Lilliana Ch. 04

Story Info
A new beginning?
1.3k words
4.31
5.7k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got dressed up in a very revealing and tight black dress, there wasn't a dress code but she thought this is probably one of the few places she could get away with it. She didn't put heels on though, boots were all she did and would wear. They were sensible and good for running through tough terrain if needed. Her wolf approved and even brought to mind they might find their mate. That would be nice, but not likely.

She drove to the club and was mildly impressed with the outside. She found a parking spot, since it was still kind of early for clubbing. When she got in line the bouncer motioned her ahead and said that she could go in, he also complimented her outfit. She was pretty sure that's why he pulled her ahead. But hey, she got in, step one complete.

Looking around there were many people setting up on various stages, usually with someone to the side watching as though enraptured by it. Well, there was no better time to try and find a submissive to talk to. She walked around a bit, drawing the attention of all those who saw her. She worked her way over to a female pair that smelled like wolves, who knew. She introduced herself and asked the obvious dominant holding a leash if she could ask questions of the submissive about being submissive.

The woman laughed. "So you're looking to get into the scene huh? Well we've been at it a long time and are just observing tonight so ask anything you like. Though you really don't come off as a submissive type to me."

So as the night went on she asked many questions to both the submissive and the dominant, learning more and more that she was not submissive. They watched the carefully prepared shows. One was a man strapped to a beam, his hands and feet held tight at the top and bottom. He was teased then hit with a whip of some sort. Instead of crying, he cried out for more and you could tell this excited him a lot. Another was a woman bent over a device with her hands secured and stretched out far as they could be. a man was spanking her and almost every cry sounded like she enjoyed it. This was a new thing for Lilliana and she watched carefully to each show, seeing how both the submissive and dominant acted. There was even a couple that switched sides, that may be interesting.

Afterwards she thanked the women she sat with and asked if she could have a number or email to reach them should she have any other questions. The dominant handed her a card, apparently she owned her own dungeon and hosted parties. "You are welcome to come if you want, you seem sensible, just go to the site and learn the rules before attending any party. And go ahead and give me a call if you decide to join one so that I can look out for you the first time. I like to keep an eye on anyone new so they don't get into something they don't wish to, of if they seem to cause trouble. But I don't really expect that from you. Have a good night dear." She got up and tugged harshly on the leash, the submissive stumbled but was quick to catch up. The submissive smiled in her direction before they got too far and waved. How people could do this was almost baffling. But the same could be said of many activities, so she'd do more research back home and decide what she wanted.

When she got home she began doing research in earnest, and stumbled upon a site that had what she was looking for. It was a chat site with different groups available depending on your "kink". She began looking through the groups and found several that might answer her questions. She worked into the wee hours of the morning to learn as much as she could and then she made a list.

1.Consensual- everything should be done with full information and consent.

2. Safe- everything should be checked and done in a safe way so no one dies or such.

3. Working out the details to both sides agreement is key to a happy time.

Liliana went over her time with Damien. He had not fully informed her of what was happening, and he didn't work anything out with her. Doesn't mean he's a bad man, just that he may not be as knowledgeable as he likes others to think. That or he was full of himself, that's the more likely case with older vampires. She decided not to continue with Damien, and instead look for someone on the site that she got along with to maybe try things out with. Her as the dominant of course.

----------------

Liliana learned a lot in three months about the BDSM scene, what was pure fantasy, what was actually plausible, and that there were a lot of morons out there. She also happened to make a friend, who happened to be male. They started off with a heated debate that turned into a respectful disagreement and friendship. Not many could argue and keep petty insults out of the conversation. They chatted for those three months for hours on end at night, they both had jobs to do and such. Eventually Liliana suggested they go to a meet and greet and finally meet in person, since they lived in the same area. His online name was Chronos which had something to do with time, but his real name was Rakell. When he revealed that she dismissed it as coincidence. He wouldn't be interested in this type of stuff, and he had a woman already.

When the meeting came Liliana dressed up a bit, basically nice jeans and a really pretty top that showed her figure well. She was shocked when Rakell walked in, and stood up waving him over. He smiled and came to sit with her.

"Wow, I thought it was just a coincidence you were named Rakell. Why are you doing this if you are already with someone?" Rakell looked a bit sad.

"Well it turns out that she had met someone else, I really do wish her the best. We still talk and such, we just aren't going out anymore. I really wasn't planning on even looking for someone else but my first day back on the site and I met you. We keep meeting, so how would you like to date? We can talk about BDSM later since this is just a meet and greet, but you already know a lot about what I like. I think at the very least we could have some fun, and if something develops that's great, and if not that's fine too." He smiled and looked like he was waiting for a reply.

She was honestly still shocked, and a bit worried that he was moving on so quickly. "Are you sure you are ready? It doesn't seem like it has been very long since you broke up. I wouldn't want to rush you or anything."

He laughed, "Don't worry about it, I know when I'm ready. It didn't end badly, we're still on friendly terms, and life moves on. So, you interested?"

Liliana thought about it, her wolf was jumping at the bit to say yes, worse that happens is we never see eachother again. And if it's that bad, then it won't be a big deal. Plus, she really couldn't think of any reason to say no since she was planning to try things with him before she showed up. "Okay, yes. You open today for talk at my house?"

"Sure, I don't work today so I'm all yours, if you want me." Rakell smiled and put a hand on her's. "No worries, we'll go as fast or slow as you want to go. There is no rush, we've got plenty of time."