Lillian Muller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands returned to her thighs, this time to the insides. She felt a wave of excitement blast across her hungry fires as his fingers touched her, felt a thousand tingles race across her nerves at the feel of him.

Her breathing grew shallow again as her lust grew, she waited impatiently for him to touch her pussy, to feel her wetness.

But he was in no hurry. His fingers lightly traced lines across the flesh that lay next to her aching pussy, mere inches from her swollen lips. He watched her flesh quiver under his touch as he slowly moved his fingers closer and closer to her wetness. He looked up to see her staring down her body at him, her eyes partially hidden beneath her heavy lids. He watched her hands as they massaged her breasts, her palms and fingers rubbing at her hard nipples.

Then he leaned in, gradually moving his face into her crotch. She could feel his breath blow across her flesh, could feel the heat radiating from him as he drew closer to her pussy. Suddenly his fingers grazed over the very edges of her sex while simultaneously his tongue flickered out to brush over her slit.

"Oooohhhhhhhh," she sighed, her head rolling back, her eyes closing.

As his tongue licked and lapped at her juices, rolling along her slit, pressing at her opening and climbing to touch her clit, she felt her fires raging inside of her, felt them burning hotter and hotter. He planted his mouth over her clit and began to lap at it, licking it over and over her swollen little nub. An orgasm grew inside of her and started to drive itself forward in her loins, shooting toward the edge of desire that would send it crashing through her. His thumbs were at the edges of her opening, rubbing and massaging, dipping slightly inside of her. Her own hands increased their kneading of her breast as she pulled and twisted her swollen nipples.

"Ooooohhhhhhh," she moaned, her hips humping at his face. "Ooohhhhh yeeessssss."

She ground and humped, her ass jerking in the chair. Her head rolled side to side, her mouth hanging open, her breath panting past her lips. She squeezed and rubbed at her breasts, mauling them in her hands. Inside her she could feel her orgasm growing even as it neared its jumping off point.

"Oooohhhhhh yeesss. Eat my body, eat it," she whimpered. "Eat me. Eat my pussy. Ooohhhhh yeeesssss."

His tongue continued to lather at her clit, rubbing and lapping at it as her hips bucked under his assault. His thumbs slid into her, rolling along the inner edges, the first inch of her sex. Her juices were flowing freely now, flowing over his thumbs and out of her pussy, dripping along the outer flesh.

"Ooohhhh God, oohhhh God," her hips were jerking now as her orgasm grew closer and closer. "Eat my pussy. Eat my wet pussy. Ooohhhh God yeessssss."

She was withering under his attack, her hands kneading at her breasts. Her fingers clamped onto her nipples and rolled them. Her head was thrown back and jerking from side to side as she ground her crotch into his face. Her flesh quivered, her muscles tensing as her orgasm teetered on the brink.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh. Ooooooohhhhhhhhh," she groaned. "Eat it. Eat my pussy. Eeaaaaaaattttttt iiiittttttttttt!"

Just as her orgasm started to wash over her, her hips jumping and jerking at his face, she felt his teeth lightly nip at her clit. The sensation sent her orgasm into overdrive. She jumped and bucked, her hands leapt from her breasts to grab the back of his head. Her body arched off the chair and she pushed his face into her crotch.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh-uuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!" She cried out. "Oooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss!"

She felt him shove his thumbs into her as deep as the short digits would reach, felt him pump and roll them around in her as her pussy muscles clamped at them. His tongue lapped crazily at her clit, bumping and rubbing over the swollen nub frantically.

Her orgasm was just reaching its peak, cresting and hanging there for a second before slipping downward when he hummed in his throat. The vibration traveled along his inner mouth along his tongue at connected with her clit. Suddenly her orgasm leapt to a new height.

"Uuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!" She groaned, her body arching higher, her hands holding his head firmer.

She felt wave after wave of delicious desire washing through her, felt her nerves exploding into a thousand stars. She humped and jerked her hips at his face, drove her pussy at his tongue and thumbs. Her head jumped on her neck, her eyes squeezed tightly shut, her mouth hanging open, her lip quivering.

"Uuuugggggghhhhhhhhhhhh. Ooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssss. Oooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss."

As her orgasm slowly started to fade her body dropped toward the chair. His tongue continued to lick at her pussy, lapping at the river of juices that had flowed from her. It delved around her opening, licking at the edges where his thumbs had been. Her grip on his head eased up and she sank back into the chair, her breathing coming in heavy pants.

