Lilliths Tails 06: Lilliths Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freakyus
Freakyus
90 Followers

A sudden rasping hiss in the darkness made Lauri whirl around in fear, the darkness under the trees now seemed filled with hidden movement.

"Is. is there someone there? Anjou?" Lauri's voice sounded cracked and broken coming in heaving gasps. It took every bit of courage she had left to put her head down and run back toward the house. The run back was terrifying, every sound sent her eyes searching the darkness every moving shadow became some hidden monster ready to strike. She made the doors running on pure fear alone her feet falling out from under her as she struggled the last few yards. Dimly she felt the skin of her knee split against the sharp gravel of the path as she forced herself back to her feet. The door hung open and she fell through it tripping over something white on the last step her whole body burning with exertion. If she could find Anjou perhaps they could find a way to get help, perhaps they could find somewhere to hide until someone came looking.

"Anjou! Anjou, where are you!" Lauri's scream echoed around the great hall she whirled around to shut the door behind her and stopped in terror.

The back of the door was a ruined mess the locks burst from their mountings leaving great splintered holes in the solid oak, but far more terrifying was the soaked and blood spattered white robe that lay across the great stone steps.

"Oh god, Anjou! What the fuck am I going to do now!"

Lauri picked up the sodden robes the water making them heavy as lead in her hands, as she spread them out she could see great tears in the fabric where it had been ripped off its wearer. With a heavy clang, Anjou's pistol fell out of the ruined robes hitting the floor between her feet.

Lauri let the robes drop and scooped up the pistol feeling the unfamiliar weight of the gun in her hand, it looked sleek and deadly the dull black metal icy in her grip. Well, she was armed, for all the good it had done Anjou and he had at least known how to use it. The mansion seemed alive to her then, the darkened house filled with a deep organic heartbeat as it watched and waited. The hammering she realised was her own heart sounding like thunder in her ears but she still couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched. There had to be somewhere in this whole house she could hide somewhere out of sight of the cameras.

The mansion was huge filled with odd rooms and passages that didn't seem to go anywhere, the original owner had been a local man he'd been as 'eccentric' as only a rich man could get without being locked away and had built the place like a fortress. Lauri had even heard the granite bedrock under the house was honeycombed with some vast fallout shelter. When Eddy took over he had altered most of the building the only areas still the same were in the cellars. Wait that was it! There was an unused vault down in the cellar, the old fool had kept his money there distrustful of banks in the end but she was sure Eddy hadn't renovated it yet! No matter how strong these snake things were they couldn't tear their way through a foot of solid steel! Limping slightly she raced over to the lift and hammered on the down button. Eddy was so lazy he had the stairwell ripped out and replaced with a lift so he didn't have to walk up and down stairs as much. The lift doors slid open silently and Lauri jumped in hitting the down button and keeping the gun pointed out of the slowly closing doors.

The lift gave a gentle jolt as it began its journey downwards the soft electric hum soothing Lauri's shattered nerves. With a terrific jolt, Lauri was thrown from her feet the whole lift shaking and twisting the lights flickering and failing, from above she heard strange sibilant laughter tapering off into a long hissing. Lauri lay on the floor of the lift terrified as metal squealed and groaned about her, for an instant all was silent in the darkness then the floor seemed to fall away beneath her as the lift plummeted downward.

The fall was short and the lift hit the bottom, all too quickly the wailing scream of tortured metal ending in a terrific crash as the lift hit the bottom of the shaft. Dazed and bruised Lauri scrabbled at the lift doors until she forced her fingers in between and slowly inched them open. The outer doors had opened with the crash and Lauri stumbled out of the wrecked lift into the ruins of the wine cellar. Dim emergency lighting illuminated the smashed piles of wine racks the few remaining lighting panels flickering on and off randomly making the cellar appear to be in the midst of its own personal storm. Everywhere she looked there were heaps of broken glass and splintered wood and the air was heavy with the smell of soured wine. The air was warm and damp much hotter than it had been whenever she had come down here for wine.

Picking her way across the cellar she made her way toward the vault her feet sticking on the tacky floor, the stench of drying wine was overpowering and Lauri could almost imagine herself picking her way across the stomach of some giant beast. The door to the vault was in the far end of the cellar hidden behind a row of wine racks. Lauri could still remember one of the older maids showing her how to find the hidden switch, Melissa had used it to meet one of the gardeners away from Miss Parker's prying eyes but she had been gone for years now and Lauri had never tried the door again.

