Lilliputian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not going anywhere," Ryder interrupted, wanting Ace to understand.

He pushed up to his knees next to Ace. Hands at the waistband of the underwear Ace wore, he waited. When it came, the nod was small, barely perceptible, but sweet, sweet permission granted nonetheless. Sliding Ace's boxer briefs down his strong, toned legs, Ryder whispered repeated assurances of never gonna leave you against the soft skin of Ace's belly and be right here with you always into the crook of his hip to soothe away the doubt that was always there, always haunting Ace.

Finally, finally, Ace was bare. Fully exposed to Ryder for the first time. His dick was a cocklet, the visual of it true to what Ryder already knew from having put his mouth on it through Ace's underwear so many times.

The words that had escaped Ryder a few weeks back, the night he'd first sucked Ace, easily found their way to him now. "Jesus, Ace, you're perfect."

A hand, unsteady with uncertainty, reached down and touched the side of Ryder's face. Ryder guided it to his head. Curled his own fingers around Ace's to show Ace what to do, to ensure Ace had a firm grip on Ryder's hair.

Then Ryder breathed in Ace's musky scent, took him into his mouth. He licked all around Ace's stiff, hot flesh, around the head revealed by the retracted foreskin, down the small length of the shaft. Enjoyed the mess Ace was making on his tongue, his precome flowing freely, nothing to impede it this time.

When Ace ejaculated, he was as vocal as he usually was, Oh, my Goding several times and moaning Ry-ry-ryder as hard shudders vibrated through his body. He held Ryder in place with a hand at the back of his head, leaving nowhere for his come to go but in Ryder and Ryder gladly accepted it all.

Was thankful for it.

Right along with Ace's myriad of self-esteem issues.

They had brought Ace into his life. Increased the likelihood of him staying there. They tied him to Ryder, invisible fetters equivalent to Ryder's own bond, which was otherwise a one way street type of deal.

Damn, but those were some fucked up thoughts to have. Definitely not the kind to make Ryder's cock harder than it already was. That attack of morality didn't stop Ryder's dick from twitching in his underwear, though.

The road ahead of them was going to be difficult. There was no such thing as an insta-fix for Ace's insecurities, just time and patience. Ryder had both in spades, thankfully, and he would be there for Ace for as long as Ace let him. The reassurance he would give to Ace would be frequent and genuine. Nonstop. And though things were definitely more than just sexual between them, Ryder's attraction to Ace surpassing just the physical, when it came right down to it, lilliputian or not, yes, what Ace possessed between his thighs was enough, was just right, for Ryder.

Far as Ryder was concerned, every last part of Ace, right on down to the smallest, was worthy of worship.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Inside of You An alpha meets his mate. Will he claim him or lose him?in Gay Male
Sam Roommate & friend lose a game and confess his love.in Gay Male
Out of Sorts Tortured teen finds a new family.in Gay Male
My Love is Your Love Some people just need a little help finding love.in Gay Male
Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
More Stories