Lilliths Tails 06: Lilliths Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freakyus
Freakyus
91 Followers

Lauri was glad to settle down to sleep in her cramped quarters that night, Anjou had shown up shortly after they started searching but had no idea where Sandra had vanished to. The general rumour was she had quit in one of her temper tantrums again and would probably show up again in a few weeks. Anjou had put Lauri in charge for the rest of the day, by the time they quit that night most of the place was set to rights, and a long list started of all the things that needed replacing. Anjou had dismissed the rest of the staff for a few days and when the replacement furniture and art started to arrive he would probably get them back in to help again. The three of them had eaten a hurried dinner together in the kitchen and then returned to the rooms they stayed in when they were left to take care of the place. Now as she lay in bed she couldn't help wondering what had happened to Miss Parker.

Sandra lay bound and helpless by her lovers their burning kisses brought her stinging ecstasy, their lingering hands, caressing, teasing fingers set her body on fire. Serpentine coils of bronze and emerald green rubbed and squeezed about her massaging her body between them as long forked tongues took turns invading her willing mouth and over the three of them the ever watchful head of a giant ebony snake swayed hypnotically.

Gleaming red eyes gazed down at her from a strangely flawless face, sensual lips parting to reveal exquisite fangs in an otherwise perfect smile. Sweet soothing words flowed through her mind without meaning their hypnotic tone quieting her mind and increasing the rising flow of pleasure. Another face joined the smiling golden goddess as night to her day, long midnight hair a counter for the captured flame of her lover's tresses and two burning emeralds for eyes. She tried to raise her hands to touch them only to have them batted playfully away as the green-eyed goddess lowered her mouth to kiss her. Sandra moaned and closed her eyes as she lost control of her emotions entirely feeling the long trailing kisses working their way down her body teasing her clit to orgasm before continuing down to her feet. Another mouth found hers and wriggling fingers invaded her body making her gasp in pleasure as her toes were brought together and teased by a suckling mouth that seemed to be everywhere on her feet at once. She lay there twitching and moaning softly soft squeezing coils lovingly wrapping her, massaging and rubbing every inch of her flesh as her lovers probed every orifice and left her thoughts drifting on a sea of pleasure.

She dimly felt her hands being brought down to her sides and bound by a warm wet squeezing vice that crept ever further up over her body her mind drifted leaving her body to twitch gently at every teasing lick and bite. As she drifted off to sleep she was dimly aware of the world darkening to black again and the air becoming heavy and warm...

The next three days dragged on slowly marked only by ever-increasing lists of things to replace. Lauri and Angelique worked slowly going from room to room with Anjou appearing occasionally to check on their progress. Anjou himself looked oddly flustered his usually spotless black suit rumpled and his shirt unchanged, where he vanished to Lauri had no idea but whenever she went looking for him he always seemed to appear coming from the direction of Eddy's apartments. Each night when they sat down for dinner he arrived later and later and usually left quickly and not to his own rooms.

Angelique lay half asleep in bed in the early hours of the morning no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't get to sleep, rising quietly she went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"God it's too damned hot tonight." She checked the temperature and slowly started stripping off her nightdress.

Angelique looked at herself in the mirror taking in her shoulder length blonde hair and her rather skinny frame. Even though she had turned 18 over two months ago now she still looked about 16 which was frustrating when she kept trying to act like a lady for Eddy. Angelique smiled as she remembered Eddy's first visit to her bedroom almost two years ago, she had been lonely away from home for the first time and had welcomed his charming advances and extravagant presents. She stepped under the water and smoothed her hair back from her face, Eddy didn't think she looked like a child he had even offered to have her breasts enlarged only last month. Angelique reached up and massaged her small breasts absently as she considered his offer again. Angelique was so distracted she didn't hear her door swing open...

Anjou was sitting in the control room meditating quietly when the screens died again, he had spent the last three days in and out of a meditative trance watching the screens and waiting patiently. Without a sound, he rose and ran from the room into the darkened mansion.

Lauri was dozing in the twilight between sleep and waking. The night was uncomfortably hot and her air conditioning had stubbornly refused to work. She had long since stripped off the bedcovers and lay naked in the darkness.

Dimly she heard the shower turn on in Angelique's flat the thin walls of the servants quarters about as effective at blocking the noise as a piece of wet tissue paper.

