Lilli and I: The Arboretum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was smart enough to conserve mine," I tell you, and I grab the front of your bicycle shorts and pull the spandex forcefully outwards. I turn my bottle completely upside down and proceed to dump it out into the open space I've made, but instead of crying out and trying to get away you just stand there, looking into my eyes daringly, as the cool water splashes against your pubic hair and down into your crotch.

"No problems herrrrrrrrrre," you say as the last of it pours out and I let go of your shorts. You even grab your crotch and kind of smoosh the water in comically as I watch in awe. "Frankly, all that does is conveniently kill all desire. I was going to throw you down and fuck you like a madwoman, but no need now."

"Always too clever for my own good," I say, and lift your cool wet hand away from your crotch so I can kiss it. You follow that with a kiss of your own, on my lips, and we break and smile at each other and hold hands again, standing there silently, swinging the arms which connect at our hands in true summer-lover fashion. Then we're more or less ready for the hike back to the entrance of the arboretum. True, your entire crotch is soaking wet, and my erection hasn't yet even begun to fade, but what the hell.

"Maybe we'll get lucky and that'll hit us at some point," I say, pointing to the western part of the sky, where dark thunderheads have begun to gather. They've even blocked out the burning sun for a moment. After one more minute of watching the ducks in the distance, we leave the gazebo and start on our way.

If it's possible, the humidity seems to have intensified during our brief stay at the gazebo. The sun comes back out again--damn you, rain clouds, can't you do anything right?---and before long, we've gotten a good layer of sweat going. After holding hands for a while, we actually stop because our palms are getting so uncomfortable being hotly pressed against each other. We share a few sips of water from your bottle, and then you empty the rest of it on the back of your neck as we go.

At one point we stop under a tree to rest for a bit in the shade, but the shade disappears as the sun is blocked briefly again and there's no pleasant contrast between the sun and shadows anymore. The rain clouds drift across the sky, making the very few people we pass walk more briskly, heading toward the arboretum entrance before nature lets loose, but it's so damn hot they can't go all that fast, and we begin to see people here and there just opt for sitting in picnic areas under an overhang, waiting for the sky to either release its rain or bring out the sun full blast again. Where did that tram go, the one that we could now swear stopped its revolutions around this place as soon as we considered taking it?

You and I decide that the heat rising up from the walking paths is causing us to feel even more discomfort, so we idle off them entirely and decide to cut across the wide freshly mown expanses of lawn, scanning the pretty foliage all around with only passing interest. We still have almost a mile to go before we get back to the visitor's center. Whew. When I look over at you I see beads of sweat on your brow and we have to wipe them away every several steps. Sometimes I use my shirt to towel my face off. The sun vanishes entirely and it's just plain muggy out, the humidity standing near one hundred percent. Sweat makes our clothing stick to us. We start to walk slowly up a long, gentle hill with holly trees spread out over it. The thought of the incline makes us both silently despair.

"If I die first, I'll send you a sign from the beyond," I tell you, tossing my water bottle into the closest trash can, leaving us with nothing left.

"Just send me money," you reply, and let out a deep breath. High over our heads, the rain clouds have collected promisingly but seem to be passing by us with no relief. What unbelievable bastards they must be. I put an arm around your waist, and you throw one around mine. We know it can only be temporary, since it makes our body heat rise, but it's still a nice feeling to touch you in some way in support against the awful weather.

Passing under one of those holly trees, you stop for a moment to rest. I start to sit down on the ground but you stop me. "Nuh-uh," you say, moving close. "Give me a kiss, take my mind off the swelter."

You step into my arms, our moist sweaty bodies connecting, and I kiss you while my hands rise to your shoulders. I rub them as I kiss you, and for you one kiss is not enough. You place a hand on the back of my head and give me a really good one, very wet, your mouth moving over every part of mine. Then you let me hold you for a moment, and it makes our temperature rise so noticeably so fast that we suddenly squeeze against each other absurdly hard in defiance of the heat, laughing.

