Lilliana Ch. 03

Story Info
A new experience.
4.9k words
4.42
5.9k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She debated for days, her wolf was completely against any submission. For one he was a vampire, and two she was a dominant herself which is why she didn't stay with her pack. She lived her life as she wanted. But free supernatural sex, she could go all out, and she hadn't had that since she was in the pack. Was it worth it though?

Her wolf may not be very happy, but she understood desire. She and her wolf agreed that they hadn't had a good bang in too long, and even if the day doesn't go towards the nice sex, a good fight could be just as good for getting the blood pumping.

Now that they were in agreement, it was time to head out. Pleasure or pain, she'd have a good day either way.

- - - - - - - - -

When she pulled up all her conviction left, and all that was left was nerves again. It was one thing to think she could handle herself, it was another to actually do it. This was crazy, Damien is a vampire, and though they weren't enemies weres and vamps didn't always get along very well. It wasn't like either had a natural advantage, which meant that it came down to skill and natural talent. Lilliana had been around long enough to be pretty skilled in defense, and she wasn't a weakling, but she had a feeling Damien probably wasn't either.

The chance to back out gracefully was taken away when Damien knocked on her window. It was time to prove that she wasn't all talk and no bite, she was probably just over thinking things.

Lilliana rolled down the window, "Howdy stranger. I was just on my way up." She tried her best to hide her nervousness, but the smirk on his face let her know it was a little late.

"A pleasure to see you again Lilliana, I don't mind helping you inside. Come, I'll have the car taken in back and we can discuss whatever it is you want." He had a knowing look in his eye, and she had to remind herself not to underestimate him. She honestly didn't know him well enough yet, but she couldn't quite remember how to interact with new people. It was becoming obvious that she had shut herself in a little too much, apparently people skills could dull with time. But even if today didn't go well, as long as she was still alive she could learn from her mistakes and make sure it didn't happen again. Living for a long time did help with one's perspective if nothing else.

She smiled and took his arm so he could lead her inside, it was kind of exciting not to know what to expect. Maybe her life had become a little too predictable. " I guess you can already tell I'm nervous, you seem quite sure of yourself though."

"You just don't know me yet, it is normal to be nervous. Especially considering how long it is since you've been out for anything but work. I do hope this becomes as natural for you though, almost like a second home. You are welcome any time, day or night, I will always make time for you." He opened the door for her and followed her inside before leading her to the sitting room again. Once again he sat right next to her on the couch, then gestured for her to begin.

She took a deep breath and took a chance, "I'm not sure exactly what type of relationship we should have, honestly I was partially against coming at all but ended up talking myself into it. Just so we are clear, you don't have any claim on me, and I can see others if any should appear. I want to be open and honest, but don't mistake that for naivety, I haven't dealt with dishonesty in quite a while but that doesn't mean I don't remember that some people enjoy using others." She looked at him wearily, hoping she hadn't offended him too much.

Damien laughed, and caught her completely by surprise. "My dear, dear, Lilliana." He was still laughing but took a few calming breaths before continuing. "Do not take offense to my laughter, it has just been a while since I've dealt with anyone as blunt as you are. I am well aware of a good chunk of your past, and I will not underestimate you. I would enjoy if you continued with your honesty, it is part of what drew me to you. Do you feel better with all that out of the way now?" He put his hand on her thigh, and this time she didn't stop him.

"I am glad to hear that, and I do feel better. Where do we go from here though?" She shifted towards him hesitantly and leaned into him, she couldn't help but notice how wonderful he smelled.

"Well, since you asked, I'll take you where I'd like to go from here. I'm a bit more comfortable and don't mind taking lead in this, just enjoy yourself." He leaned in and kissed her, softly at first and then more demanding. She froze for a second but then melted into him, it had been so long since she'd enjoyed the touch of a man.

It startled her when he broke the kiss and she found herself falling through the air, she was about to scream when she landed on something very soft. Looking around she realized they were in a bedroom, it was very dark, but cozy at the same time. She didn't have very long to study it before Damien had her undivided attention again.

