Lilliths Tails 07: Lilliths Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freakyus
Freakyus
90 Followers

She felt strong hands bring her arms slowly together and felt them pressed into a warm wet tunnel that squeezed and massaged her as they were pulled deeper, those same impossibly strong hands pushed her head down between her arms so she could slide deeper into that warm inviting wetness.

Long nails teased their way along her body and slipped inside her gaping sex making her gasp and wriggle choking softly on the warm moist air as she was pushed ever deeper into the darkness like a diver plunging into a pool she thought to herself sleepily, diving deeper and deeper...

Laurie fled from her desires as if running from all the demons of hell, her long serpentine body racing along at speeds that would have put a human sprinter to shame.

Eventually tired and sore her body battered from slamming into walls in her headlong flight she found a small dark room and collapsed into a sobbing heap in a corner wrapping herself in her coils and hugging herself as she rocked softly.

Emma was tired and fed up, all day she had been working like a slave with Mei Lin standing over her instead of doing her own work and instead of meeting her somewhere in the middle of their chores Sarah had obviously used their supervisor"s lack of attention to bunk off yet again.

Despite what the others thought she had seen something last night, a ghostly figure had scared the life out of her. Despite the disbelief of her co-workers, she was certain that she hadn't been seeing things but nothing could have brought her to tell either of them that the ghost had been the most beautiful woman she had ever seen or that her shock had quickly given way to arousal in the dark of her bedroom later that night.

Sarah would just love that Emma thought to herself mooning over a figment of my imagination instead of looking for a real person. At twenty-one, she was only a few months older than her friend but sometimes she felt like an old maid in comparison. Always she was the one holding back too nervous to flirt while Sarah had fun on the town or went off with a guy for another meaningless night to arrive back at the Mansion barely before work started with smeared lipstick and a hangover.

Mei Lin had got tired, bored of making her do every menial chore that she could think of and disappeared back to the kitchen a half hour ago leaving Emma to clean away the pile of cleaning gear she had been using. Now finally free at least until Mei Lin thought of something else to do she was hunting for Sarah through the house expecting to find her curled up asleep somewhere or using one of the computers to chat to some boy she had met in town.

Room after room she had searched with no success and she was about to give up when she found her friends IPod on the floor of one of the guest bedrooms next to a half-open door concealed behind a bookcase.

Now both girls had grown up in the local town and they had heard all the stories about the crazy old guy who had originally built the place and filled it with secret passages stuffed full of money and gold bars because he didn't trust the banks. Emma had never believed them but Sarah certainly had and if she discovered a secret passage she had no doubt Sarah was probably off looking for the old man's loot.

Opening the hidden door all the way she stepped into the dimly lit hallway but there was no sign of her friend.

"Sarah" she called "Sarah get your ass out here!" she stared down the corridor in vain but there was no sign of her friend.

"Sarah if you get us fired I'm going to kill you," she yelled as she started down the passage passing other secret doors that led into the rest of the guest rooms each with their own little monitor to spy on the room.

After walking for a good ten minutes she heard the sound of somebody crying up ahead.

"Hello?"

Laurie sat bolt upright with a start, the voice had come from directly outside the room and it certainly wasn't Maria or Dawn. To her horror now that she was not caught up in her own emotions she could smell the faintest hint of a young girl standing outside the room the scent her brain recognised as the girl Emma she had frightened the night before.

"Sarah is that you?" Laurie realised with horror that the girl was stood in the doorway peering into the gloom.

"I can see you in there," the girl said peering in her direction, "are you all right?"

"I'm fine I was just a little upset," Laurie said in near blind panic, in the gloom the girl was all but a shadow but she could see her clearly in her heat vision a blazing woman etched in fire and the smell of her so soon after the other girl was making her frighteningly aware that she could cross the room and have her wrapped in her coils in the time it took the girl to blink.

"Who are you?" Emma asked. The dim white figure in the gloom looked like she was sat wrapped in a big sheet or something she could barely make her out "give me a second I'll see if I can find the light switch."

"No please don't!" the woman practically shrieked, "I... I don't want you to see me please just go..."

Unfortunately, she called out a moment too late. With a flickering strobe, the light blinked into life illuminating the scene, the two stood frozen the girl in shocked surprise and the naga in near hysterical terror before Laurie broke the moment collapsing into a flood of tears her great tail lashing the air around her.

"Please... don't cry" Emma stammered taking another step forward, she knew she should have been terrified but it was hard to be scared of a creature that was sobbing its heart out "Are you the person I saw in the kitchen last night?"

Laurie nodded still sobbing, "Don't look at me just go please"

Emma knelt down and put a hand on the sobbing Naga's shoulder, her skin was dry and cool and she stroked her back gently trying to comfort the sobbing girl.

"What's wrong," she asked softly, the thrill of fear she had felt on seeing the giant snake woman quickly being replaced with concern, "is there anything I can do?"

Compassion was the last thing Laurie had expected, her nerves shredded by shock and grief she threw her arms around the girl and hugged her to her chest feeling the girl stroking her back and comforting her.

Emma almost panicked when the giant woman hugged her, up close she was intensely aware of the snake woman"s nudity, the scale of her body was almost twice as large as an ordinary woman leaving the young maid feeling almost like a child being embraced by an adult. Pressed against the strange too smooth skin she felt an unexpected arousal and fought an urge to kiss the porcelain white skin.

Emma might have been biting her lip to prevent herself from giving in to her strange desire but Laurie caught the warm scent of the girl's pheromones her reptilian senses catching the taste of desire on the air and reacting as they had been created to do.

Laurie's teeth lengthened in her mouth and her grip tightened her eyes rolled back in her head as the scent overloaded her shattered defences and her body began to shake as her conscience fought a last desperate battle.