I kiss your neck, your earlobes, and then poke my tongue lightly into your ear, which makes you release a little "eek" sound. Pressing against each other makes things unbearably hot but also kind of nice, like we've been reduced to poor wretches clinging to each other for shelter in the last throes of their existence, and I also sort of like the total slipperiness of our skin when our flesh touches.

"Even my goddamn ears are sweaty," you say against my chest. "This is fucking ridiculous." I kiss the top of your head and look down at you. You are not terribly pleased with the situation. We should have bought ten bottles of water instead of two. Or maybe taken a better glance at the weather report before we set off for the most distant reaches of the arboretum. Seeing people go by would make us feel a little better, just because it would be nice to know someone else is suffering too. But everyone's gone.

"Let's go," you say, and I follow you out from under the tree. We begin to walk again. Our backs are actually a little hunched over from the fatigue of marching through the heat. We move past a garden full of yellow lilies that doesn't even rate a glance from you. Instead of keeping straight along our route when we get to the top of the hill and head down to the other side toward a clutch of perennials in the distance, you veer off to the left to another gazebo, which is sitting out in the open. Looks like it won't be much of a hike between rests.

I follow you willingly, thinking of ways we could possibly get airlifted out of this madness. You enter the gazebo, which is a little smaller than the one we shared before, and placed oddly and alone, with no real view of anything in particular. Below the sky about there's just some scattered trees and lots of grass stretching in all directions.

"Sit down," you say, gesturing to the bench, as if I had any intention of doing anything but. I collapse back against it, exhaling and batting my eyes a few times to fend off the sweat. The moment I've sat down, you've stepped in front of me instead of sitting beside me. I look up. You're breathing hard and your eyes are shining. You draw your forearm across your forehead to take the sweat away. Your mouth partially opened, you actually step up onto the bench, one foot placed to the right of me, the other to the left, and my face is at the level of your knees. I start to ask you what you're doing, but I think I already know, and I'm stunned.

"It's too hot, I can't think straight," you say in a hoarse voice. "You dragged me out here, so you should give me some fucking relief." You reach your left arm above your head and grasp the scrolling woodwork on a beam above you, gripping it tightly, and with your right you grab your spandex shorts and force them down your thighs, twisting your hips this way and that. Within seconds your sweaty triangle of pubic hair is completely exposed. You reach behind you and pull the backs of your shorts down too so that your ass is freed. Then you grab the back of my head and pull me into you.

"Lick my pussy, right now," you pant desperately. With no hesitation I snuggle my face into your crotch and you bend your knees so that your vagina is right over my mouth. Your thighs surround me and you reach your right hand up to join the left, grasping the woodwork, basically dangling there, knees bent to keep yourself aligned with my tongue, shorts pulled halfway down.

You look out over the tree-dotted field and my mouth begins to kiss your snatch, my face beneath you, helpless in this position, leaving me no choice but to take what you force upon me. I can barely move my head because your thighs have squeezed me so tight. I flatten my tongue and start to wash it around your pussy lips, using every bit of moisture I have to lubricate them. You are so wet, so sweaty, so frustrated down there that I really don't need much extra lube. My chin is sopping with your juice in so time and you press more and more insistently on my face, bending your knees strenuously, acrobatically, your arms holding you up.

I'm able to reach my hands up and with them I push your tank-top up over your straining tits. I brush my index fingers over your nipples as down below my tongue darts in and out of you. The way you press the back of my head ever more firmly into you lets me know that I'm being way too subtle.

"Eat me, Dec," you order. "Suck it all up, get every drop of juice." I begin to eat you out intensely, making my lips move faster and faster, spreading my tongue out to swirl with greater speed, drinking your juice in as fast as you can produce it, swallowing it down, then opening my mouth as wide as I can to cover as much of the area of your pussy as possible. You let one hand fall from the wood beam overhead to reach down and part your upper lips to expose your clit for me, and instead of beginning a slow waltz around it I feast on it with abandon, whipping my tongue left and right, slurping it deep inside my mouth, sucking on it.

My chin has become wet, and even my neck has some of your moisture on it. My face is hot, drenched, trapped between your thighs. I can barely breathe, so tight is your grip on me, but you don't especially care about that at the moment.

