Lillian finds Romance in Newport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lil was shocked by the shivers that Debbie's ministrations sent up her spine as she gently licked each fingertip, like it was a delicate flower to be savored and not bruised. She was equally turned on by the fact that she could plainly see Debbie pressing her fingers deep inside of herself and when she turned to lick Lil's palm, her heavy breasts with protruding nipples came clearly into view. Debbie smiled as she noticed Lil's attention drawn to her breasts, and she took the opportunity to wet Lil's fingertips and then draw them to the tip of her swollen nipple. "Mmm," Debbie moaned as she pressed the warm wet fingertips against her nipple. "I really like this." As Debbie continued to purr she began to rub her areola with Lil's wet fingers while gazing into Lil's face, watching the emotion playing there as Lil fixated on the first nipple she had ever touched that was not her own.

Debbie leaned back. "My legs are cramping," she complained. However, the move now brought Lil close against Debbie's now fully exposed breasts, exposing the little dribble of fluid from Lil's fingertips now going down under her breasts. Pulling her fingers reluctantly from her aching pussy, Debbie pressed them towards Lil's mouth, which opened instinctively. "Here baby, taste me," and without any hesitation Lil began to mimic the licking and sucking that Debbie had done to her fingers, while taking the initiative away from Debbie to fully cup the full, engorged breast offered to her.

"I'm so close," Debbie breathed, more of a plea than a statement. She had to push her fingers back up inside slipping easily past her shaved and now swollen nether lips. Debbie was now intent on her own desire and begin stroking her G-spot, knowing she had to hit just the right spot to have any chance of the cum she so longed for.

"How can I help?" Lil spoke between licks of the still tasty fingers, covered in the juices from Debbie's now dripping love channel. Without a word Debbie reached out and pulled Lil towards her breast, counting on nature to lead her friend to the right move to help her cum. For a breathless second Lil just looked at Debbie's nipple and was amazed to see the tiny hairs that surrounded the most swollen nipple she had ever seen. Then she extended her tongue and made the slightest contact, licking the nipple up like a tiny ice cream cone. That contact, combined with the feel of Lil's breast now pressed firmly against her arm was all that Debbie needed. Pressing her breast fully into Lli's open mouth, Debbie felt her climax begin. "Gwad, baby, suck Mommy, please suck Mommy good." Stroking her pussy hard and pressing her palm fully against her clit, Debbie felt the electric shock of her climax surging as Lil took the full nipple deep in her mouth and wrapped her lips around it to surround it with wet heat. "I'm coming baby, I'm coming!" Debbie said between clenched teeth and was just barely aware that Lil had shifted her weight to put one hand between her own legs, while her open blouse now exposed the soft white flesh of her own breasts...

"So, how do you like Newport?" Lil was startled out of her daydream and became once again aware of the surf beating against the cliffs to their left, the warm summer sun on her neck and the sounds of the sea gulls collecting their prizes from the exposed tidal pools below. For a scant second her mind raced to recover how she had come to be holding onto this man, his uniform bright white in the summer sun, framing a handsome face tanned by many days outside in the sea air.

"What did you say, love?" Lil hugged his arm close and reveled in the feel of his strong arm rubbing against the sides of her breast, the soft stimulating male heat so easily transmitted through the thin material of her summer dress. Glancing down, James noticed that Lil's nipples were noticeably more swollen then just minutes before and wondered what could this beauty possibly be thinking? Releasing her arm so he could put his arm around her he pulled her closer to his side.

James chuckled "I said, what are you thinking? You seemed miles away and you clearly seemed to be enjoying yourself." Lil blushed as soon as she followed his gaze downwards across her breasts and noticed that there was no denying her body was right in sync with her mind.

Reaching her own arm around his waist, her hand seeking the firm muscles of his side, Lil replied, "I was just thinking of something very new, very exciting and something that I will always treasure," then after a few steps she added, "Maybe like you." Hugging her close James smiled and was very aware of her hip touching his as they walked, the slight bounce of her firm breasts each time she rose up slightly on her toes, and the swelling of his own manhood, still restrained firmly within his pressed military uniform.

