Lillian and Sharon Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you command, Mistress," the husky-voiced beauty in the living room replied, turning to face the desired direction.

Sharon entered, clad in a skin-tight leather catsuit, her shoulder-length hair brushed to one side. Lillian heard the girl approach behind her, could smell the light fragrance of a fresh-scrubbed body and hear the faint creak of the leather suit.

"On your knees, face turned toward the floor, and turn to me," Sharon said imperially.

Lillian did as she was told, and fixed her eyes on Sharon's boot clad feet. Though she had never seen her Beloved dressed in this outfit, she knew exactly which one Sharon wore; after all, she'd had Jasper make it to her specifications. She began to moisten, forcing her eyes to stare at the boots instead of climbing that gorgeously tight body to see how the girl looked.

"Do you know what you did, slave?" Sharon asked, trailing a cat-o-nine tails over Lillian's breasts and shoulders. Lillian moistened further, but didn't move a muscle.

"Yes, Mistress," she folded her hands in her lap, surreptitiously slipping her pinky into her own folds to stimulate her clit. "I...I...got your leather seat wet." Sharon didn't notice the pinky, as she was standing three inches in front of Lillian's head, staring at the smooth back and lovely neck. A sharp sting in several places on Lillian's back caused her to give a startled squeak. Sharon moved behind her, trailing the cat-o-nine tails, tickling her neck and freshly stung back.

"Slave, I didn't hear that last part," she purred, her breath lightly lightly Lillian's ear.

"Mistress," Lillian said, a little louder, her pinky moving faster, "Your slave humbly begs your forgiveness for getting your leather seats wet. You are my Mistress, I will accept whatever punishment you desire to inflict upon me...Mistress."

A thought occurred to Sharon; she had forgotten to give a safe word. A safe word is spoken to stop submission-domination play. It had to be something both familiar, in order to be recalled immediately under duress, but not the more common, "Yes, No, Stop," variety as these were commonly used in sex play. Upon the submitting person uttering the safe word, the dominating person is to cease immediately and remove any restraints or other implements being used.

Sharon leaned down to lick Lillian's cheek, a long, slow lick which sent shivers down the older woman's spine.

"Listen closely, slave," she breathed directly into Lillian's ear, her breath the gentle caress of a summer's breeze, "your safe word is 'book.' Repeat it back to me now." A twitch of the cat-o-nine to the ass.

Lillian moaned at the combination of the tone of voice coupled with the gentle sting of the cat-o-nine. She was losing herself to this girl's assault on her senses; Sharon picked this up quickly!

"M...my safe w...word is 'book,' Mistress," Lillian barely breathed the words, her chest heaving in anticipation, half-lidded eyes boring a hole in the floor, pinky working furiously. A safe word usually meant some wild things were about to happen. She'd never had to invoke a safe word, but there was always a first time.

"Very goooooooooddddd..." the youth purred. "Worship position."

Lillian instantly fell forward, arms above her head as she pressed her forehead to the carpet, ass high in the air, knees spread shoulder-width apart. She heard Sharon pad past her to the sofa. Her pussy ached, her clit was swollen from the rapid massaging she had given it; she felt a rivulet of her juices as it trailed languidly down her thigh. She had forced herself not to orgasm in the car, anticipating this very thing.

A tinkling sound, as of a small buckle, then a second and third tinkling, even smaller and lighter. Lillian was soooo close to coming; her breath hitching in her throat as she realized that Sharon had donned a strap-on. Footsteps padded to her rear. Sharp stings on both ass cheeks followed quickly by the caress of a warm, soft hand. More sharp stings. Suddenly, Lillian's pussy lips were thrust apart, her insides filled with the delicious strap-on.

Barely hanging onto the edge, she came before the dildo was all the way inside her. Her fingers clawed into the carpet as she moaned loudly, arching her back painfully, throwing her head back, eyes flying open to gasp at the far wall. No other person in her entire existence had affected her this way.

Lillian's mind whirled. Love, lust, joy, contentment, happiness, pleasure, pain. All vied for the top spot in her brain.

Several harsh stings to her butt brought her back to reality, that exquisite faux cock inside her beginning to move in and out like a piston. She immediately dropped her head to the carpet, reminded of her position as well as being unable to hold it up any longer. Hands gripped either hip as the dildo plunged into her over and over, the thrusts coming quicker and harder. Who would have ever thought that little Sharon could be so powerful?

More stings to the ass, getting harder and more frequent, coupled with the intense pounding her pussy was taking, were turning her brain to mush. She came at every other thrust, her shoulders sagging to the floor, nipples hard against the plush carpeting, being shoved forward as Sharon pounded her. No longer able to support herself, Lillian slid forward, the strap-on plopping out of her. Her world spun as she lay panting heavily, thick moans escaping her parted lips; trying to remember what had started this whole thing, barely able to remember even her own name.

