Lillian Muller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept her there for a minute, his cock buried inside her sex while his hands caressed and stroked her hips. Eventually her head dropped back to the desk, laying and resting on the glass as she panted heavily.

When he stepped back, his now flaccid cock pulling from her pussy, she felt a mixture of their juices run out and down her thighs. She whimpered softly.

Weakly she slumped against the desk for a second before she felt his hands on her sides. He was pulling her back away from the desk, making her stand up. Even as he did this he turned her to him and she looked into his happy, satisfied face.

She lifted her head up as he brought his head down to kiss her. Their tongues flashed against each other and other and began a long, frenetic search inside each others mouth. She then pulled up one of her lush firm breasts and fed the large nipple to his eager lips. She pushed herself up against him to feed more of herself to his desires.

But then his hands were on her shoulders and he was pushing her down, forcing her to drop to her knees.

Tired from the drilling she'd received she could not resist. She was made to kneel in front of him, his soft cock dangling before her, wet and glistening with her juices. His hands were in her hair now as he pulled her face forward toward that glistening cock.

Reflexively she opened her mouth and reached her tongue out to lick the member. She tasted herself mixed with his semen on his flesh. He held her hair as she licked and cleaned his cock, sucking it into her mouth to work all of the juices off of him.

When he was clean he pulled her face back away from him then reached down and helped to stand back up. Too weak to worry about her appearance she stood before him with her clothing in disarray and her hair hanging loosely about her face. He pulled up his pants and synched his belt while she stood waiting, her breathing shallow from exhaustion. He helped her to the chair, her body collapsing.

Through blissed eyes she looked up at him as he smiled down at her, his hands fixing his attire, getting ready to leave.

"Thank you Lillian," he said, winking at her, then he was gone.

She remained sitting in the chair listening to his exit. Her mind was racing again, thrilling her with the events of the last hour. Slowly she got herself together, pulling her clothes on trying to fix her hair. She staggered out of office as if she were drunk. Later that night she heard from the director, but that's another story.