Lil stopped their walk as she noticed a little path going off down to the right. "Let's go see if we can get near the water," she said, and not waiting for him to agree Lil released his arm and quickly ran down the path, her bare ass clearly visible through the thin sun dress. As James started after her he found that she had come to a small ledge and could not go any further. Now shielded from the folks walking above them as well as those on the beach below them, James took Lil in his arms and kissed her, saying, "If you wanted a kiss you just had to ask." Pulling the beauty close to his chest James could feel one warm breast against his shirt and was certain her right nipple was pressed against his ribbons.

Kissing him back with a fervor long forgotten in her mind, "Mmmmmmm, Yes, mmmmm, YES!" Lil breathed in his open mouth, her tongue darting inside, caressing his tongue, her lips then sucking his lower lip into her mouth. Holding the back of his head Lil ground her pelvis into her new sailor, desperate to have him feel her need and want her too. Rubbing her hand across the straining cock that was clearly thick and longer than her hand Lil exclaimed "I have wanted this for soo long." Moving her head to his shoulder, Lil felt tears of joy springing forth, all the while very aware of the growing desire pressing back against her. The wet spot, now easily reaching her fingertips, created an image in her mind of the leaking pre-cum that she wanted on her tongue.

Breaking the embrace Lil quickly stepped back, lifting her dress, as she did for the boys on the beach. However, this time it continued up and over her head to come to rest on the ledge behind her. Exposed, her nipples swollen and her breasts now heaving with desire, Lil stepped back towards her sexy stranger in pure white. Locking his eyes with hers she stepped back between his arms. Lil then moved his hands down to place them on her hips. "Do you like what you feel?" Turning away from his lust filled gaze, she teased, pressing his hands against the flesh of her ass, while pressing her pelvis into what she knew was a solid dick swelling with desire to be released.

"Yes," James replied, pulling her hard against him and giving himself no small measure of pleasure to feel his hands full of a beautiful woman who was so ready for passion. James could only kiss her exposed neck softly, letting his probing tongue and the clenching of the cheeks of her ass communicate his urgent need for her.

Pulling away, Lil pulled his hands off her ass, turned back to face him and pressed his large hands against her firm breasts. "I love my breasts squeezed and nipples pinched baby, so don't be shy." With that said she began to slide down to the ground. Lil kissed every few inches on the starched white shirt, her teeth playfully pulling at the buttons. Finally opening his shirt, Lil was presented with a manly chest covered in soft fur. "I think I know what my sailor needs," was quickly answered by a very distinct throb of James's cock as she lowered her head further and blew a hot kiss through the cotton material of his uniform. Sensing his need, she pulled the sun dress under her knees, exposing her breasts to the warm sunlight and the lustful gaze of the sailor afraid to move for fear the spell would be broken. Lil looked up to see her man roll his eyes back in response to the pleasure of her first touch. With that as her cue, Lil began to tackle the brass belt buckle that kept the belt and pants clamped tight, keeping her from the object of her immediate desire.

Lil pulled the belt apart with ease, dropping the white starched pants into the soft sand and then felt the heavy nut sack through the white shorts that remained the sole barrier between her lips and the promise of her pleasure. Pulling his underwear aside Lil was greeted with the sudden visibility of the thickest cock she had ever touched. Throbbing against the breath escaping from her lips, Lil could sense from the bulging vein that he was seconds from eruption. "So close," whispered James, afraid that his voice would break the moment. Rubbing her hands down across her breasts, Lil looked up to see his eyes wide with desire and his brow creased with anticipation. Lifting her breasts between her hands Lil wrapped her breasts around the thick swollen cock before her.

"It is OK, baby, just relax and enjoy," and with some deep satisfaction Lil reached out and surrounded his cock with her mouth while sliding one hand down to rub her growing need. Letting his dick go with a distinct PLOOP Lil smiled and took the swollen tool into her hands. "I'm not sure exactly where this is going to fit, but, baby, I'm willing to try it as long as you're gentle." Not waiting for his reply, Lil reached up and offered her fingers for him to lick, still covered in the warm honey dripping from her swollen cunny. Licking up the length of his shaft she stroked the base of this solid cock before her. "This will be so special; let me see how much you want me." Slowly circling the circumcised cock with her tongue Lil was please to receive another full glob of pre-cum, hot and sweet. With one hand around the base of the pulsating cock, the other pressed between the lips of her pussy, she began to tap lightly on her clit.