When he pulled away, his eyes traveling up over her body to stare at her face, she was looking back down at him through heavy lids. Her hands, no longer able to hold his head, slid back up her body to gently ply at her breasts. Her fingers twirled at her hard nipples, rolling them around and sending more desirous bolts down through her body. She looked down at him, at his smiling face, and waited hungrily as he took in the view of her for a moment.

When he stood up she followed his body with her eyes until her vision was filled by the bulge in his pants. Her luscious mouth made a large O as she stared at his aroused shaft and felt herself growing still hungrier for the feel of it inside of her. He reached out his hands to her and she took them; feeling herself lifted she was rising to her own two feet.

Once she was standing he wasted no time in gripping her soft shoulders firmly and backing her up against the glass topped desk. Reaching behind her he pushed the drawings and papers to the floor then helped her to lift her ass onto the desk's edge.

He stepped back and looked at her sitting on the desk, her legs spread open, her feet dangling inches from the floor. Her clothing was in disarray. Her blouse hung open, her bra pulled away from her heaving breasts, her swollen, red nipples sticking hard into the air. Her skirt was piled up around her waist, her legs covered in the black silk to her thighs, above which her glistening sex waited, wet and hungry. She stared back at him from beneath heavy lids, her eyes devouring the bulge in his pants, her lips quivering. Her hair was disheveled as well, several loose strands hung about now, its silky sheen glowing in the light.

She watched closely as his hands began to unfasten his slacks, pulling his under shorts down with them. When his hard cock came into view she felt a surge of delight race through her at the sight. She saw its head glistening, saw its stiff and rigid as it bobbed in the air, pointing at her. Reflexively she licked her lips as she felt new surges of desire building inside of her loins.

When he stepped forward she felt her heart race, felt it pounding in her chest. As his hands rose up, his hot palms touching her shoulders, she felt sparks course through her from the touch.

"Now you're gonna get what you really need," he whispered.

"Oh, yes. I want you inside me. I want to feel you so deep, so deep. Take me now. Please, yes, please."

He helped her to lay back on the desk, spreading her torso across it as her feet were raised up and positioned against the edge. She was spread out before him, her legs open and her sex dripping with desire, her chest rising and falling heavily as she panted in anticipation.

She felt him rub the tip of his cock along her slit, felt it brush past her opening and against her clit. Sparks of desire shot into her loins, her body growing hungrier for the feel of him.

"Oooohhhhh," she moaned, lifting herself toward the cock.

Her hands raised up and grabbed at her breasts once more, their aching flesh quaking with pleasure as she massaged them, rubbed at her stiff nipples.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, staring down at at the blonde goddess yielding herself to him.

He pressed the head of his cock against her opening and slowly slid himself into her.

"Uuuuugggghhhhhhhh," she moaned.

Her hips lifted up to meet him, to stuff his length deep inside of her. She felt its girth sliding along the muscles just inside her wetness, felt it rubbing against her lips.

"Oooohhhhhhh God yeeeesssssssssss," she sighed as he buried the entire thing inside of her. Her whole body was trembling. "Sooo deeep. Soooooo Deeeeeeeeep."

They ground their hips at one another for a minute, her ass lifting off the desk and pushing into him as he shoved himself at her as well. Already she could feel the beginnings of another orgasm growing inside her as the thrill of having a fully hard cock stuffed into her pussy sent her lust skyrocketing.

He pulled back, his cock sliding out of her until only the head remained inside her soaking crevice. She felt it pull her lips out as it withdrew, felt the hungry desire of her body whimper frantically from the desperate sensation of needing his cock inside her. Then he pushed ahead again, stuffing her completely once more as she gave out a long statisfied sigh. He started grinding himself against her.

The sensation of this pumping sent fireworks off inside her; burning fires caused her building orgasm to jump closer toward its explosive release. She dropped and raised her hips at him, driving her pussy at his cock in small humps.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, her head rolling, her eyes closing. "You feel so good in me. Do you like being me? Can you feel me coming to you? Oooohhhhhhhh!! My love, I love my love, love me, fuck me love love me deep ...OOOOOOOO! Deep my love deep deep inside me..."