The splashing in the shower was soothing and Lauri began slowly slipping into deeper sleep. She was shocked awake by Angelique's ear-splitting scream.

"What the fuck?!" Lauri shouted jumping out of bed, Angelique's high soprano screeching passed through Lauri's head like a knife. Grabbing her bed sheet she threw it around herself and hurried out of her room and into the hallway. Angelique's doorway was open and her friends' screaming was painfully loud.

"Ange? What's wrong?" Lauri entered her friends darkened room just in time to see the outline of a man backing out of the bathroom his hands raised before him in supplication.

"What the hell!" Lauri slapped the light switch illuminating the scene, Anjou dressed in a sopping wet white robe was trying to calm a hysterical Angelique who Lauri could see beyond him clutching the shower curtain about herself and screaming her lungs out.

"Sorry so sorry the security alarms went off I thought we had an intruder so I came to see, sorry so sorry." Anjou's voice was strained he looked exhausted and his usually perfect British accent sounded thick and foreign, His robes were barely decent soaked as they were and Lauri could clearly see that Anjou was covered from his neck down in strange swirling black tattoos.

"Ange shut the hell up no one is murdering you, Anjou, what the hell is going on?" Anjou turned towards her his sheer soaked robe disturbingly transparent revealing more of his anatomy than Lauri was happy seeing. As he turned she also caught sight of the pistol tucked in his robes at the waist.

"Lauri, so sorry the alarms they went off I thought... So sorry please Angelique has had a shock I thought she was in trouble please calm her. I must go must see to the security system, so sorry I thought..." Anjou's Accent had totally disappeared and he spoke with an odd singsong cadence. He seemed as shell-shocked as Angelique who had finally stopped screaming and had decided to try and hide as much of herself as possible with the semi-transparent curtain.

"She was in danger in her bathroom? Not many robbers would head straight for the servants quarters Anjou, go on get out we can talk in the morning go get some sleep you look exhausted." Lauri passed the stunned butler and went to hug her friend. Behind her, she could hear Anjou leaving and as his footsteps in the stone hallway faded Angelique collapsed into floods of tears in her arms.

"Shhh, come on now Ange it's all right your fine just had a bit of a shock is all." Lauri's calm friendly words slowly stopped her friend's sobs but she still clung to her in a death grip through the curtain.

"Come on Ange I'm getting soaking wet here let's get you dried off." Lauri disentangled herself from the frightened girl's clutches and reached past her to turn off the shower, then grabbing a towel she all but dragged Angelique into the sitting room and sat her down on the sofa.

"What happened Ange?" Lauri asked gently as she patted her friend dry trying not to notice what she was doing.

"I.. I was just taking a shower... so hot tonight, then Anjou was in the bathroom and he.. he had a gun pointed at me!" She dissolved back into tears at that point as Lauri tried not to frown.

"Calm down honey Anjou's not the sort of guy to go sneaking around peeking on girls. Trust me he's had his offers over the years but he always turned them down. He says he was looking for a burglar or something." Angelique looked terrified at the mere mention of burglars.

"D... Do you think there are any?" She stuttered nervously.

"Of course not! Hun, half the house is still messed up and I've seen wiring ripped out all over the place the security system probably had a short-circuit and took your shower as world war three or something." Lauri gave her friend another hug and wrapped the towel around her shoulders.

"I'm okay now Lauri, thanks for coming to my rescue." Angelique suddenly realised she was totally naked and made a hurried attempt to hide under the towel.

"Nothing I haven't seen before Ange you forget I have three sisters, now go on go back to bed I'll lock your door as I go out. Get a chair and put it under the handle if you're still worried you're perfectly safe here hun."

"Thanks, Lauri you always look out for me" Angelique followed Lauri to the door "Guess I just panicked, Anjou's too nice to do something like that." She grinned suddenly as she was struck by something. "God Lauri that guy is well hung, and those tattoos! Who would have thought it I thought he was so normal like a piece of the furniture."

"Goodnight Ange, don't let Eddie hear you singing the praises of his butler or he might just get jealous." Smiling she left Angelique's door and went back to bed smiling to herself... after all, it's not every day she got to see someone that well built near enough naked, and damn if he didn't put his boss to shame.

Angelique dragged a table in front of the door, then she piled it with half the junk in her sitting room. Satisfied she walked back to bed, if she wasn't Eddie's girl Anjou would make a damned good boyfriend all those cool tattoos she would never have suspected it.