The far end of the cellar was heaped with the twisted ruins of dozens of wine racks, Lauri stifled a scream as a fat python slid out of a twisted ruin of wood and metal to cross her path.

"Fuck the Vivariums are down here they must be trashed too, keep it together Lauri" talking to yourself, she mused was the first sign of madness, but the sound of her own voice seemed to give her strength.

Jumping over the slow moving python she reached the vault door, the wine racks had been torn away revealing the half open vault door with its touch panel switch a broken mess of twisted wire. The heavy door moved slowly as she pulled upon it, the weight was colossal but slowly she forced it open until she could slide through. Holding her breath she forced herself into the vault feeling buttons tear on her uniform as she slowly forced her ample body through the tight space. She was halfway through when she became stuck fast her white shirtfront caught on the locking mechanism, she struggled against the material as the seconds crawled by like years. From the cellar, she heard a low hissing noise like gas escaping from a broken pipe deep and guttural. Panicking she threw herself against the door scrabbling against the cold metal trying to find a purchase with her fingers as the hissing grew closer. With a ripping noise, she fell through leaving half her shirt trapped in the doorway buttons raining down on the cold stone floor. The door slammed shut with a deep booming crash like the chiming of some vast bell, half deafened Lauri scrambled to her knees and turned the locking wheel hearing the satisfying crunch of the locking mechanisms settling into place.

"Break through that you fuckers!" Lauri screamed at the door falling back to the floor in exhaustion as some great weight slammed repeatedly against the heavy metal. Totally spent she collapsed panting her whole body wracked by the strength of her gasping breaths. For what seemed like hours she lay there looking up at the dull grey of the concrete ceiling feeling as if the whole world was spinning around her but slowly the dizzy spell passed and she began to take notice of the room around her.

When Melissa had shown her the vault all those years ago it had been a big rectangular room with an old mattress saved from its journey to the garbage bins. Now the room had changed drastically a row of open freezers lined one wall and most of the far wall had gone entirely, what she saw beyond made her think for a moment she had lost her mind entirely. Where there should have been a blank concrete wall there was now a broken glass doorway that led out into a garden, over a hundred foot underground on the bottom level of Eddy's cellars the impossible doorway led into a green landscape filled with trees and flowering bushes.

Lauri slowly got to her feet the ruined shirt now nothing more than a torn and useless rag leaving her in her short black skirt and lacy bra. Limping forward she passed the row of emptied freezers and stepped out into the warm sunlight.

The illusion lasted a few moments before she looked up and saw the row upon row of UV lights covering the high granite ceiling that must have been sixty feet up. The black granite walls were covered in climbing plants and the floor sloped in a series of soft hills complete with trees and plenty of heavy foliage plants, but as the first impression faded Lauri began to notice more details. Many of the once beautiful sculpted trees lay on the ground snapped to kindling. Huge monoliths of rough stone that had once been embedded in the floor were thrown from their resting places leaving huge gaping holes in the heavy loam and there was a gaping hole in the rock wall about twenty foot up leading off into darkness. All in all, it looked like the tranquil landscape had been torn apart by some incredible vindictive force.

"Eddy what the hell did you do down here?" Lauri whispered to herself as she began exploring the impossible chamber, first, she headed for the huge hole in the wall but there was no obvious way up. The whole chamber was swelteringly hot and soon her remaining clothes were soaked with sweat. About halfway around the chamber, the ground became sandy, forming gently undulating dunes. The ground sloped down to a rounded hole in the wall half filled with soft white sand.

Getting down on her hands and knees Lauri began to crawl down the sloping sand towards the hole, too late she realised the soft shifting sand was too loose to take her weight and the slow crawl became a helpless slide into the darkness.

Lauri ended her slide against a cool stone, blinded by sand she rubbed at her eyes trying to clear them but a deep hiss made her freeze in terror. The hissing was joined by a silken rasping sound like a thousand knives being dragged over silk, a familiar voice groaned in the darkness the feminine moan heavy with passion. Blinking away the sand Lauri looked up to a sight that could have come straight from her nightmares.