James looked down at the beauty kneeling between his legs. His knees, now slightly bent, could not stop the shiver that went down through his swollen balls and out across his thighs each time Lil sucked him into her hot mouth. Pulling on her head he forced the head of his cock deeper into her hot, pleasing mouth. Was this the real sex he always wondered about, lustful pleasure full of need for each other?

His mind was suddenly adrift… Sarah, his Sarah, had told him this was the day. "I have decided today to let you fuck me." Sarah, his future bride, after months of dating, teasing and hand jobs had announced their imminent coupling with all the romance of an a trip to the library. With a very serious tone Sarah then scolded him "You can't cum on me or in me, understand?" James only nodded. They had been kissing and petting for hours, with Sarah's needs met with some digital manipulation; James was enduring the pain in his swollen balls that was almost beyond bearable. "Well, come on, you do want to fuck, right?" Sarah had pulled her panties down and was pulling on his cock like some cow she was milking. "Damn, it's getting soft! What is your problem?" Sarah demanded, still pumping his now flaccid cock, softening from her attitude, telling him his blue balls would continue.

"Hey, where are you baby?" James was shocked back to reality. "If you want to cum, it's ok," Lil reassured him. "I like the taste and it is good for my complexion." Not waiting for his reply, Lil began to lick him in earnest, her small finger touching the sensitive puckered anus each time she rubbed his balls in encouragement of his climax. James abandoned all thoughts of Sarah, of mean women who made fun of his thick cock and concentrated on the feel of her tongue, the pressure on his balls and the beautiful breasts bouncing up and down as she sucked him.

As Lil reached up to again offer the taste of her flowing nectar, James felt the release building within his loins. "Now, oh gawd NOW, please baby NOW, Oh Fuck, geEEEZZZesus!" James felt his knees buckle as Lil put even more pressure on his cock, sucking on the sensitive head, her tongue flicking his pee hole and sucking him so strong it was pulling his seed from deep inside of his balls.

James pressed his hands on Lillian's head, keeping his cock firmly rooted in her throat, savoring the hot wet lips bathing the taut skin of his cock with pleasure. Reaching down between them he sought her left nipple, knowing that contact would send him over the edge. James, holding the firm nipple between his forefinger and thumb, bucked his legs as his sight darkened with the rush of his climax. The first spurt, hot, thick and salty, gushed up the throbbing shaft and down Lil's throat, making her gag slightly. Catching her breath she pulled back for an instant and was greeted by the second glob of hot cum hitting her check. Taking him back into her mouth the third spurt of cum was as salty as the first, but this time it stayed in her mouth for her to savor. Lil continued to lick and stroke the still swollen cock, determined to draw every drop of his juices into her wanting mouth. As James began to sink to his knees Lil was aware of the stream of cum that had dribbled off her chin and now covered her right breast, her nipple stretching to be bathed in the still warm cream. Lil looked into his face, now even with hers and giggled with pleasure at the man, completely limp, now resting his head upon her sweat covered shoulder, his heaving breaths expanding his hairy chest, causing it to caress her cum-covered breast softly.

Lil felt her own need reach a constant pitch, teasing but not hurtful. Enjoying the man now tight in her arms, she could feel his pulse and the racing of his heart pressed close against her own. Soon she became aware of the soft kisses that were being planted up her bare shoulder. "Mmmmm, you can do that all day," Lil spoke softly as she returned the kiss upon the ear so close to her lips. Not stopping in his ministrations of her neck, James licked under her ear and breathed warm air across a fresh wet kiss.

"I can feel your nipples pressing into my chest. It is so erotic. Will they stay hard for long? I want to taste them." Rubbing her breasts back and forth in the sweat-matted hairs of his chest, Lil loved the feel on her nipples and knew her pussy was scant inches from the now thick but bowed dick between.

Pulling back, so her breasts just barely broke contact, she reached down between them and wrapped her hand around the prize. With a twinkle in her eye she pouted her lips, "Maybe I should be asking you the questions about staying hard." There was no humor in the deep brown eyes that met her smile. What she saw was a mixture of adoration, still smoldering lust and something else, maybe... Determination.

