Lillian and Sharon Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon swung the car into the lane leading to Lillian's cottage and took her foot completely off the accelerator, letting the vehicle coast into the U-shaped driveway, stopping before the front door. With a wistful sigh she turned off the motor and sat still, grinning idiotically from ear to ear as she listened to the ticking of the cooling engine. Albert turned to her and smiled.

"Does Miss find everything in order?" Sharon simply nodded, in total awe of the car and the way Lillian was treating her.

Albert opened his door and got out as Lillian exited the house with a huge grin on her countenance. Sharon practically leapt from the vehicle and ran to meet Lillian, kissing her deeply and hugging her tight. Lillian caught the teen and lifted her off the ground, Sharon's pert butt cradled in her hands, hungrily kissing back.

"Since the paperwork is all in order, Madame Lillian," he said as he bowed, "I will take my leave." He turned to head for a silver Aston Martin DB9, behind the wheel of which sat another well-dressed man.

"Thank you, Albert," Lillian replied, "I'm sure that you'll be getting more of my business." She set Sharon on the ground again and turned toward the house, their arms around each other's waists. "There are a few more things for you inside, Beloved."

"This is a dream, right, Ms Lillian? I'll wake up and it'll all be gone...so will you..." Lillian's response was to slide her hand to the teen's butt again and give her a good pinch. Sharon eeped and arched her back while Lillian chuckled.

"Did that feel like a dream?" Lillian put her arm around Sharon's neck and pulled her closer to kiss the side of her head. "No, Beloved, it's the real thing."

They entered the house and Lillian pointed to a pile of wrapped packages on the kitchen table. Sharon ran into the kitchen and picked up an embossed card, smelling faintly of Lillian's perfume.

"To the newest member of the Moonwheel Racing Team. Please accept these gifts to aid you in your endeavors. All my love, your Boss."

Sharon glanced at the gifts and then over to Lillian who motioned her to proceed. She tore into the packages, ripping the paper from them. The first was a smart phone preprogrammed with the immediately-needed phone numbers. There were several business suits (custom-tailored by Jasper)with matching pairs of matching Manolo shoes and Louis Vuitton handbags, and a makeup case and book of tips courtesy of Ramona.

"There's not much time left, love," said Lillian. "Go put on one of your new outfits and a bit of SIMPLE makeup. After all, this is a racetrack we're going to, not a board meeting." Sharon paused only briefly to grab a suit and the makeup case and dash off toward the bedroom. She suddenly stopped, whirled, ran back to kiss Lillian on the cheek and disappeared down the hall.

12