Lilly aka G4m3rGir1_69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me Allen," her voice sounding like that of a woman in need and I want to give it to her.

I push and watch my head disappear into the creases of her soaking wet lips and feel the grasp of her womanhood hug me tightly. Lilly starts gyrating her ass slowly as I continue pushing further into her.

"Holy shit!" I can feel her hugging every inch as I watch my shaft disappear to the base.

"You feel amazing baby," Lilly says as she continues to grind away and I feel the shifting pressure of her soaked walls against the full length of my dick.

I pull out to the tip of my head and push back in steadily keeping in mind I want to have rhythm and not flail around like an idiot. I was so concentrated that I didn't realize her hands were pushing against the wall pushing herself down on my cock.

"Fuck me Allen fuck me hard," she demands as her ass really picks up the circular motions on my cock.

I start picking up pace until I'm just pounding away, my each thrust is called out by the slap of our skin connecting on every push into her. She stops moving and just pushes on the wall trying to keep me deep inside of her as I start sweating pretty hard as my actions are working me out. Her body is also starting to glisten and I sure as hell love what it does to highlight the curves of her body from the dim light coming from outside.

"Oh fuck Allen I'm gonna cum!" Her scream of passion are intense as I can feel her pussy tighten around my member.

"I...I'm gonna...," I don't finish saying what my little head does as I cum pushing hard deep inside of Lilly.

Lilly pushes down on me hard moans out sounds of pleasure I never heard outside my tv as I'm holding myself deep inside of her and pulling on her hips. The initial shock of cumming has come down a little but I can't help but pump my softening cock a few more times before once again trying to go deep.

"Allen...," trying to capture her breath after her intense orgasm, "you came inside of me."

"I'm sorry," I step away from her, looking down at my cock leave her pleasure zone and seeing a string of cum still connected to the head of my prick leading to the entrance of her pussy. I notice that there's my seed slowly spilling out of her lips and can only hope she's not too mad.

Lilly turns to me and falls into my arms, we stand there holding each other for a few minutes before returning to the bed. She lays down first and faces her body towards the wall but reaching out for me to come to her. I get in bed behind her and we cuddle together as we're both spent with the joyful event we shared.

"I'll get the day after pill," she informs me as she takes my hand, pulling it to her heart, and hugging my arm like a doll to her chest.

"I'm sorry," I felt really bad because she did ask me to pull out but at the same time I really wasn't because I got the experience of a lifetime and would remember this night for the rest of my life.

We just laid there in each other's embrace, within the confines of my cold room, warm and comfortable. I feel her breathing take a slow even pace and look over her shoulder and see her asleep in my embrace. I lay my head bak down and fall asleep as well and for the first time I went to sleep the happiest I ever have.

12