Lilliahna & Zac Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all went outside and sat down waiting for Zac to finish with Issy.

"What is taking him so long Lil?" Mum asked.

"He always changes her nappy when he gets her up, and it takes him ages coz he tickles her and stuff. It's so cute to watch, she really adores him," I said as Zac came out with Issy, who was still giggling.

Mum just smiled a suspicious looking smile, and I wondered what she was possibly thinking about.

Lunch was a fairly quiet affair, with everyone lost in their own thoughts. Except Zac, he was feeding Issy and talking to her about random things. When she knocked the spoon and the custard fell onto Zac's jeans he just laughed and used a napkin to wipe it off. Issy could do anything to him, he just loved her so much that she could get away with it.

After we had finished eating Zac put Issy on the grass to crawl around and started to collect the dishes so he could take them inside. Issy was crawling after him as he headed into the kitchen, causing Mum and Dad to laugh.

"Lil, he's amazing," Mum said. "So patient with Issy, he fits right in doesn't he?" I just smiled and nodded, glad that they finally go to see the real Zac.

A few hours later I told Mum and Dad that I would be back later and stood up to head to Zac's house for a little bit longer.

"Lil, we need to talk first. Could you go and change Issy Zac?" mum asked him. He just nodded before gathering Issy into his arms and leaving the room.

"Lil, we really like Zac. He told us earlier how much he cared about you and we can see that. And he is amazing with Issy, just like you said. We have to talk about it a little bit more but we were thinking that you might be able to move in with him, you're going to be spending enough time there to make it worth it. We just wanted to let you know that we really like him, and that we are glad you found someone as sweet as him," Dad told me, coming over and giving me a hug. I was suspicious, something was being planned.

"Young man," Mum said as Zac came back into the room. After glancing at Dad she continued. "We've decided yes."

"Really?" he asked, coming over and giving her a hug and shaking Dad's hand.

"Yes on what?" I asked, picking up Issy and giving her a cuddle.

"Just some stuff we talked about earlier. It doesn't concern you," Mum said.

I just nodded and gave them a hug goodbye.

"I'll be home later," I called out as I shut the door behind me. As soon as I turned around Zac pulled me too him in a tight hug and covered my face in kisses.

"What is it baby?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just really, really happy," he said, as he took my hand.

"I can tell," I commented. But over what?

12