He pulled back again, then slid forward. Slowly he started to build up a rhythm, his cock sliding in and out of her sex, her juices flowing out to coat it and drip down along her ass crack. She met his rhythm, pumping her hips at him in unison with his own pace, rocking her body atop the desk.

Her hands squeezed and kneaded at her breasts as they rolled beneath their rhythm. Her fingers gripped at her swollen nipples, pulling at them with a hungry lust. She panted and moaned, her breath and grunts pushing past her open lips. She felt her body growing hungrier, felt her orgasm building itself closer to release as they plunged their bodies at each other.

She was reveling in the feel of his cock pumping into her pliant body, thrilling at the sensation of his stuffing her each time he pushed forward, its girth sliding along her inner muscles and rubbing the sensitive nerves there. She twisted and writhed against him forcing the tip of his cock into every corner of her gorgeous body.

"Ooohhhh God yeessss," she whimpered. "Fuck me. I love your cock Fuck my pussy love your... Oooohhhh God. That's good .. Right there! I love it I love it I love it I love you OH fucking Christ! How can you do this! Sooo fucking deep so deep I love it so so deep so much so deep so much I love you so good ... Sooo deeeep. Fuck me. Fuck me with your cock."

He was pumping her faster now, pushing his cock harder into her, and she was rocking and humping her hips back at him. She pushed her ass into the air each time he thrusted forward, shoving herself along his pole and stuffing her pussy onto it.

Her body was quivering beneath him, squirming and humping at his fucking cock. Inside her fires were raging, her orgasm growing and building as he fucked her harder and faster.

"Oooohhhhh God yeessssss," she groaned out. "Fuck my pussy with your cock. Fuck me harder... Faster... Fuck me. Fuck my wet little pussy. Ooohhhh God, it feels soooooo good."

As the intensity of their loving increased she was forced to release her breasts and grab onto the edge of the desk as it rocked beneath their thrusting force. Her hands clamped onto the glass on either side of her head. This allowed her breasts to roll and swivel on her chest as she continued to hump her body up at his cock hungrily.

"Ooohhhhh yeeessss, oooohhhh yeeesssss," she whimpered, her orgasm growing nearer. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Ooohhhhh yeeeesssssss. I love your cock yes I love it yes I love you yes yes yes yeeeessssss."

Her body pounded at his cock, reveling in the feel of its rigid length pumping in and out of her juiced sex. Wet, sloppy, sloshing sounds echoed from her crotch as he pummeled himself at her, pounding and driving his hard cock deep into her again and again. Her ass humped into the air at him, slapping her crotch against his.

Inside her orgasm reached the edge of release and hung teetering there on the brink for a moment. The feel of his cock sliding along her pussy muscles as they clamped at his girth sent sensations of lustful desire raising to feed that orgasm, pushing it closer and closer to falling over the edge.

"Ooohhhh God yes. Fuck me with your cock. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Then she started babbling in Norwegian and giggling as she moaned and cried in sweet agony.

Her orgasm came crashing over her. washing wave after wave of excruciating pleasure along her nerve fibers. Her ass lurched into the air, pounded against him, grinding into his crotch as she jerked and humped on his cock. Her back arched off the desk, her head flew back, her mouth hanging open as she gasped for air and groaned out her delicious desires.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh- uuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh! Ooooooooohhhhhh Ja! Ja! Jaaaaaa! Jeg elsker deg! Elsker deg! Elsker deg! Jævel, Jævel, Dægger'n, Din baesj, Faen kuk,Jævel Himmel og helvete jævel. Jæveeeeeeeeeeeeel JAAAAAA! JAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

He continued to ram his cock into her, pushing and pulling at her pussy lips as her juices flowed heavily from her canal and ran across her ass. She humped back at him, her body arching and pumping as her orgasm exploded with an extremely intensive force.

Moments later her orgasm started to fade away and her body began to relax, dropping back down toward the desk. He was still pumping into her, ramming his cock deep into her pussy and fueling her desires. She rolled her head, her eyes closed as she pushed herself back at him, air panting past her lips as she gasped for breath.

She was in sexual delight, her body growing tired while still being excited by his pounding. She whimpered and moaned while she thrilled to the feel of his cock stuffing her sex again and again.

"Oohhh God, oohhh God. Ooohhh please. Ja God. Ooohhh ja jaaaa God. Fuck. Ooohhhh. Please. Ja Jaaa Jæveeeel" she mewed incoherently.

