Lilliths Tails 01: Dawn of Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn was almost at yet another orgasm. Her mind was so awash with pleasure that she hardly cared what was happening, so long as it continued but the sudden shock of the strange, wet sensation surrounding her ankles sent her over the top, reaching a plateau of transcendent sensation. That increased as her reptilian lover thrashed with her. To Lillith, the furry feet tasted beyond anything her mind dreamed possible, the thick coating of pheromones sizzling on her forked tongue, but when her sensitive prehensile organ touched the delicate ankles of her dawn her mind exploded, the taste man made chemical taste to the fur paling in comparison to the flesh thick with the secretions that now excluded from the exposed skin. Dawn was in nirvana, one long endless orgasm that refused to end and instead increased in potency with every inch of her skin touched by Lillith's long tongue.

As her prey-lover writhed in her mouth, Lillith was achieving an orgasm of her own; her hindbrain giving up completely in the wake of this new sensation had been silenced completely. Her animal mind was nearly comatose, unable to cope with the foreign sensory input it demanded wasn't possible while her newly awakening smarter forebrain, the part of her mind that Lillith 'existed' in, was also sending her racial messages less potent and clear; fragmented thoughts of Dawn and Eddy and the 'others' that had been there in the white place where she hatched in a strange new, disturbing light. An image of herself with limbs, not her sinuous form, dark hair and not black scales, images of fire and hairy 'not humans' around her fleeting and almost undetectable but picked up and relayed by the age-old memory system of her ancient reptile mind flashing like lightning through her orgasming brain.

Dawn's thighs were slowly slipping inch by inch into Lillith. An observer, had anyone been there or had Eddie turned on the carefully prepared camera system, would have witnessed the tightly-wound mass of coils slowly unwrapping the gigantic serpents meal as it was fed into the loving embrace of her waiting mouth.

The snake's maw reached those supple upper thighs then closed about the firm waist. The whole mass of coils writhing as the two-foot tongue explored her willing victim's pussy sending both off into an even higher state of ecstasy.

Lillith's brain was melting. Her fore and hindbrain merging together, fusing in a way no geneticist would have dreamed, her Dawn's openings pumped pheromone rich fluids like some bizarre chemical factory and her long prehensile tongue tested them both, disappearing deep within the openings as she explored her wildly bucking lover with an almost innocent curiosity.

One opening was wider yet only half her lapping tongue could enter before it went back upon itself. The other, smaller opening was tighter, deep and filled with strange rich tastes but not nearly as much pheromone-thick fluid. The forked tip of her tongue found a third tiny opening and Dawn almost bit off her own tongue as her serpentine lover probed her urethra before returning to lap deep within her pussy. The missing watcher would have observed as the well-muscled woman's belly was sucked deep into the waiting maw, to join her lower body in the serpents caressing throat, her taught belly showing a faint tracing of muscles under the thin layer of fatty tissue. Teased by her partners tiny, blunt and useless teeth as her breasts came to rest against the scaled shovel-like snout.

Dawn was panting now still on an orgasmic high as her body was fed deep into her Lillith. She was aware of her predicament but in her mental state she didn't actually give a damn, indeed feeling her loving partner's gullet contracting around her legs pulling much harder than the weak muscles of her lovers outside. She actively welcomed her fate. She wanted more and to hell with consequences, she was hooked and her body was being driven to an unbelievable high by the snake's seductive ministrations.

Lillith was almost dreaming. While some part of her mind controlled her actions, keeping her last loop contracting about her lover's chest and slowly drawing her lover into herself while the rest of her mind floated in a euphoric daze; memories, emotions and new thoughts were cascading through her mind. Most were coming from some newly accessed well of information, even had she wanted to stop she was incapable of controlling her own actions she was in a state of orgasmic bliss; her meal, her lover, her Dawn driving her to highs neither of her minds could comprehend.

Dawn felt the tongue slip almost unwillingly from her pussy as her serpentine sister almost swallowed her own tongue rather than releasing her most intimate of organs. She sighed then gasped anew as the prehensile limb wrapped itself around her left breast and squeezed pulling her downward. The absent watcher would have seen the last coil fall away. The woman's copper curls falling in waves from the mouth of the gigantic reptile... would have seen the great head lift ten feet off the ground rising vertically sliding the willing meal into herself. Dawn barely knew where she was now. Her mind was confused. The world tilted crazily, her body came again and again as the great tongue slid into her waiting mouth, giving her the taste of her own body filling her mouth and sliding down her throat as she swallowed wildly. Then she was sliding further, deeper... the tongue slipping out of her throat like some enormous penis carrying with it the tastes of her own stomach. She looked up and saw the last light fade her lover closing her great jaws as Dawn slid deeper into paradise...

***

Eddie was furious. He had been sitting at the meeting when he had realized his mistake and losing a multibillion dollar account was nothing to losing his fantasy. His limo driver had never seen him in such a hurry, the designer suit flapping wildly as he ran to the car.

"Home and step on it! If you go less than twenty above the speed limit, I'll see you dead," he roared.

With a scream of protesting tires, the car seemed to have tried to achieve take-off. An hour later he sat beside himself with dismay. All of his work; his long hours, the eleven months of putting up with Dawn and he had missed the great event.

"I don't believe I could be so stupid. How could I miss it?" he asked himself in disgust.

Eddy sat on Lillith's sloping rock, watching his great serpents breathing. She lay curled about herself. Her massive length piled atop a large bulge in her belly, every few seconds she convulsed slightly, rubbing her scales together over the bump, creating a dry scratching noise.

"Why did she have to do what I said for the first time in weeks...?"

Eddie was furious with himself. He had missed stage 1. Well he would set the cameras to 24 hour record, for there was no way he was missing stage 2.

12