"Did I hear your safe word?" A soft voice purred into her ear. No longer able to muster the will to speak, Lillian could only weakly shake her head in the negative as she lay panting, gasping for breath. Several seconds passed as she regained her voice.

"N...no...m...m...mistressssss...I...am...f...fine..."

Her wrists were seized and harshly brought to her back, something soft and fuzzy securing them together, leaving enough slack for circulation. A featherlight touch trailed slowly down her back to the top of her ass crack and then upwards again. This repeated several more times, as the room slowed its spinning. Just as she was about to ask if they were finished, Lillian felt a cold liquid drizzle down her back to her ass. A hand pulled one ass cheek away from the other and the liquid was liberally poured on her rear entrance. A squelching sound was heard, then her legs were forced apart as Sharon moved behind her.

This sort of play required the ultimate trust. It was too easy to tie one up and then severely injure the submissive. If she called out her safe word, she knew that Sharon would cease immediately, but she wanted to see how far the teen would go with this. She steeled herself to be taken anally.

Despite her control over her lover, Sharon knew she was pushing the limits of her Goddess. She had already fucked Lillian damn-near unconscious, and this catsuit was hotter than hell. The girl raised the cat-o-nine and smacked Lillian harshly several times, Lillian moaning, writhing and squeaking with every blow; her ass crimson from the whippings, her juices running onto the carpet like a leaky faucet.

"Has my slave learned her lesson?"

Lillian nodded, her asshole as loose as she could make it, unable to guess Sharon's intentions. Strange that, the girl was so predictable. Another fierce flurry of stings, her ass on fire.

"Will you soil my leather seats again?" Lillian came a final time, shivering on the floor, her brain totally confused. She shook her head.

"No, Mistress..." Her voice trailed off, face buried in the carpet. Her hands were untied.

"You are to stay that way until you hear me leave. Then, in your own time, clean yourself up and join me in the bedroom," Sharon commanded, leaning down to lick up Lillian's spine, the mint-flavored lubricant growing warm under her tongue. "You've been a very good girl tonight. I'm pleased."

"Thank you, Mistress," gasped a barely conscious Lillian.

Sharon got her hands and knees and lowered her face to worriedly stare Lillian in the eye, her own searching for any sign of trauma. Lillian smiled wanly and was barely able to slide her head forward, the tiny movement of seeking a kiss. She winked at Sharon half-heartedly, a look of total bliss on her countenance. Sharon's face lit up at the gesture, kissed Lillian lightly, then resumed her role.

Sharon stood, gathered the toys spread about and padded out of the room. Minutes passed as Lillian slowly regained her composure and haltingly got to her feet, knees almost giving way as she stood. She staggered to the hallway bathroom and adjusted the water, not hot as that would simply be painful to her red hot ass. Allowing the tepid water to cascade over her, Lillian placed her head against the cool tile beneath the shower head and just stood there thinking. She reviewed the past few months.

Scenes of first seducing and tricking Sharon into drinking alcohol made her heart sink a bit. She had just wanted a fling with the young, nubile teenager; a quick lesson in lesbian, then constant flirts with the little girl next door every time they spied each other. Nothing more. Her life would continue. Wild sex with strangers at the club. Out-of-town flings on book tours or research projects. Single and carefree. When she had gone to sign her last book deal, just before Sharon's attempted rape, the thought of calling one of her fuck-buddies never even occurred to her. She had remained faithful without even realizing it.

Lillian was totally stone-blown in love with Sharon.

She showered mechanically, wincing at the sensitivity of her entire pussy every time her hand brushed her mound. She shut off the shower, reached for a clean towel and dried her statuesque form. She brushed her still-wet dark hair, leaving little furrows behind; the excess water trickled down her back to cause an involuntary shiver. Admiring her form for a second in the full length mirror, turning this way and that, she decided that a few touch-ups from the plastic surgeon might be in order, starting to get the tiniest bit saggy under the arms. Oh, well, she'd worry about that later. She turned her back on the mirror and looked over her shoulder at her no longer red ass, smiling at the dark pink color and rubbing it lightly. The heat on her palms caused a tingle in her pussy. God, she really was a sex fiend.

A gentle hiss from the bedroom, heard through the closed bathroom door, brought her back to reality. Lillian smacked herself on the ass and opened the door. Time for more fun...

Sharon lay spreadeagled on the bed, catsuit and accoutrements discarded and lying scattered all over. The teen was pinching her nipples with one hand while fingering and rubbing herself with the other. As Lillian entered, Sharon's back arched as she came; obviously not for the first time tonight.