She flicked the light switch and groaned as the bulb flashed brightly and went dark.

"Dammed bulb! Well I'm sure as hell not shifting all that stuff to go get another one"

She clambered into bed, snuggled amongst the covers, it really was hot tonight, and there was a really weird smell in the air... Kinda like the Vivarium Eddy had in the basement, he really had a thing for snakes it was the one thing she really couldn't stand about him...

Lauri settled back to sleep Dimly she heard Angelique shifting things in front of her door and then silence, in the morning she would have to have a long talk with Anjou about this whole thing. She lifted her head as Angelique started banging around in her bedroom but she stopped quickly so she paid it no heed, the silly girl probably put something in front of her bedroom door too...

The next day Lauri woke late to the gentle patter of rain on the single skylight above her bed. She glanced lazily at her alarm clock and started when she saw the time.

"Dammit, bloody stupid alarm, I must have forgotten to turn it on with all the fuss." Hour's late and Angelique hadn't battered down her door? The silly girl was probably enjoying the rest as Sandra's absence had left Lauri in charge.

"Better get up before Anjou comes looking." Hurriedly she dressed and headed for Angelique's room expecting to have to hammer for half an hour but when she knocked on the door it swung open unlocked and unbarred.

"Ange?" The room sitting room looked a mess the drawers open and empty Angelique's usual mess vanished without a trace. Lauri walked over to the bedroom door but if anything the bedroom was even emptier even the bed sheets were missing only a single sheet of paper left on the edge.

Walking over to the bed Lauri picked up the note and read it slowly disbelief making the whole thing seem unreal.

' Dear Lauri,

I can't stay here anymore last night was just the last straw, I'm not cut out for this job. Decided to go in the night so I wouldn't have to argue with you.

I'll be in touch Lauri don't be worried

Love Angelique.'

Lauri crumpled the page in her hand and turned to go, just as she was about to leave the room she caught a glimmer of shining red on the floor. Bending down she picked it up shimmering translucent copper the scale glinted between her fingers like a piece of captured fire.

"This is insane Angelique would never have written this it just makes no sense!" Lauri had hunted for Anjou for half an hour before she saw him leaving Eddy's rooms still dressed in those flowing white robes, as soon as she had reached him she launched into angry shouting.

"Lauri please I don't understand it either but the first I knew of it was when you told me."

"Don't give me that shit, Anjou, there's something fishy been going on for days, first, Eddy vanished without warning after trashing the place, then Sandra goes missing for more than three days. Now Angelique vanishes in the middle of the night, right after you storm into her room with a gun! There's something rotten here and you know damned well what it is!" Lauri paused for breath her face reddened with anger. "Now either you tell me what the hell is going on, or I go to the police and I don't stop yelling till every cop in the county is sitting on the doorstep!"

"Now, now. No need to get the police involved, I'll admit there's more to Mr Black's disappearance than you know but I swear to you I have no idea what happened to her." Anjou had retreated back into his British shell but his eyes were still wild and he looked like he hadn't slept again.

"Then tell me, Anjou, what the hell is going on here?"

"Lauri, just how friendly did you get with Mr Black when you first came here?" Lauri frowned at the odd question.

"I don't see as its any of your business Anjou but I fell for him if that's what you're asking but as his ever-present shadow I'd assume you knew that already."

"Did he ever tell you about his snakes? Did he ever mention someone called Lillith?"

"I remember Angelique telling me Eddie promised to introduce her to his friend Lillith sometime a few weeks back but I've never met her, and what do Eddy's snakes have to do with all this?"

"Eddie... Mr Black, he has always been fascinated by snakes its one of the reasons he bought my peoples island and brought me to work for him. He is also a very twisted man he likes... hurting people and uses his money to fulfil his darkest fantasies." Anjou paused his eyes taking on a haunted look

"You have no idea the things that man is capable of but I have had to serve him all these years or my people will lose their homes and go back to being refugees in some filthy relocation centre again. Some time ago He hired a lot of scientists to create a giant snake that he could... feed his girlfriends to."

Anjou paused watching Lauri's horrified expression.

