Lilly and Annette

Story Info
Two teen girls get close to their fathers after tennis...
3.6k words
4.02
40.9k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,105 Followers

Another redo from 2004, please check out my newer stories written as Robert_Anthony

Everyone in this story is over 18.

*****

Lilly and Annette were hot. The sun had shone down on them all through their tennis game and now, as they walked back to Lilly's house, they wanted nothing more than a long, cold drink. The two girls were in their last year of school and spent a lot of time together, especially as they had been paired up by their coach to practice for the upcoming inter-school championships. In truth, Annette was a fair bit better than Lilly (in fact she was better than just about anyone in the County) but Lilly accepted this and the girls got on fine.

It was only a ten minute walk from the tennis courts to Lilly's house and the girls were glad of the gentle breeze that cooled their skin. As the girls walked down an alley a young guy passed them on his bicycle, and glanced at them appreciatively. Of the two girls Annette was a little taller and had her longish brown hair scooped back from her head and into a tail. Lilly's slightly lighter, slightly shorter hair was held firm by a similarly bright white peaked cap.

The girls finally made it back to Lilly's house and entered through the back door. They put their racquets on the kitchen table and went straight to the fridge. Two ice-cold Cokes were poured into glasses and the girls wandered into the front room.

"Hello girls.." said Lilly's father as they entered.

"Hi Dad," said Lilly. "Hi Mr Lewis," she added, noticing Annette's father sitting across the room.

"Hello Lilly, did you two have a good game?" Asked Annette's father, with a slight slur.

"Well, you know... Annette beat me as usual, but apart from that it was okay."

"It was pretty close though," offered Annette, eager to cushion her friend's defeat.

"Well - I guess," said Lilly, looking a little deflated.

"Awww, come and sit with your Pop," Lilly's father said.

Lilly trudged across the room and sat on the sofa next to her father, who put his arm around her and hugged her warmly.

"Don't beat yourself up about it sweetheart, Annette is a formidable opponent, not many girls get past her."

"I know..." mumbled Lilly.

"Look, I know what will cheer you up... Bill, go and get that Vodka out of the cupboard will you mate?"

"Sure thing!" Said Bill, jumping out of his chair and walking towards the kitchen.

After a moment or two, Bill called out.

"Mick... where's this bloody Vodka?"

"It's there somewhere... or maybe we drank it. Bring the Bacardi instead."

"Ok, got it!"

Bill reappeared, clutching an almost full bottle of white rum and passed it to Mick.

"There you go love," said Mick, pouring his daughter a generous helping. "That'll cheer you up, you see..."

"Thanks Dad," smiled Lilly, she was only usually allowed a little drink at Christmas, so this made her feel very special.

Mick turned to Annette who was still standing in the middle of the room.

"You want some too?"

"Well, yeah... if it's okay."

"Course it is, here you go."

Mick glugged the rum into the girl's glass of Coke and bid her to sit down next to her father.

For the next little while the four of them discussed the upcoming tennis tournament and Lilly became ever more depressed as she didn't feel she would get that far and certainly had no chance of winning. Her father cuddled her warmly and told her she would be fine, after all it was only a game and she should just concentrate on doing her best.

As time wore on though, both men began to become distracted by the sight of the other's daughter. Sitting there in their short white skirts, they looked very alluring, especially with their tanned legs and cute white socks and trainers.

Eventually Mick began placing his glass-hand in his lap to cover up the fact that his cock was swelling as he mentally undressed Annette. As he sat there he found himself pressing the base of the glass against his stimulation-hungry cock, trying to offer some little relief, but to no real avail.

Soon it was time for a refill and despite his bulge, Mick got up to fetch more drinks for everyone. He handed Bill another beer and Annette another cold can of Cola, then grabbed the bottle of rum from the table. As he went to pour it into the girl's glass he completely missed and splashed the liquid over the girl's white T-shirt, making it stick to her lovely young tits. Annette tried to move out of the way, but only managed to spill her own drink onto the sofa in the process.

Bill quickly fetched a cloth while the two girls laughed their heads off. Once the Coke was cleaned up Annette went to sit back down, only to realise that the cushion was soaked through. She moved to sit on the floor, but her father grabbed her wrist and told her to sit on his knee instead.