She enjoyed the kiss, but suddenly he was giving her a strip tease and her eyes darkened with desire. Watching him was mesmerizing, his long silver hair glinted in the light at he removed his shirt in one fluid movement. He was muscular without being monstrous, she could imagine him pinning her with his sheer strength and she shivered in delight. She almost gave a bark of frustration as her wolf particularly liked this thought. He caught her eyes with his then appraised her body as she watched, coming back to her eyes and showing her just how much he wanted her.

She was suddenly embarrassed, she knew she wasn't ugly but she didn't think her body warranted that much attention. He saw the change in her demeanor and immediately moved forward and lifted her chin to look into his face.

"Don't you dare think badly about yourself, you are fucking sexy." Lilliana blinked in surprise and was about to reply but he kissed her very roughly, just as she was melting again she felt him smirk and pull back. "I do not have poor taste in women Lilliana, I am restraining myself from just taking you right now. I want our first time to be slow and extremely pleasurable, for both of us." He looked into her eyes and held her focus until she relaxed again and nodded.

Satisfied Damien ran a hand along her face before pulling her into another mind-numbing kiss. Apparently he was done with the tease, because when he broke the kiss he stepped back and simply removed the rest of his clothing. Before she knew what was happening he'd also removed her clothes and they were both naked.

He had a very hungry look on his face as he stalked towards her, she instinctively moved back in the bed until her back hit wall. He smirked and continued forward, her heart was pounding furiously and loudly she thought for a moment it might burst. He got onto the bed and bared his fangs, watching her wide eyes as she had nowhere else to go. He crawled over to her and sharply pulled her legs down and past him so that she was laying on her back next to him, she whimpered and tried not to move.

He crawled on top of her and pinned her arms above her head with one hand, with the other he caressed the side of her body. She shivered and arched into this touch, she was running purely on instinct now, her fear heightened her senses and his body was very close to hers. He settled comfortably over her, pressing a thigh between her legs and rubbing it on her hot center. She moaned and rubbed herself on him shamelessly, his domination turned her on much more than she had thought possible and she was no longer frightened of him.

"Please, Damien I need more." Her body was on fire and she wanted him so badly right now, the fact that she was begging didn't even cross her mind.

He kissed along her neck and dragged his fangs along the pulsing vein in her throat, which caused her to shiver in anticipation. "You need more my Lilliana? Tell me what you want. Would you like me to shove my rock hard dick into you, over and over again? Or would you prefer me to torture your hot body for hours, kissing and sucking every inch of you before I allow you that sweet release you are begging for?" He dragged his nails down the front of her body while kissing and nipping at her neck, waiting for her answer.

She was so consumed by desire she could barely bring her thoughts together long enough to decide, when he stopped she cried out. "Don't stop! Please...Damien..."

"Torture it is my wolf, you make it very hard not to fuck you right now though." He cupped a breast and ran his thumb over the nipple causing her to arch up into his hand. "I get the feeling tonight isn't going to last as long as I'd like with how you're reacting though." He let go of her arms above her head, "Don't you dare move your hands from that position, if you are a good girl you'll get a reward. If not you'll be punished." He caught her gaze and made sure she realized he was serious before he continued.

He was completely dominating her, her wolf was ecstatic at the amount of strength he was showing. It was becoming difficult to keep from shifting, but she didn't think he wanted that. She didn't want him to stop his attention, she moaned again as he took a nipple into his mouth and ran a fang over it. The slight hint of danger was so exhilarating, what would happen if he actually bit her, would it be as wonderful as everything else she was feeling?

"Damien! Take me now!" She grabbed his head and tried to kiss him but suddenly he had her arms above her head again and a hand around her neck.