For a second it seemed as if two women were holding each other upright waist deep in writhing serpents with another lying with her head in another girl's lap, then reality forced its way into Lauri's numbed mind.

Angelique was being held against the chest of a beautiful olive-skinned woman with long raven black hair. Angelique was moaning and panting in orgasmic passion her reddened face drenched with sweat two dark puncture wounds burning red against the pale skin of her neck. The other woman was pale as china against the others dusky skin, her deep coppery curls were spread out over the mountainous coils beneath her, but what made Lauri's blood freeze in blind terror was the fact that the redhead's jaw and neck were grossly distorted around Angelique's waist. Even as she watched frozen in place the strange woman's neck rippled and Angelique slipped deeper into the waiting maw.

"Don't be scared love she's enjoying her fate, as will you, my dear." The raven-haired temptress had a voice like silk, her seductive smile revealing two long snow white fangs in an otherwise perfect smile. With shock Lauri realised she recognised this alien creature, from the waist down her olive skin gave way to deep green scales thickening into massive coils but from the waist up she looked like one of Eddy's girlfriends.

"M... Maria?"

"Good memory tasty girl, I can smell your flavour from here." Maria's voice was deeper than Lauri remembered but that smile was the same.

"What happened to you, Maria! God, What are you!"

"Shhh don't shout my pet our ears are sensitive, you would not wish to piss us off. Dawn and I have been through some, changes but we are still people, our appetites have simply... changed."

With horror Lauri realised the woman busy sliding Angelique's belly into her mouth was another of Eddy's girlfriends, her friend was moaning in delirious passion as Dawn pulled her down into her.

"Don't worry about your friend, all she can feel is passion now. Our bite is filled with lust it seems, our mother is proud of her babies."

"Your mother?" Lauri stammered

"Lillith silly, she's nesting with her egg at the moment or we would introduce you. But she has Anjou and dear Eddy to keep her company while we feast."

Angelique's moaning hit a new pitch as she visibly climaxed her slim body sliding deeper and deeper into Dawn her tight belly disappearing out of sight.

"What have you done with Miss Parker?"

"Mmmmm Sandra was most entertaining." Maria rubbed her scaled belly and for the first time Lauri noticed a slight bulge much smaller than the one Angelique was making in Dawn.

"She was rather skinny, but don't worry my love it's my turn to eat now, Dawn has her meal and you look so plump and juicy I just can't wait for you to join her in here," Maria said rubbing the bulge in her belly.

Lauri was terrified she started scrabbling at the sandy slope trying to climb her way back up as Maria laughed and massaged Angelique's small breasts as they began to slide into Dawn's waiting mouth. The frantic attempt to climb only pulled more sand down filling the entrance even more, a dark shape fell amongst the white sand landing hard against her thigh. Lauri grabbed the pistol and whirled to face Maria who suddenly stopped laughing.

"Ooh, a toy I think I'm going to enjoy feisty prey so much more fun than this one she barely struggled." Maria released Angelique's head that she had been fondly stroking and rose up over the writhing mass of copper and green coils her massive scaled body going up and up.

"Stay away or I'll shoot you, Maria, get Dawn to spit out Angelique and let us go or I swear I'll kill you!" Lauri's hand was shaking as she held out the gun but she kept it trained on Maria's chest.

"Now that's no way for a nice juicy meal to behave, is it? Besides, I'm afraid Dawn is almost finished." Maria glanced down at Dawn whose lips were just sliding up over Angelique's open mouth.

"I'm warning you, Maria, let her out."

Maria dived forward at Lauri her huge frame moving with inhuman speed, but Lauri's finger twitched in fright.

CLICK!

Before Lauri could even scream she was entwined in emerald coils stronger than steel.

"Poor sweet baby, our eyesight is better than yours too and unlike you, I know enough about guns to see the safety was on."

"Don't be so hard on the poor thing Maria it's only human after all." Dawn had sat up on her coils the bulge in her belly twitching gently, her voice was like thick honey deep and mellow.

"I can be as hard as I like she's my meal" Maria replied petulantly as Lauri fought for breath.

"P. Please, don't eat me..."