More drinks were consumed and soon the two girls were feeling very relaxed. Bill and Mick meanwhile were feeling a little less relaxed as they both tried to hide their swelling cocks. Bill had it somewhat worse as he had the weight of his daughter pressing down on his, squeezing it hard against his leg... which was as arousing as it was frustrating.

As time wore on and the beer levels got higher and higher the guys finally relaxed and the girls became properly drunk.

Bill curled his arm around his daughter's waist (supposedly to 'steady' her) and rested his hand on her butter smooth, tanned thigh. His cock pulsed insistently as he made contact with her skin, it felt so warm, soft and inviting. Soon he was absentmindedly rubbing his palm against her leg while daydreaming about sliding his thick cock into his daughter's sweet little pussy.

He looked over at Mick, whose own daughter was now cuddled against his chest, her left leg draped loosely over his. The two men exchanged a smile and Mick watched excitedly as Bill started to carefully inch up Annette's skirt with his fingers. Annette didn't seem to notice as the conversations went on as normal, punctuated by occasional bouts of laughter.

Soon Bill had the girl's skirt up high enough that Mick could see her white panties. Then he watched as Bill slowly and gently slid his fingers between Annette's silky inner thighs and allowed them to rest there for a few minutes, before he cautiously and almost imperceptibly began to stroke her pussy through the thin material. Bill held his breath, hardly able to believe that he was touching up his own daughter, and in company no less!

He felt Annette's panties start to become a little damp and pressed a little harder, causing Annette to suddenly squeeze her legs together. Unsure of her reaction, Bill waited a few seconds and then started to gently move his fingers once again. Annette moaned softly and her thighs relaxed, opening slightly more than they were before as she welcomed his touch. Encouraged, Bill gently slid his free hand up and under his daughter's T-shirt. He felt the smooth material of her bra and rested his hand against her, cupping one of her slight breasts while he continued to tease her pussy.

As he watched all this, Mick brought his own hand down over his daughter's shoulder and began to softly stroke her breast with his fingertips. Lilly moaned softly and snuggled closer against her Daddy, wrapping her arm around his waist and allowing her elbow to press on his cock. Now that she was pressed against him, his hand fell behind her back and he slid his hand down the back of her skirt, inside her panties and gently squeezed her ass.

Bill had leaned back slightly in his seat now and Annette had leaned back against him too. This had the effect of parting her legs slightly more and Bill had now got his fingers inside her panties and was gently rubbing her pussy. After a few minutes of this, Annette lifted her leg up and placed her foot up on the sofa, splaying her legs wide and allowing her father better access and at the same time pushing her skirt up around her waist.

Bill's fingers worked under the girl's T-shirt now, uncupping her sweet little tits and then sliding down and out from under the top. He took hold of the hem and pulled it up slowly, until it was right under her arm pits and exposing her chest to her friend's father's lustful gaze. Annette's head fell back against her father now and he nibbled her neck as he continued to finger-fuck his precious little girl.

For his part, Mick now unzipped his cock and pulled it out of his jeans. It was rock hard as he watched the show and he stroked it gently just a few inches from his daughter's face. Then he reached down and found Lilly's hand, pulled it towards his aching prick and curled her small, delicate fingers around it. Then he curled his own fingers over hers and started to pump his cock. He couldn't believe what he was doing, but he couldn't stop himself even if he'd wanted to. Soon he let go and Lilly continued to stroke his throbbing stalk while continuing to snuggle against his warm, cosy chest.

Bill started to slide down sideways onto the sofa, gently moving and taking Annette with him until she was almost lying down flat. His fingers were still inside her wet knickers and still working her eager cunt.

Slowly Bill slid out from behind her, leaving her flat on her back and exposed to him. His fingers left her pussy momentarily and he moved down onto the carpeted floor, balancing on his knees. He pushed his shoulder in between his daughter's legs and spread them wide, before pulling her panties to one side and plunging his tongue into her. He couldn't believe how sweet her pussy tasted and he licked it like his life depended on it. Soon his fingers joined in and before long he was fucking her with two fingers while whipping her clit with his relentless tongue.

