most secret of places, not inserting itself but resting happily against the opening, and the sensations are exquisite. They cause flashes of pleasure to move from your ass down to your pussy, where my mouth has now opened fully to lick you. My face presses into it while the vibrator presses between your cheeks, and now you feel it slip slightly into you, intensifying the vibrations, causing you to moan and involuntarily shift your hips a bit.

You let your head loll on the pillow and daydream about the visual image of what's going on behind you. My tongue explores you as my hand controls the vibrator, withdrawing it for a moment, letting it play on the edge of your opening, then pressing it ever so slightly inside of you, making it sing a little hymn there. Simultaneously you feel my tongue push all the way into your vagina, and you feel yourself release more moisture into my mouth, and now everything about you from the waist down is hot and slick: the surface of your ass, where the massage oil remains, your pussy, your inner thighs, which are warmed by my face, and the tiny pucker hidden between the cleft of your buttocks. As you feel the vibrator probe just slightly deeper there, no more than a half inch, you let yourself open up to it fully to get carefully, modestly, politely fucked by this wondrous, humming little penis. You move your torso a little to get that touch of silk on your nipples again.

For the first time you feel my tongue touch your clit and you spread your legs as wide as they will go. With your hands you yourself reach down for the hem of the robe and pull it upwards so your back can be exposed, cooling you down a little. You draw it all the way up to your shoulders, and you know without looking that I can see the sides of your breasts pressed beneath you, which is always a turn-on for me. The vibrator does its thing, first tickling you, then probing, sending miniature shockwaves of delight coursing through you from your ass down to your smothered pussy. I press my face into it and work on your clit between deliberate, thorough licks from top to bottom, including the highest parts of your inner thighs. At one point you feel my tongue stick deep into you and just rest there while the vibrator is made to twist a bit shallowly inside your ass, and you lose control of the sounds you make.

There are a few seconds then when it's just the vibrator skating on the surface of your flesh; there's sadly no more tongue, no more lips snacking on you, swallowing you up, but then you feel something very large touch the entrance of your waiting pussy, and again you know what's coming. You feel my weight slowly lower itself so that my hips press themselves delicately and lovingly against your ass even as I've kept a hand free to maneuver the vibrator, and then all at once my cock has entered you from behind, pushing forward and filling you up. It gives you two long strokes and remains buried inside you while the vibrator slides into you a tiny bit deeper than ever. Then you feel it fucking you shallowly as my cock fucks you quite deeply, both with the same rhythm, both making their outstrokes and instrokes at the same time.

"Oh God, that feels so fu---God," you say, unable to get everything out. My cock sinks into you and just inches above it you feel the vibrator twisting a bit between your cheeks. Then as I slide in and out of you, you become aware that I'm no longer holding the vibrator at all. I'm supporting my weight on both hands while the vibrator rests itself between your luscious mounds, its tip held firm in your ass.

"Tell me when you're getting close to coming," I whisper in your ear, and instead of an easy outstroke I retract my hips in one rapid motion, after which I push myself with agonizing slowness back inside you. Then again, the outstroke is fast, followed by a slow re-entry. Sometimes I withdraw so much that just the head of my swollen cock is inside you, only to be slid back home to the hilt an inch at a time.

You sigh and let it all happen, eyes happily closed within your blindfold. Now you've started to rub your chest against the silk because your nipples absolutely adore it, your torso moving on the bed in harmony with the strokes of my cock. At one point you feel rising pressure inside both your ass and your pussy and you lift your hips slightly, and what it does is give me yet another idea and the next thing you know you're feeling, even as you're fucked by both me and the vibrator, two fingers touch your sopping wet clit. I rotate my fingers on it, causing you to buck involuntarily, yet the vibrator remains, and of course there's no way to accidentally shake yourself off the bulging cock which so adoringly violates you, slipping in and out with a constant motion now. The action on your clit intensifies and you have to lift your head off the pillow, the muscles in your neck straining, feeling a tremendous orgasm starting to build, one that could start anywhere from your ass to your wet nipples.

"I can't....I just....oh, fuck...." Your words are lost. You don't know what feels sweeter, the sensations in your ass or your dripping pussy. Three or four more cock strokes and the feeling of my pubic hair tickling your mounds makes up your mind for you. My dick seems to be getting bigger and bigger inside you. You can sense that I've already released enough cum, in small unseen drops, into you so that our moisture has merged, making you much wetter than you can ever remember being.

"I'm going to come, it's going to be in, like, ten seconds, oh God it's going to be so fucking huge," you pant, and start to breathe quickly. The pressure is so enormous inside you that you may not be able to remain on your stomach for this one. You think you might just throw me off with the force of it.