Suddenly he pulled his cock from her, the rapid removal pulling at her lips and drawing a mass of her juices out to splash across her inner thighs and onto the desk.

"Uuugggghhhh," she groaned with regret at the loss of his filling her.

She wasn't sure what he was doing, why he had withdrawn his cock, but she was too weak to ask. She didn't have to wait very long anyway. His hands were on her hips and he was pulling her off the desk, dragging her toward him. She allowed herself to be manipulated, dropping her legs to the floor and standing up. Through her heavy lids she looked at him and saw the hunger in his own face. Then she was being spun around and bent forward, her breasts mashing into the desk and her face being pushed into the cold glass. Behind her she felt his hands pushing her legs apart and she rushed to comply.

A second later she felt him enter again, his cock sliding easily into her drenched and open pussy from behind. He rammed it home with a fierce ferocity, slamming her hard and making her skit along the desk top. His hands gripped her hips and he jerked her ass back at him as he slammed his cock into her sex.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh!" She moaned, the fierceness of his assault sending more fuel to her raging fires.

He started to pummel her from behind, pounding and slamming his cock harder and harder into her. He was pumping her hips with his own, slamming their bodies together as he rammed her deep and hard.

"Ooohhhhhhhh! Oooohhhhhhh!" she moaned as she felt his attack bring yet another orgasm rapidly into the first stages of existence. "Oooohhhhh God yes! Fuck me harder! Ja! Ooooohhhhh yeeesssss! Jeg elsker deg! Ooohhhh God. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

Her hands grabbed at the desk edge. She crammed her ass back at him even as he pushed and pulled it with his hands on her hips. He was ramming his cock in and out of her pussy from behind, slamming her hard and fast. Her breasts were smashed into the desk, her side of her face pressed into the glass as well. He was using her body now, using it to sate his cock with her dripping pussy. She could feel her juices flowing out and running down her inner thighs.

She felt her orgasm peaking at the edge again, felt herself thrilling at the way he was pounding and using her body. She was rocking against him, slamming herself back at his cock as he drilled her deeper and harder with each thrust.

"Faen kuk, jævel, yessss!! I love it. I love it!"

She could feel his cock stiffening inside her as her muscles clamped and grasped at his girth while his length continued to ram in and out of her. She heard him grunting and groaning as he fought to control his own climax.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh," she whimpered as her orgasm teetered on the edge for a second.

She could feel it hanging there, suspended in the air as it waited for just the right second to come crashing down and over her. She felt the desk pressing hard into her breasts, mashing them and rubbing at her sensitive nipples as they slid back and forth with her body's thrusting movements. She lifted her head and leaned it back, her mouth hanging open as she gasped and grunted with her own desires.

Then it happened. Her orgasm exploded inside of her with a thousand fireworks, her body rocketing with pleasure. She humped and jerked at his cock as he pumped her pussy with it. Her head snapped this way and that, her mouth hanging open and unintelligible noises rolling out of it. Her entire body tightened, tensed, then every nerve she had quivered, causing her body to shiver and quake before his thrusting member.

Her orgasm was at its peak, blasting her body with a new explosive charge every second when he came. Her pussy muscles were clamped tight around him, squeezing at his cock and milking it for the seed that it would unleash. Suddenly he jammed himself forward and buried his cock as deep into her as he could with one powerful thrust. She felt his cock jerk inside of her then she felt the first splash of his juices as he pumped his load of semen into her sex.

The sensation sent her orgasm to a new level, sent it skyrocketing higher and causing her body to jerk and thrust itself in a frenzied state of nerve jerks. She rocked her head, rolled it and threw her hair around as she pumped her hips back at his emptying cock. She groaned louder, moaned hungrier, wanting the feelings she was experiencing to last forever.

They hung there, suspended as their orgasms both worked through their bodies. Her head was hanging back, her hair a mess now, her bottom lip quivering as she panted and gasped her desires. Her ass was jerking, its humping actions slowing as her orgasm peaked then started to subside. She pressed her breasts hard into the desk, feeling the pressure of it fuel their aching need. He had his hands on her hips and was grinding himself into her as his cock unleashed its hot load in rapid bursts then one long melting flood filling her up before it settled down.

Gradually it started to soften, withering even as he made small humping actions at her still.

"Ooohhhhhhh," she sighed when she could speak semi-intelligently once more. "Oooohhhhhh God yes."