Lillian leaned against the doorjamb, watching silently as the love of her life was lost in the throes of self-passion, her mind filled with the joy of purest love for the girl. She briefly toyed with the idea of masturbating again, but decided that her clit just couldn't take any more tonight. She tenderly slid next to Sharon, the girl glancing at her also with pure love as she continued to masturbate. Lillian cradled Sharon, letting the teen move at her own pace; the simplicity of their nude forms reassuring to both.

They kissed and embraced more passionately and lovingly than ever before, snuggling together beneath the sheets. Lillian reached to turn out the bedside lamp.

"I love you," whispered a voice in the darkness.

Early Saturday morning Lillian made a quick call which was answered by a breathless Cindy. Regan must be wringing the maid out. As Lillian had predicted, the paparazzi had moved on to hound yet another celebrity. Sharon's schoolwork was caught up and emailed. The duo returned control of the house to Kumiko, said their goodbyes and climbed into the Volante for a leisurely two day drive home. Of course, side roads were explored, the pair making love several times a day; a quiet expanse of beach, under the pines in the crisp fall air, in the middle of a cow pasture.

--------------------------------------------------

(CNN website) Lillian Carmichael, author of the immensely popular book series, "Destiny and Lace" and owner of the NASCAR "Moonwheel Racing Team" was killed instantly today when the car in which she was riding, driven by her life-partner, Sharon Smathers, was hit by a drunk driver. The pair were returning from Los Angeles after a taping of the "Late Show with David Letterman" to promote her latest book. The driver of the other car also died at the scene. A spokeswoman for Miss Carmichael's company said that Miss Smathers is expected to make a full recovery and take over the company as stipulated in Carmichael's will. A private funeral for Miss Carmichael will be held this Saturday.

--------------------------------------------------

TEN YEARS LATER:

Sharon, dressed in a custom-tailored silk business suit (designed by Jasper to accentuate her assets) knelt to place a rose at the head of Lillian's grave as she had done twice a year; once to celebrate the day they met and again, seven months later, to honor the date of Lillian's passing. Today was the anniversary of the joyous first meeting.

"Ms. Lillian, I finally graduated!" Sharon said, excitedly. "Now, I have TWO degrees! Can you believe it? A Masters of Business Administration from Yale, and a Masters in English from Bryn Mawr! The professors at Bryn Mawr thought I was 'too smart,'" she giggled as she rolled her eyes, "and passed me up the ladder. Weird, huh? Thank you SO much for pushing me. The Team's doing very well. We're up to four drivers now and expect to take Daytona for the third year in a row! That'll piss off a LOT of people! And Cindy's cooking a special dinner tonight; Mom and Dad are coming over again." She giggled again, then turned serious as if a switch had been flipped. "

"After all this time, my heart still aches and I miss you horribly. I've told you about the other women I've met and dated throughout the years, but there will only be one 'you.' I love you and always will." She bent forward to kiss the neatly clipped grass, her eyes forming tears, and then stood up, lightly brushing her knees. "I'll see you again in a few months."

After his ass-kicking, Ouranos Stavrou was permitted to finish his contract with, "Mean Miami Streets." In the season cliffhanger, his character, Jose Montego was shot in a drug deal gone bad. Pure evilness on the part of the producers replaced Ouranos with a Sharon look-a-like named Jesse Cavanaugh. Her character, Lisa Haven was a martial arts expert who specialized in kicking her quarry in the balls. Being a laughingstock in Hollywood, Ouranos turned to making low-budget porn movies where he contracted AIDs.

Ryan and Amber broke up shortly after high school, but remained the best of friends; Amber becoming the maid of honor at Ryan and Megan's wedding and the godmother of their twin girls, Allysa and Caylie.

Regan and Cindy became a permanent item, sharing a house with Sharon. Regan received her Master's degree in Business Administration alongside Sharon and took over day to day operations of Moonwheel Racing.

Ramona died from complications associated with her weight a year after Lillian. Jasper missed his lesbian friend so much, he renamed his business, "Tresses and Dresses" in her honor; giving her top billing.

News of Lillian's death reached Daria only moments after she crossed the finish line in first place. She dedicated her win to Lillian's memory. She and Kumiko continued together, Kumiko becoming a part of the tire changing crew.

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

Pamela spread out her blanket in the backyard. Clad only in a thong bikini, she applied sun lotion, unfastened her top (the fence was high enough that no one would see her), and lay back, closing her eyes. she never did like tan lines on the models she'd seen, and even though no one would know if she had any, she didn't want any. She reached over, switching on the CD player, the ethereal, hypnotic voice of Enya (her favorite) issuing forth.

Sharon sauntered out into her own back yard, a light wrap over her slim hips, her shoulder-length dark hair fluttering in the light breeze. She tilted her head at the sound of the familiar CD, and walked over to peer through a gap in the fence.

"Oh, hello," she said in a pleased voice.

Pamela sat up abruptly, arms instinctively covering her supple young breasts. She peered at the fence, trying to find the source of the voice...

12