Then Emma kissed her gently on the neck...

With cobra quickness Laurie whipped her head down and struck her fangs burying themselves in the maid's neck before she even had time to squeak, she could feel the strange pulse of the poison sacs emptying the dizzying venom into the girl who had only wanted to comfort her. The hug turned into a grapple hold as she pinned the girl to herself her coils reacting with primordial instinct wrapping themselves around the girl's legs locking her into a vice like hold.

The air was forced out of Emma's lungs by the strength of the Naga's grip and her head swam as the burning bite turned to a tingling warmth that spread through her body and settling in her belly and making her moan as Laurie relaxed her crushing embrace and relaxed her bite with almost tender gentleness.

Laurie was lost, her senses overloaded with the scent of the girls desire caught the first taste of the effect of her bite on the air the venom causing the maid's body to produce vast quantities of pheromones that to her custom engineered senses were a thousand times more addictive than any drug.

She started kissing and licking her way down her victim's body tearing away the clothes as if they were tissue paper and savouring the taste of soft skin and the gentle moans of pleasure as Emma arched her back in pleasure. Ripping away the last of the maid's outfit she revealed her dripping sex and buried her face between the girl's legs lapping up the pheromone-laced juices in a frenzy of passion.

Emma gasped as her clothes were shredded and torn the venom turning every sensation into pleasure and orgasmed as the Naga's long tongue slit within her soaked pussy. Running her hands through Laurie's long white hair she moaned squeezing her legs around her lover's head.

Drinking deep of the fount of ecstasy Laurie brought Emma to climax again and again each shuddering contraction flooding more pheromone-rich nectar into her mouth. She could have supped from that heavenly source forever but the primitive part of her mind that reigned over her pleasure-soaked thoughts hungered for more.

Biting her way down her lover's thigh Laurie was acting on instinct as she brought her legs back together wrapping the maid's upper body in her caressing coils and bringing her mouth to her victim's twitching feet.

Opening her mouth wide she pulled them in marvelling at the salty taste of her skin and feeling the click of her flexible jaw unhinging to slide over the girl's toes. Swallowing convulsively she felt the girls heels slide over her lips as she began to take her in.

Emma was almost delirious with pleasure as she felt the warm grip of her lover's mouth pulling her ankles inside and gasped as the strong muscles of her throat massaged her vanishing feet. Dimly she knew that this wasn't right as the logical part of her brain hammered in panic at the barrier of her desire but the dizzying warmth made it so hard to think and another swallow brought her to orgasm again washing away the last vestiges of resistance.

She slid further up her lovers body feeling the slick smoothness of the scales around her giving way to the softer curves of the Naga's upper body and when she smelt the rich scent of her lovers desire she wriggled forward and wrapping her arms around her serpentine waist she ran her tongue into the armoured slit that protected her most delicate parts.

Laurie moaned around the meaty curves of Emma's thighs as her meal brought her to orgasm, feeling the girls tongue gently teasing her swollen clit, in return she bit down feeling her fangs extend again to inject more dizzying venom into her lover convulsively swallowing and arching her body to keep her prey's mouth pressed against her as her lips slid ever higher.

As she worked her mouth over her lover's hips her long tongue slide back into her molten pussy teasing orgasm after orgasm out of her meal and hearing her sweet moans and wails of pleasure as she swallowed squeezing the mass of her lover's hips past the entrance to her waiting throat.

Feeling Laurie's tongue regretfully pulling free of her pussy Emma thrust her hands into her lover's maw pushing them down until with the next swallow she was able to reach her own aching slit. Gasping at her own sensitivity she wailed out another orgasm her thoughts lost entirely in the heady fumes of her own desire.

With the girl's hips being pulled swiftly downwards the girl quickly began to vanish out of sight, her belly swiftly eaten up and swallowed down, but the girl's shoulders were her widest part and as Laurie's mouth slipped up to rest against her victim's breasts she began to slow down.

The rippling pull of the long throat massaged around Emma's body pulling her deeper as instinct made Laurie roll her jaw working over one breast and then the other letting the great internal muscles of her serpentine form do the work of pulling her meal deeper.

As the meal ground to its inevitable conclusion, Laurie's thoughts began to clear, a fragment of a memory flashed across her thoughts the memory of her friend Angelique in her last moments of ecstasy. The last vestiges of the woman she had once been fought desperately against the pull of her reptilian instincts and her swallows slowed to a stop leaving the maids head just outside her mouth.

Emma was in heaven the pull of her lover's throat driving her again and again to climax her overdosed bloodstream boiling with endorphins she crested each wave of pleasure only to feel them begin to slow.

"Don't stop" the words were barely a whisper on the edge of hearing but they burned through Laurie's thoughts shredding that last image of innocence and guilt and with a final intentional gulp she pulled the girls head inside and out of sight forever...

Laurie lay curled around herself stroking the shifting bulge of the warm body within as Emma drifted into a blissful sleep.

"So do you understand now?" Dawn's voice came from the open doorway and looking up Laurie saw both of them stood watching, Maria's stomach was swollen and Laurie could just make out the hazy outline of a warmer shape within. Silently she rose up on her coils until she stood to face them her tear stained face an emotionless mask and her hands balled into fists.

"I understand that what we are should never have been created," she said with quiet conviction "we are not to blame for that creation or for acting as our nature dictates but we are responsible for how we choose to live."

Dawn opened her mouth to say something but with a look at Laurie's expression, the words died unsaid on her lips.

"I want to live but I don't want to be a monster and the only way I won't feel like one is if I deal with the monster that created us."

"So what are you going to do?" Maria asked.

"Simple," Laurie replied her tear stained face a mask of determination, "I'm going to kill Eddie Black."

Freakyus
Freakyus
90 Followers