Behind him Mick had scooped his fingers into his daughter's hair and was firmly guiding her mouth to the tip of his straining pole. From where she was sitting she could barely reach far enough to get it into her mouth, so Mick got up and (quickly pulling his jeans off) stood with one foot on the sofa and one on the floor. He grabbed Lilly's head again and pulled her up onto her knees, moments later he felt her warm, wet mouth engulf him for the first time.

"Fuck!" He hissed as her soft lips slid down his throbbing cock. "That feels amazing, I never would have guessed you were such a good little cock sucker."

Lilly wouldn't have guessed either, she was just going with it in her own drunken way. Mick continued to marvel at his daughter's new found talent for a few minutes and then pulled his cock from her willing mouth. He pressed it up against his stomach and presented his balls to her mouth.

"Lick my balls baby," he encouraged.

Lilly obediently lapped at her father's nutsack, while he squeezed his dick firmly in his fist. He couldn't believe how good his daughter's tongue felt against his balls, but he wanted to feel her mouth around his meat again so he stepped back slightly and then fed his length back between her lips.

"Show me your tits," he ordered. "I want to see your tits."

Lilly lifted her T-shirt up under her arms allowing her father a restricted view of her nice, young tits. He wanted to see them properly, without her bra, but he had more important things on his mind right then, like not cumming in her mouth every time her tongue swirled over the head of his cock.

"Fuck! You are amazing baby..." he whispered, closing his eyes and just managing to pull himself back from the brink.

"Lilly, I want you rub your pussy for me... okay, reach down and use your fingers, I want you to get your pussy nice and wet for Daddy's cock, okay?"

Lilly's hand moved between her legs and under her skirt. Her fingers slid between her skin and her panties and first one, then two fingers slid inside her slippery, wet hole. She was wetter than she'd ever been before and her fingers squelched obscenely inside her dripping cunt. Mick could clearly hear it and it made him more determined than ever to spear his daughter.

He looked back over his shoulder at Bill and saw his friend moving up between Annette's open legs. He had removed his trousers and was pressing the tip of his cock against his daughter's succulent lips, and as he inched his cock into her he bent forward and took her nipples into his mouth and sucked them until they were like bullets.

"Fuck, that's tight!" He breathed as his engorged prick parted the girl's young flesh.

Annette felt the intrusion and gasped, then tried to push her father away. In response Bill grabbed his daughter's wrists and pushed them back, pinning them to the sofa above her head.

"Just relax baby, Daddy won't hurt you..." he whispered reassuringly.

Annette gritted her teeth as she felt her father's thick stalk penetrating her inner core. Finally he was all the way in and she could feel his heavy balls pressed against her ass. He held steady for a moment or two, allowing her to get used to the sensation of fullness, then pushed in just a little further. Annette gasped and she felt him start to move inside her. Slow and gentle at first... shallow strokes that became longer and faster and eventually harder. After a minute or two, Bill was fucking her steadily, not pounding her hard, but a steady rhythmic fucking. As he did so he used his thumb to tease her clit and beneath him, Annette moaned and squirmed while he used his free hand to squeeze her pretty little tits.

Meanwhile, Mick's cock was deep inside his daughter's mouth now, his balls banging against her chin on each stroke. Abruptly he pulled out and turned her face up towards his.

"Is your pussy ready for my cock now baby?"

"Y...yes Daddy," moaned the girl, eager but a little unsure.

He pushed her down on her knees over the sofa and moved behind her, his cock sliding down her ass crack towards her dripping slit. As she felt his prick slide over her asshole Lilly panicked a little and tried to pull away.

Mick grabbed her and gave her ass a quick spank.

"Don't pull away from me girl, what's the matter with you..."

"You... you touched my bum hole Daddy."

"What, like this?"

Mick grabbed his cock and slid between her ass cheeks again, deliberately pressing it against her tight rosebud. Lilly tried to pull away again and Mick took great delight in holding her firmly while he spanked her ass about ten times. Her ass was turning a lovely shade of red and tears started to roll down her cheeks.

"Please Daddy, stop..."

Mick stopped and pulled her upright on her knees, then moved behind her and cuddled her from behind, gently stroking her tits and pussy while kissing her neck lovingly.

"Shhh, baby. Daddy just wants to make you feel good... you want Daddy to make you feel good don't you?"

"Yes," she purred as his fingers manipulated her clit.

"Good girl, then just behave and I promise I won't spank you anymore."