For a brief second you lift your crotch off me and look down. "You're missing some, it's getting on your face," you say to me, and then bend your knees again and sink onto my tongue. "Don't let that happen, lick faster."

I try to do as you say. My tongue and my lips work on you with rapid passion. You can hear the sounds of my sucking and swallowing and it turns you on even more. Your cunt tastes like hot water from the ocean. I draw your clit into my mouth and release it, exhale on it heavily, then lick it from side to side.

You let out a single grunt from above me and your hips sway to the right. Trapped between your thighs, I follow, knowing that you're coming. It's quick and angry and intense, and your clit is so sensitive that you push my head down away from it, making me tongue your vagina in a lower place, where the moisture flows freely. You grunt again and your thighs part just a bit. Arms still holding you up, you dangle lower than you've ever been, and as if to put an exclamation point on your orgasm, you thrust your hips forward, your pussy bumping my face just once. Seeing that it's a turn-on for me, you do it again, swaying back and forward, shoving yourself into me, slapping me with your fur.

"Nice," you say, "not bad, I came, but when I tell you to eat my pussy, I mean eat it all." You squeeze your thighs together once more, very strongly, and I kiss your clit and you let me go. You release your grip on the beam overhead and step down off the bench. We're both now unbelievably sweaty. It pours down your face and your chest, making a dark patch on your tank-top. Your legs glisten with it. The front of my shirt is drenched and my face is shiny with sweat and your moisture. We're breathing fast.

You get down on your knees in front of me and reach for the strings of your tank-top. You pull them down off your shoulders, not quite all the way, just enough so that you have to reach in with your hands and pull your breasts out, one at a time, which I love to watch. You arch your back and show them off to me for a moment. All the horniest parts of you are freed now; your shorts are still down around your ankles as you kneel before me.

You begin to undo the simple knot on my own shorts. I lift my hips and you pull them down my thighs. My cock springs free, hardened permanently by my passion for giving you oral. There's almost nothing that turns me on more. You place your right hand around my dick and look up at me. "You get a little reward, just a little one," you say, and bend your head over it.

Your hand beginning to slide up and down, you open your mouth and swallow the tip, then open your lips wider and draw me into your mouth. Somehow your mouth is still wet after your orgasm and your tongue licks and bathes me admirably. Your head begins to move up and down on my cock. You know that I won't last long if you go this quickly.

I lean back and decide to just plain enjoy it. You suck down all the way to the base and your left hand starts to massage my pulsating balls. You deep-throat me, holding every inch of my cock in your mouth for several seconds, and then the real massage begins as your head bobs up and down with an easy but fiery rhythm, your saliva coating me, dripping out of the corners of your mouth. You pull your mouth away entirely for a moment so you can tease the head of my dick with your fingers, playing with the pre-cum there for no reason other than just like to do it.

You look at me, not smiling, letting your frustration at the heat become a raw, bitter lust that works for you. You snuggle a little closer and bring my cock between your heavy breasts, using your hands to press the mounds of flesh against it, encircling it, and then you begin to tit-fuck me in the best way ever, because all that sweat between your breasts is creating a slippery, crazy agony, the next best thing to sinking myself inside your pussy. My penis slides up and down in your cleavage, you licking the top occasionally as your draw your tits downward, as I tighten the muscles in my arms and chest in an attempt to delay my orgasm.

There's a new sound around us then, the sound of rain. Looking over your shoulder I can actually it approach us across the field in a thick sheet. There's no thunder yet; it's just going to be a shower. I look back down at you, your breasts fucking me, making my slippery cock disappear entirely between them sometimes. The rain starts to strike the gazebo and I lean forward to touch your shoulders.

"Let's go," I say seconds before coming, and you stand up too. You reach down and lead me by my erect cock out into the rain, kicking off your shoes. Your shorts follow, the spandex yanked off in two quick thrusts, and you leave them behind.