"He did something awful to one of those scientists, a young woman... He turned her into the snake they had designed... The woman, Lisa... she was in love with the head of the project, another woman named Eve. When he did that to Lisa... when he, changed her Eve swore revenge. She was a genius, a geneticist, she changed the way the snake ate people it wouldn't kill them..."

Anjou met Lauri's eyes his eyes filled with remembered pain.

"Instead, it would change the first two into a crossbreed half human half... serpent, they were supposed to be designed to be the perfect slaves subservient and without free will of their own but something seems to have gone wrong."

Anjou paused again his face a mask of fear Lauri could literally see the usually unruffled butler shaking with terror.

"I think Eve lied to Eddy, she planned some great revenge and when she turned up last week and demanded she and her new girlfriend be fed to Lillith she was completing that revenge. The whole mansion is filled with secret passages but now all of them are broken from the outside, Eddy has vanished and some... Thing is stalking us!"

"Why, Why the hell didn't you tell us? Anjou Sandra and Angelique and missing! They could be dead! And you have just let us stay here with some form of a monster on the loose!"

Lauri was furious, she watched as Anjou slumped to the floor looking completely destroyed the mild-mannered English butler facade totally fallen away revealing the heartbroken terrified man underneath.

"Sorry so sorry Lauri, but you don't understand I had to follow orders if I ever disobey him he will take my people's homeland away. I'm sorry but I can't risk that, I'll follow his order until I'm sure he is dead only then can I be free. The police would just think you were insane and even if you could get them to believe you do you really think they would allow the world to discover the truth of what happened here? You, we would have an 'accident' and the secret would be kept."

"This is England Anjou our government wouldn't do that!" Lauri's voice sounded uncertain even to herself.

"I have seen it done before here Lauri, you forget I must do Eddy's dirty work there are those who keep such things secret, who quietly hide the truth from the people."

Anjou looked like a puppet with his strings cut, his usually dark coffee complexion looked grey and his whole body slumped like a man pushed too far over the edge.

"So we can't tell anyone that doesn't mean we can't save ourselves, Anjou I'm getting the hell out of here and if you have any sense you will come with me."

Anjou's face twisted with indecision for a moment and then changed to a determined expression.

"You're right I may not be able to leave but you cannot be risked any longer." He reached out an arm to her and heaved himself to his feet. "Let's get you out of here."

Together they ran down the long hallway towards the front of the house passing luxurious rooms and expensive works of art. They dodged past the few remaining piles of wrecked furniture and made for the long staircase into the main hall, Lauri was out of breath by the time they reached the bottom her plump figure not suited for running. As they raced towards the heavy main doors she felt as if a band of hot iron was clamped down upon her chest, her legs burned and her breasts ached from bouncing.

"You're safe once you leave the grounds Lauri, head home and whatever happens don't tell anyone about this."

"Come with me Anjou you can't seriously intend on staying here." Lauri's breath came in short panting gasps

"I must do as I was ordered miss and I was told to keep the mansion ready for Mr Black's return I'll not risk my people for my life alone."

Anjou's voice had regained his English accent and for a moment Lauri almost laughed at the dark skinned gentleman in his flowing white robes.

"Keep safe then you maniac I hope you will be okay!"

Anjou finished unlocking the heavy door and threw it open filling the hall with the sound of heavy rain the sky was thick with black clouds and rent with lightning. It was the most welcome sight Lauri could ever remember.

She threw herself out into the storm heading for the distant gates thundering along the gravel drive her ears filled with the sound of drenching rain and flying gravel. Her heart raced as she entered the tree-lined avenue that led up to the gatehouse. The trees cut out most of the light from the storm-tossed sky but the rain seemed to pour through uncaring her maid's outfit clinging to her icy cold with water. A flash lit up the darkness ahead the tall gates silhouetted by the lightning. Lauri's heart racing she threw herself the last few yards crashing into the ornate iron gates. The cold iron was freezing under her hands slick with icy water, desperately she pushed against them and felt them begin to swing open against her weight. Then with a screech of abused metal grating against metal, the gates shuddered to a stop. Lauri shook them back and forth but they clung stubbornly together seemingly locked five inches apart. looking up at the gates in desperation she couldn't see the problem. The ornate metal gates topped with long spear points just refused to budge, then a flash of lightning lit up the night sky illuminating the night. The fancy spears had been bent and woven together leaving the top of the gate a mess of tangled metal.

Freakyus
Freakyus
91 Followers