He pushed her forward again and then pressed the tip of his cock against her warm, wet pussy. Lilly groaned loudly as he fed his thick cock into her silky, wet hole and she felt her insides being stretched by her father's hard meat. Slowly he pressed deeper, working it in and out to ease it's passage, and finally he was in and he could start fucking her properly.

He looked over again to see Annette's legs up over Bill's shoulders, his ass flexing as he pounded his cock in and out of his daughter's aching cunt. His pace was getting frantic now and soon enough he grunted and swore as he pumped his baby girl full of cum for the first time. He carried on fucking her for as long as he could, but finally he had to pull out and he left his daughter sprawled over the sofa, gasping for breath as her father's load started to drip out of her and onto the seat cushions.

Bill stepped over to where his friend and daughter were fucking and presented his semi-hard, sticky cock to Lilly's tightly pressed lips. Lilly turned her head away and her father reached forward and turned it back to face his friend.

"You better clean it unless you want to get your ass spanked again," he warned.

Lilly reluctantly opened her mouth and felt Bill's slimy cock between her lips, a mixture of his cum and Annette's pussy juice coating her tongue. It wasn't as bad as she thought it might be and after a little hesitation she was soon swirling her tongue around Bill's cock just the way she had with her father's. Bill started to gently fuck her mouth as his cock began to harden again, and he reached down and curled his fingers in her hair, holding her still as he fucked her face harder and faster.

The sight of his baby girl's face being fucked was too much for Mick and as he felt his own orgasm approaching he reached down and spread his daughter's cheeks apart, exposing her asshole and pressing his thumb against it. Unable to move, Lilly braced herself as she felt the pressure build and her father's thumb slide inside her asshole.

Seconds later Mick's hips flexed and he shot his load deep into Lilly's hot, slippery cunt, pounding her hard as he pumped every drop of cum he could into her glorious, athletic young body. Bill pulled away, he was rock hard again now and he bent down and held Lilly's chin in his hand as he spoke warmly to her

"You make sure you clean your Daddy's cock just as well as you did mine, there's a good girl."

Lilly could only nod as she felt her cunt suddenly empty and then she was turned to face her father once more, his flagging dick sticky with her creamy juices and his sticky spunk. Mick pulled her head down towards it and she obediently opened her mouth like a good little girl to taste her second sticky cock of the day.

"That's it, lick it clean for Daddy," Mick whispered.

Lilly's tongue was soon rubbing all over her Daddy's cock and she swallowed every drop of cum that was dripping from his cumhole before taking the whole length inside and sucking it completely dry.

Meawhile Bill was back between his daughter's thighs, two fingers insider her wet, sticky, cum-filled hole. The girl had just about got her breath back now and was as ready as she was ever going to be for what Bill had in mind.

He told her to turn over onto her front and used his arms to flick her over like a rag doll. His fingers were soon back in her cunt, but then she felt his tongue pressed between the cheeks of her ass and against her musky asshole. After a short while his fingers moved from her cunt to her ass and Bill used his own cum to lubricate her ass as he forced his fingers into the girl beneath him.

Annette grabbed a cushion and sank her teeth into it as Bill worked his second finger into her asshole.

"Does that feel good baby?" He asked.

Annette didn't know what to say, on the face of it it kinda hurt, but at the same time it felt naughty and exciting and her pussy was flowing like mad. Bill slapped her ass a couple of time and finally drew a response.

"Yes Daddy," she gasped breathlessly.

"Just relax and it will be okay, you'll have to do this sooner or later so you might as well do it now..."

Bill scooped a load more juice out of his daughter's steamy cunt and coated his length with it, then he pressed the tip against her puckered hole and watched as it reluctantly gave way and allowed the head of his cock to penetrate his little girl. Annette bit down harder into the pillow as she felt her father's cock stretching her virgin ass, she felt like she was being ripped in half, but only part of her wanted him to stop.

Lilly and Mick were there now, watching intently as Bill eased his cock in and out. It felt huge to Annette, but her father took it as slow as he could and never pushed in more than a few inches. Annette's teeth were almost meeting through the cushion and her fists we balled into fists, but she still pushed back against the intruder, oddly eager to impress her father.

"Fuck, this is tight!" Exclaimed Bill. "I can't fucking hold back much longer..."

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,105 Followers
12