When the rain hits us we involuntarily open our mouths in pleasure. I watch your naked ass saunter out and I reach down to squeeze it and reach further below to insert my index finger into you, finding your pussy oily and slick. The rain is a spontaneous miracle, soaking us from head to toe in an instant. We crane our heads back and you release a loud shout of joy, still holding onto my cock. You release it to practically rip off your tank-top and throw it aside, completely naked now.

Barely able to keep my eyes open against the pounding rain, I step out of my shoes and shuck down my shorts. The second I stand up straight again your hands are on my T-shirt, pulling it up my arms and over my head. Then it's gone and we're both nude in the downpour.

You throw your arms around me and kiss me hard and begin to rub your body against mine in a blindly erotic, exaggerated way, losing yourself in the slickness created by our sweat and the rain. We grope each other, kiss each other, and rub each other's backs, eyes closed, the rain turning us into different beings entirely, suddenly two nymphs who have just re-discovered their bodies.

I turn you around and embrace you from behind, making your grab my hands and force them up to cup your breasts. I play with them unashamedly, kneading them, pinching your hardening nipples, and delivering the lightest of mischievous slaps to them, loving the feel of their bounce. Then I spin you back around, sink to my knees, squeeze your tits together, and drink the water that pours down between them. Holding the rain in my mouth, I release it back onto your nipples, one after the other. My cock juts out proudly, touching your ankle. Then I get to my feet again, and you begin to back away from me step by step, raising your hand and curling your finger, beckoning me.

"Come on," you say firmly. I move forward and you take my hand and slowly let yourself descend into the soaked grass as the rain beats down with no sign of letting up. I descend with you and we lie beside each other, embracing, kissing madly, squirming in the grass. Small puddles have already begun to form. You're in heaven, the water matting your hair down, beating on your hip, inserting itself between every toe, every finger. It pushes its way into your mouth and tastes wonderful.

You roll on top of me, pinning me down. You raise your hips up, grab my cock once more, and sink your pussy down upon it inch by inch. The rain strikes my chest as I lie there and you start to fuck me joyfully, bouncing up and down on my cock like I'm a plaything you use only in the rain. You smile and bring my hands to your breasts again and you hold them there, squeezing them as I squeeze them.

Your hair shakes in front of you, beads of water leaping from it, hitting me in the face. I can't keep my eyes open so I close them for good and just let the feel of your body moving up and down rapidly on my cock bring me to paradise. You trap me in an athletic, delirious, showy fuck. The rain is so loud that we've decided to become loud too, grunting and shouting, you making sexy "uh!" noises every time your hips descend to slam down on me again, a horny, delectable squelching sound accompanying it, and me releasing a string of happy moans that will soon culminate in the loudest of them all. You bring your weight forward just a bit now, letting go of my hands as you try to angle my strokes so that each one brushes your clit, and you lean over me closely enough so that as we fuck I get the feel of your cool wet tits jiggling on my face, bouncing freely, grazing my chin, nose, and lips. I feel you kiss me and then spill out a mouthful of rain right into my mouth.

"Suck it off me, do it," you order me, dropping your left breast against my lips next, and I enclose the nipple and suck hard, drying it completely before you lean to the other side and offer the other one to me. Then you raise your hips up higher than ever before and bring them down in one pulverizing motion. You start to move your hips in a wide circling motion as you begin to come again, swirling my cock around inside you, gasping, crying out and feeling tears drop down your cheeks along with the raindrops.

It's at that moment that I can no longer hold on and I thrust my hips off the grass as my cum leaps up and into your warm depths. Our orgasms go on together as we both use each other's bodies to draw them out, you working your hips back and forth to make my cock's contact with your clit as divine as possible, me grabbing onto your breasts and lifting you almost entirely in the air with my hips. When I reconnect with the ground the water splashes audibly. As you come you twiddle your clit with your finger, wanting more sensation, more.

Finally it ends and we collapse. The rain beats down. You stick your ass in the air and feel it get soaked. I put my arms around you and bring you down to me. Panting, we lie there and let the storm take us away. Soon there seems no difference between lying here in the field and being at the bottom of a swimming pool. We are devoured by water.