Lilliahna & Zac Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lil woke me the next morning when she took Issy from me, who was babbling away to herself.

"Baby girl, what are you doing here? Did you wake up in the middle of the night?" She asked Issy, with a smile in her voice. I hadn't opened my eyes, I wanted to think a bit first. I heard Lil leave the room and opened my eyes.

Fifteen minutes later Lil came back in.

"Baby, you're awake. How are you?" she asked, crawling over to me.

"Yeah, I'll be better after a cuddle. Where's Issy?"

"Leah is feeding her breakfast, Kate's out there keeping an eye on them," I added at the look on Zac's face.

"It's funny how easily worry comes isn't it," I commented, snuggling against Zac further.

"Mmm..." I replied, my mind not on worry, more on the smell of Lil's shampoo.

"It's time to get up though sweet pea, the funeral is at 3 and its 10 o'clock already. Go and have a shower," she prompted me.

"Will you join me?" I asked her, a cheeky thought crossing my mind.

"In a minute," she said leaving the room.

I was almost finished my shower when she came back in, she quickly pulled off her clothes and hopped in with me.

"Baby, you smell good," she murmured as she pulled my head towards hers so she could kiss me.

"What about Isabella?" I asked breaking the kiss.

"Kate and Fay are watching her for me, I said you were upset and needed some comforting before you were ready to come out and that Issy wouldn't really help," she told me.

"Comforting, I don't know about that but I'm pretty sure I need some special attention, since even Matt's getting super awesome hugs before me nowadays," I teased her. She pressed her body against mine and I felt myself react.

"Baby, I love you so much. Today is going to be so hard, let me take your mind off it for a little while," she said, running her fingers down my naked body.

"I'm pretty sure you can do that for me, my little princess. But may I ask how?" She winked at me and knelt down on the floor. Her hand gently took hold of me, and as her lips closed around me I closed my eyes and had to reach out to steady myself against the wall as my knees were beginning to shake.

"Baby, stop, please," I moaned, not wanting her to, but not wanting to do anything I might regret, like something my relatives might be able to hear.

"Lilliahna, please," I moaned again, as I felt my body begin to shiver. I pulled on the hand she had resting on my stomach.

"Zac, let me do this, I want to..." but I interrupted her.

"No, I want to make you come too baby."

"We can do that later, you're relatives are going in the morning, then we can have some fun. Until then, let me do this for you, please," she said, slipping me back into her mouth but still looking at me.

Watching her do this to me turned me on so much more, if that was even possible. I had to break eye contact with her and close my eyes to take me to a lower level of pleasure or it was going to be all over right there and then. I tried to think of something else, but Lilliahna was making it very difficult. I looked down at her again, I felt my muscles tighten.

"Baby," I moaned, thinking it was only fair that I gave her warning.

"I'm going to come..." I said as I felt my balls tighten. I held my breath, the muscles within my abdomen tensed, she could feel it, and I was holding it in, wanting it to last longer, being a typical male.

"Baby, did you hear me? Move your head," I managed to say, still not letting myself go, thinking about anything and everything to try and stop the inevitable from happening.

"No Zac, I want to taste you, I want you to come in my mouth, just relax, let yourself go baby," she told me before beginning to suck on me some more. I looked down at her and stopped thinking other thoughts, I stopped feeling embarrassed. I let myself relax and enjoy it, OMG it was so good, especially that.

"Baby, keep doing that, it feels so good, oh baby," I groaned. She was circling her tongue around the head, hitting all the nerves.

"Baby," I reached out and tangled my fingers in her hair, I knew this was it, I was gone, I only had the tip of me in her mouth.

"Put your hands on me baby, please," I whispered as she wrapped her hands around me and squeezed gently, slightly moving them up and down my shaft.

"Baby, your making me come, oh baby, I'm coming...baby," I moaned loudly. I felt myself explode into her mouth and she continued to move her hands, but softly now, in a caressing way.

When I had recovered my breath I pulled Lilliahna up so I could kiss her.

"Thank-you baby," I said as I got out the shower so she could do whatever she needed to do.

I didn't leave her alone for long.

12