"Okay, let's do this a new way," you hear me say, and the vibrator is withdrawn, my cock slips out of you with a moist, very audible sucking sound, and I've grabbed your legs, flipping you over roughly. Your eyes snug behind the sash, you see nothing, just feel yourself being rolled over urgently. Instinctively you spread your legs, waiting for anything, anything at all, to touch you there and make you come, but for the first couple of seconds all you feel is my hands on the robe, moving the silk away from your breasts, exposing every part of you save for your shoulders and arms.

You thrust your tits out toward me blindly, showing them off. You feel my hands grab them and squeeze, and then I've let them go and my head has buried itself between your legs again and you feel something intensely cold touch your throbbing clit. You realize I've got an ice cube in my mouth, one that rested beside you the entire time you were getting fucked, snuck into the room beforehand, and I've been softening it for several minutes, and when it oh so carefully teases your pink flesh, you buck and thrash and I have to hold your thighs in place. You shout with pleasure and I suck the ice cube back into my mouth, then push it out again, halfway into your pussy, and the mixed sensations of hot and cold, alternating between one and the other, plus the persistent tingling in your ass left behind by the vibrator, cause your orgasm to begin. You sail over the edge when I swirl the ice cube with my tongue around the outer edges of your clit so that the coldness just barely caresses you. You reach down blindly and grab my hair and force my face into your crotch and cry out, and when I press one finger against the place where the vibrator fucked you, you roll over partially onto your side, taking me with you.

"Oh yes, YES!" you scream, as I swirl my tongue inside you and leave the last little part of the ice cube, which your pussy has almost completely melted, there to be taken in. The ice is agonizingly wonderful and you burst with pleasure, your hips actually bouncing up and down on the bed as my mouth and fingers release you just long enough to get a better hold on your thighs.

You feel me thrust myself forward and then in the midst of your orgasm you feel my cock slide into you again and me driving it back and forth, fucking you freely, as my lips close over your left nipple and my right hand squeezes the other breast. You come intensely and grab hold of my ass, urging me in deeper and deeper. The last of the ice cube melts away inside your pussy, and with it the last part of your orgasm, which produces a seismic bolt of joy from your left nipple right down through your clit and into your ass. It's then that you feel something wet leaking down your thigh and hear me moan.

"Oh Lilli, I'm coming too," you hear me whisper, and you feel yourself filled up with a most familiar drink. My cum drips down the front of your vagina, having nowhere else to go since I've released what feels to you like a gallon of it inside you. The cum trickles down between your legs and you can even feel it coat the place where the vibrator just spent such joyous time penetrating you.

I sink into you one last time to let everything I have left wash into your depths. There is so much moisture down there: the massage oil, your juices mixed with my semen, the remains of the wine....it feels to you like your entire midsection is swimming in a warm, sticky ocean. You're aware of my lips pressing into yours briefly and you wrap your legs around me. All is dark and wonderful. I slide out of you one last time and you're amazed to feel several drops of something landing on your belly: more pearly cum released from my own orgasmic aftershock. After letting out a very loud moan that would probably have woken the neighbors if any neighbors existed, my cock rests on your lower belly, spent.

A moment passes where all you feel is the heaviness of your breathing and cool air on your exposed breasts, plus my fingers running lightly over your thighs. Then I'm undoing the sash and taking it away from your eyes, dropping it on the bed.

You look down at yourself and smile. Your belly is speckled with semen, my softening cock is slick and shiny in the candlelight. Your breasts shine with sweat in the gold glow. I snuggle up beside you and put an arm around you. You turn toward me and we press our naked bodies together. Wow, we are really going to have to sleep in one of the other bedrooms tonight....we've made a total mess of this one. Yet as I whisper a series of nothings into your ear--how nice it is to be here with you, how breakfast will arrive in bed for you tomorrow, how lovely your hair looks spread across the pillow--you feel yourself drifting off, thoughts of decorum and getting under the covers as distant as the lighthouse was when we were out on the deck.

When I realize you're going to drift off to sleep I stop talking, kiss you once on the cheek, and let you close your eyes for good. I rest my head against your side, curl up, and drift off as well, thinking of how amusing it will be for us to wake tomorrow--at like noon, most likely--and find ourselves so bare and mussed. If I know you, and you wake up before me, I may emerge from my dreams as the daylight pours through the windows to the feeling of your mouth slowly and thoroughly bathing my penis. It's a nice thought. Goodnight, Lilli, I whisper, letting the candles burn, and the last touch I offer you is my forearm across your stomach, a nice enough place to be for the remainder of the night.

12