Tenderly, like he was afraid she would disappear from within his grasp, James reached down across her breasts and traced her cleavage with his finger tips. Palms smoothing over her breasts, hands cupping each breast as they encircled her swollen globes and then his fingertips tracing up and around the areolas till both nipples, again swollen like two exploding and fertile flowers, were trapped firmly in his grasp. Then, in the most tender voice Lil had ever heard, James spoke softly as he bent towards her. "I'm not concerned with how hard I am, I'm concerned with how hard it will be to give you the pleasure you deserve," and with that Lil felt her left nipple drawn into his mouth and bathed in the hot wet fire of his exploring tongue and urgent lips. Kissing across her cleavage Lil knew James was now licking her sweat, mixed with his own cum, and that excited her to the point that she could feel the tell-tale contractions with her.

As Lil leaned her head back, giving him free access to her body, she was at once startled and then immediately aroused even further as she felt his thick fingers slide up the insides of her thigh and press into her dripping cunny. Lil instinctively sat firmly down on her legs, driving the fingers up inside of her and trapping the hand between her legs, her clit now in full contact with his palm. Leaning forward, her head now on his shoulder, Lil shuddered as she felt her clit stimulated from within. "Oh God, OHHH God, Oh GAWD EeeooooW!" Lil shook her head, moaning as she began to rock on the hand that was stroking her G-spot as if had received a map to her most erotic points of pleasure. Bouncing up and down on the fingers impaling her, Lil pulled his head up from her breasts, "I CAN'T STOP, oh FUCK ME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND I CANNNNNTTT Stop!" And with that she kissed him full, pressing her tongue deep into his mouth, knowing his tongue was receiving a bath of his own salty spunk as she pressed her own hands down upon his hand. "NOW, NOW!!!!!" she demanded, and with a fervor that James thought just might break his hand, Lil took control of his hand and plunged his fingers deeper inside while gyrating her clit upon his open palm. Her breasts were covered in sweat, her hair completely covering her face.

James moved his other hand onto her slim waist to steady her; however that touch just sent her into a higher frenzy. As fast as she had become animated Lil suddenly froze. James could feel his fingers begin to go numb with the constrictions from the walls of her pussy. Holding his hand in a death grip he could feel the tiniest of movement as she pressed forward and then recoiled from the contact. No words left her mouth, just a deep guttural "OH, mmmm, OH, errrrrrrrr OH." Then at the top of her voice came, "FINALLY!!!!" Collapsing into his arms, her breasts heaving to send oxygen into her air-starved lungs, Lil gasped for air, totally unaware of where she was and who she was with, not that she cared. Her sight blinded by the volcanic rush of her climax, Lil could only let her limp arms fall to her sides, her breasts supported by the man now leaning back to pull her weight upon him as he reclined on the soft warm sand.

As they lay down in the sand, Lil found her breath returning and soon became aware of the gentle stroking of her back, her sides and the almost cooing sounds that James was making. She sensed this lover was trying to extend her pleasure and assure her that she was safe to fully enjoy her climax. "That was a first. Thank you," Lil breathed into his chest, her breasts comfortably nestled in the hairy chest he provided, her legs splayed across his hips, leaving her swollen lips now in slight, wet, contact with the semi-rigid cock that she had sucked just minutes before.

"I'm glad," James returned in a deep, sexy voice that bore no hint of conquest, just comforting with promise of more to come. Sliding herself down, just a little so she could see his face, Lil was surprised and then immediately delighted to find his swollen member pressing for entry.

"I'm not sure it will fit," and then not waiting for any further comment sat up and then down on the fattest cock she had ever imagined. Placing her hands on his chest for support, her eyes flashed with both the fullness of the cock buried deep up to her cervix and the wanton need for the pleasure she was feeling from every fold of her pussy. "Baby," she cooed, "This is a new story." James just smiled and sent a throb through his thick cock, so tightly held, and smiled as he saw the reaction in her fluttering eyes as the tremor washed across her clit and reached up inside her. "Yes, baby, a new story, of us."

12