"I warned you my wolf, but you moved your arms anyways. Now I'm going to bring you so close, but the only one getting completion will be me." He flipped her onto her stomach and lifted her so she was on all fours. He positioned himself at her entrance and teased her, rubbing himself back and forth along her slit until she was moaning with need. He reached around under her and inserted a finger, bringing it in and out slowly while hunting for that one spot. When she stilled and moaned louder he bent over and kissed her shoulder before inserting another finger and making sure to hit it with every thrust. When she got close he suddenly stopped and waited for her to calm back down, ignoring her pleas to keep going.

"Now it is my turn, I'm going to shove into your warmth and ram into you until I finish." He positioned the head at her entrance and, true to his word, shoved into her quickly and hard. He paused as she got used to him, and it wasn't long until he was pumping into her over and over again. She met his pace and soon they were both going so hard the sound of their joining could be heard in the hallway. Just as she was about to get her release he stopped and pulsed inside her as he came, he thrust a few more times and then just as he was done he bit her.

She was shocked just enough to keep her from coming as well, and found herself pressing back into him as he took several drags of her blood. The blood seemed to lengthen his release as he pumped into her several more times while he drank. When he finished he licked at the wound and made sure it had started healing, then slowly got off of her.

"That was wonderful my wolf, you are just as I had imagined, I think we will get along fine. Though you may want to learn to be a little more obedient in the future if you'd like release as well." He smirked at her look of frustration and lust and kissed her soundly.

She moaned and tried to pull him onto her but he resisted and cut off the kiss. "Damien, that's not fair. I thought I was able to come over here for pleasure."

"Are you saying that wasn't a pleasurable experience for you? I could have sworn you were enjoying yourself quite a lot." He got off the bed and pulled her into him then ran a hand between her legs, she would have fallen right back into bed if he hadn't had such a good hold on her. He showed her the glistening on his fingers before sucking them clean and giving her a very pointed look.

She took a calming breath to control her nerves, "no, obviously I enjoyed it quite a lot."

"Don't be upset my wolf, there will be plenty more chances for us both to get what we want. I have many, many, more things I plan to do with you, this was only the beginning." He scooped her up and carried her to the dining room, both of them still very naked. When she was going to say something he hushed her with a kiss, making it obvious he wanted her quiet. He carried her over to his chair and sat down with her in his lap, a very obvious sign of his arousal was pressed between him and her ass.

She wiggled and made a point to rub against him, "What are we doing in here, and lacking our clothing? I don't really have anything against it, but won't someone see us and be offended?"

He laughed and gripped her hips to keep her still. "We are going to have lunch, and no one here will have a problem with it. I assure you. But if you persist in your movements they are going to be seeing much more than mere nudity."

Food was brought in, a bowl of steaming soup was set in front of them along with a single spoon. The servant bowed and left with not even a glance at them. Lilliana was slightly confused at how this was going to work, it would take quite a long time if they took turns eating. When she reached for the spoon Damien gave her hand a swat and pulled it back down to her side.

"No no my dear wolf, that is not how this works. Keep your hands to the side and be still, except to swallow what I give you." He reached forwards and stirred the soup before getting a spoonful and blowing lightly on it.

"Okay, I know you like to play at dominate Damien, but this is just ridiculous. I am perfectly capable of feeding myself." She turned her head to look at him and found his face to very serious and slightly miffed looking.

"Lilliana." She blinked at the use of her name, just now realizing he hadn't really said it in a while. "I do not 'play' at being dominate. And I do not take being talked to like that very well, I am perfectly aware of what you can and cannot do. I think today may be over, you need to leave. You can come back when you know how to treat me with more respect." He set her on her feet and she was startled to find the servant next to her with her items. "You may take as long as you need, but realize I will not wait forever. I will teach you respect if you need it, and there is no where you can go that I will not find you. Jeff here will escort you out."

Suddenly she was alone with Jeff, staring at where Damien was just moments ago. He must have used vampire speed to leave, if she was more collected she would have realized the implications of that but she was too startled to think clearly. She blindly followed the servant out, not remembering his name, and didn't realize until after she started the car that she was still naked.