"Oh shush sweetie one bite and you will be begging for me to swallow you down." Maria brought her head down and parted her coils enough to allow access to Lauri's tender neck, her lips were cool as she kissed and sucked before sinking those delicate white fangs into Lauri's soft flesh. The bite stung but the pain faded quickly replaced by waves of burning heat that seemed to flow all the way through her body, the heat didn't hurt. Rather as time passed it began to feel more and more pleasant.

Lauri's thoughts were disturbed by her captor's voices, they seemed strangely distant as if talking from far away.

" I still think it's unfair, this one is better than the other two combined. You should have given me both the skinny ones."

"If you had waited another hour while I herded her down here you would be the one to eat her but you stuffed your face with the little skinny one so it's my turn."

Idly Lauri wondered what they were talking about, suddenly it seemed so hard to think clearly it was getting dark and the heat was making her skin so sensitive against the cool scales that she couldn't think.

Suddenly a deeper hiss buzzed through Lauri's skull, looking up she saw a pair of amazing green gold eyes looking back at her from the darkness. The dark shadow came into focus the head of a huge silvery black snake blotted out most of the light from the tunnel the little light getting through seemed to glow like a halo around its giant head.

"Mother I hunted her I should get to eat her." Maria's voice was petulant, she looked as if she was talking to someone but Lauri couldn't hear anyone else.

"Yes, mother." Now her voice was resigned but still Lauri couldn't hear anyone else, then all thought was driven from her mind as the coils holding her moved rubbing against her incredibly over sensitised skin making her gasp and moan with almost painful pleasure.

Slowly Maria's coils offered Lauri up in front of the gigantic reptile. Lillith's breath sent waves of pleasure through her sensitive skin waves of heat burning down to her crotch. She reached up a dreamy hand and touched the cool scales watching disconnectedly as the huge maw opened up and her hand slid inside against the warm wet folds.

Lauri felt fingers exploring her body as Maria and Dawn stroked and teased her pinching her nipples and running long sharp nails across her sensitised skin. Gasping Lauri wriggled against the encircling coils that were lifting her towards the waiting mouth, her hands explored the huge wet maw running over blunted teeth and playing with the huge blue-black forked tongue that darted in and out tasting the sex filled air.

Maria's coils began massaging her gently as so was slowly pushed further and further forward feeling her head contact the warm wetness of Lillith's throat. As the warm saliva ran down her neck Lauri's head suddenly cleared.

"No, you're eating me, Noooo!"

"Hush sweetie you will spoil mothers dinner, just relax and enjoy the feelings you are about to be blessed beyond your wildest dreams." Maria nibbled on Lauri's earlobe as she whispered in her ear.

"It's nothing you can fight Lauri dear just relax and it won't be so bad, we had to go through this too and it's so much better when you give in."

Dawn's face came up alongside Lauri's her strange orange eyes burning with passion.

"No, no I don't want it I don't want to be like you." Lauri managed to whisper against the mounting tide of pleasure.

"Shhh Lauri just let it go, let us help you," Dawn whispered kissing her neck. Before Lauri could even wriggle Dawn sank her teeth deep into her shoulder pumping another dose of burning fluid into her body.

Lauri moaned in pleasure, the moan turning into a scream as Maria sank her teeth into her other shoulder pulling her hair back and muffling her scream in the soft roof of Lillith's mouth.

The world span and reality seemed to fade out entirely, Lillith's ever-widening maw seemed hypnotic the rhythmic massaging of Maria's coils drove all lucid thought from her mind. The long black tongue wrapping lovingly around her breasts felt like a lover's arms the teasing touch of other women's lips sent her shuddering over the edge of orgasm again and again. In the end, she gave in, the relentless tide of pleasure driving fear from her mind. The darkness of Lillith's throat seemed an inviting hollow, a place to curl up and melt away. The teasing hands pushed her further the strong muscles of the reptilian throat grasping her shoulders and pulling her into its loving embrace, as her breast slid into Lillith's throat the teasing fingers slid regretfully from her nipples and buried themselves deep in her dripping quim. Slowly she felt her silken belly slide in to join her powerful throat muscles squeezing and massaging her as she slid deeper and deeper.

The kissing mouths were teasing her thighs nipping and biting as they pushed her inside long flexible fingers buried themselves in her ass and sodden pussy whilst others teased every inch of exposed skin with those sharp nails.

Freakyus
Freakyus
90 Followers