- - - - - - - - -

It was still early when she got home, even when she pulled over to get dressed and figure out what exactly had happened. She went over the scene, over and over and over again. It just didn't make sense, and finally she came to the conclusion that she had unintentionally insulted Damien and should try and figure out how to make it up to him.

Her wolf completely disagreed, there was something wrong with the whole thing, and it wasn't them. No sane person would have taken insult like that, there was something wrong with Damien, and they should move onto better pastures. If she needed a good fuck there were easier people to go to, and if she craved a specific play type there were places to look for a partner in that too. There was no reason to go back to that finicky and insecure vampire.

Sighing, Lilliana realized she was getting nowhere. Maybe she should get some advice, but who would be able to without being biased. All she knew were wolves and humans, neither of which were any who were trustworthy enough to help in this situation. She was on her own.

She grabbed a pint of ice cream from the freezer, turned the tv to a random movie on cable, and fell back heavily into her couch. Time to forget the world and relax, seemed she was watching This Means War. It was a pretty good movie, one she'd seen when it came out so it wasn't a big deal that it was halfway over.

She laughed at the last scene of the movie and licked the bottom of the pint, being a wolf had its perks. Now was time for the best part of relaxing, the luxurious bath. First she took a shower so she wasn't soaking in her own filth, and then set up the bath. She turned on some dance music and set up her sound system so the room was shaken by each beat of the bass, set the lights to low, and made sure the door was locked and her cell phone was charged but out of danger from water. Once everything was set she slowly got into the warm water and laid back, she closed her eyes and let the world disappear.

- - - - - - - - -

Weeks rolled by and Liliana got back into her system, teaching James was becoming more about correcting mistakes like an editor of a book rather than a teacher, she saw Rakell every once and awhile when she went into town for supplies, and she had all but forgotten about the vampire Damien. Every once and awhile her wolf would remind her of his promise to collect them, but she dismissed this easily with denial. If he hadn't come after the first week, he probably wouldn't come at all.

Today was another trip to town, she looked forward to this every week now. Rakell might have turned her down romantically, but he was always there as a friend. They were starting to get closer than she had been to anyone in her memory, though the fact he was human did limit her a bit. She tried to be as honest as she could, while leaving out the supernatural portion of her life. She felt a bit bad about it, but she was sure he would forgive her if he ever had the chance to find out more.

Over the course of a month she found out about Rakell's love life, he was very happy but his love interest seemed to be a bit wary. They were long distance so they didn't see each other very often, it didn't seem like she was dealing as well with it as he was. He was very optimistic until she started talking to him about more and more guy friends she had. She started losing interest in him, and he watched with a heavy heart.

Lilliana didn't have much experience with relationships, so she just figured they were going through a rough patch. They'd fix it eventually and everything would be going great again, Rakell tried to be optimistic as well but it was taking a toll. They started hanging out more often, and it was during a weekend hang out session when Lilliana was forced to realize something.

James was working on his first major project, a statue for the children's room in a church of great importance. Rakell and Liliana were preparing lunch as usual.

"Hey Lilliana, do you love me?"

"Um, uh.." She was caught completely off guard, but she took a moment to think about it. "Well, yes. I love you like I would love any of my family." She continued to think deeply over his question even after answering it though.

"Alright." He continued cooking and pointed out what she needed to do to help. She had gotten used to this and was able to continue thinking as she fell into her familiar role.

"Well..." She thought about how it would affect her if he left, and she became devastated. "Yes, I love you." It felt good to realize that, and she was reminded that she had never finished her discovery trip. There were still parts of herself she didn't know fully, and now that she thought about it, it made sense that she and her wolf weren't 100% in sync with each other.

"You feel better? I can tell you look a little less tense. Pass the onion if you would." Rakell continued cooking and Lilliana was reminded of why she liked being with him. He didn't feel pressured to say he loved her back just because she said it, and they were both aware that he was attached to another. It was treated like just another fact of life, and it suited the both of them.

12